The Chastity Ball - Cover

The Chastity Ball

Copyright© 2013 by Sevispac

Monday: The Vow of Chastity

Erotica Sex Story: Monday: The Vow of Chastity - I've written a dozen or so stories in the Naked in School genre, but this is the first time I've done the traditional full week. Chastity is a good girl, President of True Love Waits, with strong moral objections to the program. Her school Principal challenges her to show that she can overcome her teenage hormonal urges and finish her week with her name intact. Will she succeed? Are you kidding?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Prostitution   Nudism  

The Vow of Chastity

The first thing I want to say is that I began participating in "The Program" under the strongest possible protest. Even in today's sexually permissive environment there are still girls with too much pride, or who were too shy, to flaunt their bodies for the gratification of boys.

That was on Monday.

Principal Johnson told me I had no choice but to go naked in school all week. He said I was selected at random. Right. Selected "at random" on the very week when True Love Waits is holding no less than three events to protest what we believed was a "disgusting affront to the purity of young women." The Protest against The Program was today, my speech at our regular meeting was Wednesday night, and the biggest event of the year – The Purity Ball – was Saturday night. Well, a lot of things in my life have changed this week.

My name is Chastity Smith, and I'm the president of True Love Waits sexual abstinence club at Central High School. Even today, with STDs a thing of the past and unwanted pregnancies under control thanks to "The Shot," we still believed that girls should not have to submit to sexual objectification forced on them by the schools which were supposed to be educating them.

When my name was called on the Monday morning announcements to report to the Principal's office I never had the slightest doubt why. I was terrified and mortified. I knew I would be walking out of that office without my clothes, and I knew I had been singled out because of my opposition to "The Program."

Sure enough, the girls from the sophomore and senior classes were already sitting in Principal Johnson's office when I walked in. I didn't know Marissa Fleming from 12th grade, but Kitty Wilson and I had known each other since elementary school. Poor Kitty looked as scared as I was. Marissa was putting on a brave face, or maybe she really was looking forward to being naked all week. Three boys I didn't know were sitting on the couch on one wall.

Then Phil Peterson walked in. That meant trouble, even though I did my best to hide it from myself. Even a proper young lady like me, from a good home and with a sheltered upbringing (as sheltered as it can be in a society with a constant obsession about sex) still has hormones that come naturally at my age. The truth is, I had a crush on Phil since the first time I met him in 3d grade. I was already having trouble with the prospect of seeing him naked; of him seeing me naked, of seeing parts of him I'd tried never to think about. That was the beginning of my downfall.

Principal Johnson ignored us and worked at his computer while we waited for our last victim to arrive. Finally the office door opened and the school nurse came in, holding a sniffling little 9th grade girl by the hand.

"I apologize for the delay, Principal Johnson," said miss Burton. "Daisy didn't react well to hearing her name called for The Program. Mrs. Stevens sent her to see me. I've given her a sedative to help her through the process. I'll be back in my office when the girls are ready for The Shot."

The Principal took the little freshman's hand from nurse Burton and led her over to the couch where we were sitting. "Here we are, Daisy. Please sit down with the other girls. We'll give you time to relax before we get started. Here's a tissue."

Daisy seemed to be too numb to react, so he wiped her nose and clenched the tissue in her hand.

"Boys and girls, as the chief administrator of Central High, I'm bound to enforce the Student Enhancement Program regardless of my personal feelings. Over the last two years I've had enough experience to know that this orientation is very difficult for most of our participants. All of you know that you're about to be required to remove all clothing apart from that which enhances your sexuality, and remain naked at all school functions until the start of classes one week from today. You will be expected to comply with any reasonable request to display your bodies, as well as any non-violent physical contact that might be asked of you.

"As always, you will be permitted five minutes at the beginning of each class to obtain sexual gratification if you so desire, either through masturbation or by voluntary sexual interaction with other students."

None of this was a surprise to any of us. It was just the routine publication of the rules so we couldn't say we didn't know, but I found myself choking back tears of anger. It was so unfair! Yes, I was certain to be picked for The Program sometime during high school, but I knew that I had been singled out for a reason.

"Mr. Johnson," I blurted. "This isn't fair! You know this is the most important week of the year for True Love Waits! You know I'm the club president! We're having a protest against The Program this very afternoon after school, and yet here I am, being forced to participate in the exact thing we're protesting against! I don't believe for a minute I'm here by accident!"

"Miss Smith, please. I'll be happy to discuss this with you after we finish these formalities, but neither you nor I can change The Program requirements. No matter how we feel about them."

I won't say he glared, exactly, but the look he gave me was enough to quiet me down for the moment. I settled back, sorry that I'd drawn attention to myself, knowing that one of us would have to undress first.

"You are not permitted to conceal yourself in any way," he continued. "You are required to use the locker rooms, bathrooms, and shower facilities of the opposite sex. Any violation of these rules will result in bare-bottomed spanking or other discipline at the discretion of school authorities. I have the final say about contested punishments.

"You are also subject to photography or video recording at all times. All such recordings are school property and may be used as we determine appropriate." Everybody knew what that meant. Every week The Program girls ended up on the school website porn page. It was free to students and families, but paid access for the general public, and accounted for nearly half of the school budget. "For your protection you will be photographed nude before leaving this room and again at the completion of the school day on Friday. These pictures will be published in the school newspaper and yearbook." Again, no surprise to anybody.

"At this time you are required to remove your clothing and place it in the box with your name on it. Boxes will be locked until the end of the school day, at which time you may retrieve your clothing. All of you will be permitted to retain your shoes and socks today, but girls are required to meet dress code requirements for the rest of the week. Heels must be a minimum of four inches, and platforms are encouraged.

"Are there any questions? If not, who will volunteer to go first?"

Nobody moved. After a few seconds, two of the boys, I think they were a senior and a sophomore, nervously stood up and started to unbutton their shirts. They didn't say a word. I looked away while they pulled their T-shirts over their heads, but couldn't help sneaking a peak when they unzipped their pants.

Neither of them were very hunky, but you have to remember that I had never seen a penis before, not even in pictures, so I was curious. I told myself it was academic curiosity, but now I realize it was my very first experience of horniness. It turns out I just like looking at cocks.

Not that these were much to look at. Both boys were nervous and limp, and their testicles were hidden in their pubic hair. Even so, I forgot about my own nervousness for a moment.

"Thank you, gentlemen. That was brave of you. Would one of you girls please go next?"

Daisy still seemed to be numb. Kitty and I were looking at Marissa, hoping she would take pity on us and go first. Actually, Marissa didn't look at all reluctant now, in fact she was still staring at the two naked boys. She gave a shy smile and stood up. "Well, I guess I don't have much choice. Here goes."

It isn't that I thought Marissa Fleming was really a slut. Her skirt covered her bottom, just barely, but that was the style. Even mine was only a couple of inches longer. She was even wearing panties. Of course, everybody could see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were poking out through her blouse, but that wasn't unusual either. She had really big breasts for a high school girl, but that wasn't her fault. Those panties, though! When she unzipped her skirt and dropped it to the floor we could all see that it was just a tiny little piece of fabric over her vagina, and you could see right through it! Even worse, her pubic hair was shaved in a line straight up from the top of her slit! I changed my mind about her being a slut.

"Just a moment, Miss Fleming, before you remove that. This is a good example of permissible attire, since it is intended to enhance rather than conceal your sexuality. You are permitted to keep it on if you so desire, but you must be careful never to use it as a barrier to any reasonable request, or you will risk a Program violation."

"That's OK, Mr. Johnson. I'll take it off so there's no chance of a misunderstanding. I've sort of been looking forward to my Program week anyway." Just as I thought! She was even wearing what the boys called Fuck Me shoes. One more victim of The Program!

"Now, then, Miss Smith," said Principal Johnson, "Miss Fleming has lead the way as the oldest of the group. As representative of the Junior class, I believe it's incumbent upon you to set the example for our two younger ladies."

'Sacrificial victims' is more like it! The three of us were all dreading being the next to strip.

"Come now, Miss Smith. I know that you're opposed to The Program, and if it weren't my duty to carry it out I would have some sympathy for you. But think about this: You're not only the president of the club that is fundamentally opposed to everything The Program stands for, but you're also a top student, a natural leader, and probably the strongest defender of traditional morals in this school.

"The Program has a history of success with practically every student who goes through it. By the end of the week, even the shyest girls generally turn into what can only be called 'sluts'. I don't like the word, but it's the truth.

"What you have here is an opportunity to show everyone that a young lady of good upbringing and strong moral character can overcome temptation and maintain both her dignity and - if I may say – her chastity in the face of anything The Program can force you to do. If you can get through the week without giving up your principles you'll become an inspiration to your cause, much more than you could possibly accomplish by participating in the events you already have planned for this week. Indeed, you should look on this as a chance to show the world that The Program can be endured and defeated!"

I had to admit he was making sense. Maybe if I allowed myself to be stripped of my clothes, but not of my dignity, I could strike a blow for decency and start my school on the road back to sexual restraint. Not that I had any choice anyway. I resolved to do it!

"One more thing before I send you off to class," said Principal Johnson. "There have been a few changes to the city nudity ordinances that you need to be aware of. Based on a number of recent complaints, the city has decided to start licensing public nudity. Ugly, old, and fat people were going around naked, frightening dogs and children. Rather than bringing back the laws against indecent exposure, the town council decided to issue licenses to people who should be seen naked." He began passing out medallions.

"These temporary licenses will permit you to be naked on public property anywhere in town. You can wear them either on collars or necklaces. Besides city property, Program friendly businesses displaying the NIS Angel logo permit and encourage nudity. Many of them offer special discounts or other incentives to naked customers. Look for Angel logos on a heart shaped background: Those businesses not only allow nudity, but also encourage public sex acts. You can get some great deals there!

"On successful completion of your Program week, your temporary licenses can be automatically upgraded to permanent, without paying the $20 fee. All of you meet the under 45 age requirement, but you must also meet the physical qualifications. Girls must not be over-weight as determined by BMI, although the limit is automatically adjusted up based on your chest-to-waist ratio. Special exceptions are also allowed for particularly cute girls."

All the other girls and one of the boys put on their medallions. I stuck mine in my backpack. There was no way I would ever wear it. Being naked in school was already more than I could stomach.

Ten minutes later the office door opened and eight naked kids stepped into the hallway. A mob of students and teachers was waiting for us, their cameras at the ready. Before the last girl had emerged from the office, I had already been photographed at least a hundred times, with cameras most often zoomed on my tits, my bottom, or my pussy. It wasn't easy to keep my dignity, but I somehow suppressed my overwhelming desire to cover my forbidden regions with hands and arms, knowing The Program specifically forbade such modesty. I could see that living up to my principles was going to be the hardest trial of my life.

I wasn't surprised to see Bubbles Mackenzie there in the throng taking pictures. I've known her since forever. We were in Kindergarten together. We were even friends once. She was never very smart, but she's always been friendly and playful. She's always giggling in a way that just drives me crazy. I guess it's my fault she got the nickname Bubbles. Her real name is Rebecca, or Becky, but back in 5th grade she started getting breasts at least two years before the other girls. She also started getting a lot of attention from the boys. One day on the playground I told her she needed a training bra for those bubbles. She giggled and everybody who heard me laughed, but then some of the boys started calling her that and the name stuck.

The name didn't bother her, in fact she seemed to like it. She even started wearing tight tops that were never buttoned up properly, and sometimes she even got in trouble over that. That was before they started the Naked in School Program in our town. Things changed a lot after that, and the school started letting her wear whatever she wanted. By the 8th grade she her tits were enormous, she was getting way better grades than she deserved, and she still had that annoying giggle.

Why was I in The Program and she wasn't? "Hi, Chastity! Nice titties!" I tried to ignore her as I started the long walk to class. "Wait a minute! I have a reasonable request."

Oh, no! If I hadn't already turned beat red in the Principal's office everybody would see me blushing now. How can I get out of this?

"Please be nice and pose for all your friends. They'd all like to take your picture! Stand up real straight and take a deep breath. Throw your shoulders back and push out your tits. Like this!"

She demonstrated. Luckily none of her buttons popped, but it was a testament to the quality of the thread.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.