The Chastity Ball - Cover

The Chastity Ball

Copyright© 2013 by Sevispac

The Chastity Ball: Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: The Chastity Ball: Prologue - I've written a dozen or so stories in the Naked in School genre, but this is the first time I've done the traditional full week. Chastity is a good girl, President of True Love Waits, with strong moral objections to the program. Her school Principal challenges her to show that she can overcome her teenage hormonal urges and finish her week with her name intact. Will she succeed? Are you kidding?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Prostitution   Nudism  

My week in The Naked in School Program was a little different from most girls. All of us experience some pretty big changes in our lives, especially in our sex lives. The changes were more intense for me. I was raised to be a "good girl" in a way that was old fashioned in 1920. My parents believed that sex was dirty, and probably shouldn't happen even between married people. They taught me that, and I believed it.

Most girls keep a diary during their Program Week, and I'm no exception. As exciting as it is to be naked in school and to experience all kinds of sex, most of the week is still kind of mundane, full of classes, conversations with friends, and homework.

This story is different. I wrote over 100 pages about those seven days. I'm only going to post the dirty parts here on line, so if you're just looking for hot sex, you've come to the right place. Last week I found out how great it is, and that's the only thing I want to talk about now. Let's get going:

Part 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.