Bad News Becomes Good News - Cover

Bad News Becomes Good News

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A High School sports hero moves up to begin his baseball career only to have it crash around him. Fate and an old friend re-invent his life when he thinks he can't really be happy again. There's been confusion over the North / South Carolina aspect of the story. I hope it's finally fixed. Sorry for the confusion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

As much as the sex was great and satisfying, I was all for getting a little more adventurous, but I was a little skittish as to how Chelly might accept it. Her sex life had been Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry to this point in her life, ie: Oral, intercourse, and private masturbation. I wasn't bored because what sex we had was lively and she was multi-orgasmic, for which she would worship me afterward. No matter what we did, almost always, afterward she would hold my cock in her hands until it began to come to life again, then she would give me a BJ to put me to sleep and end her night. She usually played with her clit during her oral ministrations. If it were in the middle of the day, rather than night, she would dispense with the clit play and upon finishing she would shower and diddle herself in there. It wasn't that she wasn't satisfied by the sex, it was just she was always game for more.

The first time I tried to work her into a 69 position she acted like we were doing something WAY, WAY over the top. I asked her what the difference was in my eating her, and she doing me, or us doing it together. She finally relented and learned to enjoy it. We sixty-nined side by side and laying flat with her over me. When I thought she was ready to expand her horizons we made the move with me on top. After a few sessions like this with my cock firmly stuck in her throat (she had no gag reflex) and her hips rolled up so her legs were in the air, I moved my mouth to her little virgin asshole and, although I was aware she might bite off my dick, I ate that little hole until she was humming all over my cock. I would have stopped if she had protested, but, being a polite girl, didn't talk with her mouth full.

When we finished, after I had cum in her mouth and she all over my face, she blushed as she told me not how good it felt, but how it made her feel dirty. When she said the words "feel dirty" her eyes lit up and her smile broadened. So, in the future I tried to find ways to make her "feel dirty", maybe do things or act like she never imagined. Remember she was shielded from sex by her own fears and inhibitions and now the sexual monster in her was awakening.

Late at night when we were retiring for the night we often made love, under the covers, missionary, her stifling hard squeals in the late hour. As I mentioned before, 9 times in 10 we would lay and talk while she stroked and played with me and would give me a good night blowjob. She just loved it so much. I guess it's what made me crazy that she would find anything else "dirty". Oral sex is something 99% of sexually active girls do, and about 10% admit to, go figure.

When sex was recreational, it took me a while to get her to do doggie position unless it was dark. I guess she thought showing me her rear business was dirty or kinky. Little by little I got her to be more comfortable about sex and how natural and normal it was. Once when we were about to get into a little daylight doggie, I took a quick pee break and when I came back she was waiting, smiling, wagging her cute ass at me. I went to the front of the bed and presented her with my cock to suck. "Fluff me?" I asked.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Get me hard, I lost a bit when I went to the john. Let me fuck your mouth a little." I asked again.

"Fuck my mouth? No!" was her answer.

"Chelly! What do you think you do every time you put this in your mouth? Except here, I'll do the fucking, you just have to sit there and enjoy it." I rationalized as she fell to the bed and began to pout.

I lay down beside her to reason with her and as soon as I did, she reached for my junk to try and get me up again. I let her carry on for a moment and when I thought she might make her move over me, I got up.

"Don't go away!" She protested.

"I'm not! Get on your hands and knees. You want to suck this, let me feed it to you." I said smartly.

She moved to her hands and knees with her head right in front of me. I presented for her and she opened her mouth and took the head in. I took my hands and ran them just above her ears to pet and preen her. Then with my fingers behind her ears I said, "Now let me fuck that beautiful mouth."

Soon I was stroking in and out of her mouth and she had her eyes closed loving it. At one point she had angled her head down and I was rock hard and bent up at the same angle. I stroked her mouth as fast as I ever stroked her pussy. Once I knew my balls were stirring I stopped and quickly turned her around and pummeled her pussy from behind. Once we were through she crawled onto me like a pussy cat and whispered, "I loved you fucking my mouth, like I was your love doll. I'm sorry. Be patient with me."

Another first that panicked her was when I was eating her, nibbling on her clit, leaking all over the place as I fingered her with my first 2 fingers. My pinky was hitting her asshole each time, so I stiffened it and it went right up her little chute, wet from her leaking. I was prepared for her attempt to buck me off as I kept her clit ready to burst and had been massaging her g-spot. After a few minutes and a couple hard cums she was bouncing on that finger.

That night in bed she scolded me, "You think you're going to try and go in my ass, and it's not going to happen."

I laughed at her saying, "I bet I do, and when it happens, it will be after you ask me to, I wouldn't do it any other way."

Little by little she learned how to play and be playful, but most of all, to trust me. We had plenty of recreational sex, but lots and lots of "make love sex" as well. In her mind she learned how to connect the two by the pleasure factor. I would always go back to where she got excited "feeling dirty". It embarrassed her at first but I got it through to her that she wouldn't think of doing any of those things with a person she didn't love, and she agreed saying, "No one but YOU". If we both consent, there is no harm.

As much as Chelly's idea for more bonding was more sex, I think she and I knew the reality of it all. We had to open our relationship to outside of our living quarters. She had become so popular in the area that she was recognized a lot. She wasn't being stalked or anything, but she knew when she was in a store there were people pointing and whispering. So the decision for us to bring out our relationship meant there might be people who would wonder about our relationship, start rumors, and all that. Her visual physical persona on the TV was still played down, but she was much better and fresher looking outside of work. A beautiful woman in either circumstance, but the attention should be the news, not the face delivering it. Personality-wise, she glowed on TV. Her banter with the people on the news team and her personal asides made her a popular local celebrity. I think part of what people liked, especially women, was that she was so obviously in command of the newscast, especially when it was a breaking story and it was live on the air, like Election night. She would bark out orders to "give me our camera at the a certain district or county" as she worked figures right on the air with her aides as you saw her nodding to them as they came to conclusions on results. She was just "in charge" and "on top of" the situation at hand delivering the news in an unbiased, knowledgeable delivery. Local big stories that were being picked up nationally showed her the consummate professional and it was obvious to me and lots of others around her that the networks or at least a top number market would call soon.

Part of that on air persona played in my head when we would play sexually. The woman who interviewed the local politician on trial for using his office for personal gain was holding her tits around my cock and kissing the tip each time it went through to her mouth. The woman who called the local election upset first was getting her pussy licked and fingered before I turned her over and gave her a deep flat-fucking. The sex was getting more and more spectacular and she was getting more and more receptive and demanding of different ways I might please her. But, at the end of the day when we were exhausted from work and have come home to eat and sleep, we could lie between the sheets and have a long gentle screw.

As we became more and more obvious together I got kidded at work about being Mr. Chelly Katz, but I didn't mind. Our relationship was blossoming and things were good after almost 7 months. My landlord had sent me a new lease for my apartment with 6 weeks left on the old. I had to give him one full calendar month plus 2 days notice to leave or it would automatically renew on the 1st day of the last month. On the Monday of the last week I had to sign or opt out, Chelly called my cell during the day.

"CleerChannel called my agent this morning and offered me St. Louis or Dallas, both Top 10 markets. They each mean a LOT more money. Turning them down would probably negate any chance of a future offer, and there's a close to retirement anchor in DC that would mean the world to me." She said excited.

"So what are you going to take?" I asked, still shocked a bit.

"What do you think?" She queried me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.