Bad News Becomes Good News - Cover

Bad News Becomes Good News

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A High School sports hero moves up to begin his baseball career only to have it crash around him. Fate and an old friend re-invent his life when he thinks he can't really be happy again. There's been confusion over the North / South Carolina aspect of the story. I hope it's finally fixed. Sorry for the confusion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

More than anything, I wanted to play college baseball for South Carolina and then get drafted by a Major League team. I was hoping for the Mets or Yankees, but it really didn't matter. I felt confident that if I stayed healthy, I could make it, and I had a lot of coaches who told me the same. Matt and I were always the big guys, sports-wise, at school. We were both real happy that we had great girlfriends and didn't have the stress of constantly chasing chicks like a lot of our other friends did. We were both getting laid on a regular basis and everything seemed hunky-dory. Megan's Dad worked 2 til 12:30 a.m. and her Mom worked until 6 at her own store downtown. So, we had the run of the house everyday for a couple hours after school. On days there was no school activity, sports or cheer practice (or big homework), we had time to play. She was on the pill AND we used condoms. Megan loved sex and we tried every position a young imaginative, horny boy could think of. I wanted to get into oral sex, but Megan didn't like the idea of it. We played a lot, but our mouths never got into each other's junk. Matt and Chelsea had a similar situation at her house, but her Dad was a fireman and he worked like 36 hours on duty and then a few days off and then 36 on (something like that).

One weekend when the girls were away on a weekend school trip to New York City Matt and I had our house to ourselves so we got into a bit of trouble with a few joints, a couple 12 packs of beer and a bottle of vodka. We thought a 2 day drunk sounded real grown-up, good practice for Spring Break, but we ended up with massive hang-overs on Sunday. Friday night was a great time getting drunk and watching sports, but Saturday we got extremely blotto. The one thing that came out of that weekend was Matt's sex confessions of his relationship with Chelsea. We had matured enough that we didn't give each other the promised play-by-play of our sexual escapades since we were in serious relationships. (We really thought we were with the women we would marry) But we were pretty drunk and Matt got real mellow telling me how much he loved Chelsea, but he wished they could really make love. When I asked what he meant he went on to explain, in great detail, how regular intercourse was very painful for her. Seeing how disturbed he was I sort of sobered up a little and asked if she had been to the doctor about it and Matt explained she was afraid to tell a doctor (or her mother for that matter) that sex was painful since she wasn't supposed to be having sex. She had no other pains or aches "down there", just when she tried to have Matt inside her. She had toughed it out a few times for him, but he saw she was in so much discomfort he couldn't finish.

I asked how they coped and he flushed red but then smiled saying "Chelsea gives the best hand jobs and blow jobs you can imagine. She's very good at both and enjoys either while she masturbates, or if I eat her."

I was sort of shocked since I hadn't had a blow job yet and got the impression from Megan that it just wasn't done by "regular" girls. My mind raced to think of Chelsea sucking on Matt's dick and enjoying it. I was sort of jealous, except for the fact that Megan was such a good fuck. I was just getting over swallowing (no pun) this information when he slurred another statement to me. When I asked him to repeat it he said "never mind", but a few seconds later said she was willing to try back door sex if he wanted it.

I was without words and Matt, even in his drunken state saw I was reeling a bit.

"You probably think I'm bullshitting you, but I swear all of this is true but I really love my Chelsea and hopefully after we get married she can get fixed to enjoy getting laid. In the meantime she makes me happy and we have a ball together." Matt told me with a crack in his voice and a bit of watery eye.

The only problem I had after that was every time I looked at the sweet face of Chelsea I couldn't picture her doing that, but I still thought of oral sex as "dirty" at the time as well. I wanted to feel bad for Matt, but I couldn't help but say "lucky dog" to myself too. After my Junior year in baseball I had a lot of Colleges trying to recruit me because besides excelling in Baseball, I was at the top of my class and could write my own ticket. My High School senior year of baseball was just the best ever as we won Class B State Championships. Pitching-wise, I didn't lose a game and had 2 no-hitters, plus I led our Division in hitting, despite the fact I didn't hit any home runs. I had been hoping my power might come along if my pitching couldn't get me through. The Coach and the South Carolina people told me not to worry, it was the athleticism I had that they could develop. I didn't want to tell them that if I could pitch, and pitch well, I didn't care if I ever hit. Between my Dad, a couple of local ex-pro's, and Baseball camp I attended between my 3rd and 4th years I had the science of pitching etched into my head and I seemed to learn every time I pitched and I amazed myself at the retention for detail I had. I trained carefully, warmed up carefully, and treated my arm like a Stradivarius. Even with my letter of intent to SC the Kansas City Royals and Oakland Athletics drafted me after I graduated, albeit in the 15th and 18th rounds respectively. An Oakland scout walked me to class the first day of school trying to talk me into signing a pro contract before I officially became a Gamecock. All during my Freshman year at SC I pitched scrimmage games, intersquad games, and some non-league exhibitions. My college coach told me I had 4 Major League pitches and as long as I kept my command, I was a lock to be a high draftee, (he knew I wasn't about to leave) and I hadn't even pitched a Division One College baseball game.

When I went home after my Freshman year I looked up Megan whom I had stayed in touch with all year, but her Mom said she was staying in Southern California for the summer. She went to UCLA, and we had met in Denver during the Holiday Break for a night of catching up. (I must have fucked her 3 times that night and she finally gave me that blow job I'd always wanted) At that time she was off to Texas for a Cheerleading thing in late December and wasn't sure if she would make it back to New York for Christmas. That was the last I ever saw Megan. In January after the break she told me she was seeing someone but maybe we would "pick-up" during the summer. She never came home and was calling Los Angeles home. Her Mom said she was engaged, and later I heard she was pregnant. I don't know if being on the West coast changed her, or if she was just that type of girl. For some reason, I wasn't really heartbroken, just a little ego-shaken.

I had sort of lost touch with Matt during the year, just sending a couple emails during our busy freshman years. He was having a hard time keeping up with studies and the crush of the football season. He too was not allowed to play in a game in his freshman year, only practice. He had went to Illinois who wanted him badly, he almost went to Texas, but Illinois offered a better scholarship and made coming home a bit easier and cheaper, being able to fly out of Chicago. He saw lots of action on the practice field and in scrimmages, but he was slated to be the starting half back then next year. My Dad told me that keeping Freshman off the playing roster insured teams like The Illini and The Gamecocks, who were pretty well stacked, of having our extra year of eligibility should our aggressive study courses took us over 4 years. That should have been obvious to me but studies and baseball practice had me ragged and running my entire Freshman year at South Carolina. Matt was also freaked out because Chelsea didn't go where she had planned, Boston University. She had joined the Navy. Apparently she got talking with a guidance recruiter who knew she want a career in journalism, preferably broadcast journalism. She convinced her to join the Navy and get into communications. She was told it would guarantee her a great job after 4 years. Chelsea may not have realized that the Guidance Recruiter probably got a spiff for every person she got to sign up. But with the blessing of her parents she made the plunge.

So for that Summer Matt and I were bachelors again. We did a lot of the horsing around you might expect guys home from their first year of college might do. With the exception of a few weeks of the summer he and I spent with our respective NCAA sports tune-ups. His obviously for Football at Illinois, and mine at South Carolina for baseball, besides that we bummed off our proud parents for the summer.

Sadly this is where my story takes a tragic turn. At the end of the summer, on his way back to Illinois, Matt and his Dad were killed in a bus-automobile crash. Distance and time restrictions left me unable to attend any wake or funeral for either. I had lost my best friend in life, the one person I had always been able to count on. I was away at school with friends, but not the depth of friend I would ever have again with Matt. I never felt so alone and deserted. If not for a long pep talk from my own Dad, I may have left school altogether. I was that down and out.

Fortunately my Dad had a few special friends from his days at SC and the baseball coach made me a special project that spring, making sure I took part in all of the work outs and the Fall Scrimmage Baseball season. He made sure I got my work in on a regular basis and after that concluded he kept on my case to continue regular workouts. I began to get this idea that I would dedicate my baseball season to Matt's memory and use the strength of his spirit to drive me.

When earnest baseball practice opened in January I was psyched to show the world what I was made of and become the best I could be. Just before I left for home for Christmas I met a girl, June Vigars, who worked at the gym where I did my fall and winter workouts. She was also an engineering student and worked the gym for a little extra cash. I always made a point of saying goodbye to her when I would leave after my throw and work exercises. One day she asked if I could hang back to walk her to her dorm, it was late, after 10 pm.

I thought she had a problem by the tone in her voice, so I was glad to be her protector if she had a worry about walking alone on campus in the dark. As we walked she seemed overly friendly and the worry was gone from her face and voice.

"Is it the late hour that made you afraid to walk back alone? You usually don't work this late." I asked.

"No, it was the chance to get to be with you, talk to you and get to know you. I've waited for you to ask me out or something. I know you always check me out and make a point of saying hello and goodbye. I decided to make that last push FOR you after my little smiles and posing didn't work." She said with a little chuckle and a wink, along with a sexy grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.