The Lost Flight
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - I started this one but ran out of thought. Radio_Guy played with it but it was too hot for finestories. I took it back but put some explicit sex in it. It's a good story about the survivors of a lost flight. Hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

They walked for two weeks before stopping for a lengthy time. John didn't know where they were but guessed they were in Tennessee. They were camped along a small river. On the second evening, John called a meeting for all.

He opened the meeting. "We are somewhere in Tennessee of our world. It's still early in the year and we could find a place in this area and avoid the worst of winter. I am open to opinions and feelings about going further south. We don't want to go east now or we are likely to find the lower part of the Appalachian Mountains unless we want to try for Georgia.

"My guess, based upon last year and where we think we might be geographically, is that we're in central Tennessee. The land looks good for farming and we have finally found some root vegetables for planting. If we wait longer, we will probably miss the planting season. I think we might make this our home if we can find a sheltered valley. I really want to hear from everyone and I hope we can reach a consensus whatever that may be."

He stopped. Fred said, "We haven't found any ruins along our path. Even at the cave, there was no sign of prior occupancy that suggested the people there had ancestors or others from a prior time. I would suggest a couple of weeks further south.

Nancy, you said you had a cabin in Tennessee. What about winters?"

She replied, "First, it was further east in those mountains and it did snow every year. I was there in the middle of March and was stuck for a week because I couldn't get out. I lean toward going further south before we stop."

More folks spoke up favoring both moving further south and finding a place now. Finally, two more weeks of travel was accepted. There were two hopes expressed. One was another good valley and for ruins for metal.

John thanked everyone and then said, "Okay, we have consensus and will head south in the morning. If we find a site for metal or a particularly good valley, I will get us back together. Otherwise, we will go for two more weeks.

The traveling was easier and they were following a river south. One week and five days later, they came upon a ruins site.

That night, John said, "We would only have gone on two more days. Unless there is objection, let's build and plant about here."

There was agreement and the camp was prepared for a long-term stay. Each day, people went out hunting for game, which was plentiful, and for a valley. Finally, John and Nancy crossed the big creek or little river and found a place. People went across and liked it. They would build a bridge at some point but could ford the water three hundred yards north of the ruins.

The first bridge was rope just below the ford. Some exploration continued and one group found bridge abutments around a bend where the river narrowed and deepened. Those were used as the base of the bridge when it was built later.

House building and field clearing were the two most important items. They now had good corn that they had found and that the cave people had. They had also found sweet potatoes. Protecting crops was a full-time job because the deer were drawn to the corn.

John and Nancy had cleared two acres with the help of Bill and Joyce and Frank and Marge. Fred and Millie helped as much as they could but both were almost sixty. Most of the work fell on the other three men and Nancy and Joyce. Fred did what he could while Millie and Marge handled cooking duties for all. Every tree that was cut was hauled to a cabin site and incorporated into the building. Todd and Cindy joined them and added their efforts and tools to the work. By fall, there was a group shed with a cooking area, a cabin for each couple with a cooking and heating fire and crops to be harvested. They had plenty of deer meat from their efforts to keep their fields cleared. By accident, Cindy had discovered a salt lick and the meat could now be salted as well as made into jerky. There were more herbs available and everyone learned to find them and bring them back to the village for cultivation.

It was late fall and, though the weather was chilly, it hadn't reached the cold of the first camp. Everyone was eating well compared to last year and a number of different varieties of berries had been found. Berry patches were popular plantings around houses. Most of the pairs had declared their marriage. There were still a few who hadn't made that commitment and I few single sex pairs in which neither partner had found someone of the opposite sex.

It had been spread around to gather for a feast for Thanksgiving. That day arrived and the weather was chilly but much warmer than Indiana had been a year ago. They gathered and Fred said that this year was more truly a thanksgiving. While all problems weren't solved, there was a path forward that would see the continuation of better days.

Someone else suggested that the site be named. After a lot of discussion, New Site was chosen as the name for the village. A couple of the wood carvers said they would carve a sign for the central area.

Before everyone went back to their homes, Nancy stood and asked for everyone's attention. She waited. When it was quiet, she said, "I have an announcement. It took a lot of effort and many tries, but I will be having John's baby in late May or early June."

John was surprised and went to her and hugged her kissing her lips repeatedly. When they came apart, the women went to Nancy to congratulate her and the men went to John. It was a happy crowd that went to their homes that evening.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.