The Lost Flight - Cover

The Lost Flight

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I started this one but ran out of thought. Radio_Guy played with it but it was too hot for finestories. I took it back but put some explicit sex in it. It's a good story about the survivors of a lost flight. Hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

The six all settled back into their pallets. A moment passed and Pat was crouched next to Nancy. She said, "Please, may we sleep next to you and John. We would feel better"

Nancy felt John pat her encouragingly. She said, "Yes, come on over."

In no time, both girls and their things were curled up next to Nancy for the remainder of the night. Everyone went to sleep quickly.

The next morning, Bill said to John, "I guess the young ladies are doing well." He looked over to see the girls talking and laughing with Nancy and Joyce.

"Yes, I think they will be fine now. Hopefully, we will find some good young men with those two out of the way. Nancy told me that those two guys had pushed any others who might have been interested away. They are pretty and smart so they will do well.

"Let's get everyone on the road and put down some miles."

Bill smiled, "Yes, Sir, Captain Sir. We should be ready in five minutes. Most everyone packed when they woke up this morning. It's just going to be last minute cleanup." He went around to talk to others. John joined the ladies.

Before he could say anything, Nancy excused herself and went to him. "John, we need to talk for a moment."

"Okay, Nancy. What do you want?"

"Actually, it's not for me though we're involved. It's for Pat and Lisa. They want to be with us to help them." John looked surprised. "John Dear, I think you're surprised for the first time I can think of. However, that doesn't answer my query. Are we willing to take on this task."

John said, "I don't know much about helping teenagers, particularly for two teenaged girls but I'll try."

"John, that's the best any person can do. Just be your usual rock. They already worship the ground you walk on. They are lonely and need some love. Just care for them and allow them to care for us. They should be taught to shoot and have already asked me to teach them some martial arts."

"Okay, do we announce it or just let it happen?"

"John, it will just happen. So, just go with the flow."

She gave him a quick kiss and went to gather their stuff. She motioned to the girls. They went over to her and all gathered their stuff and quickly packed. Nancy brought John's pack to him and he shouldered it. People formed up and the group left to continue its journey.

As we walked along that day, Lisa stayed close to John while her older sister, Pat, stayed with Nancy. At mealtime, the four ate together with Bill and Joyce in close attendance. During the lunch break, Pat said, "Nancy, when will you start to teach me how to fight? All I could do was struggle and that didn't do much good."

Nancy responded, "Sure, it takes time and patience but it's worth it when you need it."

Joyce said, "I want to take your class, too. Bill needs to be fought off occasionally." She chuckled.

Nancy said, "I'll open it to all women, and men. Self-defense is good to know and the lessons teach more than fighting. There is self-discipline, too."

As the party resumed its march, the word spread up and down the line.

After a long march, John shot a deer for the evening meal at a creek. The party stopped for the night at the creek. As people ate, they gathered together to talk. John stood up.

He said, "Many seem interested in taking self-defense from Nancy. She will start this evening with all who want to learn."

After all had cleaned up, Nancy started with the basics. The women were motivated. Nancy used Pat, Lisa, and John as her models and tackle dummies. The girls learned quickly what to avoid and what to be looking for if attacked. John was simply immovable. Nancy became curious and launched an attack. She found him able to hold her off without seeming to do anything ... She said, "What is your level?"

He answered, "I think I was a Grand Master before I had to stop due to travel."

She looked at him. "You could have told me."

"You were doing quite well."

"We'll talk some more later." She had taught everyone three simple moves along with some steadying moves. After about an hour, she closed the class for the night.

She came to John and said, "John Dear, I am hot and sweaty. Let's go upstream and clean up."

She led John well upstream before stopping. She said, "The problem with children is that they can hear. I was soo horny last night." She began removing her clothes. "Either you get naked fast or I'm going to rip your clothes off. They are coming off."

John was no fool. When a beautiful woman tells you to take off your clothes to facilitate passionate sex, any man with good sense strips. John stripped. A naked Nancy stepped into his arms and they kissed passionately. The lovemaking was very physical and explosively delightful for them both.

"Come, Wench, let's get cleaned up before the 'children' wonder what we're doing."

"John, they don't wonder. They know. I'm just glad that they didn't follow and watch. You didn't notice them giggling as we left." He shrugged and rose. He reached down and pulled her up and they walked into the creek to wash and play lovingly. Finally, they got out, dried, dressed, and returned to the camp area. John noticed the girls looking at them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.