The Lost Flight - Cover

The Lost Flight

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I started this one but ran out of thought. Radio_Guy played with it but it was too hot for finestories. I took it back but put some explicit sex in it. It's a good story about the survivors of a lost flight. Hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Lunch was passed out to everyone. After a while, John Baker said, "I think getting back is a vain hope. We're here and have no conceivable way to return. We need to plan for 'after the plane' and how we can manage on the ground."

There seemed to be interest in his statement. He continued, "The pressing question is the wolverines. We have to handle them by killing enough to give us time to build a safe shelter or by dissuading them from attacking in some manner. I wish I knew more about the habits of wolverines though the comparison may not be appropriate. Let's talk about killing them to try to get enough relief to be able to survive. If we're in the same season as we were, it's summer. Chicago gets cold in the winter and we have to plan for that time. We need water, food, and shelter. The plane can provide shelter for a little while but we have to find a source of water and food and find those quickly. There are two hundred fifty people who need water and food. We're going to run out of both either today or tomorrow and will need some solution or people will start to die. People may die anyway if we go but we can't stay here."

Nancy said, "John, what are you thinking?"

John said, "Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that we're in Chicago either in the distant future or in another dimension and getting back is not going to happen. We have some maps here and can place ourselves. Using the sun, we can determine where we are to figure a course to Lake Michigan. That would tend to confirm our guesswork. On the way, we might see enough to figure out a little more about our situation."

They found a road map of the Chicago area that showed sufficient information to make some decisions. Lake Michigan, it turned out, was east of the airport about twelve miles as the crow flies.

Baker said, "On foot and being watchful, it will be more than twelve miles and take longer than you would think. It might take a day each way. A small group would have a better chance than a big group."

Fred said, "Look to the west and a little north on the map. There is a forested area. I believe that Millie and I have walked in it before. We don't seem to lack for trees here but I remember water there. I think John's ideas are right. Knowing where Lake Michigan is located would help and might give us leads on what to expect or know where we are going. We have no idea about things. There might even be people!"

At that moment, there was a quiet knock at the open entrance to first class. A young couple was there and the man said, "I am Todd Wells and this is my wife, Cindy. We were thinking that some of the issues and that the skills we have might be useful. We do renaissance reenactments. As part of our hobby, we build our equipment and make our clothes.

'I can do blacksmithing and carve wood. I have built working bows, arrows, and crossbows. Cindy can tan leather and sew. I think these skills might be helpful if we don't get back."

Jeffries said, "Yes, you are right. Thanks for coming up. Do you know how to build a smithy?"

"Yes, give me a fire and, with clay and straw, I can make basic bricks, too."

Jeffries said, "We need to go through the passengers and ask about professions and hobbies. I bet there are abilities that will help us greatly." Baker nodded, as did Nate. They looked at each other and picked an aisle.

They started down the aisles. Baker quickly returned for pens and pads. He went back and began to make a list after first handing a pad and pen to Nate. The two men gradually worked their way down their respective aisles. When they returned, Nate said, "We have an interesting cross-section of people in the plane. If John's list is like mine, we can start a good civilization here. We'll compare notes and give you a synopsis." Jeffries nodded. Baker and Nate prepared their lists.

At last, Baker said, "We are not long on survival skills. Todd and Cindy came up with blacksmith and leather tanning skills. We have some hunters and fishing people but none have any equipment with them. There are a number of former army and marines. There are three nurses, too. If we had weapons, we could defend ourselves. Even for the guns we do have, we are low on bullets. I have the more detailed lists that Nate and I made but that's the synopsis. It's about what you would expect on a normal flight. There are a lot of management and sales people."

Jeffries said, "Thank you, John, for the report. Thank you, Nate, for going down the aisle, too.

"My main concern at the moment is the wolverines outside. If there are many of them, they will decimate us. Staying in here is not a long-term alternative. Does anyone have any ideas?"

Baker responded after no one said anything. "This is my thought. We tried to disburse and were surprised by the ability of the wolverines to attack so violently. I don't think divided parties are a good idea. I propose that two go out prepared for a fight. We have to find out if we can stop them or convince them that other prey would be easier. If that can be done, we might have a chance to survive.

"My second concern is that, if we can survive, what happens when winter comes. We are not prepared for an Illinois winter."

It was quiet while everyone contemplated those thoughts. Finally, Jeffries said, "I'm guessing that you plan to go. How many should go with you and who?"

Baker said, "You are correct. I'm willing to go and only want one other person with me. We will have guns and can back each other up. Bill Taylor is one of the people I found walking the aisle. He's a former Green Beret sergeant. He's in good shape and knows our weapons, such as they are. My plan is to get out there and return. We won't look for artifacts or the like. We need to try to get out and try to give us some hope that we won't all be killed."

Everyone nodded slowly. Baker went to the mid-point of the plane and asked Bill Taylor to join the others at the nose. He and his wife came to the front. The door was opened and the ladder put down. Baker went down first and then guarded as Taylor descended.

Once both of them were safely on the ground, they stayed in place watching the area around them for any attack. It was a long five minutes before they moved out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.