The Highwayman's Daughter - Cover

The Highwayman's Daughter

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young Meg is certain she has found the ideal way for both she and her father to pay their way in the world. Unfortunately, it involves robbery on the King's highway and that is a "Hanging" offense.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Meg stifled her whimpers of enjoyment as the burly Tom slowly speared her cunt from the rear in the darkened corner. He was exceedingly gentle for such a large brute of a man. Her constant lover Earnest, the banker, was well placed in society but not as skilled a lover as this common hulk of a man. They had taken the murderer Hawkins out at midnight to prepare him for his hanging. The sounds of his screams still echoed into the underground jail filled with men with no hope.

Of course, the highwayman's daughter's disguise as a young man was still working because the jailors had been more interested in the coins in her purse than in the taking of her body for illicit pleasure. Her new protector Tom had described in great detail the process of hanging, drawing and quartering which would soon be upon her unless she either escaped or died of some other cause.

Every part of her below her waist was trembling with contained passion. She was truly lanced by the big man's instrument in a way that brought tears of joy to her eyes. Meg moved her hand behind her and she felt the curly hair of his groin and explored his huge swinging sacs that held so much cream that it never seemed to end. She ran her fingers over his chiseled leg muscles and took what he gave her with a sense of submissive gratitude in shielding her from the gaggle of perverted males waiting to sample the fresh young meat in their midst.

She knew that Tom was aware of her gender because she had awakened to see him peering at her exposed nipple scant inches from his face. It was his idea to escape using the simplest of plans and taking advantage of his brute strength to yank out the rotted bars on the prison window just above them. Meg felt certain that if they managed to reach the street, she would find a suitable route for them to take to disappear into the teeming mob of city folk without delay. Tom was a bit slow-minded but his sheer power made up for that shortcoming and she had to agree the direct approach was best in these terrible circumstances.

The first spurt of juice inside her vaginal channel caught her by surprise. It had come so unexpectedly that she thought she might have been mistaken. Then, the floodgates opened and there was no further doubt. Tom buried his face in her hair as he grunted with complete release with each and every strong spurt of cream deep inside her core. The other convicts were laughing and cursing their debauchery in such an unholy congress. Still, a number of then had their own plans for sodomizing what they thought was a pretty young boy attracted to ugly rough men. Meg calmed down and whispered into Tom's ear,

"We must do it just before daylight when the guards are still toying with the females from the other cells. It is the best time because the streets will be filled with sellers and shoppers at the markets and they will cover our escape."

Tom was all for it because he was enthusiastic about her promise of giving him her feminine favors until the New Year. The lure of easy money meant little to him because his needs were not expensive. It was difficult for him to attract a pretty wench to his bed because he was such a crude ugly fellow. He was the first to admit it and it struck him as his uncommon good fortune to have discovered a thing of beauty in a dirty prison.

He wiggled the window bar sitting in the rotted sill and judged it would be an easy task to pull it out of the groove. A single quick jerk met with success and he quickly took care of the second one as well. He boosted Meg up to the window and she swung out and dropped silently to the ground outside. Fortunately the area under the window was soft turf and not bricks set with tar. Tom barely made it through the window even though all the bars were removed. There was no alert sounded so their escape was initially unnoticed.

Meg pulled Tom behind her heading to the narrow streets of the market district where she had dozens of shortcuts and hideouts to escape notice. The first thing they did when they got to her inner market residence was to change out of the smelly clothes and take a quick wash. It was important that they blend in with the crowd as much as possible. Her father's clothes were a bit tight on Tom but at least they were clean and blended in well. She gave him the wide brimmed hat that her father liked to use to hide his features. A long cloak disguised his burly muscular build and made him look more like a fat merchant than a desperate thug.

When she attempted to withdraw some funds from her account, she was informed that her loving manager Earnest had exercised his proxy to put her balance into his personal account. Meg was annoyed but surmised the young banker was merely being cautious about the possibility of it being used as evidence against her. Tom seemed to take a dimmer view being more familiar with the ways of high-born folk and looked at her with obvious pity written all over his ugly face. They retraced their steps to her residence in the market and she extracted a hefty purse from its hiding place behind the fireplace.

A quick stop at the stable confirmed that both horses were still safe and sound but she decided to move them to an alternate barn on the other side of the river along with all of her riding gear and stored weapons. She was certain that only she and her slain father knew of the stable but one can never be too careful in such matters.

She hired a pony cart to give them a mode of transport around the city and hoped that Tom's serious weight posed no problem for the beast of burden. Meg was thankful that almost half of her illicit gains were scattered in hiding places across several manors and not in her now transferred account. When she made discreet inquiries at the bank via a messenger of innocent demeanor, she discovered that Earnest was currently with friends in Bath and would not return before the end of the month. She was surprised because his return was coincidently just after her scheduled hanging for crimes against the king. The fact of his removing her money from her account and the hasty retreat to a faraway location convinced her that his actions were more duplicitous than cautious. Quickly, she decided that it was a matter that would be settled at a later date because more important decisions must be made to insure survival in a harsh world seldom concerned with the element of fairness.

Meg and Tom used the pony cart to move their belongings into a serene rural manor populated by retired civil servants and an assortment of prosperous merchants and skilled craftsmen. The level of society was notably inferior to the city and its immediate surrounding suburbs but it had the flavor of anonymity that would best serve their purposes at the moment.

The parson was a corpulent man with a jovial face and blustery ways about him that made most feel honored to be in his presence. Meg bade Tom to stay in the cart with the big hat drooping with casual indifference. She addressed the man of the cloth in a slightly quivering tone of voice specifically intended to elicit sympathy for her status of widowhood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.