The Highwayman's Daughter - Cover

The Highwayman's Daughter

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Meg is certain she has found the ideal way for both she and her father to pay their way in the world. Unfortunately, it involves robbery on the King's highway and that is a "Hanging" offense.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Meg was overwhelmingly pleased with her profitable business of relieving rich folks of their heavy purses and stripping the female travelers of their precious gems. Her father was not quite as enthusiastic despite the financial gains they made in a very short space of time.

He had developed some disconcerting habits of late like constantly looking over his shoulder as if expecting the Kings men to be hot on his thieving trail. Meg was more philosophical about the entire business just accumulating the loot, converting it to ready cash and investing with her ardent lover, the rising young star in the banking world, Earnest Fairweather Esquire.

They kept to their old haunts and never bought or consumed anything of great value as behooved their humble existence. Not a single one of their neighbors suspected them of any dodgy activities and viewed them as both privacy loving persons and totally uninteresting. The only change in their circumstances was the addition of two healthy steeds to their tiny stable in the rear of their home. That was not out of the ordinary for their station in life and the rural nature of the area.

Meg continued to dress as a young boy with her hair pulled back in short pony-tail affected by a number of male swains in hot pursuit of willing female flesh to give up their honey-pots of pleasure in feigned reluctance. She sometimes dallied with a fresh and appealing young thing and was free with her kisses just to keep her gender from being suspect.

Her father was not amused by her artful deception but he was fully aware that she would be less safe as a single young female with little to protect her on the public road. Meg's relationship with her banker, Earnest was not shared with her father because she feared he would think her to be setting her sights far too high on a gentleman above her station.

After her last deposit of ill-gained loot with Earnest at his mother's town house, she allowed him to mount her deeply and raised her bottom high for the delicious insertion of his fully aroused cock. Meg tossed her pretty head as he pulled viciously on her nicely twisted pony-tail and slapped her bare cheeks with his punishing hand. She enjoyed his degrading slurs and insults whispered in her ears as he sawed away inside her sensitive pucker hole with great abandon. By the time he released his copious juices up deep inside her core, her slender frame was racked with emotional gyrations which caused her to shudder in the greatest of depraved female pleasure. She hoped his mother would never suspect the depth of her degradation on the polished floor of her immaculate study.

When she returned home, her father informed her that his paid informant Shamus O'Reilly revealed the planned travel of Sir Winfrey Littlecock and his sister Lady Cornelia to the health springs at Bath. He knew the exact time of their departure, the route to be taken and even the fact that the Lady Cornelia was taking her full complement of jewels as she opined them to be safer with her person than sitting in a box at the empty estate.

Meg licked her soft sweet lips in anticipation when she heard the news about the treasure trove of jewels in the offing. Her jewel broker was exceptionally fair in his dealings and she had already amassed a sizable chunk of capital in Earnest's bank.

They were sitting patiently on the nervous horses in a narrow valley about halfway to Bath when the unmistakable carriage of Sir Winfrey approached in the early morning mist. Meg's father checked his pistols to make certain the powder was dry and she loosened her blade in the sheath to insure all was ready to shout out the chilling words, "Stand and deliver!"

At times like this, Meg was close to memorable orgasm just sitting astride her steed. She would squirm in the saddle with her heated desire and make plans to visit her Earnest quickly after the deed was concluded. She and her father were a well-practiced team now and they managed to stop the carriage, secure the jewels and purses and were poised for their escape in a matter of just a few minutes.

The sound of fast-moving horses approached from the direction of Bath and they wheeled about to head in the opposite direction when a line of horsemen appeared from that direction as well. It was all too obvious that the hold-up was a well-planned trap to catch the notorious "kissing" bandit.

Meg looked about but the steep hills on both sides precluded their escape into the countryside. They were fair well captured with no recourse. Her father sensed the end was near and raised his pistol in an act of suicidal impulse. Several shots rang out and his bullet-riddled corpse fell into the dust at the side of the road. Meg merely laid down her sword and held out her hands to be bound up by the burly King's men. Still, they took great pleasure in knocking her to the ground and using their boots to strike her posterior and groin area thinking she was equipped with sensitive male ball sacs.

Then they trussed her up like a pig for the fire and tossed her on back of her father's horse right on top of his bloody saddle. She could hear them joking about how the "boy" would get a rude awakening from the randy jailors who were much enamored of the delights of an inexperienced boy's flanks. Having been subjected to that treatment before, Meg desperately wanted to escape the same such fate.

Fortunately, the chatter was just rumor, because the jailors were more interested in the contents of her purse than in the shape of her posterior. They took all of her coins and even her belt and boots which had some decorations designed from melted silver.

The jail cell was really a huge underground room with dark corners and piles of garbage with odious scents. There were about a score of disreputable fellows mostly in a horizontal position scattered hither and yon in a state of hopeless disinterest. She was happy that they were not in an agitated or aggressive state of mind and desirous of the use of her flanks for their sexual relief.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.