Cruise Ship Regeneration 6
Part 1

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Incest Sex Story: Part 1 - A husband finds out that his wife is a lesbian and in order for him to save his relationship and to keep his wife, he agrees to let the the Cruise Ship alter his sexuality to that of a female.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

06.01 Michael, Emily, Sarah and Jamie:

After seventeen years of marriage Michael found out that his wife, Emily, was a lesbian and was having secret relationships when he was on extended business trips. Not wanting to break his marriage up, he told Emily that he was considering an operation to change his gender. Emily was elated at the thought and encouraged him to do it. Michael applied to his health insurance company for a male to female transgender operation but the request was denied citing costs of the operations and the effects it would have on his 16 year old twins, Sarah and Jamie. The insurance company said that they would be physiologically impacted by their father's gender change and the resulting ridicule that they would endure at school.

Michael consulted with a Gender Therapist. She met with him separately then met with Emily. Emily told the Therapist that she wasn't sure of her kid's sexual activities. Sarah had blossomed early but Jamie's puberty was slow and spent most of his time playing video games.

The Therapist faced dilemma. She didn't want Michael looking for a rogue surgeon that would perform the operation(s) at a price he could afford and how to minimize the trauma to Sarah and Jamie. She is a preferred referrer to GenTech and after consulting with them, she was told that they would perform the male to female transformation at no cost to Michael. They would be responsible for the transportation costs to Amsterdam. Sarah and Jamie should not be told the purpose of the Cruise Ship. They would be conditioned prior to reaching the open sea when the 'no clothes' rule comes into effect.

The Therapist talked it over with Michael and Emily. They could afford the airline costs and arranged for the cruise during school's summer break. Sarah and Jamie were told that the cruise was a gift from their Uncle. Emily went online and for the next hour, filled out the forms and personal biography questions for all of them. She attached the full frontal naked pictures that the Therapist had taken of Michael. When asked what complimentary beverages and snacks they preferred, she entered,

Emily: Raspberry pastries and Ice Tea
Michael: Apple pastries and Lemonade
Sarah: Oats 'N Honey and Evian bottled water
Jamie: Peanut Butter cups and coke

After reviewing and correcting some items in the forms, she clicked 'Submit'. In two weeks Emily received the confirmation for their reservations and was told that they must check in at 90 minutes prior to the ship's departure time.

06.02 The Family board the Cruise Ship:

The check-in receptionist was expecting them and told them that three adjoining suites were reserved for them. Michael and Emily would have the center suite. She suggested that they view a video on their HDTV's that would show them the services that were available on each deck. She looked at Sarah and Jamie and told them that their videos were oriented toward their age group. GenTech would depart from its normal procedures and condition the family prior to the ship leaving port. After they left, the receptionist called Ruth.

They followed the porters and their bags to the suites. None of them were prepared the layout and luxury of the staterooms. Each of their suites had their complimentary snacks and beverages and the HDTV'S were turned 'on' and ready to take them on a visual tour of the ship.

Emily told Sarah and Jamie to unpack, relax, watch the video. They would meet in about a half an hour and take walk around the ship. While Michael and Emily were unpacking, a knock was heard on the door.

It was Ruth. She introduced herself and smiled at Michael,

"I will be the one in charge of your transformation. Does Sarah or Jamie know why you are here?"

Emily told her that they had followed the instructions and both of them think this is just a vacation cruise.

Ruth looked at Emily and said,

"The snacks and beverages, along with the videos will prepare Sarah and Jamie to accept a female 'Michael' and yourself as lifelong lesbian 'parents'. You were impregnated at a fertility clinic and both of you have raised them since their birth."

It took a few moments for Emily to really understand what Ruth had just said. Michael hadn't thought of the repercussions of his transformation and began to have second thoughts. Emily though, was Ok with it and quickly convinced Michael that they should proceed as scheduled.

Ruth asked if 'Michelle' would be an acceptable replacement name for Michael. Emily smiled and Michael nodded his approval. Ruth now knew who the dominant partner was in the relationship. The Control Room heard the confirmation for 'Michelle' and programmed Sarah's and Jamie's GelPod with the updated information.

Ruth continued,

"Michael, I want you to change into a robe that is in your bedroom's closet and come with me to my office."

It finally dawned on Michael that this was really going to happen and he became nervous. While Michael was changing, Ruth told Emily that the transformation process which would take about an hour. In the meantime, she should relax and watch the ship's video.

"The Raspberry pastries and Ice Tea are great, my favorites also."

Michael returned from the shower and Emily hugged him, whispering,

"I will be waiting for you ... Michelle ... along with Sarah and Jamie."

Emily unpacked with a mounting sense of excitement. She wondered if she should check in with her kids to see what was happening but decided not to.

06.03 Sarah, Suite Preparation:

Sarah entered her suite and walked into the bedroom where the porter had put he bags. She noticed that the bed had been turned down and two pillows were resting against the head board. A 24" HDTV sat on the dresser. As she put her personal items in the large bathroom, she noticed that there was both a bath and a separate walk-in shower. She looked into the shower and saw that there were multiple nozzles in the walls, ceiling and floor. A separate faucet labeled 'DEPILATORY' with the words 'WEAR SHOWER CAP' in bold letters.

After unpacking, she went into the living room and saw the Oats 'N Honey bars on the coffee table and went to the refrigerator and got a chilled bottle of Evian water. Sarah sat down on the sectional and began eating and drinking her complimentary snacks as she watched the HDTV show her what the Cruise ship was about.

Slowly, the drugs from the Oats 'N Honey bar and the water were working their way throughout her body. Sarah began staring at the HDTV as if she were in a trance. The tour of ship faded away and was replaced by a video showing a naked girl of her age, walking into the bathroom and standing at the open door to the shower. She turned on the waters and when it was nice and warm, she put on a shower and stepped into the flowing waters. In a few seconds she turned the 'DELILATORY' faucet and in a few more seconds all the hair on her body below her shoulders were gone.

While the video repeated itself, subliminal 'suggestions' were convincing her that her body would look so much sexier if all the hair on her body were removed, particularly at the junction of her thighs. After she had removed the hair from her body, she should sit on her bed resting against pillows that were at the headboard and watch the HDTV.

Shortly, the video and 'suggestions' stopped and Sarah came out of her trance like state and the video of the ship's tour continued. She thought of the walk- in shower and the depilatory came to her mind and decided she wanted to see how she would look with no hair hiding her sex. She walked into the bedroom, undressed, went into the bathroom, and turned on the water which flowed from a single head at the front of the shower.

The Control room was monitoring every move Sarah made. They would disable the depilatory if she didn't put on a shower cap.

As she waited for spray to reach a nice warm temperature, she looked at her nakedness in the full length mirror and smiled when she saw the nest of hair covering her genitals.

'That will all be gone shortly.'

She remembered the shower cap and put it on along with the two strips of tape for her eyebrows and stepped into the shower. When she was ready, she turned the faucet tagged 'DEPILATORY' to the 'on' position and immediately all the nozzles began flowing onto her body from all directions. The flow jettisoned up from the floor, between her legs and she quickly spread them. Soon the flowing mix reached every nook and cranny of her body and she sighed as a warm, satiny feeling made her body tingle and glow.

The tingling sensations slowly changed into 'popping' sensations. It was as if millions of bubbles were forming and exploding all over her body. She kept her eyes closed and spread her arms and legs apart so that all of her body could experience the wonderful 'popping' sensations.

Sarah opened her eyes and she gasped when saw all the hair on his body below her shoulders slowly dissolve and being washed away. Within seconds Sarah saw her nuded labia and thighs and she smiled as a sense of excitement filled her mind.

The sensations of the exploding bubbles quickly subsided as all the hair on her body was permanently dissolved. Sarah turned off the 'DEPILATORY' faucet and the normal flow of water came from the front shower head.

She stepped back out of the waters, picked up the bottle of liquid soft-soap and squeezed a liberal amount of the silky soap onto her hands. She spread and massaged the silkiness over her small breasts and tingling nipples. The slippery hands soon found their way down to her nuded labia and clitoris. The engorged appendage was protruding from its protective hood and she gasped when the tips of her slick fingers made contact with her hard organ of joy.

"Oh ... Jesussss..."

Her arousing fingers didn't stop there, her breathing quickened as they slipped between the swelling folds and teased the entrance to her womanhood. She gasped as two fingers slipped past her twitching inner lips and into her vagina, twisting and turning.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Sarah stood back, gasping and panting,

'No ... Not here, not in the shower."

She got the removable shower head and took a deep breath before she started rinsing her body of the silky soap. The pulsing spray soon found its way down to the junction of her thighs and Sarah squealed as her excited clitoris exploded.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

She smiled sheepishly at herself,

'Just couldn't resist it could you.'

She turned off the water and dried her glowing body. Of course, the soft, fluffy towel went from drying to arousing.

A flushed Sarah looked at herself in the mirror and a smile crossed her face when she saw her young naked body. She hunched down a bit and spread her thighs for a better look at her nuded sex.

As she stood back up, she wished her breasts and clitoris were a little bigger but knew they would grow as she got older.

Sarah returned to the bedroom and was about to go back to sectional when 'something' convinced her to watch the HDTV from the bed. She quickly retrieved the bottled water from the living room and the remaining Oats N' Honey bar and climbed onto the bed and sat with her back resting against the pillows at the head of the bed. Using the remote, she turned on the HDTV and continued watching the video of the cruise ship as finished her snack and sipped on her water. Again thoughts of 'submission' and 'open to suggestions' were flowing into her mind from the HDTV.

Sarah wasn't consciously aware that the screen had switched to a video of a girl about her own age sitting on her bed the way she was. The girl was holding her arms out toward 'something'. Soon a round, Gel-like ball bounced onto the bed and onto the girl's lap. It was the size of a beach ball, transparent and lightly bluish in color. The girl picked it up and brought it to her upper chest and it snuggled onto her shoulders and neck. Sarah could hear it purring and the girl smiled and sighed.

She saw the GelPod spread itself downward over the girl's body and the sighs got louder. Sarah felt her clitoris tingle and a wetness seeped into her folds. All she could think about was the GelPod.

As the video progressed, Sarah sensed something near the open door to the bedroom. Suddenly a light-bluish glow illuminated the lower part of the doorway.

The video stopped and the HDTV was turned 'off'.

06.04 Sarah, GelPod Preparation:

Sarah's face beamed when a round, translucent, light-bluish, Gel mass rolled into the bedroom. She smiled as the glowing Pod rolled along the floor toward the her and bounced onto the end of the bed.

Sarah smiled and held out her arms to the glowing GelPod. It rolled onto her legs and nestled onto her lap. Sarah sighed as the soft purrs seeped into her labia. The feelings were like those when she touched herself 'down there'.

She reached down with both hands and lifted it up. A warm tinglyness spread into her hands and fingers. She smiled and brought it up to her chest and it nestled onto her shoulders and neck. It's glow seemed to pulse and it began purring.

As her hands caressed the glowing surface, the Gel began to spread across her upper chest and move downward. Sarah closed her eyes as the warmth reached her breasts and flowed over them. Her sigh became a bit louder as the Gel slowly encased each breast within a gentle massaging pouch. For the first time she felt a wonderful feeling seep into breasts and a small gasp escaped her mouth. Her nipples began to stiffen and two depressions formed within each pouch. The gasps became louder when the 'mouths' descended onto her stiffening nipples with a wonderful suckling motion.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The Gel blanket continued its downward flow across her abdomen. The leading edge of the Gel flowed onto her clitoral hood with slow, gentle presses and massages. Sarah gasped and her legs quickly spread apart. Slowly, the Gel coaxed her small clitoris to harden and soon its pink tip protruded out of its protective hood. The Gel flowed onto the tip with soft caresses and kisses and Sarah's hips jerked and her hands shot down and began massaging the Gel's purring surface.

"Uhh ... Uhh ... Uhh..."

The flow of the Gel continued downward between her spread thighs and molded itself to the folds of her labia. Once again that wonderful massaging action was started and Sarah moaned as her clitoris and labia were exploding with sensations of pleasure that she had only experienced few times before.

The GelPod now extended itself under her thighs and buttocks. It spread toward the underside of her knees and slowly bent her legs and brought them back toward her hips, spreading them apart. The Gel mass that was under buttocks pushed her hips upward and slightly forward giving it complete access to her open and flared sex.

Sarah's breasts, nipples, clitoris and labia were fully encased within a rippling blanket of purring Gel. Her arms fell to her sides and she leaned her head back against the pillows and moaned as new and wonderful sensations flooded her body and mind.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The GelPod now had full control of Sarah's body. The encasing blanket of Gel rippled and purred over her body and her mind reeled with the new sensations.

The control Center tweaked the GelPod's programming for Sarah's lesbian parent Michelle.

06.05 Sarah, GelPod, Hymen Removal, First Orgasm:

A small sheath-like tube formed from the mass that lay over Sarah's labia. The end formed into a suckling 'mouth' and slipped over the hard, pink tip of Sarah's clitoris. Her hips jerked at the ecstatic contact and she squealed with joy as it rippled over the rigid organ and into her clitoral hood.

The Gel mass that was formed over her labia now slipped between the flared folds and snuggled into the pink furrow, pushing the folds further apart. A delicious massaging action was started and Sarah felt as though a hundred tongues and mouths were now adorning her clitoris, labia, breasts and nipples.

She moaned as new, ecstatic sensations soared across her young body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The massaging Gel kissed and caressed Sarah's fluttering inner lips that were already moist with their early juices. Her clitoris throbbed within the suckling sheath and she pushed her bullet-like nipples into the 'mouths' of the Gel's suckling pouches. As the Gel massaged the flared folds, it formed a half inch thick phallic and its head nudged against the treasured entrance of her maidenhood. Her clasping inner lips kissed and caressed the purring head as it nestled further inward.

For a few moments, Sarah's mind was flooded with conflict. Only her fingers had ventured into her vagina, now something thicker was at her open gate. Her enflamed and rigid clitoris was filling her vagina with a sense of unexplained need. She shifted her hips excitedly against onto the caressing head and pushed her sex down onto the thickness that was probing the portal to her virgin vagina.

"OHH ... OHH ... OHH..."

While her swollen folds and clitoris were being massaged and suckled, the GelPod's phallic slowly slithered inward past the stretching inner lips and into her young womanhood, twisting and turning.

Sarah gasped as new ecstatic sensations flooded her mind

"What ... What ... Ohhhhhhh ... Yessssssss..."

The flexing head nudged up against Sara's hymen and secreted a numbing chemical causing the sensitive membrane to lose its nerve endings. The half inch flexing head pushed through the small opening in the center of the membrane. Special ridges formed along the phallic's surface and with a few slow, reversing strokes, the phallic shredded Sarah's hymen. She only felt a slight pressure as her hymen gave way and the physical evidence of her virginity was taken.

When the GelPod was satisfied that Sarah vagina was ready, it slipped deeply inward expanding to two inches in diameter. The ridges changed into pulsing rings that ecstatically caressed her vaginal walls. Sarah's mouth and eyes opened wide as unbelievable sensations exploded from within her steamy passage. Her vaginal walls began to spasm and clench around her thick Lover. The flexing phallic searched for and found the sensitive tissues of her 'G' spot and began an exquisite caressing. Sarah arched up and screeched at the ecstatic sensations that were gripping her enflamed sex for the first time.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

The phallic lunged deeply inward, her cervix flared open and began kissing the throbbing head as it nudged against the portal to her womb. Her hips ground excitedly onto her buried Lover and she gurgled as it slowly pulled out and stroked back in. The GelPod now started a series of rhythmic thrusts, in and out, fast and slow. Sarah was in ecstatic heaven and her body instinctively began counter thrusting.

Her mind was awash with joy as gasping and moaning sounds were heard and her body began thrusting in sync with her loving 'friend'. She wrapped her arms around the Gel's thick rippling 'blanket' and her hips bucked upward onto the plunging phallic that was exploring the depths of her sexual being.

Sarah's body was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Her body had never experienced such ecstatic sensations. Suddenly the loving phallic lunged deeply inward and stopped. Its head thickened as it turned and twisted. Sarah felt the most delicious sensations she had ever felt as the GelPod started to forcefully ejaculate deep inside her vagina and cervix. The warm, thick ejaculant gushed and filled her cervix, back flowing into her vagina. Sarah's orgasm exploded throughout her body. Her mind and eyes became saturated with orgasmic flashes of lights. Her body jerked upward. Her legs flew into the air in a wide 'V' kicking franticly as her body unleashed her first orgasm.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Sarah's young mind went into orgasmic overload, and she lost consciousness. Her body continued its orgasmic convulsions. She slowly regained consciousness and felt Her 'friend' still buried deep within her vagina and she moaned as the intense aftershocks rippled throughout body. Her wide spread legs were now cradled by the Gel under the knees and her arms were wrapped around the Gel's thick blanket. The Gel withdrew its phallic and the purring head rested within the Sarah's massaging inner lips.

06.06 Sarah, GelPod, Breast Enhancement:

The GelPod let Sarah rest against the pillows that were propped up on the bed's head board. Slowly her body came down from its orgasmic high. The purring silky pouches on her breasts released their enhancement chemicals and Sarah felt a wonderful warmth seeping into each breast. The delicious massaging, kneading and suckling was restarted and Sarah moaned as her arousal was rejuvenated.

Suddenly an exquisite firmness gripped each of her breasts and her erect nipples twitched with excitement. She looked down and a beaming smile filled her face when she saw her breasts begin to expand within the clear Gel pouches. Delicious quakes pulsed across her chest as her breasts and nipples expanded in spurts.

"Uhh ... Uhh ... Uhh..."

BREASTS: 32A NIPPLES: 1/4"

As her breasts grew, her nipples became more sensitive within the suckling 'mouths' and she began thrusting her firm breasts and erect tingly nipples into kneading pouches.

BREASTS: 32B NIPPLES: 5/16"

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from her engorged clitoris.

BREASTS: 32C NIPPLES: 3/8"

The Gel had Sarah's breasts and nipples at their target size and the pouches settled down to a wonderful 'purring' action.

06.07 Sarah, GelPod, Clitoris Enhancement:

She lay back savoring the 'new' fullness and firmness. Her hard nipples felt like bullets and she yearned to touch them. The Gel mass once again snuggled in closer to the flared folds of her labia and she gasped as the warm thickness oozed into the pink furrow pushing them further apart. The suckling sheath-like tube now intensified its actions on her rigid organ of joy.

She threw her head back and gasping and panting.

"Ohhh ... Goddd..."

Her hands shot down and lovingly rubbed the Gel mass that was devouring her clitoris and the Gel purred into her grasping hands and fingers. At the same time, the Gel's flexing head began to tease and caress her excited inner lips. Sarah gasped loudly when she felt her engorged clitoris expanding within the rippling and suckling sheath.

L/D

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1/4" x 3/16"... 3/8" x 1/4"

With each ecstatic jerk of her hips, Sarah's clitoris lengthened and thickened.

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1/2" x 5/16"... 5/8" x 3/8"

Sarah's hands were franticly massaging the mass that was causing jolts of joy to explode across her loins.

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1.0" x 1/2"

The long rigid organ's natural downward angle insured an insured an ecstatic contact against a thrusting erection.

Sarah's hips were bucking and grinding against the suckling 'mouth'.

Her throbbing organ was now fully within the loving 'throat' and she threw her head back and wailed. Her thick vaginal juices oozed freely past the purring head into her flared and swollen folds.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHE..."

The Gel slowly eased off of its intense suckling of Sarah's rigid clitoris and settled down to soft purrs and ripples.

Sarah lay back against the pillows gasping and panting. She looked down and saw her excited, pink organ extending well beyond the soft confines of its clitoral hood and an excited smile lit up her face. Her hands massaged the purring mass that was giving her so much pleasure and whispered,

"Oh! God, Thank you..."

As if in an answer, the Gel squeezed her engorged clitoris and Sarah gasped in joy.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww..."

06.08 Sarah, GelPod, Vaginal Enhancements:

The Gel's phallic that was nestled within her clasping inner-lips now began to slip back into her steamy passage. The head nudged inward and Sarah's excited inner lips eagerly slipped over the thick head as it slowly twisted and turned its way into her more than welcoming vagina. With her maidenhead gone, the Gel sunk into the depths of her sexual being and Sarah screamed in ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The head of the loving phallic nudged onto the flowering portal of her womb and then rested with delicious 'purrs' and flexes as Sarah savored the wonderful fullness that was stretching her womanhood. The Gel now secreted its enhancing chemicals and Sarah gasped as delicious antsy sensations gripped her entire vaginal sheath. The elasticity and vaginal depth was slowly changed to accommodate an 8.0" x 3.0" erection. The sexual sensitivity was expanded to take in 50% of the vaginal sheath and her illusive 'G' spot or Skene's gland was expanded.

The Gel phallic now started to test out Sarah's 'new' enhancements.

06.09 Sarah, GelPod, Testing and Conditioning:

Suddenly Sarah's entire body was flooded with waves of sexual excitement. The massaging, kneading and suckling pouches renewed their loving attention to her firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. The suctioning 'mouth' and 'throat' renewed they ecstatic attention to hyper-excited organ of joy.

Sarah bucked and jerked as her body was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

"Oh God ... Oh God ... Ahhhhhhhhhh..."

The Gel phallic withdrew from her clenching vaginal sheath until the tip was just inside the clasping inner lips and then plunged back into the depths of her steaming passage. Sarah squealed in joy as her Gel Lover began a rhythmic series of slow ecstatic thrusts and lunges. The phallic began to vary its rhythm, full in, full out, part way in, part way out, always twisting, always flexing.

Sarah began gasping deeply for air as her body became saturated with waves of sexual ecstasy and her hips were bucking and thrashing wildly over the bed. The GelPod was catapulting Sarah's young body toward her orgasmic edge. Suddenly her orgasm came like a clap of thunder and its lightning bolts flashed across her dazed eyes and mind. Her hips bucked upward and froze as a loud orgasmic wail echoed around the bedroom.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

She slumped back down, gasping and panting. Her hips continued matching the deep thrusts of her Gel Lover. Her mewing and gurgling sounds became incoherent as they escaped her drooling mouth. The GelPod's phallic now expanded its girth and width and Sarah's body went into its sexual 'auto' mode with forceful counter thrusts.

Sara rode her orgasmic elevator toward her second orgasm. Her legs shot upward and outward, kicking franticly in the air. Her Lover lunged into her womb and unleashed its warm thick ejaculant. Sarah felt the incredible warm, thick volume fill her cervix and vaginal sheath. Her eyes opened wide but she saw nothing, her mouth opened but no sound was heard. Suddenly, her orgasmic freeze disappeared and the bedroom once again was filled with her screams of joy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Sarah's young mind and body went into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness and slumped back down onto the bed and pillows.

While unconscious, the GelPod began the conditioning of Sarah's mind.

Sarah would be bisexual and she now knew that all the members of her family were also bisexual. All forbidden thoughts of incest were removed from her mind. All memories of her father were removed from her mind and replaced with those of her mother and lesbian partner 'Michelle' who had been with her since she was born. The GelPod instilled expertise and knowledge of the sexual needs of both genders, male and female and how to satisfy them. Bonding hormones for her mother, Michelle and her brother Jamie raced throughout her body.

GenTech had taken the therapist's naked pictures of her father and reprocessed them so they portrayed how he would look as a female and implanted the pictures in her mind.

All remembrance of the GelPod were removed from her mind, including her orgasms. Her enhanced body and sexual maturity were part of her growth through puberty. The Gel pouches slipped away and her firm breasts and perky nipples tingled as they sprung into the air. Sarah moaned softly in her unconscious state as the suckling clitoral 'mouth' and 'throat' released her still engorged clitoris and the rigid pink organ throbbed in the air. The thick Gel phallic shrunk and slowly withdrew from her stretched vagina. A mix of vaginal fluids and Gel ejaculant gushed into the waiting Gel mass.

The GelPod slowly slipped from her body and returned to its round beach ball shape, bounced onto the floor and returned to where it came from.

Sarah slowly regained consciousness and couldn't understand the sensations that were rippling throughout her body. She saw the wetness on the sheet between her thighs and the pink tip of her clitoris as it was receding into its hood.

'Wow ... I must have masturbated while I was dozing, but I don't remember doing it.'

She thought of her brother and his nakedness and her clitoris began edging back out from its hood. Sarah shook her head and got off of the bed. and walked to shower. When she returned, the sheet had been replaced and she didn't question the 'how' or the 'why'.

06.10 Jamie, Suite Preparation:

Jamie entered his suite and walked into the bedroom where the porter had put his bags. He saw a 24" HDTV sitting on the dresser and that the bed had been turned down with two pillows resting against the head board. As he put his personal items in the large bathroom, he noticed that there was both a bath and a separate walk-in shower. He looked into the shower and saw that there were multiple shower imbedded in the in the walls, ceiling and floor. A separate faucet labeled 'DEPILATORY' with the words 'WEAR SHOWER CAP' in bold letters.

After unpacking, he went into the living room and smiled when he saw the Peanut Butter cups on the coffee table and went to the refrigerator and got a chilled bottle of Coke and a spoon. He sat down on the sectional and began eating and drinking his complimentary snacks as he watched the HDTV show him what the Cruise ship was all about.

Slowly, the drugs from the Peanut butter cups and the Coke were working their way throughout his body. Jamie began staring at the HDTV as if he were in a trance. The tour of ship faded away and was replaced by a video showing a naked boy about his age, walking into the bathroom. He picked up a enema box, leaned over the vanity and inserted the nozzle into his rectum. In about a minute, the boy sat on the toilet and a feeling of relief spread across his face. When finished he stood up in front of the open shower door and turned on the water. When it was nice and warm, he put on a shower and stepped into the flowing waters. In a few seconds he turned the 'DELILATORY' faucet and in a few more seconds all the hair on his body below his shoulders dissolving.

While the video repeated itself, subliminal 'suggestions' were convincing him that girls would find his body a lot more sexy and he would feel more excited if all the hair on his body were removed, particularly at the junction of his thighs. After he had removed the hair from his body, he should sit on his bed resting against pillows that were at the headboard and watch the HDTV.

In a few minutes, the video and 'suggestions' stopped and Jamie came out of his trance like state and the video of the ship's tour continued. He thought of the walk-in shower and the depilatory came to his mind and decided he wanted to see how he would look with no hair hiding his penis and balls. He walked into the bedroom, undressed and went into the bathroom.

The Control room was monitoring every move Jamie made. They would disable the depilatory if he didn't put on a shower cap.

He saw the Fleet enema box sitting on the vanity and images of what the 'boy' had done flashed into his mind. Without knowing 'why' he picked it up and removed the enema, leaned over the vanity, spread his legs and inserted the three inch Fleet nozzle into his rectum and cringed as the solution filled his bowel. He waited until the pressure became too much to bear and then quickly sat down on the toilet, expelling the contents of his lower bowel.

When finished he stood up and turned on the water to the shower which flowed from a single head at the front of the shower. As he waited for the spray to reach a nice warm temperature, he looked at his nakedness in the full length mirror and cringed when he saw the head of penis just poking through the thick patch of hair that covered the junction of his thighs.

He remembered the shower cap, put it on along with the two strips of tape for his eyebrows and stepped into the shower. When he was ready, he turned the faucet tagged 'DEPILATORY' to the 'on' position and immediately all the nozzles began flowing onto his body from all directions. The flow jettisoned up from the floor, between his legs and he quickly spread them. Soon the flowing mix reached every nook and cranny of his body and he sighed as a warm, satiny feeling made his body tingle and glow.

The tingling sensations slowly changed into 'popping' sensations. It was as if millions of bubbles were forming and exploding all over his body. He kept his eyes closed and spread his arms and legs apart so that all his body could be experience the wonderful 'popping' sensations. The sensations trickled into his penis and he couldn't stop it from stirring ... and he didn't want to.

Jamie opened his eyes and he gasped when saw all the hair on his body below his shoulders slowly dissolve and wash away. Within seconds he finally saw his half erect penis and testicles. The removed hair made it appear bigger than it was and he smiled as it grew to full erection.

The sensations of the exploding bubbles quickly subsided as all the hair on his body was permanently dissolved. Jamie turned off the 'DEPILATORY' faucet and the normal flow of water came from the front shower head. When he was sure that his body was clear of the depilatory, he stepped back out of the flow of water picked up the bottle of soft soap that was on a corner shelf and squeezed a liberal amount of the silky soap onto his hands.

As his hands spread the liquid silkiness to his breast area he felt a pleasant tinglyness spread across his chest. The sensations intensified when his slippery fingers swirled around his small male nipples.

He sighed and thought, it must be the soap.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

His hands acquired more of the sensuous liquid and did the same to his nuded semi-erect penis and testicles. When the slick hands and fingers began caressing his tingling member and massaging his swaying balls, a whole new set of sensations rippled across his loins His stirring penis soared to full erection and a delicious ache filled his balls. He gasped loudly and his hips jerked as his 3.75" manhood stood hard between his spread thighs.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

'What is it about this soap!'

Jamie calmed somewhat and rinsed himself off with the removable shower head. He targeted his tingling chest and his excited nipples strained outward from into the air. He closed his eyes and spread his thighs apart as he shifted the shower head downward. His hips jerked and he gasped as the wonderful, pulsing head massaged his throbbing erection.

He switched the shower head so it delivered a spiral pulsing stream. He guided it so it glided up his straining hardness and then paid homage to the excited gland at the head of his erection. Jamie gasped and moaned as the intense sensations pushed his manhood into a frenzy. It took only three sweeps and Jamie cried out as the shower head induced an incredible ejaculation to spew from his hyper-excited gland.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Jamie knew he was going to spend a lot of time in this shower.

In a few minutes, Jamie reluctantly turned the waters off and opened the misty shower door and saw his naked and hairless body in the full length mirror. He saw his small erection beginning to soften between his thighs. Despite its smallness, it gives him a lot pleasure.

He used the soft, plush towel to dry his body.

Jamie returned to the bedroom and was about to go back to sectional when 'something' convinced him to watch the HDTV from the bed. He quickly retrieved two Peanut Butter cups and the Coke from the living room and climbed onto the bed and sat with his back resting against the pillows at the head of the bed. Using the remote, he turned on the HDTV and continued watching the video of the cruise ship as he finished his snack and sipped on his Coke. Again thoughts of 'submission' and 'open to suggestions' were flowing into his mind from the HDTV.

Jamie wasn't consciously aware that the screen had switched to a video of a boy about his own age, sitting on a bed the way he was. The boy was holding his arms out toward 'something'. Soon a round, Gel-like ball bounced onto the bed and rolled onto the boy's lap. It was the size of a beach ball, transparent and lightly bluish in color.

Jamie saw the boy lean back and moan. The GelPod had settled over the boy's penis and Jamie saw it rise up and twitch excitedly within the squeezing Gel mass. The boy picked it up and brought it to his upper chest. As it left his lap, the boy's erection sprung into the air. The Pod snuggled onto the boy's shoulders and neck. Jamie could hear it purring and the boy smiled and sighed.

The video ended and Jamie was now starring at a single image. It was of him holding a GelPod to his chest and his glistening erection was standing hard and tall between his spread thighs. A warmth flooded his nipples, penis and rectal area, All he could think about was the GelPod.

Jamie sensed something near the open door to the bedroom. Suddenly, a light bluish glow illuminated the lower part of the doorway

06.11 Jamie, GelPod, Preparation:

Jamie looked wide eyed as a round, transparent, light-bluish Gel mass rolled into the bedroom. He watched intently as the glowing GelPod rolled along the floor toward the bed. It bounced up onto the foot of the bed and Jamie instinctively closed his legs as it slowly rolled toward him. He flinched and his heart raced when it rolled onto his closed legs and moved toward the junction of his thighs. As it settled onto his lap, Jamie sighed when the purring Gel mass seeped onto his flaccid penis and drifted downward onto his testicles.

His apprehension disappeared from his mind and he reached down with both hands and lifted it up. A warm tinglyness spread into his hands and fingers. He smiled and brought it up to his chest and sighed again as it nestled onto his shoulders and neck. Its glow seemed to pulse as its purring radiated into his skin.

His hands began caressing the glowing surface and the Gel spread across his shoulders and moved downward onto his chest. Jamie closed his eyes as the warmth reached his breast area and the rippling Gel slowly formed a thick silky Gel mass over each of his areolas. A low sigh was heard as his male nipples stiffened and grew erect. Inside the silky masses, two depressions formed into suckling 'mouths' and descended onto his excited nipples. Jamie's sigh turned into a moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The GelPod continued its downward flow across his abdomen. It flowed around his penis and balls and onto the soft skin of his inner thighs with an exquisite massaging action. Jamie gasped as the warmth spread inward between his thighs and that wonderful tinglyness that he liked so much flowed into his penis.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh..."

His thighs slowly spread apart and his penis and testicles slipped down between the parting thighs. The Gel now spread under his thighs and moved toward his knees. Both legs were bent at the knees and his feet were pulled back toward his hips. At the same time, the Gel mass at the junction of thighs flowed under his buttocks, lifting them upward. Jamie's penis and balls swayed between his parted thighs above the bed's sheet.

Jamie's mind was a whirlwind of emotion. He didn't know what was happening to him but he liked the wonderful touches of the Gel on body, nipples and thighs. He felt the warm mass flow from each thigh inward and form under his testicles. As the mass thickened, Jamie moaned as his balls slipped into a silky, massaging pouch. The Gel molded itself around his stirring penis and Jamie moaned as the vagina-like sheath caressed and squeezed his stiffening penis, causing it to soar to full ejection.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Jamie's suckled, erect nipples and massaged genitals were now sending waves of pleasure rippling throughout his body. The GelPod now had full control of his body and the encasing blanket of Gel rippled and purred as his arousal grew.

06.12 Jamie, GelPod, Prostate, Rectal Enhancement:

A Gel probe formed from the mass that was laying between Jamie's inner thighs and slowly extended itself toward Jamie's lifted buttocks.

Suddenly, Jamie felt the warm thickness pushing between the cheeks of his buttocks and instinctively tried to shift his buttocks away from the advancing probe. His actions quickly faded when the oozing tip made contact with his anal opening and the liquid warmth caused his anal lips to swell and tingle. The tight sphincter muscle relaxed and a euphoric warmth spread into his rectal sheath.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Jamie felt the probe begin to apply pressure to his tingling opening and he sighed as the probe slithered past the relaxed anal lips and slipped into his rectal passage. A wave of warmth accompanied the thickening probe as it nudged inward and his small erection jumped and throbbed. Jamie unconsciously started to push and grind his hips onto the GelPod's flexing probe as it twisted and turned its way into his rectum.

He shut his eyes savoring the new feelings that were spreading across his body. Suddenly, Jamie's eyes flew wide open, his hips thrust into the air, and a loud gasp escaped his lips. The GelPod's probe had made contact with his prostate and an incredible jolt of joy rippled across his loins and into throbbing member. The head of the probe flattened over the sensitive mound and released its initial enhancing chemicals. Jamie's eyes shot open as a new set of sensations gripped his loins. He began moaning and panting as his prostate and erection began throbbing in sync with each other. The vagina-like sheath began an ecstatic manipulation of his straining hardness and the sheath's thirsty vaginal 'mouth' feasted on his drooling preseminal fluids.

The probe slithered deeper into his rectal sheath, expanding as it went. As the Gel stroked deeper into his body, it began secreting its secondary enhancement chemicals and a whole new set of sensations gripped his rectal sheath. The Gel's secretions were now adding the sensitivity of a female 'vagina' to the last eight inches of his rectal sheath, including the sensitivity of his anal opening. As the complex network of sexual nerve endings were added, Jamie moaned and his 'womanhood' began to ecstatically clench around the deep penetrations of the thrusting phallic.

"Aww ... Aww ... Aww..."

The Gel suddenly stopped and Jamie moaned in frustration as the Gel's probe slowly contracted and once again nestled onto his throbbing prostate. His 'womanhood' returned to its normal state and would reactivate only when intimately touched or kissed by a another male.

06.13 Jamie, GelPod, Induced Ejaculation:

The probe's soft depression, covering his swelling prostate, intensified its exquisite massaging. It deliberately and teasingly, spaced its delicious massaging of Jamie's prostate. Every time it restarted, Jamie's body was racked with a series of internal ecstatic spasms much like those that a female would experiences. His body shook and thrashed in joy as the orgasmic freight trains roared throughout his rectal sheath, onto his erection and into his stunned mind. His hard male nipples were tingling with sensations that he had never felt before and the rippling sheath intensified its 'milking' actions.

"Oh God ... Oh God..."

The anal probe slipped deeper into Jamie's rectal sheath and started a series of slow stroking actions. Jamie squealed in joy as the probe's pulsing ribs brushed and pressed onto the excited tissues of his prostate. The probe began to vary its lunges from fast to slow, all the way in, all the out. An exquisite pressure was building within his prostate and at the base of his throbbing erection. The clasping sheath encasing his erection intensified its squeezes, the massaging pouches holding his balls began a delicious kneading action and the sucking 'mouths' on his rigid nipples made them feel as though they were going to explode.

Jamie's mind and body had never experienced sexual joy before and he wailed as the new sensations exploded across his body. An incredible pressure was building up at the base of his erection which pulsed up his rigid hardness and seemed to stall at his thick, tingling gland. The liquid joy swirled around the ultra sensitive gland and then exploded outward, into the GelPod's waiting vaginal 'mouth'.

Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across his mind and eyes. His toes curled and his hands fisted. Jamie squealed again as his induced ejaculation was unleashed and the 'mouth' feasted on his spewing nectar.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Jamie's slumped onto the GelPod's soft supports as gasping and panting as the aftershocks ripple throughout his body.

The GelPod slowly withdrew its probe and Jamie moaned as the wonderful fullness left his body. The Probe's thick purring head lay nestled within his swollen anal lips. His small erection never softened and its hardness felt like a granite baseball bat. His 'womanhood' returned to its normal state and would reactivate only when intimately touched or kissed by a another male.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The Operations Center was analyzing Jamie's semen and preseminal fluids. It uploaded a 'tweak' to the GelPod's programming.

06.14 Jamie, GelPod, Nipple Enhancement:

The GelPod let Jamie rest against the pillows that were propped up on the bed's head board. Slowly his body came down from its orgasmic high.

Shortly, Gel masses renewed their suckling actions on his erect nipples and Jamie moaned softly as they pushed into the suckling 'mouth's. The Gel masses released their enhancement chemicals and Jamie felt a slick, liquid warmth seeping onto of his nipples. His sigh turned into a low moan as an exquisite tingling sensation grew within each nipple.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh..."

NIPPLES: 1/4" H x 1/4" D

As his nipples grew, they became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and Jamie's moan became louder.

NIPPLES: 3/8" H x 5/16" D

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from his engorged erection.

NIPPLES: 1/2" H x 3/8" D

Jamie's nipples had now reached their targeted size and the 'mouths' slowed their assault to low level 'purrs'.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

06.15 Jamie, GelPod, Urethra, Prostate Enhancement:

Suddenly he felt a tightness grip his erection. He looked down and saw the 'mouth' of the GelPod's clear vaginal sheath curl down over his thick gland to its circumcision ring. He looked in astonishment as his preseminal fluids continued to ooze outward and drool over the gland's sensitive surface.

A thin clear, tube rose up from the Gel mass between his spread thighs and arched upward and then dipped downward so it was centered above the oozing opening to his urethra. It was a 1/4 inch thick, flexible and hollow. A warm lubricant dripped onto the tingly head of his member and mixed with his slick precum. The lubricant contained the necessary chemicals for his prostate and penis growth. Jamie's eyes opened wide with apprehension and tried to move his member away from the dripping end of the stem's tube but his erection was held firmly by the GelPod's vaginal sheath.

Slowly the tube descended into the slick urethra opening.

Jamie watched with apprehensive eyes as the tube sank slowly into his hardness. His fears were quickly erased as the tube slithered deeper into his urethra. Jamie threw his back and gasped as the chemical laden tube reached the base of his erection. His throbbing hardness never felt harder as it pulsed and jerked with ecstatic sensations.

The tube continued its journey deeper into Jamie's urethra. Soon it reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his semen and sperm into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves. Two, dark, tube-like stems slithered outward, one slipped into the fleshy tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of euphoric sensations now bathed the center of Jamie's sexual being.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The open tips of the two stems released their enhancing chemicals. His semen production would be six times that of a normal male. The multiple ejaculant streams would be two to three seconds in duration and Jamie's sexual recovery or rejuvenation would be rapid, immediate if stimulation was still present.

The stem entered his testicles and split into two tubes. Both injected their enhancing and growth drugs. Jamie groaned as a wonderful warmth filled his balls. They expanded quickly and Jamie felt a new delicious heaviness encased within the silky, massaging pouch.

As the stems withdrew, they oozed a chemical causing the sexual ducts and valves to be enlarged, permitting larger volumes of semen and sperm to be discharged into the urethra.

06.16 Jamie, GelPod, Urethra, Erection Enhancement:

The urethra tube now slowly slipped back down until it reached the base of his erection.

Again Jamie felt another flood of warmth, spread throughout his groin. The tube now started to secrete a chemical that would enhance his erection. He gasped and threw back his head as jolts of joy radiated outward from inside his jerking, hard member.

Jamie felt an incredible antsy feeling sweep the entire length of his erection. His spurting precum gushed up the sides of the tube and spilled out onto his thickening gland. Jamie moaned excitedly and his hips thrashed wildly trying to get more of the ecstatic feelings. His throbbing organ now felt heavier and longer.

His hard erection grew in spurts and his hips jerked within the Gel's restraints.

L/D

ERECTION: 4.00" x 1.00"... 4.50" x 1.25"... 5.00" x 1.50"... 5.50" x 1.75"

Each growth spurt pushed Jamie and his excited drooling gland up a rung on his arousal ladder. The vagina-like sheath had more hard flesh to work with.

ERECTION: 6.00" x 2.00"... 6.50" x 2.25"... 7.00" x 2.50"... 7.50" x 2.75"

Jamie screeched as his hard member came nearer to its target size. The clenching sheath began to match his thrusts with its own counter thrusts.

ERECTION: 7.75" x 2.75"

Jamie's new erection was complete.

His heavy, bloated balls ached and churned within the massaging testicle pouch. He thrust upward moaning and gasping as an urgent need to ejaculate filled his mind but the GelPod kept his orgasm on hold. The urethra tube slipped out of the head of his erection.

"Ohhhhhh ... Goddddd..."

Jamie looked down and saw his new, long, thick manhood. His eyes opened wide with excitement as his massive, heavy erection throbbed before his dazed eyes.

06.17 Jamie, GelPod, Testing and Conditioning:

The head of the sheath closed back over Jamie's oozing gland. Those wonderful undulations were re-started. This time, the clenching vaginal sheath had a longer and thicker erection to please. Jamie closed his eyes and moaned as his new hardness was sucked and suckled within the 'mouth' of the Gel's sheath. His hips bucked and jerked as the Gel swirled around the hyper-sensitive gland as the sheath clenched its way up and down his new engorged manhood.

"Uhh ... Uhh ... Uhh..."

He began gurgling with incoherent sounds as bright orgasmic flashes of light danced across his mind and eyes. A low guttural moan was heard as his e4nhanced ejaculation surged up his throbbing hardness. The thick liquid of joy stalled at his excited gland and then exploded outward into the eager and thirsty Gel 'mouth'. The Gel's sheath increased its ecstatic pressure and another forceful stream jettisoned out past the orgasmic, numbed gland.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Jamie lost consciousness and he slumped back onto the supporting Gel. His massive erection continued to gush and spurt its thick essence.

While he was unconscious, the GelPod released its conditioning chemicals.

Jamie would be bisexual and he now knew that all the members of his family were also bisexual. All forbidden thoughts of incest were removed from his mind. The memories of his father were removed from his mind and replaced with those of his mother and lesbian partner 'Michelle' who had been with him since he was born. Bonding hormones for his mother, Michelle and his sister Sarah raced throughout his body. He would retain his virgin shyness and embarrassment.

GenTech had taken the therapist's naked pictures of his father and reprocessed them so they portrayed how he would look as a female and implanted the pictures in his mind.

One of the secreted chemicals was an ejaculation controller. The surface of his erection would be able to sense the orgasmic contractions of his partner's vaginal muscles. If they were present, his ejaculation would be permitted, if not, he would be kept at his orgasmic edge until the contractions were sensed or his erection was removed from the vagina.

All remembrances of the GelPod were removed from his mind, including his ejaculations. His well endowed genital package had always been with him and was the reason he had become shy with girls. His immaturity didn't know what they would think or say to him. The Gel masses slipped away from his stiff nipples and he moaned softly in his unconscious state as the caressing vaginal sheath slipped away from his softening penis and the silky pouch released his drained testicles.

The GelPod slipped from Jamie's body, it returned to its round beach ball shape, bounced onto the floor and returned to where it came from.

Jamie slowly regained consciousness and couldn't understand the sensations that were rippling throughout across his loins. He saw the strings of semen on his abdomen and thighs, including the drools that were still oozing from the head of his penis.

He wondered to himself,

'Did I doze off and have a wet dream? ... I usually remember them.'

Jamie decided to have a shower and join his mother. He thought of his sister's nakedness and his penis began to stir. He smiled as strange tingling sensations radiated from his rectal area.

06.18 Emily, Suite Preparation:

Emily went into the bedroom to unpack and smiled when she saw that the bed had been turned down and two pillows were resting against the head board. A 24" HDTV sat on the dresser.

As she put her personal items in the bathroom, she noticed that there was both a bath and a separate walk-in shower. She looked into the shower and saw that there were multiple nozzles in the walls, ceiling and floor. A separate faucet labeled 'DEPILATORY' with the words 'WEAR SHOWER CAP' in bold letters.

After unpacking, she returned to the living room sat down on the sectional. She was alone now and thought about what was happening and began questioning her decisions. She saw the Raspberry pastries and Ice Tea on the coffee table and started consuming her snacks hoping they would make her feel better. As she watched the video of the cruise ship, a wonderful warmth spread throughout her body, and she continued eating and drinking.

Soon, the drugs from the pastries and Iced Tea were working their way throughout her body. Emily began staring at the HDTV as if she were in a trance. The tour of ship faded away and was replaced by a video showing a naked woman of her age, walking into the bathroom and standing at the open door to the shower. She turned on the waters and when it was nice and warm, she put on a shower and stepped into the flowing waters. In a few seconds she turned the 'DELILATORY' faucet and in a few more seconds all the hair on her body below her shoulders were gone.

While the video repeated itself, subliminal 'suggestions' were convincing her that her body would look so much sexier if all the hair on her body were removed, particularly at the junction of her thighs. After she had removed the hair from her body, she should sit on her bed resting against pillows that were at the headboard and watch the HDTV.

Shortly, the video and 'suggestions' stopped and Emily came out of her trance like state and the video of the ship's tour continued. She thought of the walk- in shower and the depilatory came to her mind and decided she wanted to see how she would look with no hair hiding her sex. She walked into the bedroom, undressed, went into the bathroom, and turned on the water which flowed from a single head at the front of the shower.

The Control room was monitoring every move Emily made. They would disable the depilatory if she didn't put on a shower cap.

As she waited for the spray to reach a nice warm temperature, she looked at her nakedness in the full length mirror. She frowned when she saw her 38 year old body that showed the effects of her sedentary lifestyle. She remembered when she was in her twenties and all she had was a pubic 'landing' strip. Now she couldn't even see the folds of labia.

She remembered the shower cap, put it on along with the two strips of tape for her eyebrows and stepped into the shower. When she was ready, she turned the faucet tagged 'DEPILATORY' to the 'on' position and immediately all the nozzles began flowing onto her body from all directions. The flow jettisoned up from the floor, between her legs and she quickly spread them. Soon the flowing mix reached every nook and cranny of her body and she sighed as a warm, satiny feeling made her body tingle and glow.

The tingling sensations slowly changed into 'popping' sensations. It was as if millions of bubbles were forming and exploding all over her body. She kept her eyes closed and spread her arms and legs apart so that all her body could be experience the wonderful 'popping' sensations.

Emily opened her eyes and she gasped when saw all the hair on his body below her shoulders slowly dissolve and being wash away. Within seconds Emily saw her nuded labia and thighs and she smiled as a sense of excitement filled her mind.

The sensations of the exploding bubbles quickly subsided as all the hair on her body was permanently dissolved. Emily turned off the 'DEPILATORY' faucet and the normal flow of water came from the front shower head.

She stepped back out of the waters and for the first time in a long time, she saw the full folds of her labia and smiled when she saw the pink tip of her slightly aroused clitoris poking outward from its protective clitoral hood. She picked up a bottle of liquid soft-soap from a corner ledge and squeezed a liberal amount of the silky soap onto her hands. She spread and massaged the silkiness over her breasts and tingling nipples. The slippery hands soon found their way down to her nuded labia and clitoris. The engorged appendage had now extended itself and she gasped when the tips of her slick fingers made contact with her hard organ of joy.

"Oh God..."

Her arousing fingers didn't stop there, her breathing quickened as they slipped between the swelling folds and teased the entrance to her womanhood. She gasped as two fingers slipped past her twitching inner lips and into her vagina, twisting and turning.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Sarah quickly withdrew her fingers and thought,

'Not here ... the bed... '

She lifted the removable shower head from its cradle but wasn't prepared for what happened next. As the pulsing waters rushed onto the folds of her labia and protruding clitoris, a jolt of joy exploded across her sex and her hips jerked forward at the ecstatic contact.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Her first reaction was to pull the shower head away but quickly changed her mind as the gushing waters caused her arousal soar. Her sex began an ecstatic grinding and sawing motion into the pulsing flow and Emily moaned and gasped, she had never thought a shower head could give her such pleasure. She brought the head within two inches of her swollen labia and engorged clitoris. Her mind was awash with waves of joy and she squealed as her orgasm exploded across her body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

The shower head dropped to the floor of the tub and Emily stood there shaking and quivering as wonderful aftershocks rippled across her loins. A stunned Emily returned the shower head to its holder and turned off the water. She stepped out of the tub and gasped when she saw her glowing body in the mirrored wall. The view of her rigid pink clitoris standing out on top of her hairless labia caused her arousal to soar. She reached down and began caressing her organ of joy with one hand and exploring her excited entrance with the other hand. Her body and mind exploded with her second orgasm

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..."

Emily sat down on the toilet seat gasping and panting.

As she recovered she thought,

'Well this is a good start. I love that shower head."

Emily dried herself off and moaned as the soft fabric brushed across her still hard clitoris. As she was drying herself, her 'subconscious' reminded her that to sit on the bed with her back against the pillows. She walked out of the bathroom and went to bed. After she resting comfortably against the pillows she picked up the remote and turned the HDTV 'on'. The video of the cruise ship tour began playing. Again thoughts of 'submission' and 'open to suggestions' were flowing from the HDTV into mind.

Emily wasn't consciously aware that the screen had switched to a video of a woman about her own age sitting on her bed the way she was. The woman was holding her arms out toward 'something'. Soon a round, Gel-like ball bounced onto the bed and onto the woman's lap. It was the size of a large beach ball, transparent and lightly bluish in color. The woman picked it up and brought it toward her body and it snuggled onto abdomen, breasts and shoulders.

She saw the GelPod spread itself downward onto the woman's lap soft moans were heard as the massaging Gel snuggled in closer to woman's body. Emily's nipples became excited and she felt warmness seep into vagina and clitoris. All she could think about was what the GelPod was doing to the woman.

As the video progressed, Emily sensed something near the open door to the bedroom. Suddenly a light-bluish glow illuminated the lower part of the doorway.

The video stopped and the HDTV was turned 'off'.

06.19 Emily, GelPod, Introduction:

Emily's eyes opened wide when she saw a round, translucent, light-bluish, Gel ball roll into the bedroom. She was filled with a mix of nervousness and excitement as the glowing GelPod rolled along the floor toward her and bounced onto the end of the bed.

It stayed there and began to purr and glow. Emily smiled and held out her arms to the GelPod. It rolled onto her legs and nestled onto her lap. She sighed as the soft purrs seeped into her clitoris and labia. She reached down with both hands and lifted it up, warm tingly sensations seeped into her hands and fingers. She smiled and placed it so the round Gel-like mass pressed against her abdomen, breasts, shoulders and neck.

As her hands caressed the glowing surface, Emily closed her eyes as the Gel flowed onto her breasts, encasing each of them within a gentle massaging pouch. Her nipples began to stiffen and two depressions formed into suckling 'mouths' and descended her excited nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The GelPod's mass now moved downward from her abdomen. The leading edge of the Gel flowed onto her clitoral hood with slow, gentle pressing and Emily gasped at the ecstatic contact and her legs quickly spread apart. Slowly, the Gel coaxed her clitoris to harden and soon its pink tip protruded out of its protective hood and it flowed onto the pink tip with soft caresses and kisses. Emily's hips jerked and her hands shot down and began massaging the Gel's purring surface. The flow of the Gel continued downward between her spread thighs and molded itself to the folds of her labia. Once again that wonderful massaging action was started and Emily moaned as waves of joy exploded from her clitoris and labia.

"Ohh ... Ohh ... Ohh..."

The GelPod now extended itself under her thighs and buttocks. It spread toward the underside of her knees, bending her legs and bringing her feet back toward her hips and her thighs were slowly spread apart. The Gel mass that was under her buttocks pushed her hips upward and slightly forward giving the GelPod complete and open access to her flared sex.

Emily's breasts, nipples, clitoris and labia were fully encased within a rippling blanket of purring Gel. Her arms fell to her sides and she leaned her head back against the pillows and moaned as the wonderful sensations flooded her body and mind.

The GelPod now had full control of Emily's body

06.20 Emily, GelPod, First Orgasm:

A small sheath-like tube formed from the mass that lay over her labia. The end formed into a suckling 'mouth' and slipped over the hard pink tip of Emily's clitoris. Her hips jerked at the ecstatic contact and she squealed with joy as it rippled over the rigid organ and slithered into its clitoral hood.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The Gel mass that was formed over her labia now slipped between the flared folds and snuggled into the pink furrow, pushing the folds further apart. A delicious massaging action was started and Emily felt as though a hundred tongues and mouths were now loving her clitoris, labia, breasts and nipples.

She moaned as the ecstatic sensations soared across her body. The massaging Gel kissed and caressed her fluttering inner lips that were already moist with their early juices. Her clitoris throbbed within the suckling sheath-like 'throat' and she pushed her bullet-like nipples into the 'mouths' of the GelPod's suckling pouches.

"Ohhh ... Godddd..."

As the Gel massaged the flared folds, its phallic formed.

The thick, flexing head nudged against the treasured entrance to her womanhood and the clasping inner lips kissed and caressed the purring head as it nestled further inward. She shifted her hips excitedly against the caressing head and pushed her enflamed sex down onto the thickness that was probing her eager entrance. While her swollen folds and clitoris were being massaged and suckled, the phallic slowly slithered inward past the stretching inner lips and slipped an inch or two inward, into her welcoming vagina.

The GelPod rested a moment or two while Emily's stretched vagina adjusted to its thickness. It then slipped deeply inward twisting and turning as it went. A series of pulsing rings rose up from the phallic's surface which ecstatically caressed her vaginal walls. Emily's mouth and eyes opened wide as unbelievable sensations exploded from within her enflamed passage. Her vaginal walls began to spasm and clench around her thick lover. The flexing phallic searched for and found her sensitive 'G' spot and began caressing the soft excited tissues.

Emily arched up and screeched as the ecstatic sensations flooded her mind.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The phallic lunged deeply inward, her cervix flared open and began kissing the throbbing head as it nudged against the portal to her womb. Her hips ground excitedly onto her buried lover and she gurgled as it slowly pulled out and lunged back in. The GelPod now started a series of rhythmic thrusts, in and out, fast and slow. Emily was in orgasmic heaven and her body began urgent counter thrusts.

"Oh God ... Yes ... Yes..."

Emily's mind was awash with joy. Gasping and moaning, her body began thrusting in sync with her loving friend. She wrapped her arms around The GelPod's thick loving 'blanket' and her hips bucked her sex upward onto the plunging phallic. They became a blur as the GelPod lunged into the depths of her sexual being.

"Ahhhh ... Faster ... Deeper..."

Emily's was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Her body had never experienced such ecstatic, orgasmic sensations. Suddenly the loving phallic lunged deeply into her enflamed passage and stopped. Its head thickened as it flexed and twisted. Emily felt the most delicious and ecstatic sensation she had ever felt. The GelPod started to forcefully ejaculate deep inside her vagina and cervix. The warm, thick ejaculant gushed and filled her cervix, back flowing into her vagina. Her orgasm exploded throughout her body. Her mind and eyes became saturated with orgasmic flashes of lights. Her body jerked upward. Her legs flew into the air in a wide 'V' and frantically kicked in the air as her body convulsed and spasmed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Another powerful ejaculation erupted from the phallic. Thick streams of warm ejaculant and thick vaginal juices spewed past the buried phallic and the clenching labia folds. Emily's first and second orgasms melded into one and she gurgled incoherently as her body rode her multi orgasmic waves.

Her squeals of joy echoed around her bedroom.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Emily's body became saturated with her explosive orgasms and her body went into orgasmic overload, and she lost consciousness. In a minute she slowly regained consciousness. The phallic was still buried deep within her vagina and she moaned as the aftershocks still rippled up and down her body. Her arms were wrapped tightly around the GelPod's purring 'blanket'.

The phallic pulled out of Emily's foamy, clasping vagina. She moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body. The pulsing head of its engorged member nestled again within the swollen folds and went into a dormant stage with delicious low level 'purrs'.

Emily sighed as her inner lips caressed pulsing thickness.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

06.21 Emily, GelPod, Breast Enhancement:

The GelPod let Emily rest against the pillows as her body slowly came down from its orgasmic high.

The purring silky pouches on her breasts now released their enhancement chemicals and Emily felt a wonderful warmth seeping into each breast. The delicious massaging, kneading and suckling were restarted and she moaned as her arousal was rejuvenated.

Suddenly an exquisite firmness gripped each of her breasts and her erect nipples twitched with excitement. She looked down and a beaming smile filled her face when she saw her breasts begin to expand within the clear Gel pouches. Delicious quakes pulsed across her chest as her breasts and nipples expanded in spurts.

BREASTS: 36A NIPPLES: 3/8"

As her breasts grew, her nipples became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and Emily began thrusting her firm breasts and erect tingly nipples into kneading and suckling pouches. Her body had never felt such exquisite sensations and she moaned and gasped with joy.

BREASTS: 36B NIPPLES: 7/16"

The expanding pouches now had more to work on and the kneading, massaging and suckling intensified.

BREASTS: 36C NIPPLES: 1/2"

The Gel now had Emily's breasts and nipples at their target size and the pouches settled down to that wonderful 'purring' actions. Emily cried out in joy when she saw her enhanced breasts within the clear Gel pouches.

06.22 Emily, GelPod, Clitoris Enhancement:

She lay back savoring her breast's 'new' fullness and firmness. Her hard nipples felt like bullets and she yearned to touch them. The Gel mass once again snuggled in closer to the flared folds of her labia and she gasped when the warm Gel oozed into the pink furrow pushing the folds further apart. The warm suckling 'mouth' and 'throat' of the clitoral sheath once again rippled over the pink protruding tip of her clitoris and slipped into the clitoral hood. Emily's hips bucked at the ecstatic contact.

Her hands shot down and lovingly rubbed the Gel mass that was devouring her clitoris and the Gel purred into her grasping hands and fingers. At the same time, the GelPod's flexing head pressed deliciously against her excited inner lips.

Emily gasped loudly when she felt her engorged clitoris expand within the rippling and suckling sheath.

"Uhh ... Uhh ... Uhh..."

L/D

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1/2" x 3/16"... 5/8" x 1/4"

With each ecstatic jerk of her hips, Emily's clitoris lengthened and thickened.

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 3/4" x 3/16"... 1" x 3/8"

Her hands were franticly massaging the mass that was causing jolts of joy to explode across her loins.

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1.25: x 1/2"... 1.50" x 1/2".

The long rigid organ's natural downward angle insured an ecstatic contact against a thrusting erection. Her hips were bucking and grinding as the Gel's clitoral 'throat' sucked on her rigid organ as though it was an erection. She threw her head back and wailed.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

The Gel slowly and tantalizingly withdrew from her erect clitoris and Emily lay back gasping and panting. She looked down and saw her excited, pink organ extending well beyond the soft confines of its clitoral hood and an excited smile lit up her face.

Her hands massaged the purring mass between her thighs and whispered,

"Oh! God, Thank you..."

As if in an answer, the Gel kissed the engorged pink tip and Emily gasped in joy.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..."

The Gel mass that was nestled within her flared folds now began to trace and nudge against her clasping inner lips.

06.23 Emily, GelPod, Vaginal Enhancement:

Emily's arousal was now at a fever pitch and she ground her hips against her Gel lover. The tip of the Gel's phallic nudged inward and Emily's excited inner lips eagerly slipped over the thick head as it slowly twisted and turned its way into her more than welcoming vagina. It deliciously sunk into the depths of her sexual being and Emily screamed in ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The head of the loving phallic nudged onto the flowering portal of her womb and then rested with delicious 'purrs' and flexes as Emily savored the wonderful fullness that was stretching her womanhood. The Gel now secreted its growth chemicals. Emily gasped as delicious antsy sensations gripped her entire vaginal sheath. The elasticity and vaginal depth was slowly changed to accommodate an 8.0" x 3.0" erection. The sexual sensitivity was expanded to take in 50% of her vaginal sheath and her illusive 'G' spot was expanded. The nerve endings within her enhanced vaginal sheath and the sensitive tissues of her extended sweet spot were connected into her sexual sensory system.

The GelPod now started to test out Emily's 'new' enhancements.

06.24 Emily, GelPod, Vaginal Testing:

Suddenly Emily's entire body was flooded with waves of sexual excitement. The massaging, kneading and suckling pouches and 'mouths' renewed their loving attention to her firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. The suctioning 'mouth' and 'throat' renewed they ecstatic attention to her excited and rigid organ of joy.

Emily bucked and jerked as her body was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

"Oh God ... Oh God..."

The Gel phallic withdrew from her clenching vaginal sheath until the tip was just inside the clasping inner lips and then plunged back into the depths of her enflamed passage. Emily cried out as her Gel Lover began a rhythmic series of slow ecstatic thrusts and lunges. The phallic began to vary its rhythm, full in, full out, part way in, part way out, always twisting, always flexing. Emily was gasping deeply for air as her body became saturated with waves of sexual joy. Her hips were bucking and jerking wildly over the bed.

"Uhh ... Uhh ... Uhh..."

Emily was riding her enhanced orgasmic wave. Her body had never experienced such total joy. Her orgasm came like a clap of thunder and its lightning bolts flashed across her dazed eyes and mind. Her hips bucked upward and froze as a loud orgasmic wail echoed around the bedroom.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

She slumped back down, gasping and panting. Her hips continued matching the deep thrusts of her Gel Lover. Her mewing and gurgling sounds became incoherent as they escaped her drooling mouth. The Gel's phallic now expanded its length and width and Emily's body went into its sexual 'auto' mode with forceful counter thrusts.

She rode the orgasmic elevator toward her second orgasm. Her legs shot upward and outward, kicking franticly in the air. Her lover lunged into her womb and unleashed its warm thick ejaculant. Emily felt the incredible warm, thick volume fill her cervix and vaginal sheath. Her eyes opened wide but she saw nothing, her mouth opened but no sound was heard. Suddenly, her orgasmic freeze disappeared and the bedroom once again was filled with the wails of her second orgasm.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Emily's mind and body couldn't absorb any more orgasmic sensations and she lost consciousness. Her jerking body slumped back against the pillows. While she was unconscious, the GelPod's ejaculant began the conditioning of Emily's mind.

Emily's bisexual preference was reinforced and she now knew that all members of her family were also bisexual. All forbidden thoughts of incest were removed from her mind. All memories of Michael were removed from her mind and replaced with those of 'Michelle'. Bonding hormones for her daughter Sarah and her son Jamie raced throughout her body.

GenTech had taken the therapist's naked pictures of his husband and reprocessed them so they portrayed how he would look as a female and implanted the pictures in her mind.

All remembrances of the GelPod were removed from her mind, including her orgasms. She had always loved her enhanced body and the intense orgasms that it has given her. The Gel pouches slipped away and her firm breasts and perky nipples tingled as they sprung into the air. Emily moaned softly in her unconscious state as the suckling clitoral 'mouth' and 'throat' released her still engorged clitoris and the rigid pink organ throbbed in the air. The thick Gel phallic shrunk and slowly withdrew from her stretched vagina. A mix of vaginal fluids and Gel ejaculant gushed into the waiting Gel mass.

The GelPod slowly slipped from her body and returned to its round beach ball shape, bounced onto the floor and returned to where it came from.

Emily slowly regained consciousness and couldn't understand the sensations that were rippling throughout her body. She saw the wetness on the sheet between her thighs and the pink tip of her clitoris as it was receding into its hood. It wasn't the first time she had dozed off and masturbated herself.

She thought of her Michelle and her curvaceous nakedness and her clitoris began edging back out from its hood. She got off the bed and walked to shower. When she returned, the sheet had been replaced and she didn't question the 'how' or the 'why'.

06.25 Michael, Theater Preparation:

Michael followed Ruth to the lower deck and into her office. Along the way he was telling himself that he shouldn't be doing this and when he was in the office, he said,

"I am calling this off. If my wife wants to be a lesbian, that's fine, I will get a divorce."

Ruth, while a little stunned, wasn't completely surprised. She had seen this happen on few transformations and was prepared for it. The enhancements and conditioning of Sarah, Jamie and Emily were underway and couldn't be stopped.

She had Michael sit done and asked him to take a few minutes to think about it A nurse approached Michael and before he could react, a soft swishing sound was heard as the nurse directed an inhaler spray into his nose. The first release caused him to breath in deeply, the second release flooded into his mind and a euphoric rush raced across his body. Within seconds, Michael just starred lethargically in front of him as his mind became docile and submissive. The effects would last only a two or three minutes and Ruth pressed a button on her desk.

Two male attendants approached Michael and he offered no resistance as they stood him up and undressed him. They led a naked Michael into the room with the Bidet and sat him down on the 'U' shape seat. There was no reaction from him as the restraints curled around his thighs and waist.

They let him sit there until the effects of the inhaler showed signs of wearing off. As he recovered, he saw his naked reflection in the mirrored wall and began to struggle and plead with Ruth.

Ruth said,

"We are bit disappointed in you Michael, we went to a lot of trouble and expense to bring you here and now you want to back out.

She leaned in close to his ear and said,

"Michael honey, you are going to become a female whether you want to or not."

One of the attendants grabbed his right arm and held it out by his side. The nurse tied a rubber band the vein and then injected him with a fast acting conditioner. Suddenly a wonderful warmth washed throughout his body and he immediately relaxed, his mood became docile and conciliatory. This was also short termed and would last for about thirty minutes.

Ruth now spoke to Michael as though nothing had happened,

"Michael, your body must be prepared for your transformation. You are sitting on a customized Bidet that will give you an enema. After that, the hair on your body, including your face, will be permanently removed by a depilatory in the walk-in shower.

Outwardly, Michael remained emotionless, inwardly he was frantic and scared.

A muffled whirring sound was heard as the head of the probe aligned itself with his exposed anal opening. A startled Michael suddenly felt a soft thickness pressing against his anal opening and he tried to shift away from it but couldn't.

He flinched when he felt the tip of the probe trace around the tight opening to his rectum, occasionally, nudging into the center of his anus. A slick liquid oozed from the tip of the probe causing a tingling warmth to seep past his anal lips and spread inward. The tight sphincter loosened and the head of the four inch probe pushed past the stretching entrance and slipped into his rectal sheath.

The cleansing solution was released and Michael moaned as he tried to wiggle his hips and stand up as his lower bowel were filled. For the next minute, he was forced to endure the discomfort and embarrassment of his enema. Just when he thought he could take no more, the probe withdrew from his rectum and a loud sigh of relief was heard as the liquid bowel waste was expelled out of his body. A warm flow of water bathed his anus and buttocks, followed by warm puffs of air.

The restraining straps were released and Michael felt hands lifting him up from the bidet. His mind was a whirlwind of questions,

'Why was he not kicking and screaming ... Why was he letting them walk him to the shower ... I don't want the hair on my body to removed... '

The attendants stepped into the shower with him and again he felt restraints being attached to his wrists and ankles. The front of the shower was mirrored and he saw his body being secured into a spread eagled position. His fears escalated when a shower cap was put over his head and two small strips of tape were put over each of his eyebrows.

The attendants left the shower and the nurse turned on the water to a preset temperature. Michael flinched as the initial cool water flooded his body but it quickly reached the desired temperature. The nurse reached in and turned the 'DEPILATORY' faucet to 'on'. Immediately the depilatory jettisoned onto his body from all directions. Soon the flowing liquid took on a warm satiny feeling and his body tingle and glow.

The tingling sensations slowly changed into 'popping' sensations. It was as if millions of bubbles were forming and exploding all over his body. He kept his eyes closed and a reluctant sigh escape his mouth as the 'popping' sensations spread into every nook and cranny on his body.

Michael opened his eyes and looked at the frontal view of his body and moaned in despair when saw all the hair on his body slowly dissolving and being washed away. Within seconds he saw his penis resting over his nuded balls between his hairless thighs. The sensations of the exploding bubbles quickly subsided as all the hair on his body was permanently removed.

In about a minute, the depilatory was automatically turned 'off' and the nozzles cleansed his body with normal water. The shower was turned 'off' and the nurse stepped in with a large plush towel and dried Michael's body. When finished, the attendants removed the restraints and 'helped' Michael onto a wheel chair.

In a few minutes, the injection wore off and Ruth saw an agitated Michael trying to get up from the wheel chair. Ruth again came close to Michael and said,

"That was the first step ... there is no turning back now."

She nodded at the nurse who wheeled Michael toward a door marked 'THEATER'. The two attendants were on either side of him with their hands on his shoulders. When he saw the large audience in front of the stage, he panicked and began struggling but the attendants held him firmly. Whimpers and soft cries were heard as Michael was 'lifted' up from the chair and 'walked' toward a four foot square gridded tile at the front of the stage.

Ruth explained that the transforming Gel was beneath the grid and when 'signaled', would rise upwards, supporting his body. As Michael starred at the grid, he felt the gripping hands walk him onto to grid. An anxious Michael felt the attendants 'guide' him onto the gridded tile and then 'assist' him into a sitting position with the cheeks of his buttocks resting on the grid. He then felt the their hands bending his legs at the knees, pulling his feet slightly back toward his hips. His breathing came in nervous gasps when he saw his nakedness on the HD monitor with his penis and testicles resting on the grid.

06.26 Michael, Gel, Introduction:

Suddenly Michael heard a low level gurgling sound beneath him and looked up into the monitor. His eyes opened wide when he saw a transparent, bluish, gelatinous mass oozing upwards through the gridded holes. He flinched and shifted his hips when he felt the Gel make contact with his spread buttocks and instinctively tried to stand up but the hands of the assistants held him on the grid. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as the warm thickness flowed between his spread cheeks, across his rectum and then upwards under his bent thighs.

The Gel secreted a reinforcing mix of a docility and aphrodisiac drugs. Michael become calmer and his nervousness dissipated. The mass that was cushioning his buttocks pushed upwards and Michael felt himself rising above the grid giving his audience a clearer view of his body. The warm mass flowed upward along his back and under his arms, lifting them outward, level with shoulders. At the same his bent legs were spread apart and his body was put into a slightly reclined position.

The assistants removed their hands and backed away.

The warm Gel mass was now making its way between his bent thighs, spreading the cheeks of his buttocks further apart. His rectal opening tingled as the soft Gel slipped over it, on its way toward his swaying balls and flaccid penis. A sigh escaped his mouth when he felt his testicles slipping into a warm, silky pouch with a gentle massaging action and an exquisite tingling sensation spread into his penis.

The flow of the Gel now reached his penis and his sigh became a moan as his stirring member was manipulated into a warm velvety sheath. As it closed around the soft tube of flesh, the Gel sheath began to caress and squeeze his awakening penis. An embarrassed flush spread across his face as he tried to stop his mounting arousal but the sheath's 'mouth' began an exquisite suckling of the sensitive gland and his penis surged to full erection.

The Gel that was supporting his back now spread over his abdomen and settled across his chest. The soft blanket thickened over each areola and Michael sighed as a wonderful firmness gripped each of them. The sensations slowly became more intense as the thick masses began to massage his areolas and nipples. The sigh turned into a low moan as his nipples stiffened and tingled.

The Gel was now in place and had total control of his body. He looked at the monitor and blushed again when he saw the erotic sight of his body. His erection throbbed within the rippling sheath and his nipples stood hard in the center of his areolas.

06.27 Michael, Gel, Last Ejaculation:

Ruth walked up to Michael and smiled at him.

"Michael, we are going to let you experience your final ejaculation. Soon, your orgasms will be that of female."

She leaned in a little closer and whispered,

"Instead of ejaculating into a vagina, a male will be ejaculating into your vagina ... and you will love it."

Reality rushed to the forefront of his mind, overriding the conditioners.

"Oh God ... No ... Please don't do this..."

The Gel masses that were formed over his areolas started an exquisite massaging actions. 'Mouth' like depression formed within each mass and slowly descended onto his nipples with a delicious swirling and suckling action. A surprised Michael's wasn't prepared the sensations that flooded into each nipple and he gasped as they stiffened and rose up into nursing 'mouths'.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The velvety sheath that encased his erection now began a delicious squeezing action along the length his straining member. It felt as though dozens of small hands were caressing and adorning his engorged penis. At the same time, the Gel's vaginal 'mouth' began to ecstatically suck on his hyper-sensitive gland and his balls churned within the Gel's massaging testicle pouch. He gasped as he thrust his hips upwards, burying his erection all the way into the clenching sheath. His nipples were now fully erect and he began pushing them into the devouring 'mouths'. Michael threw his head back moaning as all the feelings melded together, filling his mind with sensations that he had never felt before. His hands fisted tightly and his hips pushed and ground in ecstatic circles. The Gel's suctioning vaginal 'mouth' began feasting on his preseminal fluids that drooled from the excited gland.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Michael became lightheaded and his hips moved by themselves as a euphoric fog saturated his mind. His body shook as he was catapulted toward his orgasmic edge and an incredible pressure was building up at the base of his erection. The liquid pressure surged up his rigid hardness and seemed to stall at his thick, tingling gland. The liquid joy swirled around the ultra sensitive head and then jettisoned outward, into the Gel's waiting and thirsty 'mouth'. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights saturated his mind and eyes. His toes curled and his hands fisted. Michael squealed in joy as the Gel induced his last ejaculation.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Michael's slumped down onto the soft supports of the Gel panting and moaning as the Gel feasted on his spurting essence as the orgasmic aftershocks rippled across his body.

"Ohh ... Ohh ... Ohh..."

The Gel's encasing blanket, caressed and massaged his body as he came down from his orgasmic high.

06.28 Michael, Gel, Breast Growth:

The Gel thickened and nestled further onto his areolas, secreting its growth chemicals. An exquisite firmness gripped each of his breast areas and Michael sighed as the tingly sensations in nipples intensified.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Soon, Michael felt as though dozens of tongues and lips were sucking and suckling on his stiffening breast areas. As his areolas thickened, two velvety pouches formed over each of them with a delicious kneading and massaging action.

Michael gasped as jolts of pleasure raced across his chest.

BREASTS: 36A NIPPLES: 3/8"

As his breasts grew, his nipples became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and Michael began thrusting his firm breasts and rigid nipples into kneading and suckling pouches. His body had never felt such exquisite sensations and he moaned as the waves of pleasure flooded his mind.

BREASTS: 36B NIPPLES: 7/16"

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from his engorged erection.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..."

BREASTS: 36C NIPPLES: 1/2"

Michael's breasts had now reached their targeted size.

Suddenly the caressing pouches stopped their manipulations and settled into a joyous 'purring' action and he slumped back into the warm confines of the Gel.

Slowly the mind conditioners were taking effect. Michael looked up at the monitor down and smiled when he saw his firm breasts and erect nipples.

06.29 Michael, Gel, Urethra Tube:

Ruth and the audience knew that the 'pivot' moment was at hand and they stared intently at their monitors that showed a clear, graphic image of Michael's genitals.

Suddenly Michael felt a tightness grip his erection. He looked in the monitor and saw the top of the Gel's clear sheath curl down over his thick gland to its circumcision ring. He looked in astonishment as his preseminal fluids continued to ooze outward and drool over the gland's sensitive surface.

A thin glistening stem-like tube rose up from the Gel. It was a 1/4 inch thick, clear, flexible and hollow. It arched up and over his straining member and stopped just above the opening to his urethra. The surface oozed with a combination of transforming chemicals.

His eyes opened wide with apprehension and tried to move his penis away from the head of the tube, but the sheath's grip on his erection held it firmly keeping the urethra opening lined up with the dripping tube. Michael saw two dark stems laying within the clear tube.

Michael watched with wide open eyes as the tube sank slowly into his erection. Within a second or two, Michael's urethra twitched wildly with ecstatic ripples of joy. Michael threw his back and gasped as the slick, chemical laden tube reached the base of his erection. The tube continued its inward journey and soon reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his semen and sperm into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves, cutting of the bladder. The two, dark, tube-like stems slithered outward, one slipped into the fleshy tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of euphoric sensations bathed the center of Michael's sexual being.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The open tip of the stem that was imbedded within his prostate's sensitive tissues released its transforming chemicals and a numbness filled his penis as his prostate and seminal vesicles were removed from his body.

06.30 Michael, Gel, Loss of Testicles, Female Sexuality:

The other stem had now made its way down into Michael's testicles and split into two tubes. Both injected their transforming drugs.

Suddenly, he felt a tightness grip the apex of his thighs. His testicles began spasming and it felt as though a thousand ants were crawling all over them. He thrashed his hips in circles trying to stop the intense antsy sensations. Just as fast as they came, the sensations disappeared and a warm, euphoric firmness gripped his testicles.

Michael felt an increasing pressure building within them and looked up at the monitor. His fears escalated when he saw them slowly begin shrinking and folding over each other as they receded into his groin. Shortly, all that remained was an oval shape thickness and a thin crease just below the base of his erection. The oval mound begin to expand along the crease and slowly take the shape of a labia. Within seconds a perfect labia was formed.

The gel secreted a chemical that removed all remembrance of his testicles from his mind. His fears were replaced by a sense of euphoria and another wave of warmth spread across his loins. In a few seconds Michael's hands fisted tightly when cramps gripped his groin as room within his body was being created for his vagina, cervix and uterus. Michael gritted his teeth hoping whatever was happening would end. Slowly the cramps faded. The Gel stems now released chemicals that formed and attached a set of dense sexual nerve endings to his newly created labia, vagina and cervix. At the same time, the urethra tube created a denser set of nerve endings and urethral ducts that surrounded his urethra. Michael's mind was flooded with ecstatic waves of joy as his new Skene's gland or 'G' spot was connected to sexual sensory system.

The stem-like tubes made their way back up to the two valves. The ducts from his prostate, seminal vesicles and testicles were dissolved, including the two valves. The sustaining blood that kept Michael's penis hard, flowed out of his ejection and the tube slowly slipped out of his softening penis.

06.31 Michael, Gel, Penis to Clitoris:

The numbness in Michael's penis intensified, filling his mind with dred. His eyes were locked onto the monitor and watched as the last vestiges of his manhood became smaller and smaller. The sheath that encased it followed the shrinking organ. As it shrunk, the urethra opening disappeared and reappeared between the folds of his labia. A clitoral hood formed and he watched as his penis disappeared into it.

The gel that was molded to the folds of his new labia began an exquisite massaging action and the Gel's clitoral 'mouth' suckled it way over the pink tip of his new clitoris and suckled its way into the protective hood, releasing its growth chemicals. Michael wasn't prepared for the new set sensations and his hips bucked and jerked as incredible jolts of joy shot across his sex. The sensations rippled into his vagina and surged upward toward his bullet-like nipples.

"Ohhhhhhh ... Goddddddd..."

Michael's new clitoris began to ecstatically lengthen and thicken.

L/D

CLITORIS: 3/8" x 1/4"... 1/2" x 1/4"... 5/8" x 5/16"

With each ecstatic jerk of his hips, Michael's clitoris expanded.

CLITORIS: 3/4" x 5/16"... 7/8" x 3/8"... 1.00" x 3/8"

His hips were franticly grinding in circles against the Gel mass that was giving him so much joy.

CLITORIS: 1.25" x 1/2... 1.50" x 1/2"

Michael's new clitoris had now reached its targeted size.

The suckling tube pulled away from his enhanced clitoris and its rigidness stood out like a bright pink beacon. He moaned in agony as his straining organ of joy, vagina, breasts and nipples, all begged for attention.

06.32 Michael, Gel, Feminization:

The last stages of Michael's transformation had taken place so quickly that his mind was in shock. His testicles and penis were no longer there, replaced by a clitoris and labia and vagina. His stunned eyes looked at the monitor and saw two, firm 36C breasts. He saw his engorged clitoris, the full folds of his flared labia and the clasping inner lips at the entrance to his 'female' sexuality.

Suddenly, Michael felt a series of internal cramps grip his body. The final changes to his body were about to take place. He gritted his teeth and his hands fisted as the cramps intensified.

The audience watched intently as Michael's body changed before their eyes. The muscle tone on his arms and legs disappeared. His facial features softened and his pelvic area took on the female displacement for child bearing. Michael's body was changing into a curvaceous woman. He couldn't believe that the image he was seeing was his. A soft moaned escaped his lips as the final remnants of his masculinity disappeared. The soft moan was distinctly feminine.

The Gel secreted the first its conditioning chemicals and were quickly absorbed into his body. The name 'Michael' faded from his conscious and subconscious mind and was replaced with 'Michelle' along with total acceptance of his female sexuality.

06.33 Michelle, Gel, Vaginal Enhancement:

A large thickness formed over the swollen folds of Michelle's labia. She moaned as the warm Gel slipped between the flared lips and snuggled into the moist, pink furrow, pushing the folds further apart. A delicious massaging action was started and Michelle felt as though a hundred tongues and mouths were devouring her labia, breasts and nipples. The Gel's clitoral 'throat' suckled its way onto her rigid clitoris and her hips jerked at the ecstatic contact. Michelle squealed with joy as it nestled over the organ and slipped into her clitoral hood.

The massaging Gel kissed and caressed Michelle's fluttering inner lips that were already moist with their early juices. Her clitoris throbbed within the suckling sheath and she pushed her bullet-like nipples into the 'mouths' of the Gel's suckling pouches. She moaned as the new, sensations soared across her body.

As the Gel massaged the flared folds, it formed an inch thick phallic and its head nudged against the treasured entrance of her womanhood. Her enflamed and rigid clitoris was filling her vagina with a sense of deep need, a sense of something she had never felt before. She shifted her hips excitedly against the caressing head and pushed her sex down onto the thickness that was probing the portal to her virgin vagina.

Her clasping inner lips kissed and caressed the purring head as it nestled its way further inward. Michelle felt an exquisite pressure as her inner lips and vagina stretched to accommodate the flexing thickness of the Gel's phallic, then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the imbedded, twisting nubs teased and tantalized the sensitive flesh of her vaginal walls. As it slithered inward, its width expanded to 2 inches.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The phallic slithered inward and began twisting and turning as though it was looking for something. Its circling head intensified its flexes and twists as it neared its target.

Suddenly, Michelle arched up from the Gel's hold on her body, her hips began franticly grinding her seething sex in the air. The Gel had found her sensitive 'G' spot and she screeched ecstatically as the excited tissues exploded with jolts of joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The phallic's flexing body was now 3.00" into Michelle's vagina and it secreted a chemical that enhanced the sexual nerve endings from the her 'G' spot back to her vaginal opening, including her excited inner lips. Michelle gasped as delicious antsy sensations gripped her entire vaginal sheath. The elasticity and vaginal depth was slowly changed to accommodate an 8.0" x 3.0" erection. The sexual sensitivity was expanded to take in 50% of the vaginal sheath and her illusive 'G' spot were extended.

Michelle's mind was immediately flooded with new and intense waves of pleasure as her spasming vaginal walls gripped and clenched around the partially embedded phallic.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The Gel now checked and tweaked the sexual nerve connections between Michelle's breast, nipples, labia, clitoris and her, vagina. The tests involved every erogenous zone in her body and she wailed in ecstasy as incredible sensations that she had never experienced before, exploded throughout her body.

06.34 Michelle, Gel, Vaginal testing, Conditioning:

The phallic lunged deeply inward, her cervix flared open and began kissing the throbbing head as it nudged against the portal to her womb. Her hips ground excitedly onto her buried lover and she gurgled as it slowly pulled out and lunged back in. The Gel phallic now started a series of rhythmic thrusts, in and out, fast and slow. Michelle's body instinctively began to meet the Gel's thrust with her own counter thrusts.

The Gel phallic started a methodic thrusting action, from inner lips to cervix. Full in, half in, fast, slow. It twisted and undulated, it pulsed and throbbed. Michelle was delirious with joy as she ground her enraged sex onto her Lover's magnificent penetrator. She gasped and wailed, and her body bucked and thrashed as the ecstatic waves flooded her vaginal sheath. Her stiff bullet-like nipples ached and tingled as the Gel 'mouths' continued to suck and suckle them. Her straining, jerking clitoris caused her entire sex to ecstatically to spasm with joy.

"Ahh ... Ahh ... Ahh..."

Michelle's body was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Her body had never experienced such ecstatic, orgasmic sensations. Suddenly the loving phallic lunged deep and stopped. Its head thickened as it turned and twisted. Michelle felt the most delicious and ecstatic sensation she had ever felt. The phallic started to forcefully ejaculate deep inside her vagina and cervix. The warm, thick ejaculant gushed and filled her cervix, back flowing into her vagina. Michelle's orgasm exploded throughout her body. Her mind and eyes became saturated with orgasmic flashes of lights. Her body jerked upward. Her legs flew into the air in a wide 'V' and frantically kicked as her body bucked and thrashed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Another powerful ejaculation erupted from the phallic. Streams of warm ejaculant and thick vaginal juices spewed past the buried phallic and the clenching labia folds. Michelle's first female orgasms were total and all consuming.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Michelle's body became saturated with her explosive orgasms and her body went into orgasmic overload, and she lost consciousness.

While unconscious, the Gel began the final conditioning of Michelle's mind. She would still be 'Michael' in a female body but her sexual needs would be that of a female. She would be bisexual and all forbidden thoughts of incest were removed from her mind. Bonding hormones to Emily, her daughter Sarah and her son Jamie raced throughout her body.

Michelle slowly regained consciousness and she moaned as a series of wonderful aftershocks rippled across her body. She purred as she came down from her orgasmic high. She felt the Gel pouches slip away and her firm breasts and her perky nipples tingled as they sprung into the air. The suckling clitoral 'mouth' and 'throat' released her still engorged clitoris and Michelle gasped as the rigid pink organ sprung into the air. The thick Gel phallic shrunk and slipped out of her stretched vagina. A mix of vaginal fluids and Gel ejaculant gushed into the waiting Gel mass which slowly withdrew from the junction of her thighs.

Michelle moaned as her Lover left her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Ruth stood in front of her Female creation.

"Your body makes me feel jealous."

A dazed Michelle looked up at the monitor. Her dazed male mind saw her female body being supported by the Gel with her legs bent and spread as though she were sitting in a gynecological chair.

Ruth leaned in close to Michelle and whispered,

"There is a wonderful sixteen year old girl that is going to show you how much pleasure your vagina can give you. She will prepare you for Emily."

For a fleeting moment, Michelle's 'male' side rose to the surface and she shook her head. The transformation was for Emily and the thoughts of a girl doing 'things' to her body both excited her and repelled her.

Ruth saw the conflict and said,

"Michelle honey, the more your touched the more feminine your mind becomes. Give the girl a chance to show you how satisfying a lesbian encounter can be."

06.35 Michelle and the Girl:

Just then, a naked girl moved onto the stage and walk toward Michelle, carrying a small padded stool in her right hand. At first, Michelle was captivated by the teen's curvaceous body, young firm breasts and hairless sex. It then dawned on her that the girl was coming 'for her' and a feeling of dread filled her mind. All she could do was stare at the girl with nervous eyes as she approached her. The girl put the stool down, stretched her arms and asked,

"Hi Michelle, do you like my body? You have a body of a Goddess."

Michelle looked at the girl and began shaking her head,

"I'm not ready for this yet."

The girl just smiled and moved further inward and put her hands on Michelle's bent knees. Michelle flinched and closed her eyes. The girl's hands left Michelle's knees and reached out, lifting Michelle's firm breasts with a soft massaging action. Michelle tried to squirm her body away from the girls hands but the Gel held her firmly.

"Relax Michelle, soon you will plead for my touches, I will show you that only a female can satisfy the sexual desires and needs of another female."

Michelle's body shook and trembled at the girl's words. The thought of the girl doing this to her in front of an audience was too much for Michelle to bear and her body began to tremble.

Michelle's body tensed and her mind recoiled when the girl leaned inward and began planting light suckling kisses on her neck and shoulders. The conditioning was finally coming to the surface and Michelle couldn't understand why the girls lips were leaving wonderful tingling sensations on her skin. She felt the girl's fingers move onto her nipples with an exquisite caressing and twirling action and tried to blank out the sensations as they spread into her breasts. Despite her efforts, her nipples began to stiffen and a reluctant sigh escaped her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The girl whispered softly,

"Michelle, your breasts are so firm and I love your perky, erect nipples."

A dazed Michelle closed her eyes relishing the sensations that the girls lips and hands were giving her. The girl lifted her suckling lips from Michelle's shoulders and began a pleasurable trek downward toward Michelle's right breast. The massaging and kneading continued as the suckling mouth neared its target. Michelle felt the moist lips inch their way upward, over her breast, and then she felt a warm breath bathe her nipple. The girl's open mouth descended onto the nipple and the lips and tongue swirled around the erect, rubbery tip.

A reluctant gasp was heard and Michelle tried shifting her chest in a futile attempt to evade the girl's suckling mouth but the massaging hands remained firmly around her breasts. The girl's loving mouth suckled its way over to the left breast. The caressing fingers moved away as the suckling lips moved in. The girl found the nipple as hard as a bullet and she lowered her mouth onto it.

Michelle's body finally betrayed her and she moaned as her hands reached up and held the girl's head as the mouth devoured her excited nipple.

"Ohh ... Ohh ... Ohh..."

The girl smiled inwardly at Michelle's submission. She now divided her attention to both breasts and nipples. The suckling mouth and massaging hands quickly had Michelle moaning and thrusting both of her breasts into the girl's 'nursing' mouth.

"Oh Yes ... Yes..."

The girl lifted her head and a panting and confused Michelle slumped onto the Gel's soft supports. A delicious ache filled her breasts and her engorged and excited nipples stood out like bullets from her firm mounds. The girl looked into Michelle's face as her hands massaged their way downward over Michelle's abdomen. Michelle knew where they were headed and in a last gesture of resistance pleaded,

"No ... No ... Not there ... Not ... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The girl cut off Michelle's pleas as her hands formed around the swelling folds of her labia. The hands began to massage and manipulate the flared lips and Michelle's hips ground her sex excitedly into the girl's hands. Michelle felt the suckling mouth leave her breasts and looked into the monitor. Her breathing quickened when she saw the girl slipping down the front of her body toward the junction of her thighs. The mouth and lips trekked deliciously across her abdomen on its way to join the kneading hands. The girl positioned the padded stool in front of Michelle and sat down on it. The Gel lowered Michelle's sitting position so her swollen sex was aligned with the girl's head.

The girl moved her sucking lips back on to Michelle's lower abdomen and resumed its delicious downward trek.

Michelle's breath was coming in deep pants of anticipation.

The girl slipped her fingers between the moist folds and began an ecstatic exploration up of the warm, pink furrow. The girl's suckling mouth was now nearing Michelle's rigid clitoris. The hard, mini erection-like organ was straining in the air, begging for attention. One of the girl's slick fingers began to slowly and deliciously, trace the oozing entrance to Michelle's womanhood.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Suddenly, the loud moan was stopped and Michelle's eyes and mouth opened wide. The girl's warm, wet tongue and mouth had slipped onto her engorged clitoris and the lips and tongue began to ecstatically suck and suckle on the engorged organ of joy as if it were an erection. Michelle threw head back and wailed in ecstasy as her vaginal opening and clitoris exploded in unison.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

While the girl's mouth, lips and tongue devoured Michelle's organ of joy, she nudged three fingers into Michelle's eager and welcoming vaginal passage. They twisted and turned, and Michelle's hips began grinding her sex in wild circles. She squealed as the fingers began stroking deeply into her spasming and clenching vagina. The girl's suckling mouth and lunging fingers intensified and Michelle's body thrashed and bucked as the girl pushed her body into a sexual frenzy. Her thick vaginal juices oozed past the stroking fingers and her jerking clitoris felt as though it was going to explode.

"Oh God ... Yes ... Yes ... Deeper ... Faster..."

Suddenly the girl stopped and withdrew from Michelle's body and she screeched in orgasmic frustration. Her enflamed clitoris, labia and vagina begged to be touched, and her hips jerked with desperation into the air.

"Nooooooooooo ... Pleaseeeeeee..."

The girl said softly,

"Now you're ready Michelle. I am going to give you an orgasm that you will never forget."

With highly aroused eyes, Michelle looked down between her bent and spread thighs and saw the girl pouring a liberal amount of lubricant onto her fingers, then her wrist and finally her lower forearm. The girl grouped her fingers together and held her hand upward so Michelle could see it. Michelle realized what the girl was going to do and her mind said 'NO' but her tormented body said 'YES' The girl's slick fingers reconnected with her seething sex and Michelle's hips bucked forward as ecstatic sensations once again exploded across her loins.

"Ohhhhhhhh ... Godddddddd..."

She looked down and saw the glistening hand poised at the clasping opening between her flared folds. She watched, as if in a trance, as the grouped fingers pushed the folds further apart and nudged their way toward the excited entrance of her womanhood. She a felt her slick inner lips kiss and caress the wiggling finger tips as they welcomed back the girl's precious fingers. Michelle felt a great pressure as her vagina stretched and then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the hand and wrist slowly slipped inward. Her excited entrance quickly stretched over the advancing wrist and Michelle gasped at the ecstatic fullness. Her hips ground hungrily as spasms of joy racked her sex. She thrust forward and wailed as she impaled herself deeply onto the girl's lower forearm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The girl's wiggling fingers massaged and danced all along the length of Michelle's spasming passage and Michelle cooed and gurgled with sensations that she had never felt before. Her vaginal muscles clenched ecstatically around the incredible, long thickness that was buried so deeply into her sexual being. The girl waited a few seconds and then withdrew her wrist and squirmed it back inward. The girl now varied her thrusts from fast to slow, all in and all out, part way in and part way out. Jolts of pure joy shot directly into Michelle's ecstatic mind and her breathing came in deep gasps and pants as her thick vaginal juices spurted out past the lunging hand and wrist. Every nerve ending in her body was screaming for orgasmic release. The girl moved her head inward to Michelle's engorged, rigid clitoris and slipped her hot, wet mouth over the throbbing appendage with a deep suctioning action. Michelle squealed again and her hands shot down pulling the girl's incredible mouth onto her exploding organ of joy.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The girl started her final series of masterful strokes and Michelle quickly fell in sync with them. In, out, fast and slow. Her firm breasts ached and her engorged nipples felt as though they were going to explode. Michelle's sexual universe was totally centered on her spasming vagina and throbbing clitoris. Her eyes and mind became saturated with an ecstatic, euphoric fog and her body trembled and convulsed. Her hands clenched into fists and her toes curled up tightly. Small orgasmic waves rippled up and down her body from her head to her toes. They built up higher and higher as the girl's arm relentlessly stroked into the depths of her enraged vagina.

"Oh God ... Something ... Something is ... Oh God..."

The girl's thrust became faster and deeper. Michelle couldn't keep up with it. The thrusts went all the way out and all the way in. Her body became detached from her surroundings. Only the spiraling orgasmic sensations were allowed to enter her mind. Her body shook and rippled with pure sexual joy. Her breathing became labored and she gasped and panted as she neared her orgasmic trip point ... and it came like a clap of thunder. Michelle felt her vaginal muscles clench tightly around the girl's loving hand and wrist. An orgasmic cloud flooded her head and flashes of orgasmic lights danced around her eyes.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Michelle's body was became saturated with orgasmic sensations and she lost consciousness and slumped back into the soft supports of the Gel. In a few moments, she recovered gasping as ecstatic aftershocks racked her body. The girl withdrew her wrist with a loud slurping sound and Michelle moaned as the exquisite and wonderful fullness left her stretched vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

As Michelle's passions ebbed the reality of what had just happened seeped into her mind. A female had just given her an orgasm with her wrist and arm and she loved it.

She saw the girl's curvaceous nakedness standing in front of her and feelings of desire and need flooded her loins. An attendant wheeled a cart onto the stage containing warm water, sponges and a towel. Michelle gasped and panted as the girl washed away the remnants of her orgasm from her thighs and sex. When finished, the girl looked into Michelle's flushed face and smiled.

The girl said softly,

"Now that wasn't so bad was it?"

Michelle smiled and nodded her head, returning the girl's smile.

Ruth approached Michelle and said,

"Now you are woman and ready for Emily."

The Gel put Michelle into a standing position and then returned to the gridded tile. As the audience clapped, the nurse led Michelle out of the Theater to her stateroom and her waiting family.

06.36 Michelle, Emily, Jamie and Sarah:

Emily was the first to return to the sectional in the main stateroom. As she watched the HDTV, she felt the ship's engines startup and in a few more minutes they were heading out to sea. She heard a soft knock on the door from Sarah's adjoining suite and then Sarah walked in. Shortly Jamie joined them and they all watched the visual tour of the ship. None of them were conscious of the time lapse or remembered their sessions with the GelPods and the changes to their bodies. This was first time that Emily and Sarah had seen Jamie's nakedness and both felt a stirring within their vaginas as the gazed at his long, thick penis and heavy testicles. Jamie blushed as he walked toward the sectional and his hands tried to hide his endowed package. It took everything he could think of to stop the stirring of his penis as he gazed at his mother's and sister's incredible bodies.

Emily stood up and drew near to her son and gently moved his hands away,

"Jamie honey, you don't have to be shy in front of me, Michelle or your sister. We are in the open sea now and the ship's 'no' clothes policy is in effect."

Jamie just smiled and nodded. Sarah couldn't take her eyes away from her brother's penis and balls.

He asked where Michelle was and Emily said,

"She went down to the medical office to verify the forms that I filled out for all of us."

They sat down on the sectional and the adventurous Sarah began reading through the brochure for the Pleasure Deck. Emily and Jamie saw the excited look on her face and sat close to Sarah as she leafed through the pages. Soon, each knew what they wanted to try out but didn't tell each other.

Just then, the door to the suite opened. Michelle and the nurse walked in. The nurse watched knowingly as Emily's face lit up and she smiled at her 'partner'. Sarah and Jamie looked at their 'second' mother with a deep sense of parental bonding and growing attraction.

The nurse saw the open brochure on the coffee table and said,

"A must visit on the ship is to the Pleasure deck. You can switch the HDTV to channel 910 for a full description of its services. The nurse hugged them all and left.

Sarah saw the intense stares that their 'mothers' were giving each other and whispered to Jamie,

"Come with me, we have a lot to talk about and 'things' to do."

Emily led Michelle into their bedroom and Sarah led Jamie into her bedroom.

06.37 Michelle, Emily, Oral, Fingers:

Emily's excitement level was soaring as they entered the bedroom. She dimmed the lights over the bed and turned 'on' soft romantic mood music in the background. She lay down on the bed with a pillow under her head and hips, bent her legs and spread them apart. Michelle saw her wife's sexual treasures being presented to her aroused eyes and crawled on to the bed. She moved forward and put her hands on Emily's bent knees and began to gently rub them. Her hands moved to the junction of Emily's thighs and she gasped as the hands teased her labia on their way onto her abdomen.

Michelle shuffled further inward as her hands moved toward Emily's breasts and began a slow massaging and kneading action. Emily sighed as the long wait for Michelle's touches came to an end. Michelle leaned down and slowly moved her mouth close to Emily's mouth. Their slightly parted lips came together and Michelle ran her tongue between them. Emily opened her mouth and Michelle's tongue slipped inward.

Both moaned softly into each other's mouths as their tongues touched and began dancing and playing with each other. The moan deepened as their breasts and nipples pressed against each other.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Michelle broke the kiss and looked into Emily's panting face. Her eyes were closed and her breathing came in quick pants. She caught the scent of Emily's arousal and reached down and palmed her swelling labia. For the first time, Emily felt her lesbian 'husband' touching her sex and her hips jerked into Michelle's massaging hand as ecstatic sensations rippled across her loins.

Another long moan escaped her mouth.

"Oh God ... Michelle I have waited so long for this..."

Michelle shifted her chest so her breasts and nipples teased and tantalized Emily's breasts and nipples. Emily moaned as their straining nipples slipped slipped and pressed against each other.

"Ohh ... Ohh ... Ohh..."

Michelle again started to plant light butterfly-like kisses over Emily's face and neck. Emily purred as delightful sensations followed Michelle's wonderful suckling lips. Michelle's hand slowly worked their way down to Emily's breasts and cupped them. Her massaging hands slipped up to Emily's nipples and played with the pink buds. Her fingers slipped deliciously around the nipples, pushing and pressing and then back to kneading the firm mounds. Emily cooed as her stiff, erect nipples tingled and ripples of pleasure began flooding across her chest as she pushed her breasts into Michelle's loving hands.

Michelle's suckling mouth moved downward from Emily's neck. Emily knew where it was headed and pants became faster. She felt a warm, moist breath bathe her right nipple and then the suckling lips descended on the stiff bud. As the lips suckled, the tongue slipped deliciously over and around the excited nipple as wonderful sensations radiated all around her breast. Emily gasped at the ecstatic contact and thrust her breast upward into Michelle's adorning mouth.

"Ohhhhhh ... Yessss..."

Michelle smiled to herself as her devouring mouth suckled it's way over to Emily's left breast and bullet-like nipple. Again Emily arched up and gasped at the delicious sensations. Both of Michelle's hands now started a massaging action down Emily's body toward the apex of her spread thighs. Emily's swollen labia fluttered as the kneading hands approached her inner thighs.

Emily's hard clitoris had extended itself even further out of its protective hood and her swollen labia oozed with her early juices. Her body now moved wherever Michelle's hands moved and she moaned with her mounting arousal.

"Michelle ... do something ... Oh God..."

Emily moaned in agony as Michelle's hands and mouth left her. Michelle picked the bottle of massaging oil and whispered,

"Emily honey, you are going to really love this."

With that, she poured the contents all over Emily's body. She started at Emily's left breast, over to her right breast, down to her abdomen and right thigh, then over to and down her left thigh. Emily gasped and squirmed as the warm scented oil spread outward on contact with her body.

Michelle started spreading the oil all around her breasts and nipples. Emily moaned with joy as Michelle's slippery hands massaged and kneaded her firm breasts and excited nipples. Michelle dropped her head down and sucked the hard bullet of Emily's right breast into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Emily's body rippled with pleasure. Her engorged throbbing clitoris stood out like a pink beacon, her labia throbbed and her vagina spasmed.

Michelle started downward, spreading and kneading the warm oil over Emily's lower chest and abdomen. She worked both hands on either side of Emily's body. Her hands finally met at Emily's swollen labia and her slippery hands kneaded the flared folds. Her thumbs slipped and pressed lovingly against the engorged button of joy. Michelle leaned in close to Emily's sex. Emily felt the warm, moist breath bathe her hard, excited clitoris and her entire sex rippled with anticipation. The suckling lips drew the engorged organ into Michelle's mouth and Emily's hips bucked upward pushing her enflamed sex into Michelle's suckling mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

As Emily thrust her hips up, Michelle slipped her thumbs down the open crease and played deliciously with the opening to Emily's excited entrance. Again Emily squealed and her hips squirmed as her vaginal opening was caressed and teased.

"Ohhhh ... Yes ... Michelle ... yes..."

Emily was riding high on her orgasmic wave. Her whole body was screaming for release. Her bullet-like nipple felt as though they were going to explode, her rigid clitoris was rippling with joy and her vagina was spasming with need. Emily joyfully lifted and swung her hips wildly against Michelle's exploring mouth and fingers. Michelle nudged thrust three fingers into Emily's more than ready vaginal entrance. Her fingers twisted and turned as they pushed inward, into Emily's hot clenching sheath.

Emily unleashed an orgasmic wail and arched her hips high in the air as Michelle's oil slicked hands and fingers ecstatically assaulted her enflamed sex and her body unleashed her pent-up orgasm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Michelle intensified her suckling of Emily's engorged organ of joy and her twisting fingers circled around the lining of Emily's vagina as though they was looking for something. One of her fingers found the rough, bean shaped area of Emily's sensitive 'G' spot and began stroking shallowly on and off of it. All three fingers joined in on the manipulation of her excited 'G' spot. The fingers lunged inward with an ecstatic twisting action and then came back to tease Emily's magic spot again and again. Emily was being overwhelmed with raw pleasure and realized that she was rapidly climbing towards another orgasm. The stroking fingers continued to enflame vagina, sometimes thrusting all the way in, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking her sweet spot again. Emily gasped loudly, unable to fully catch her breath as she was catapulted toward her second orgasm

The orgasmic lightning struck inside her ecstatic body and she squealed with joy as she ground her enraged sex into Michelle's mouth and fingers.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Emily's mind went into sensory overload and she slumped back onto the bed, her vaginal muscles continued to clench around Michelle's twisting fingers. Emily slowly recovered. Her mind was still in an orgasmic daze and her body still shook from aftershocks. Slowly her head cleared and she looked at Michelle, who was leaning over her, and smiled.

Michelle withdrew her fingers from Emily's gushing vagina with a loud slurping sound.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh..."

They wrapped their arms around each other and held each other close. Emily was happy and Michelle had now accepted her new sexuality.

Emily rolled Michelle onto her back and whispered,

"Now it's my turn."

06.38 Sarah, Jamie, Discovery between Siblings:

When they entered Sarah's suite, she led her brother directly into her bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed and spread her bent legs apart. She saw her brother's breath quicken as he stared at her flared sex. Sarah smiled and beckoned Jamie to come closer between her legs. He did, and his eyes opened roamed up and down Sarah's body from her firm breasts to her clitoris and the parted folds of her labia. Sarah eye's were locked onto Jamie's long, thick penis and her breathing quickened.

Sarah looked up into Janie's flushed face and whispered,

"It is beautiful ... and it's all mine..."

Sarah reached out and cradled Jamie's flaccid penis in the palm of right hand. She wrapped her fingers around it and began to gently squeeze the tube of flesh and it stirred in his hand.

She thought to herself,

'It incredible ... I love it ... It is so soft and thick and long ... Oh My ... it is getting thicker and heavier ... and it is pulsing in my hand... '

A dazed Sarah continued to massage and squeeze her brother's expanding penis. Soon it's hardness throbbed within his caressing hand.

'Oh! my, I never thought it would feel like this ... Its soft, yet so hard.'

She moved her left hand down to his testicles and lifted them. Jamie gasped as his arousal vaulted. Sarah couldn't believe how soft and heavy they were. Her eyes became fixed on the thick gland of her brother's straining erection and her breathing quickened she saw a drop of precum oozing from the thick head and she knew he had to taste it. Sarah's hands left Jamie's hardness and testicles and she put them on his hips, drawing him in closer between her spread thighs. Her mouth opened as the head of his erection neared her lips.

She pulled him further inward and her open mouth slipped over the excited gland of her brother's manhood.

Jamie gasped at the contact and more of essence drooled into Sarah's mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh..."

The warm oozing nectar spread onto Sarah's tongue and into her taste buds. It was like an aphrodisiac and the 'hit' flooded her body. Her clitoris leaped out of its hood and her nipples quickly stiffened.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Sarah smiled lovingly at her Jamie as she withdrew her hands from his body. She brought them to her breasts as though she presenting a trophy to him. When he saw Sarah fondling her breasts and caressing her nipples his breathing quickened and his erection jerked between his thighs. Sarah saw more of the clear precum drooling from her brother's throbbing hardness.

Sarah reached out and took both of her brother's hands and brought them to her breasts.

"Go ahead Jamie, it's your turn, run your hands over my breasts and nipples."

Jamie reached toward her Sarah's breasts. She told him to be gentle as his hands massaged and kneaded her breasts and nipples. She moaned softly as the touches of her brother's hands and fingers added to her rising arousal. Her hungry eyes feasted on the solid erection that strained in front of her. She saw a long string of precum dangling from the oozing head and reached out with a finger, pressing it into the oozing slit.

Jamie gasped and his erection jumped excitedly.

"Ohhhhh ... Sarah..."

Sarah's arousal vaulted when she felt the head of Jamie's erection pushing against tip of her exploring finger. She brought her finger back to her mouth and licked Jamie's essence into her mouth.

She thought to herself,

'Oh ... I want more of that... '

She looked into Jamie's aroused, glazed eyes and said,

"Jamie, honey, lean over and rest your head on my shoulder ... that's good..."

She felt Jamie's warm panting breath flood the side of her neck.

Sarah reached out, cupping and lifting his heavy balls with both hands, causing Jamie to gasp loudly and his hardness jerked wildly.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Sarah's right hand slipped up to his throbbing member and pressed the palm of her hand onto the sensitive underside of the thick tube of flesh. Jamie groaned as the palm of her hand glided up and down his throbbing manhood. His breath came in quick pants against Sarah's neck as her sister's fingers swirled the slick precum over the excited gland and more of his precum spurted onto her discovering fingers.

"Ahhhhhhhh ... Sarah ... something..."

Sarah new Jamie was nearing the point of orgasming and she wanted to taste that delicious nectar. She returned her hands to his hips and pulled him inward. He saw the head of his hard penis come nearer and nearer to Sarah's open mouth and then felt her warm, moist breath wash across the aching gland.

He held his breath waiting ... waiting ... and then he felt the most incredible sensation that his body had ever felt. His straining erection slipped between his sister's lips and into a warm, moist suckling mouth. Ecstatic jolts of joy gripped his member as Sarah's lips, tongue and mouth caressed and suckled on his highly sensitive gland.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Sarah pushed his hips back and his erection slipped out so only the tingling gland lay between her suckling lips. Sarah's tongue curled into the oozing slit and sucked his precum into her mouth like a straw.

Sarah pulled him again into her loving, squeezing mouth. She felt Jamie's body convulse and spasm. She knew Jamie was within a few seconds of ejaculating. His breath came in deep gasps against her neck. She shifted her hands from his hips to his testicles while her mouth continued to suction his excited gland. As soon as Sarah started massaging his balls Jamie wailed in ecstasy. His hips shot forward driving his erection deep into Sarah's eager and welcoming throat. Sarah's rippling throat started to clench and milk Jamie's pulsing erection. His mind quickly became saturated with orgasmic sensations. His first ejaculation began building at the base of his erection. The warm, thick semen pulsed up his throbbing manhood and seemed to stall at the most sensitive part of a male's body, his throbbing gland. The liquid joy swirled around it then jettisoned into Sarah's welcoming throat.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Sarah swallowed the delicious nectar and quickly pulled Jamie out so only the sensitive gland remained within her suctioning cheeks. As her hands again massaged his churning balls, Sarah coaxed another forceful ejaculation to spew into her milking mouth.

Jamie's orgasmic wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Sarah's cheeks ballooned with the torrents of Jamie's ejaculation. What she couldn't swallow gushed out past her lips and onto the Jamie's convulsing erection and balls. He slumped down onto Sarah's shoulders and arms, exhausted and drained.

Slowly, Jamie came down from his first orgasmic high. She held him close and wrapped her arms around him. She felt his body tremble and he moaned softly as the aftershocks rippled across his body. She looked down between their bodies and saw his hardness slowly soften. Drools of his semen dangled from the head of his penis.

They stood up and Sarah wrapped her arms around Jamie and they kissed deeply and passionately. As the kissed, Sarah reached between their bodies and began massaging his slick penis. Jamie moaned into his sister's mouth as his sexual rejuvenation kicked in and Sarah felt his penis stir against her inner thigh. They broke their kiss gasping and panting and Sarah looked down and saw Jamie's engorged erection pointing up at her.

She quickly sat back down on the bed and lay back on it with her feet resting on the floor. She held out her arms to brother who quickly moved between her spread thighs and leaned over his sister's body.

Jamie began planting delicious suckling kisses on Sarah's shoulders and neck. Sarah cooed and rubbed his back as the wonderful mouth spread warm waves of pleasure across her chest. The suckling mouth started to move downward and her erect nipples tingled with anticipation. Jamie's hands moved to both firm breasts and began to massage and knead them. Sarah closed her eyes and savored the wonderful sensations. The suckling lips neared her right breast and she could feel the hot moist breath bathe stiff tip. It slowly descended onto the excited nipple and began to suck and suckle on it. His warm, slippery tongue swirled around the engorged tip and Sarah arched her breast up into the nursing mouth.

"Ohhhhhh ... Yesssss..."

Jamie's hands continued to massage and knead the firm mounds. His suckling mouth trekked across her chest and paid homage to her left nipple. Sarah's breathing was becoming quicker now and her hips were pushing her swollen sex deeper onto Jamie's thick manhood as it sawed its way through her wet folds. Jamie gasped as the her clasping folds kissed and caressed his throbbing member.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Sarah brought her feet up from the floor and placed them on the edge of the bed and spread her thighs wide apart. Her sex rose up and Jamie's thickness settled deeper between the swollen folds.

A soft gasping plea escaped Jamie's mouth,

"Help me Sarah..."

Sarah smiled knowingly and reached down between their bodies and grasped his straining hardness. She pushed the thick gland between the slick folds and traced the engorged head up and down her swollen furrow and centered it at the clenching entrance to her womanhood. Jamie felt the eager lips kiss and caress his excited gland.

Sarah reached up and put both hands on Jamie's hips. They looked into each other's eyes, knowing that this was their moment. Sarah slowly pulled on her hands while Jamie slowly pushed forward. Sarah saw Jamie's face light up with new sensations of excitement as he nudged his thickness inward. Sarah's clasping inner lips slipped over the thick gland with a delicious caressing action and both moaned as Jamie's erection slipped into Sarah's warm, moist vaginal passage.

Jamie was not prepared for the intense, ecstatic sensations that raced along the surface of his rigid erection.

"Oh God ... Oh God..."

Jamie couldn't contain himself, he wanted more of the ecstatic sensations that were encasing his manhood and lunged into the depths of his Sarah's clenching womanhood. Sarah cried out and gurgled with joy at the thick impalement that was stretching her enflamed vagina.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Jamieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

Brother and sister had taken each other's virginity.

Sarah tightened her hands on Jamie's hips and kept him buried deep inside her. Jamie moaned and flexed his erection causing Sarah's face to light up with joy. Slowly Jamie withdrew his member until the head just remained inside the slick opening and then stroked back into the moist velvety sheath. Both moaned again and Sarah ground her hips as the long, thick impaler, re-entered her eager vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Jamie began ecstatic thrusts into and out of Sarah's clenching sex. He varied the thrusts from all in to all out, part way in, part way out. His conditioning was controlling his orgasm. Sarah was in heaven as the ripples of ecstasy from her sex spread across her body. The tip of her extended clitoris exploded as it was dragged along the length of Jamie's stroking erection.

Jamie felt as though his erection was inside a clenching and suckling mouth. Both their breaths were coming in deep gasps and pants. Jamie lowered his head into Sarah's shoulder and his panting breath bathed her neck. She wrapped her arms around his upper back and locked her legs around Jamie's lower back. She hips thrust her sex upward, matching her brother's thrusts with her own thrusts.

"Ohhhhh ... Jamie. Yes ... Yes ... Faster ... Deeper..."

Sarah was in a sexual frenzy and fast approaching her first orgasm. Jamie felt Sarah's vaginal muscles grip his aching rigidness tightly. He could feel her thick juices gushing out past his erection. His deep thrust's never faltered and loud slurping sounds were now heard as he plunged into Sarah's convulsing vagina. It kept Sarah's frenzied body on the orgasmic edge.

Jamie's entire body now screamed for orgasmic release. His prostate swelled, his bloated testicles spasmed as they clenched upward into his groin. The hold on his ejaculation was removed.

"Ohhhh ... Goddddd ... Sarah ... something ... I am going to..."

Jamie lunged into the depths of Sarah's milking cavern and froze. An incredible pressure built at the base his erection and the thick liquid pulsed up his jerking member and seemed to stall as it neared his highly excited gland. The liquid joy swirled around the tingling head and then spewed outward into Sarah's contracting vagina.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Sarah suddenly felt the most ecstatic sensation grip her entire sex as the torrents of hot, thick semen gushed from Jamie's ejaculating erection. Her orgasmic, dazed mind wasn't expecting the overwhelming volume as her passage ecstatically ballooned with her brother's incredible discharge.

Her legs shot out from her body in a wide 'V'. They cycled desperately in the air as her body bucked and thrashed. Her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her mouth opened but no sound was heard, her eyes opened wide but all she saw was orgasmic flashes of light.

Finally, a loud ecstatic wail escaped her open mouth,

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Sarah slumped in a euphoric orgasmic daze. Her body continued to jerk and spasm with intense aftershocks. Jamie erection continued to ejaculate.

Slowly both came down from the ecstatic highs and held onto each other closely as they savored their post orgasmic sensations.

They kissed deeply and passionately.

Jamie slowly pulled his deflating member out of Sarah's reluctant vagina. It slipped out with a loud slurping sound and gushes vaginal juices and semen flowed outward from between Sarah's gaping entrance.

Sarah moaned as the wonderful fullness left her stretched womanhood.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Sarah said softly,

"That was incredible, I never thought an orgasm could feel like that."

She looked into her brother's face and knew he felt the same way.

"Let's take a shower and look at the video of the Pleasure Deck."

They got off the bed and held each other close as they made their way to bathroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.