Welcome to College - Cover

Welcome to College

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - College freshman Eric McKeon finds that campus life has a few surprises in store.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

The next morning we woke up early and snuck back up on the roof. We laid out towels, stripped naked, and put on sunscreen.

"Why don't I do your back?" Jack offered. I rolled over and let him rub sunscreen all over my back. He paid special attention to my ass, of course, but his hands rubbing into my back felt really good too.

"Now turn over." I complied, and my now erect cock pointed straight up.

"I think that's grown since you put sunscreen on it," Jack said, "why don't I put some more on so you don't get burned." He squirted some sunscreen directly onto my dick and began jerking me off. It felt incredible.

"How'd you learn to do this?" I groaned.

He looked down at me and smiled. "I'm not that great. It just always feels better when it's someone else."

I couldn't form a reply. Instead I just panted and moaned as he leaned down to kiss me. His mouth swallowed my cries of pleasure as I came into his hand. He released me and I gradually caught my breath.

"That was amazing."

"Now you do me."

He lay down, his erection throbbing in the sunshine. I squirted some sunscreen onto his dick and began jacking.

"That's good, ' he murmured, "keep going, nice and slow."

We kissed once more and I used my other hand to fondle his balls.

"Oh, yeaaahh..." he moaned, "faster ... faster." I obliged, pumping his dick faster and harder until he began thrusting it through my fist. "Ohhh ... fuck!" he yelled.

I began to worry that someone might hear us, so I kissed him again, hoping to stifle his moaning and shouting with my own mouth. It worked pretty well, and I kept my lips locked onto his until I felt his semen coating my hand.

We cleaned ourselves off with the towels and lay down for a few minutes of sunbathing. Suddenly, we heard someone else climbing up to the roof. We hurriedly pulled our shorts on, but it turned out to only be our RA, Ed Sanchez.

"Oh, I see you guys already found this place," he said, "I was going to show the whole hall, but we have to hurry before Leslie gets back."

"Who's Leslie," Jack asked. I was just relieved that he hadn't showed up a few minutes beforehand, although I'm not sure Jack would have minded.

"She's the RA for the girls hall on this floor," Ed explained, "she takes her job really seriously, and she'd get me fired if I she knew I told you guys about this place.

We climbed down the roof and rejoined the rest of our hall. Ed spent the morning giving us a guided tour of the roof as well as several other of the more useful but less well-known places on the Henricus College campus. After lunch, he gave us the official tour, including the main classroom buildings and nearby stores and restaurants. The college is conveniently located along a river, so we spent the afternoon playing Frisbee on the beach.

That night, there was a party at Beta Gamma Lambda, the frat Jack was interested in rushing. We ended up going with a couple of the guys from our hall. As we were standing in line to get beer, one of the brothers came up to us and introduced himself as Jorge Rosario.

"So, you guys interested in rushing?" he asked.

"Yeah," Jack answered, "my brother's in your chapter at Columbia, and he's really enjoyed it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.