Welcome to College - Cover

Welcome to College

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - College freshman Eric McKeon finds that campus life has a few surprises in store.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

It was the first day of college. I got to the dorm and dragged a suitcase to my floor. I found the room number I'd been given, and sure enough, there was my name, Eric McKeon on a white laminated cut-out stuck to the door. My roommate's was right next to it. His name was John Myers.

I opened the door. My roommate had apparently already moved in and was lying on the bed, wearing only his underwear. I immediately noticed the room was sweltering hot.

"Is there not air conditioning?" I asked.

"Nope. What's your opinion on nudity?"

"Huh?"

"Do you mind if I take these off?" he pointed to his boxers.

"No, but," I lowered my voice, "I should warn you, I'm gay."

"Excellent, me too. You need help moving stuff?"

"Yeah, thanks. I'm Eric, by the way."

"I'm Jack, nice to meet you." He pulled on a pair of cargo shorts and we went downstairs. He was actually not bad-looking, tall, muscular and tanned with brown hair and a broad, friendly smile. I introduced him to my family and we all took a load of stuff back from the car.

"It's so hot," my mom said as soon as we entered the building, "are you boys going to be ok?"

"It should be fine," Jack reassured her, "I've just been hanging out naked, and the heat hasn't bothered me at all."

Mom blushed but didn't say anything. I think Dad might have grinned a little. After we finished moving in, Mom suggested we go to the nearest Wal-Mart and get a fan to put in our window. It made the room a little less stuffy, especially when you opened the door, but I was still sweating.

I kissed Mom goodbye and then went to get lunch with Jack. We grabbed some pizza and sat down at a booth.

"So, this might be kind of a personal question," Jack asked, "but are you out of the closet yet?"

"No!" I answered, perhaps a touch too vociferously, "You?"

"Yeah, but I'm not seeing anyone at the moment, what about you?"

I laughed, "Still a virgin."

"Really?"

"Yeah,"

"Well maybe I can help you with that."

My pants suddenly got tighter, but Jack quickly changed the subject.

"You thinking of rushing a frat?"

"I dunno, maybe. You?"

"Yeah, my brother's in Beta Gamma Lambda at Columbia, I might check them out."

"Cool"

After lunch, we had to sit through a bunch of orientation lectures, then we played Frisbee with the rest of our hall on the main quad.

When we got back to our room, Jack immediately stripped all his clothes off. He had an all-over tan and a quite impressive cock. I took off my shoes and shirt, but left my pants on, even though they were visibly tenting. I tried not to state at Jack as he did something on his computer, but it was no use.

After a while he lay down on his bed and started to read, I noticed that his own dick was getting hard. I gave up any pretense of doing work and stared openly at him. I think my tongue was hanging out. Finally, Jack looked over at me.

"You're going to want to take care of that before dinner."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.