My

My "Walking Dead" Weekend

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It was my opportunity to be on Television. Of course, I was only going to be grunting and making strange faces as one of the "Walking Dead". Still, the entire experience had a lot of side benefits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Zombies   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace  

When I reported into the studio headquarters in Miami, I was surprised that it was really in Miami Beach just a little bit north of South Beach which was one of my favorite spots in the entire world. Not that I have been around the world. Haha! At least, other than with a couple of college professors to get a better grade point average if you know what I mean.

I saw my butt fucking buddy Ramon in the lobby chatting up a smashing redhead with big boobs. I already knew his equipment was first rate from the single take rear fucking I took on the fence. It seemed like a legitimate operation but with these companies it was hard to tell until you got the check in your hot little hand. The tired looking blond behind the reception desk told me that my appointment was postponed until the afternoon. I had the first opening right after lunch. I was a little pissed because I had an afternoon class at three and that was cutting it sort of close. Still, a five hundred dollar check for a two hour job was not bad money even if you might have to lose your panties in the process.

Ramon gave up on the starlet and came over to ask me where I was going for lunch. I told him that I wanted to go to a nice deli down in South Beach which was almost in walking distance. We decided to walk because it was good for the "figure" but I was smart enough to realize it was also a hell of a lot cheaper.

It seemed strange to be doing this gig without my best friend Tiffany but I was old enough to make my own decisions and I didn't need her to tell me when to spread my knees and when to keep them closed. I knew Ramon was one of those guys who were always ready to stick it in so we took a little detour halfway to the deli and I bent over for him and his magnificent cock right under the phony looking board walk connecting the beaches. We could hear the people talking to their dogs as they walked right on top of us and it spurred Ramon to give it to me hard and fast. I absolutely love it like that and he rang my bells at least two times before he shot his load. The guy was so transparent. He was like a pig in shit the rest of the way to the Deli and I knew he loved being inside my tight little pussy.

The Deli was busy as hell but the service was great and we had our food before we could even tell each other how much we had enjoyed screwing on the way to lunch. Between the walking and the screwing, I figured I earned a dessert with the meal and ordered a dish of ice cream with some whipped cream on top. I knew Ramon's cream was oozing out my other end but I sucked down that whipped cream like there was no tomorrow. Poor Ramon who was a skinny as a rail gave me his whipped cream as well feeding it to me on the end of a long spoon and almost making me beg for it in front of all the other customers. Our server thought it was great and snuck us another portion of ice cream at no charge just to watch me plead to be fed the cream.

There was an absolutely beautiful girl wearing roller skates at the table across from us who was laughing at our antics and she introduced "herself" as Samantha. I was pretty clued in on such things and I could tell right away that our Samantha was really a "Sam" even though she had great boobs and an ass that looked like Jennifer Lopaz's famous butt. I always look at the wrists and the thumbs first just to make sure. Of course, the naïve and clueless Ramon was ready to butt fuck her/him at the first opportunity. I was certain if we hadn't done it on the way down, he would have socked it to her right in the bathroom. Samantha gave Ramon one of her cards but didn't offer me one. I suspected she knew I was onto her game right away and she didn't want to hear my crap if she didn't have to.

The server winked at me and I could tell he was fully aware of the scenario and was not fooled either. When he gave us the receipt, he had written his name and phone number on the bottom and a picture of two hearts intertwined. I knew he was just trolling for an easy lay but he was easily the most handsome guy in the place and I was quite flattered. His name was an easy one to remember. Johnny. Well, "Johnny and Piggy went walking" didn't rhyme too well but I could visualize his slender hip between my knees making me take it all the way up real easy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.