Evil Ann and Miss Kitty - Cover

Evil Ann and Miss Kitty

Copyright© 2013 by Imbalance

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A chance encounter between a big city goth girl and a small town cheerleader becomes something much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   FemaleDom   Spanking  

Beth carefully peeled her skin tight costume down to her waist revealing a black strapless bra encasing a vast amount of perfectly tanned cleavage. She stood up and turned to face Ann. She unclasped her bra and let it fall away but kept her breast concealed with her hands. Teasingly she slowly slid her hands apart only to quickly reposition them, then she squeezed her breasts together and bent over.

Unable to wait any longer Ann took her wrists and pulled them aside revealing her huge yet perky and perfectly shaped breasts; they were the same golden tan colour as the rest of her and topped with hard pink nipples. Ann sighed and gazed at the blonde girl's chest raptly.

"You're so beautiful Beth, gorgeous"

Beth smiled and twisted left and right giving Ann all possible views of her magnificent melons and bouncing a little to make them jiggle.

Ann stared in naked fascination, lost for words. Beth licked her lips and moved in closer. She took Ann's hands and drew them up her chest.

Ann felt the warm heavy weight of her soft breasts. She squeezed and fondled them, their liquid softness felt wonderful, the pink nipples stuck out prominently, drawing her gaze and her hands. She tweaked them eliciting a cute little squeak from Beth.

Beth leaned close give her better access and moaned softly as Ann caressed her. She had only intended to show her tits but she found herself enjoying Ann's surprisingly gentle touch.

Beth had closed her eyes to better enjoy Ann's attentions. She was surprised to feel Ann's lips against hers. The shock of the moment made her pull back but she quickly melted into the kiss.

Ann pulled the near naked blonde into a tight embrace and parted her lips, invading her mouth with her tongue. Beth's naked tits were crushed against Ann's leather clad chest and the blonde was pulled on to the dark haired girls lap. Beth embraced Ann losing herself to the kiss. Their tongues duelled until they were both out of breath and broke apart. Lust and confusion surged through Beth's mind whilst Ann's thoughts had become crystal clear.

With a sudden burst of movement Ann dove in for another kiss, Beth responded but was driven up and off Ann's lap onto her feet. Without breaking the kiss Ann spun her around and pushed her back a few step until Beth fell backward on the bed. Ann came down on top of her.

Ann loomed over the somewhat startled girl; her long black hair fell around her pale face. Beth saw the lust and determination in her eyes before being swept up in another amazing kiss.

Ann took Beth's hands and pinned them above her. Then breaking the kiss she moved to kiss along the Beth's slender neck.

"I want you" Ann whispered in Beth's ear her hand snaking down Beth's waist and into her panties

"Yes please" Beth moaned as Ann touched her surprisingly wet pussy.

With a short struggle Ann freed Beth of the last of her costume and came down on top of her again.

Ann expertly teased Beth's pussy with her fingers while she took each of her nipples into her mouth in turn. Beth gasped and moaned as the overpowering sensations crashed into her from all sides. Ann kissed her way down Beth's smooth belly with agonising slowness seemly determined to plant her lips everywhere but one the one place Beth so desperately needed her to.

Ann finally arrived at the hem of her soaked panties. She pulled her hand free causing Beth to moan in frustration. Ann sighed softly. Of course her pussy would be beautiful; it couldn't be any other way.

Ann pulled the panties down and off then slowly moved between Beth's obscenely spread legs.

Again she teased the girl stroking and kissing her thighs. Licking at her swollen lips

Ann briefly pressed her tongue inside Beth's steaming cunt. The girl was almost incoherent with lust and writhed sensuously on the bed. Ann Slowly inserted a finger into Beth and rested her lips gently against her engorged clit.

"Please, oh please please!" Beth begged desperately. She thrust upward trying for more pressure against her clit.

Ann finally took pity on the girl and in a sudden burst started fingering Beth's cunt, quickly adding a second finger while sucking her clit into her mouth. Beth bucked wildly. She grabbed a pillow

"Oh, oh oh, oh yes, Oh god, oh my god, OHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOODDDDD"

Beth arched up knocking a surprised Ann backward. The girl fell on her side thrashing wildly. Ann caught her just before she was about to fell off the bed and pulled her back. Beth continued to writhe and jerk spasms and gasps shook her.

Ann was stunned at how hard Beth had come.

After time she came down, eyes half open but seeing nothing chest heaving with huge ragged breaths. Awareness came slowly back into her eyes, she smiled weakly.

"Oh my god, oh my god, that was like so amazing" breathed Beth staring at Ann in wonder.

"It most certainly was, I've never seen anyone come like that"

Beth blushed and looked away.

They sat quietly for time. Ann drinking in the sight of Beth's naked body, flushed from her exertions, her blonde hair fanned out around her like a halo on a naked angel.

For her part Beth wasn't thinking about anything only enjoying the afterglow. She felt as though she were drifting on a cloud, everything felt wonderful. She noticed Ann staring at her and smiled sleepily and ran her fingers along the seams of Ann's tight leather outfit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.