Eggplant
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Uncle Sky

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story of sibling love that starts with a demonstration of hypnosis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

We arrived at the restaurant early but the dinner rush had not started yet so we were seated right away. The table was in a dimly lit corner where we would not be noticed by many people. There was a candle on the table which made it very romantic.

Jen looked lovely. She was wearing her lavender "Sunday go to meeting" dress. It was dressy but not formal and was attractive but not too sexy. Just right for our date. I had on my sport coat and slacks with a white shirt and tie.

When the server came, Jen asked me to order. I ordered a different variety plate for each of us with appetizers and iced tea. We discussed my new job and the complex where I hoped to rent an apartment. If I was able to get the apartment I wanted, it would be about half way between our house and my job, and would be within walking distance for Jen to come visit.

Our orders arrived quickly and we ate slowly, sharing tid bits from each others plate. It was a wonderful meal and we were fully satisfied but not stuffed when we finished. Jen's smile seemed to brighten our corner of the room. I was pleased with her reaction so far.

We left the restaurant a little after six and headed for the hotel. That early on a Saturday, the parking garage was not too full. I parked near the elevator where it was well lit. I was going to leave Jen in the car and go up to prep the room. I changed my mind. It didn't seem right to leave her there alone. I took our bags out of the back seat and then helped Jen out of the car. I locked the car and turning to Jen I asked,

"Are you ready for this, sweetheart?"

"Yes, my love. Very ready."

I picked up the bags in one hand, took hold of Jen's hand with my other and led her to the elevator. I watched the indicator for a moment to see if it was being used. It stayed at the same floor without moving. I pressed the call button and when it arrived we got in and I pressed the button for our floor.

We didn't see anyone on the way up. When we got to the room I unlocked the door and asked Jen to wait just a moment. I opened the door and slipped in with the bags which I put by the foot of the bed. I went back out leaving the door open just a little, then swept Jen up in my arms and pushing the door open the rest of the way with my foot, I carried her over the threshold. I wanted this to be as much as possible like a wedding night for her. Again using my foot I closed the door. We were finally alone in our honeymoon suite.

As I started to set Jen down she put her arms around my neck and held on as she kissed me passionately. She slid down my body slowly as we kissed. Once her feet were on the floor I let my hands wander down her back to her ass cheeks. I squeezed them and pulled her tightly against my body, trapping my very hard cock between us. She ground her pelvis against my cock and I got even harder. We stood there for several minutes kissing and fondling each other. I covered her face and neck with gentle kisses and nipped at her ear lobes. She sighed and after what seemed like hours but was only a minute or two, pulled back. I had started to undo her dress but she put a hand on mine to stop me.

"Not yet my love. You get ready while I go into the bathroom for a special preparation."

With that she scooted over to the bed, grabbed her bag and disappeared into the bathroom. I took a deep breath to settle my nerves and then got the room ready. I lit the candles, put the cider in the ice bucket and placed it by the bed and put the snack tray on the small table. The lights had a dimmer control so I turned them way down so the candles would show better. I undressed and hung my clothes in the closet but decided to keep my boxers on. I pulled down the blanket and bed spread and placed the flowers down each side of the bed with a space in the middle for Jen. I sat down on the edge to wait, watching the bathroom door.

I didn't have long to wait. The door opened and Jen seemed to float through the opening into the room. My chest tightened and I had trouble catching my breath as I stood watching her. She was a vision in a very sexy nightgown that came down to about mid thigh. It was almost but not quite transparent. I could see the shadows of her nipples and her pussy. I finally got control of my breathing.

"You look fantastic, Love. You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen and I want you very much. Come to me."

As she slipped into my arms we both said, "I love you" at the same time. We hugged and kissed as I pulled her tightly against my hardening cock. After a few moments she pulled away and slid her hands down my sides and into the waistband of my boxers. Very slowly she pulled them down and let them drop to my feet. I kicked them off as she pushed me down to sit on the edge of the bed again. She leaned over and kissed me lightly then trailed her tongue down over my chest and belly toward my crotch. I knew where she was headed and stopped her.

"You don't need to do that sweetheart. This night is for you."

She smiled and replied, "I want to my love. Besides I hear that a man lasts longer if he has cum once already. I want you to be able to last a long time for me." And she returned to her path.

I couldn't argue with her on that so I simply sat back and watched as she worked her way to my pubes. She took my balls gently in one hand and my cock firmly in the other as she trailed her nose through my pubic hair. All this had me very hard and starting to leak pre-cum from my cock. She smiled and picked up the little there was with tip of her tongue. I groaned with pleasure. She kissed the head and then down one side and up the other side of my cock. She kissed my balls and then licked her way up to the head of my now very hard cock. Slowly she opened her lips just a bit and slid the tip of my prick into her mouth, then keeping her lips firmly around it slid it into her mouth until it was almost all the way in. She slid up and down on my shaft while playing with my balls. She must have been practicing because the next thing I knew she had pushed her head down until my prick was in her throat and her nose was in my pubes. She moved up and down a couple of times and then pulled off until just the head was in her mouth. I felt her tongue licking around the head and it was fantastic. I warned her.

"I'm going to cum, love."

I could see her smile even with my cock in her mouth. She continued her tongue work and in just a moment I climaxed, squirting several jets of jizz in her mouth. She greedily sucked and swallowed until I was finished, never missing a drop. She looked up at me and smiled as she licked her lips. It was a very erotic sight.

I reached down, took her hands and pulled her to her feet as I stood up. I held her tight against me as I kissed her with all the love I could put into it. I tasted myself as we tongue dueled, but it didn't bother me. If she could stand it so could I.

As I placed light kisses all over her face and neck, I moved my hands down to her ass. I inched her gown up to her waist so I could feel her soft butt cheeks and let my hands wander up and down, over her crack and down to her hole. I fingered her lightly as I held her. She moaned her pleasure. I decided it was time to move on and lifted her gown up and off over her head, dropping it on the floor. I picked her up and placed her on the bed in the midst of the flowers. Jen picked one up and smelled it, smiling.

"You remembered. Thank you. They're lovely."

"My little flower among flowers."

I climbed onto the bed and over Jen, resting on my knees and elbows. I kissed her lips softly and then began to gently place kisses all over her face and neck. I kissed her eyes, her nose, her ears and nibbled on her ear lobes. My kisses trailed down her neck to her shoulders and upper chest. My kisses moved down to her right breast, circling but not touching her nipple. I moved over to her left breast and treated it the same. Finally, as she pushed her chest up at me, almost pleading for more, I kissed her nipple and then swirled my tongue around it before nipping it gently. I did the same to the other one. Jen was moaning and holding my head firmly against her chest.

I left her breasts with a slight "nooo" from her and kissed my way down to her navel. I tickled it with my tongue and got a little giggle from an aroused Jen. I moved slowly down from there, through her sparse pubic hair, then detoured down the outside of her left leg, kissing my way to her foot. I kissed and nibbled each of her toes as she wiggled them and then traveled back up the inside of her leg. I skipped over her mound to her right leg and repeated what I had done to the left. As I kissed my way up her leg she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me towards her pussy, whispering "pleeease" as I let her lead me. Arriving at my goal I licked up along the outside of her pussy lips and over to the other side where I licked my way down.

Now at the bottom of her pussy, I kissed and nibble my way up her labia, alternating from side to side. Her inner labia protruded slightly and I could feel the small nub of her clit. I softly kissed it and then caressed it softly with my tongue. That got a firm "Yeees" from Jen as she pressed my head hard against her pussy. I went back to the bottom and inserted my tongue between the labia and slid it up, eventually reaching her clit again and sucking it between my lips. I could barely breath I was pushed so hard against her juicy cunt. I spent some time exploring and finally inserted my tongue as far as I could into her vagina. She tasted so very sweet. I consumed as much of her juices as I could get. The I heard her pleading voice from above. "NOw, please now. I need you now."

I couldn't hold out any longer so I kissed my way back up to her mouth and kissed her passionately. I reached down and grasped my dick and ran it up and down her slit to moisten it. I tried to line it up for insertion but was having trouble finding the target. Jen got impatient, grabbed my dick and lined it up to her hole, then pushed up with her hips. I sunk in a short ways and she sighed with satisfaction.

I pushed in slowly, stopping to back up and go forward again a few times to get completely lubricated. As I finally was all the way in I heard Jen let out another sigh and a soft, "Yeeesss." I settled into the normal in and out rhythm at a fairly slow pace to give her time to get used to me being in her. I could feel the tip of my cock just barely touching her cervix on the in stroke. We continued to kiss and fondle each other as we made love. Soon the urgency overtook Jen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.