Eggplant
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Uncle Sky

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story of sibling love that starts with a demonstration of hypnosis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Our days settled into a new routine. We were all there for breakfast, then Dad went to work, and Jen and I went to school. Mom now worked the graveyard shift, so she went to bed. Mom would still be asleep when Jen and I got home but was up soon after. We all had supper together and spent a pleasant evening together before going to bed.

Jen and I had only a few chances to be alone and fool around. No time to make love. We had barely enough time for her to give me a blow job or for me to eat her out. This went on for several weeks and Jen was getting very frustrated. Well, to be honest, so was I, but I was handling it better. I knew we had to figure something out or there would be trouble. Then one Monday evening at supper Mom gave us the answer.

"Jeff dear, next Saturday is our anniversary and your Dad and I want to make it special. We're going over to Centerville, (the next town over) for dinner and dancing that night and will be staying at the Centerville Towers Hotel over night. We'll be leaving early Saturday afternoon and won't be home untill Sunday afternoon. Will you be here in case Jen needs anything?"

That was her way of asking me to babysit Jen without saying it, as that made Jen angry. Jen saw the possibilities and answered before I could say anything.

"That's okay, Mommy. Bettie has been after me to come to a sleep over, so I could go that night and Jeff wouldn't have to stay home. Is that okay?"

I spoke up before Mom could say anything.

"That would work out better for me too. Chuck's having a small party that night and if it lasts very long I might stay over to help with the cleanup the next morning."

Mom looked at Dad, who gave a little nod and then said, "That's fine. We'll all have a fun night and still have time to rest up Sunday."

It was not unusual for us to skip church what with the work schedules Mom and Dad had.

It was settled, now I had to make plans. Mom and Dad went in to watch TV while Jen and I did the dishes and cleanup. I whispered to Jen.

"Will Bettie cover for you without knowing what you're doing?"

"Sure. I'll think up something scandalous I shouldn't be doing as a cover story. We do that kind of thing all the time. Do you have something planned?"

"Yes, but it's a surprise so don't ask any questions. I'll fill you in when I have all the details worked out."

After we finished in the kitchen, I went up to my room and closed the door. I sat down at my computer and made out a To Do list.

TO DO

1. Check with Chuck about cover story.

2. Withdraw cash from saving to cover expenses.

3. Make reservation at hotel.

4. Order flowers for pick-up Saturday.

5. Check for way to get Jen in hotel without being seen.

6. Shop for drinks and snacks Saturday.

7. Make dinner reservations at Great Wall of China.

I was fairly sure I was forgetting something but decided to start right away and check the list again later for any thing that I might have left out. I took out my cell phone and called Chuck.

"Hello."

"Hi, Chuck"

"Hi, Jeff. What's up? Need some more of my notes?"

I chuckled. "Nah, I'm okay in that department. I do need a favor though."

"Sure. What do you need?"

"I have something lined up for Saturday night that I'd rather my folks and anyone else didn't know about. I was wondering if you could cover for me that night. I told them you were having a party and I was likely to stay over and help you clean up Sunday morning."

"As a matter of fact, I am having a party that night. It's not very big but I could cover for you. Do you think they might call to check on you?"

"I doubt it. They have a big night out planned to celebrate their anniversary. I have my cell, so if they wanted me they should call on that and I'm covered. I just don't want to take any chances. If they did call your house you could tell them I'm in the john and then call my cell to warn me so I can call them back."

"Oooo. Got a hot one lined up?"

I laughed as I said, "A gentleman never tells. Can you cover me?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Thanks, Chuck."

We chatted for a couple of minutes about his party and then hung up.

Item one, check.

I went on line and looked to see if the Savoy had a web site. It did and I could make a reservation on the site. I had to give them a credit card number, so I used the one Dad had given me for emergencies. I'd pay in cash when I checked out on Sunday and there would be no charge on the card.

Item three, check.

Next I searched for a local florist. I found one close to the hotel that had on line ordering available. I filled out the form and ordered two dozen pink carnations. That's Jen's favorite flower. Good thing it wasn't orchids. I did the same thing with the credit card and would pay them cash when I picked up the flowers.

Item four, check.

Next was the Great Wall of China. I was having a good run of luck. I was able to make reservations for an early dinner at five pm.

Item seven, check.

I went back to my list and suddenly thought of something else. I added item eight, select and prepare nice clothes. I didn't need a suit, just a nice shirt, slacks and my sport coat. I'd have to tell Jen about how to dress too. Nothing too fancy, just nice. She'd have to take some casual clothes with her in an overnight bag to wear home Sunday. That went on the list as item nine.

That was all I could do that night so I did some studying, then hit the sack early. I slept well and dreamed a nice dream about my planned date with Jen.

When I got up the next morning, I passed Jen in the hall on my way to the bath room. I whispered to her, "ask me for a ride to school at breakfast".

I didn't give her time to ask any questions. Later while we were eating breakfast she asked me and I told her I would if she hurried. That was a fairly normal reaction from me when ever she asked for a ride. We finished eating and rushed to get ready. We were out the door several minutes earlier than normal. Just what I wanted. We didn't get far before Jen was after me to explain what was going on.

"I'm making plans for our date Saturday. I still want to surprise you but I need to tell you some of my plans."

"Okay."

"I want you to plan to leave after the folks go out. If they ask, tell them I'm giving you a ride on the way to my party. You'll need to have one of your nice dresses ready. We're going to a nice place for dinner. You should pack a bag to take with you just as if you were going to that sleep over. Inside you should have some casual clothes to wear home on Sunday. We may not be the first to get home. Pick a dress that will fit in the bag to bring it home. After we have dinner I have a surprise for you. Don't try to guess because that could spoil the surprise."

"Okay."

Item nine, check.

I could see she was excited, but she didn't ask any questions. We still had some time so I pulled into the back of the parking lot of a Quick Mart. There were enough cars that we wouldn't look suspicious. Jen looked puzzled until I reached over and pulled her into my arms and kissed her passionately. She responded and we necked for about ten minutes before we had to get going. We had done this before at different places so we could have some private time to neck. No sex, just kissing and touching.

When I got out of class later that day, I went to the bank and withdrew a large part of my savings. If I had any left I'd put it back next week.

Item two, check.

I also dropped my sport coat and slacks off at the cleaners.

Item eight, check.

I had some time so I went to look at the hotel. I was in luck again. They had an underground parking garage. I drove down into it to look around. There was no sign of any security cameras. The Savoy was an old hotel and hadn't been upgraded I guess. In our town and that area it really wasn't required. I saw that there was an elevator and stairs to get to the rooms. That would work out great. I'd check in Saturday afternoon, then we could park in the garage and go directly up to the room without going through the lobby. If it looked busy we could use the stairs.

Item five, check. So far, so good.

Unless I was forgetting something else, my list only had one item remaining, shopping. I planned to do that Saturday.

I spent a fair amount of time the next couple of days resting on my bed, thinking about what I was going to do and about our relationship. At some point it dawned on me that this had to be a one time thing. There was no way I could repeat this and expect it to work, or for that matter expect to pay for it. I realized I needed to make some changes. I needed to stop sponging off my folks and get a job. I also needed to move out and get a place of my own. I'd be turning twenty-one that summer and it was time. I got off my ass and started to search the internet for what I needed, just to see what it would take.

Our local newspaper had a web site that included want-ads. I pulled it up and looked under help wanted. Not too much there. Then I saw something that made me think. There was an ad for a service station attendant. It was a full time position. By this time it was almost the end of the school year and I would be free for the summer. Dad sometimes used me at his station and I knew how to run the place. But he had all the help he needed on a full time basis and also had a couple of students that worked part time. It wouldn't be fair for me to take a job away from one of them. Maybe I could get the job in the ad for the summer and make some kind of arrangement for the school year.

I didn't want to go behind my dad's back so I cornered him for a talk. We went to his room and closed the door for privacy. This was not unusual when we had "man" subjects to talk about. He sat on the bed and I sat in a chair facing him. It took a moment for me to get started then I plowed ahead.

"Dad, I need to make some changes in my life. It's time I took some responsibility for my own life. I know you and Mom agreed to support me while I go to college, but I think it's time for me to start acting like an adult. I want to get a job and then get an apartment of my own."

"What about school? Will you finish your education?"

"Yes. I thought I'd work this summer and get an apartment. Then in the fall I can work and go to school too. It would be hard but I can do it. If I have to, I can cut down my class load and take a little longer to finish, but I can do it."

Dad thought for a few minutes about what I'd said, then spoke.

"What about Jen? You won't be here to watch over her any more."

"Jen is growing up. She's old enough to be trusted alone for a little while at a time. With you working days and being home more, and Mom working Graveyard and being home days now, I'm not really needed. The three of you can do without me and it's time."

"Okay. I'll talk to your mom about this. We'll help you get started with some household goods for your apartment and a deposit if you need it. You can pay us back later. Have you thought about a job yet?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.