Eggplant - Cover

Eggplant

Copyright© 2013 by Uncle Sky

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of sibling love that starts with a demonstration of hypnosis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

I woke up the next morning with a tremendous erection. That was not unusual, but that morning I woke to find my hand stroking that erection and I came just as I opened my eyes. I had never done that before. I had woken many times to find I had cum in my sleep, but never found myself jerking off. As I cleaned myself off with a tissue I tried to think of a reason why it had happened this time. The only thing I could think of was the dream I had been having when I woke up. It was a dream about Jen. She was standing in front of her mirror rubbing her nipples, and I was watching her and jacking off. That must have been it. The dream had guided me to action.

The dream bothered me. It was satisfying and enjoyable but I was ashamed that I was having that kind of dream. I thought more about it as I got cleaned up and ready for the day. I came to the conclusion that I had the night before. It was not hurting anyone as long as nobody but me knew about it. I put it out of my mind and went down for breakfast.

Jen was already sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal when I got there. Mom told me to sit down and she got me a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice. I looked at Jen to see if she was upset about the night before. She looked relaxed and happy.

"How do you feel this morning Jen?"

"I feel great, Jeff. I had a really good night's sleep and woke up feeling very good."

"When is your Algebra test?"

"It's this morning. I'm glad it's early so I can get it out of the way."

"How do you feel about it? Are you ready?"

"I think so. I feel confident. Once this is out of the way I have to start some heavy studying for my History test. I hate trying to memorize all the names and dates and stuff."

I made a mental note to offer her some more special help studying for that test. It would give me the chance to experiment some more with my hypnotic suggestions to her. I got excited just thinking about it so I hurried to finish my breakfast and headed out for my first class. The day dragged by but it was finally time to go home. I was nervous about what Jen would tell me about her test.

My schedule was short that day so I got home long before Jen did. Mom was still there, just getting ready to leave for work. She showed me the big pot of her famous beef stew and told me to warm some Heat and Serve buns to go with it for supper. There were a couple of other things she wanted me to do and I agreed to take care of everything. I kissed her good-bye and she left.

I spent the next hour or so studying. My schedule may have been light but that didn't mean I could slough off my work. It was important that I kept up my grades so I didn't lose my scholarship.

As the time for Jen to get home neared, I gave some thought to my next move with her. I was concerned about not being able to get her to do anything while she was under that she wouldn't do awake. I decided that the key was to find out her limits and to make her believe she was in a situation that would allow the behavior I instructed her to carry out. What I needed was information about her sex life and any limits she might have.

I hadn't heard Jen come in and so I was startled when she landed in my lap and hugged and kissed me soundly on the cheek.

"Oh Jeff, I owe you so much. I took my test and the teacher graded them during lunch. She stopped me in the hall to congratulate me on getting an A+. She said that if she hadn't been right there watching she might have thought I cheated. I promised her I hadn't and told her to ask me a hard question right there. She did and I answered it with no trouble. She was amazed and so was I, but she accepted my explanation that I studied real hard for the test. Thank you so much, big brother."

She kissed me on the cheek again and held me for a minute before jumping up to go get changed. After a few minutes she returned to see what was on TV. I stopped her.

"Jen, you said this morning that you have a History test coming up next. When is it?"

"Tomorrow. I guess I better go study instead of watching TV huh?"

"Well, that would be a good idea but I have a better one. How about I help you like I did with your Algebra? There's time before supper so we could do it now if you want to."

"That would be great, Jeff. What should I do?"

"Go get your History book and bring it here. Take a potty break if you need to so you can study for a while without any interruption."

She dashed off to get her book and while I waited I heard the toilet flush so I knew she had taken my advice. She returned looking very excited and sat down on the couch next to me. I started by having her relax and breath deeply a few times. Then I simply said, "Eggplant," and she closed her eyes and was under.

I started by reinforcing the suggestions I had given her before. She was not to remember anything that happened while she was under but would remember all the studying she did. I strengthened the 'Eggplant' suggestion and added a new one that she could not tell anyone about how I was helping her. I trusted her promise but thought it better to make sure. Then I had her start studying. I told her to keep it up until she had covered all the material that would be in the test. I watched for a few minutes while she read, and then picked up my own books to study. I kept an eye on her to be sure it worked. It did.

As it neared time for supper the phone rang. It was Dad again telling me he couldn't make it home for supper. He said he would be very late again and I should take care of everything. I promised I would and hung up. It was time to start supper so I went to the kitchen and turned on the heat under the stew and put the rolls in the oven. While all that was heating I returned to the living room and saw that Jen was sitting there just staring at nothing.

I asked if she had finished and she said, "Yes." I reminded her that she would remember all she had read and would be confident when she sat down to take the test. Then I woke her up.

"Did it work? Was I under?"

"Well let's see. Give me your book and show me the part you are studying."

She did as I asked and I scanned the material and asked a few questions about it. She knew the answers right away. That convinced her and we went to have our supper. After we finished we cleaned up and did the dishes together. It was her turn but I helped anyway. When we were all done Jen said she wanted to watch some TV so we went in and I let her pick a program. It was a drama and I sat there and watched it with her. When it ended she started to click the remote looking for another program to watch. It was time for me to gather some information.

"Eggplant."

At this point I reinforced the suggestions I had given her each time I put her under. I won't repeat them again as I tell this story, but each time I put her under after this I reinforced those suggestions to be sure they were still controlling her actions. She was deep asleep and obeyed my commands as I continued.

"Jen, you will hear my voice and obey my instructions. You are alone and my voice is only in your head. There is nobody else here. You are alone. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I am alone."

"Now I am going to ask you some questions. They may be very personal but you will answer them freely because nobody but you will know what you say. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I will answer all your questions freely."

"How old are you?"

"Sixteen."

"What grade are you in?"

"Elventh."

"Have you ever kissed a boy?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever let a boy touch your breasts?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever let a boy touch between your legs?"

"Yes."

I was getting a lot of information that surprised me a great deal. I had no idea Jen was so active with boys. I continued.

"Have you ever touched a boy's penis?"

"Yes."

"Do you know what a hand job is?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever given a boy a hand job?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever given a boy a blow job?"

"Almost, but I got scared and only kissed and licked him a little."

"Are you a virgin?"

She hesitated a moment and then answered.

"Technically."

"Explain your answer."

"I have not had sex with a boy but my hymen has been broken."

"How did that happen?"

"I did it with Mom's vibrator when I was experimenting with it."

"Do you masturbate?"

"Yes."

"How often?"

"At least once a day."

"How do you do it?"

"With my hand mostly but sometimes with Mom's vibrator."

I was getting hot listening to her answers and I was getting ideas as I continued.

"When you masturbate, do you imagine you are with someone?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"My brother Jeff."

That was a surprise I hadn't expected. I had no idea she thought about me that way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.