The Day My Life Changed - Cover

The Day My Life Changed

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 18: A Checkup with Benefits

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: A Checkup with Benefits - My life changed forever the day that my car died and I wandered into a bar to get some help. Her name was Dani, and she showed me a world that I never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

The next morning I was still horny as hell, and Dani was making no signs to do anything about it. I was beginning to think that I would have to either ask her straight out, or to just get on my knees and start kissing my way up her legs until I found something tasty. The problem with that approach is that it might mean that Dani would get a few orgasms, but I still wouldn’t get anything to solve my problem.

Just as we were finishing breakfast Dani’s phone rang and she went into the living room to grab it. I heard her talking to someone, and sounding quite friendly about it, so I didn’t think it had anything to do with the bar. There had been a few of those calls while we had been together at my place, but she always dealt with those in a fairly terse fashion, mainly giving orders to someone about how to handle whatever the problem might be. This call didn’t sound anything like that, but she didn’t tell me anything when she had hung up.

She busied herself cleaning up the kitchen, and shooed me out when I tried to help. I was mainly trying to get her to touch me, but once again she just politely pushed me aside and didn’t even try to pat me on the ass or feel one of my boobs. What would it take to get her to touch me in the way I wanted?

About an hour later the doorbell rang and I almost hoped it was Wendy again, ready to pay off on her bet so that I could finally get to come. I knew that Dani expected me to answer the door, skin or no skin, so I took a breath, straightened up and opened it.

There was a mop of blonde curls on the other side of the door, but they didn’t belong to Wendy. These curls belonged to Doctor Richards, who had looked after me in the ER and later in the hospital. She was smiling but her whole face froze when she saw how I was dressed ... or not.

I felt Dani come up behind me. “Hi Doctor. Come on in.” She reached out a hand and nearly had to pull the poor girl into the room in order to get her moving. She stared at me as she moved past, unable to take her eyes off my nudity, I imagine because it was kind of unexpected, given the context.

Dani chuckled at her reaction. “You’ve seen it all before, so I don’t know why you’re surprised.”

It took her a moment or two to say anything, but she finally shook her head and stuttered, “W-w-well, it ... it was a bit unexpected. You don’t normally expect a door to be opened by a naked woman.”

“Slaves aren’t normally allowed to dress when they’re inside, in private like this. Plus, it’s just easier to deal with the sling, and to see how her bruises are coming along.” She smirked at the astonished look that was still evident on the doctor’s face and said, “If it bothers you too much I can take my clothes off, too. After all, you’ve seen me naked as well.” She paused for a beat, then added, “Or you could take yours off, too.”

The poor doctor’s face started to turn red and I could see her breath catch. “Dani, you’re getting her all flustered. Be nice.”

Dani stepped up to the doctor and wrapped her arms around her in a hug. In her ear she quietly said, “Don’t let me bother you. I’m having fun at your expense and I should apologize ... but I won’t since that’s the way I am.”

When she stepped back she looked at me with a glint in her eye, and I knew she wasn’t through playing games. She winked, then turned back to the doctor and said, “I know you came here to check on Kelli, and I thank you for making the house call. Go ahead and examine her.”

She seemed to calm down a bit, now that she had something to do that fell into familiar territory. She approached me and asked, “So how have you been feeling? Any problems sleeping? Any sharp pains in your side?”

She started to poke at several of my bruises as she spoke, making me flinch occasionally as I answered her questions. “I’ve been sleeping fine, and the only time I get any pain is when I forget and bump my side. I haven’t done anything strenuous, so there shouldn’t have been anything to worry about.”

“Okay. Let’s take the sling off and check those ribs.” She helped me undo it and pull it off, but seemed fascinated by the sight of my breasts now that they were completely uncovered. She licked her lips, and I could see that she wanted to look closer at the bruises, but seemed reticent to touch me.

“It’s okay. You can touch me all you want. I know you need to do it to examine me. Even if it’s not part of the exam, you can still touch me.” When she didn’t move after a few seconds, I took hold of one of her hands and brought it up to cover my bruised boob, squeezing it lightly to make sure that she at least felt it.

A second later she snapped out of her fugue and I felt her hand close on my breast, moving around in a gentle caress. Her other hand came up to join its twin, covering my other breast. I hummed a little in my throat at the feeling, since it was the closest thing to a sexual caress that I had felt in days. “You have a nice touch. I don’t care if you’re checking the bruises or just feeling me up, you can do that as long as you want.”

I looked past her to Dani, since I didn’t know whether I should be doing this. As a slave I knew that anyone could touch me, but usually my Mistress needed to give permission. Dani was watching the two of us, but the calm look on her face and the slight smile on her lips seemed to indicate that she was completely fine with what was happening.

I was thoroughly enjoying the gentle massage my breasts were getting, but she suddenly stopped and pulled her hands back. “I shouldn’t have done that. It’s not ethical. You’re a patient.” She was shaking her head as she spoke, her curls bouncing around.

I reached out to take her shoulders in my hands and the action made her look me in the eye. I grinned at her and said, “You have my complete permission to touch me anywhere you want, whether it’s for medical purposes, or personal ones. I’m sure that Dani would agree completely. I almost feel like I owe you for how well you looked after me in the hospital, and for how discreet you were when you figured out our ... situation.”

Dani came closer and put a hand on Dr. Richard’s shoulder. “I agree with everything that Kelli just said. She’s yours to examine, or play with—whichever you want.”

“But ... I shouldn’t be doing this. Technically this is molesting a patient. Doctors go to jail for that.”

Dani snorted behind her. “Like I’m going to tell anyone! You already know that I’ve tied Kelli up, and collared her. I’ve also whipped her, and made her sleep in a horse stall. I whipped her the first night I met her, in front of at least a dozen witnesses. I have no concerns about any of that coming back on me. If you think that seeing another woman’s hands on her, for whatever purpose, is a concern ... forget it! Especially when I consider the woman in question to be a friend, and to only have Kelli’s best interests at heart.”

“But if word of this ever...”

“Who’s gonna say anything? Me? Kelli? No one outside this room will ever know!” She turned the doctor to face her, gripping her shoulders tightly. “Face it, Doc. You’ve been co-opted into my evil little circle and there’s no easy escape. Hell, you saw Kelli naked before I even knew about it, and you voluntarily told us that you’re gay. That makes you a pervert to a lot of people, and a charter member of the club.”

I was surprised, pleasantly, when Dani’s next action was to pull the doctor in for a long kiss. She resisted at first, but then I heard her give a little moan and her arms came around Dani’s shoulders, pulling the two of them tighter. I was half-expecting Dani to start taking the girl’s clothes off, or at least to start groping her, but everything stayed well within PG territory.

After another moment their mouths separated, but they stayed within each other’s arms, eyes locked together. I was wondering if I was going to need a bucket of cold water when the Doctor spoke. “Whew! I haven’t been kissed like that in a very long time. I hope Kelli knows what she’s got.”

“Yes, I do. And do I need to get a hose?” I couldn’t help giggling as I said it, and even Dani chuckled.

“I probably shouldn’t have done that, but since Kelli was right here I won’t consider it as cheating on her. You did kind of seem to need it.”

“Yeah, I think I did.” She started to pull out of Dani’s embrace, then paused. “After a kiss like that, I think we should be properly introduced. My friends call me Julie instead of Doctor Richards.”

Dani stepped back and held out a hand. “Please to meet you, Julie. I hope we’ll be good friends for a long time.”

With a bit of an impish grin she said, “Well, that depends on how often you push your naked girlfriend at me.”

“Oh, you can molest her any time you want. I’ll just think of it as a medical exam.”

“I am right here, you know!” I was about to stamp my foot when I remembered that there wasn’t much point since I was barefoot. I couldn’t even cross my arms forcefully, since that would likely hurt my ribs.

Julie turned her head to look at me. “Somehow, I don’t think I could ever ignore you, especially when you have no clothes on and you’re that close.” Dani loosened her hold and Julie stepped back, pausing to caress the side of Dani’s face. “Thank you. I needed that.”

Dani smiled and said, “You’re quite welcome. Now you can continue your examination.” She stepped back and watched as Julie turned back to me. I opened my arms so she could see all of me.

For the next few minutes everything was very professional as Julie poked at my ribs and several of my larger bruises. She had me move my arms around, checking to see if any of the movements hurt, and even checked the range of motion of my head and neck. She made a few ‘hmm‘ noises to herself as she went through all of this, then stepped back and pronounced me to be healing very well.

“I think you can dispense with the sling, since moving your arms around doesn’t seem to hurt. It was mainly for protection, anyway. As long as you’re a little careful not to get bumped on that side, then your ribs should be okay. It will still take a couple of weeks for them to heal completely, so they will likely be tender for another week or so.”

I was a little surprised when she leaned forward and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Before she could move away I grabbed her and pulled her to me. “If Dani gets to kiss you, then so do I. Welcome to our little circle.” She didn’t resist as my lips closed on hers, nor when my tongue slipped between her lips to find the tip of her tongue. I did feel a little moan in her mouth just before her lips pressed even more firmly against mine. The kiss was so enjoyable that I sort of lost myself in it for a few seconds, and I could feel my pulse increasing.

Julie was the first one to break the kiss, but she pressed her forehead to mine, not breaking out of our embrace. She licked her lips, then straightened her head and looked into my eyes. “I could kiss you and Dani all day. Between the two of you I think I’m wet again.”

I felt Dani press against the two of us, and her arms come around us. Moments later I felt her hand on my rear and then Julie gave a little flinch, so Dani must have grabbed her ass as well. “Feel free to take your clothes off and stay awhile. I’m sure that Kelli could use an internal exam, and she needs some practice in eating pussy, so it could be a lot of fun.”

I felt another little moan from Julie before she said, “I don’t know if I could do that. My girlfriend...”

“Are you two really tight? Like are you living together?” Dani asked.

She shook her head. “No, we don’t live together. I actually have a different roommate. We were roommates in medical school, and we just kind of kept it up since we interned at the same hospital, and then started our residencies.”

“Didn’t you say that your roommate tied you up for sex?”

I was a bit surprised when Julie blushed crimson. Very quietly she said, “Yes. We had sex a few times during medical school, almost more for stress relief than anything else.”

“So, you’re having sex with your roommate, and with your girlfriend?”

“Yes.” She paused while we digested this, and continued. “I know it sounds strange, but with my roommate it’s always been... ‘casual’ I guess you could say. We get along really well as roommates, but we’re not in love with each other. We just have very good sex together, and it does seem to be a good way to deal with the stress of our jobs. She also has a couple of girlfriends, so she isn’t always at home at night.”

“And your girlfriend is okay with all this?”

“Yeah, although I think the reason why we’re not really serious with each other is because of the casual relationship that I have with my roommate. It’s like I don’t want to trade what I’ve got for anything else.” She seemed a little sad, but then she looked at the two of us and said, “Of course, if I had the kind of smoking hot thing that you two have got going on, then I might change my mind pretty quickly.”

I leaned back toward her and kissed her soundly once more. I felt her arms tighten around me, and I also felt a hand work its way between us, covering one of her breasts. Her breath pushed out into my mouth a little and I was pretty sure that Dani had just given the breast a good squeeze. I wondered if something else was about to happen when I felt the hand move downward. Sure enough, the hand moved over Julie’s stomach and when I felt her moan into my mouth I thought the hand might now be cupping her vulva.

She pulled back from our kiss and said, “Oh God! What are you doing to me?”

I heard Dani chuckle. “You said we were making you wet, and you were right. You’re soaked.” I could feel Dani’s fingers moving around, and Julie’s hips bucked toward me as she moaned again. “Why don’t we get you out of those clothes? You want this. I know you do.”

Dani turned Julie out of my embrace and pulled her closer. “You may as well accept it. Kelli’s been hornier than blazes for days, you’re soaking wet, and she needs some practice eating pussy. So I think you should give her an internal exam and maybe a taste test, and she should eat you until you scream. Besides, it will be a good test of whether or not she’s ready to go back to work.”

I was a little surprised at Dani pushing Julie and me together like this. It hit me that she wasn’t getting involved, and I thought back to various times when she had said that she wouldn’t be doing anything with other women now that she was with me. I wondered for a second whether putting Julie and I together was just part of being a slave. At the same time, Dani not wanting to be with other women didn’t seem to fit the Mistress-slave lifestyle; I would have expected her to have sex with anyone that was available, or that she could control.

A moment later, as I watched Dani helping Julie out of her clothes, I was stunned by the realization that those words were a sign of Dani’s commitment to me. This was one of the strongest indications that I had seen so far that Dani was in love with me, just as I had fallen so hard for her. My hand went involuntarily to my mouth as I covered the sob that tried to escape. It had not been enough; Dani heard me and suddenly locked her eyes on me, her eyebrows going up in question.

I covered my reaction by moving toward the two of them, and remarking about how beautiful Julie was, now that she was nearly naked. Her pants were halfway down her legs, Dani had her hands poised to pull off Julie’s tiny panties, and her breasts were swaying deliciously bare in front of me. Dani said, “Yes, she is gorgeous, so you had better do a good job on her. I want to hear her screaming. I want to see her push you away because her pussy has had too much of your tongue.”

“Yes, Mistress. I will do my best to make you proud.” My hands came up to cup Julie’s breasts and hold them, balancing her as she stepped out of her pants and panties, with Dani’s help. I could see the fog of arousal that was clouding her eyes, doing her best to push aside any thoughts about whether or not this was right, going with the emotion and sensation of the moment.

I bent to lick each of her nipples, then lightly closed my teeth on each one, and her hands came to the back of my head to hold me there. I pulled back while moving my fingers to where my teeth had been, then rolled her nipples in my fingers. She moaned quite loudly and arched her back slightly, pushing her breasts toward me. I smiled into her eyes and asked, “Sensitive?” When she nodded I said, “I’ll have to remember that. Maybe one day Dani will whip them for you. I’ll bet that will feel really good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.