The Day My Life Changed - Cover

The Day My Life Changed

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 16: How to Start a New Job

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: How to Start a New Job - My life changed forever the day that my car died and I wandered into a bar to get some help. Her name was Dani, and she showed me a world that I never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

The jangling of the alarm clock shattered my dreams, and I bolted awake. I couldn't move at first but as sensation returned I realized that it was because I was glued to Dani, skin to skin along the length of our bodies. I smiled to myself as my thoughts cleared and I realized that this was the way I wanted to wake up every day.

Dani lifted herself and reached out to silence the alarm, then came back to me and kissed me very softly. "How are you this morning, little slut?"

I tried to move and groaned in pain. I felt even worse than when I had woken up in the hospital. It was still dark so I couldn't see Dani smirk, but I could hear it in her voice. "It's always worse on the second day after. It's like overdoing yourself during a workout." She kissed me again. "The only cure I know is to move, as much as it hurts. Let me help you up, then I've got a surprise for you."

She pulled the covers back and helped me slide over to the edge of the bed. As she helped me sit up, I groaned again from the pain, feeling like an old, old woman. She wrapped an arm around me as I stood up, guiding me to the bathroom. After I had done my business, I assumed that we'd shower together, but when I turned toward the stall, she took my arm and pulled me toward the stairs. "I need to have a shower, Mistress."

"And so you shall, but that's the surprise. Trust me." She was carrying towels under her arm as we headed down the stairs, but other than that I had no idea what was happening. At the bottom of the stairs she steered me toward the deck outside, and back to the outdoor shower.

It was still dark, although there was a tinge of salmon in the sky, heralding the coming sunrise. It was also a bit nippy, and I was looking forward to hot water on my cold skin. As she started the water flowing, Dani explained what we were doing out here. "When I first started living in the house, Eve made me shower out here because I wasn't much for cleaning up after myself. It took a lot of punishment strokes until I learned how to keep a bathroom clean to her standards."

She smiled at the memory. "Eve also believed in getting up early, so I often was showering out here as the sun came up. I fell in love with the way the day began, with the colours in the sky, and the way that everything just came into being as the sun rose. Even after I was allowed to shower in the house, I used to come out here and watch the world begin as part of my morning shower."

She guided me under the water and made sure I was wet from head to toe, then moved under the water herself. She put shampoo in my hair and massaged my scalp until I was almost purring, and then went to work with bodywash over all of my skin. She scrubbed my back first, and reached around to hold me in a full-body embrace while she washed my front, keeping us turned to see the sun rising, watching as the world changed colour and snapped into focus.

Her hands squeezed my breasts and slid down my ribs toward my belly. She knelt to wash my legs and I lifted onto my toes when her slippery hands went through my cleft and over my pussy. She touched my clit very briefly, just enough to let me know that I was a sexual creature and very much alive, and I heard her chuckle. "No, you slut. We don't have time for that."

She stood and moved me around to rinse off all of the soap, then did the same for herself. In the few minutes that we had been showering the sun had nearly cleared the horizon, painting everything around us in a golden glow. It was a beautiful way to start the day, made even more so by the little rainbow I saw in the spray of water as one of the sun's rays swept over the two of us. I reached out an arm to Dani and pulled her into my embrace, ignoring the pain in my side. As I leaned to kiss her, I said, "Thank you, Mistress. It really is beautiful."

She gave me a deep kiss and a gentle hug, then pulled back to turn the water off and grab a towel. As she wrapped me up she said, "I'm glad you liked it. This is actually one of my favourite things to do when I'm here." She patted me dry then wrapped herself in another towel. "Let's get some clothes on, 'cause we need to make tracks."

We both pulled on shorts and t-shirts, although I needed some assistance, especially with my sling. Within ten minutes we were locking up the house and getting into Dani's car for the drive back to the city. We talked quietly during the drive, just glad to be with each other. At one point I announced, "When I am better, Mistress, I want to go back to the farm and finish getting into shape. I know you want me to look more athletic, and I need to do some more work on that. I know there are also some aspects of my sexuality that need to be worked on."

She looked over at me with a lopsided grin on her face. "Not getting enough sex?"

I gave her a grin of my own and reached over to put a hand on her thigh. "It's not that, Mistress. Sex with you is absolutely amazing, but I know that I'm almost a virgin compared to you. I know you've been with more women, and maybe more men. Something tells me that I need more experience in order to be able to be a better partner for you."

"Are you implying that I'm a slut?" There was a smile on her face as she asked the question, so I knew I wasn't in trouble, but I also knew that I needed to be a little careful.

"No, Mistress, not at all. It's just that you have more experience than me, and it shows in the way you do things to my body. You can nearly make my head explode when you make me come, and I want to be able to do the same thing for you. I think if I get more experience then I might be able to do that."

"So now you want to have sex with all kinds of different women? Wouldn't that be cheating?"

Damn! How could she do that? She had just hit right on my biggest fear. I could feel myself floundering for an answer, and couldn't get a sensible word out before Dani started talking again.

"Well, it at least seems like you've thought about that part. Are you going to answer me? Do you really intend to cheat on me?"

"No, no! God, no! I love you! I would never cheat on you."

"So how do you figure to have sex with other women without cheating on me?"

I could feel myself shrinking inwardly as the weight of the issue landed on me. I hadn't thought about this part of things. Quietly, I said, "I don't know Mistress. I haven't worked that part out. I don't know the ins and outs of this lifestyle. I only know that I love you."

She held up her right hand with her index and middle fingers together and extended, and her other fingers curled into her palm. "The ins and outs are easy—these go in." She thrust the hand forward. "And then they come out." She pulled the hand back. I could feel my face heating up as the meaning of the gesture, and the words that went with it, registered in my mind. I could also vividly imagine what we had been doing when I had last felt those fingers sliding into me and my breath caught for a moment as a powerful pulse of arousal went through me.

Neither of us spoke for a minute, each letting the other's words, and gestures, resonate in our minds. Dani ended the silence by putting a hand on my thigh and squeezing it, then caressing it. Fortunately there were no bruises on that side of my body, or else even the light caress would likely have hurt. "You know, there is a way that you can have sex with another woman, and not have me think you were cheating on me." Her hand slid up the inside of my thigh, under the edge of my shorts, focusing my attention on her.

I was feeling oddly short of breath as I asked, "How is that, Mistress?"

Her fingers moved another inch, tantalizingly close to the centre of me. I knew I was getting wet and was surprised at how easily I was getting aroused. Just thinking about sex was making me want it, as long as it involved her. In a surprisingly calm voice she said, "Well, since I'm your Mistress, then it stands to reason that if I tell you to have sex with someone else, then you wouldn't have any choice in the matter, would you?" She ended her question with a quick tap on the wet part of me and I hissed in a breath in response.

I had to take a deep breath before I could answer. When I turned my head toward her, I could see that she had been watching me closely, gauging my reaction to her words and her touches. She lifted an eyebrow, waiting for my reply, but there was a curl to her lips that told me she already knew what I would say. From somewhere I dredged up an unexpected reply. "Would you do that? Tell me to have sex with someone else?" The slight smile on her face disappeared, and my heart leapt into my mouth as I realized that I might have been very wrong to ask the question.

She took her hand off of my leg and put it back on the steering wheel. For a long uncomfortable moment she said nothing. She finally cleared her throat, but stared at the road as she answered. "I've known quite a few slaves. I've had sex with all of them. Eve used to loan me her new trainees to play with, so I usually had someone's face to push into my pussy when I was horny. I also never thought twice about making them do each other, or taking them to parties and loaning them to my friends. It was all part of their training. Slaves are property. Slaves are for sex. They don't have any choice in the matter."

She turned her head to look into my soul for a long moment, long enough that I almost asked her to put her eyes back on the road. Fortunately for us, Dani was a very good driver and there was almost no traffic on the highway. When she was once again facing forward, she said, "It's different with you. None of the other slaves meant anything to me. All they were was someone to get me off when I needed it, or someone to whip just because Eve told me to do it or because they had pissed me off for whatever reason."

She glanced at me once more, very quickly, then looked away. "With you ... that first night all I wanted to do was see what you could take. I just pushed and pushed. Most women would have screamed blue murder as soon as I started undoing buttons, or squeezing tits. But you ... you just let me do it, and you were just so goddamned beautiful, and sexy. And even after I whipped you ... you just went upstairs with me and let me fuck you like there was no tomorrow." Another glance, and this time her eyes seemed to be shiny. When she blinked I saw a tear roll down her cheek, and I wanted to lean over and kiss it away, but I knew she didn't want that. This was something she had to get out.

"I think ... no, damn it! I know I fell in love with you that first night. That's never happened. I've never fallen for someone like that before. There's just something about you." She stopped talking and just drove for another long pause.

She suddenly picked up again, exactly where she had left off. "And then you came back. You just walked back into my life. I was almost ready to think you'd never come back, and then there were you, just as beautiful as the first time. And something made me push you again, and even when all the other girls were working you over you just let it happen." Another pause while she took several deep, shuddering breaths. "That's when I knew again that I was in love with you, and I never wanted you to walk out of my life again."

By this time the tears were rolling down my cheeks as well, and I reached out to squeeze her leg, just to make sure that she knew I felt the same way about her. There was nothing that could make me walk away from her, regardless of what she might do to me or how she might treat me. Softly, I said, "Dani, pull the car over."

It took a second for her to register what I had said. "What?"

"Pull over and stop the car." I wanted to hold her in my arms and comfort her, but I was also a little afraid that she might not be seeing too well.

She took her foot off the gas and guided the car onto the shoulder as its momentum wound down. Once we had stopped and the car was out of gear she slumped over the wheel as if all the life had gone out of her. I did my best to lean over to her and grab her with my one good arm, finally getting her to turn toward me. I pulled her into a clumsy embrace, but she finally got the message and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm not going anywhere." I murmured into her ear. "You'd have to push me out of the car right here and drive off to get rid of me." I kissed her ear and said, "Even that might not work. My stamina is way better with the workouts and the running, so I could come after you. And I know where you live."

I felt her shaking, and thought at first that she was crying very hard but then I heard the chuckling noises and I knew that things were about to get better. I pulled back a bit and looked into those violet pools, then brought my one good hand around to wipe the tears from her cheeks.

"I don't know whether you're crazy or stupid. I do know that you probably need to be put over my knee for making me cry. I don't like to cry; it reminds me too much of my time in juvie."

I gave her a lopsided grin that she couldn't see too well since we were nose-to-nose with our foreheads touching. "Big tough dyke bitch, eh? Doesn't cry when she's hurt, but loves to hurt other people."

I didn't see the hand come up, but somehow she unerringly found the nipple of my unbruised breast and pinched it hard. I squealed at the flash of pain, mainly because it had been so unexpected. "Damn straight!" she said as her lips covered mine to stifle the squeal. The fingers moved from my nipple until her hand covered my entire breast and she squeezed it tenderly, lovingly as her tongue moved between my lips and my muffled moan vibrated the back of my throat.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like your boobs?" as she squeezed it again. "I can understand Eve's fascination as well." She laughed a little, almost like a giggle. "I really like her idea that you walk around uncovered whenever you're near her."

"Should I take my shirt off? Or will you do it for me?"

"You know I'd never turn down an opportunity to have you naked, but we don't really have time, unless you're planning to go to your breakfast dressed like that."

I took a deep breath, both because it seemed that the moment of crisis had passed, and because of my regret that we couldn't just simply go somewhere, take all of our clothes off, and hold each other for the rest of the day. I pulled back out of her arms very reluctantly, and said, "You're right. We had better get moving." Just before she put the car back in gear I put a hand on her thigh and rubbed it up and down. "Are we okay? Is everything all right between us?"

"It will be if you stop trying to kill yourself." She had a big grin on her face as she looked at me, then she quietly added, "Yes. We're good." After we were back up to speed she added, "We do still have one big problem, though." I waited for the other shoe to drop, not daring to interject anything. "We still have to figure out how to make you eat a lot of strange pussy without it being called cheating."

"Something tells me that you already know the answer to that."

"There's a reason I'm the Mistress." She swung another glance at me. "I am still the Mistress, right?"

I put a hand to my neck, forgetting that I actually wasn't wearing my collar. "I would have said that I'm still wearing your collar, but I forgot that you took it off of me." I put the hand back on her leg. "It doesn't matter. In my mind I am still collared, and I am still your slave until you decide otherwise. So, yes, you are still the Mistress. My Mistress."

"Well, then. That solves the problem without any difficulty."

I waited for the rest of the explanation, but she said nothing further. After a minute or two I realized that she was doing this deliberately, forcing me to ask her, putting me more under her control. She was demonstrating her skill as the dominant member of this relationship. Forcing me to ask about how I would potentially be debased as a sex object was simply part of the dynamic. I took a deep breath and sighed it back out, not quietly, letting her know that I understood what was happening. "Does my Mistress intend to explain her plan to her slave?"

"Ooh, that tone tells me that you are very close to at least one, if not more punishment strokes."

Damn! I needed to learn to think before I spoke. Sarcasm was going to cost me one of these times. "I'm sorry Mistress. I didn't mean it in that way. I was simply eager for the explanation."

She barked a laugh. "Yeah, right. Although it was a nice save." She left me stewing for another long minute, but there was no way I was going to make another smartass comment. I sat silently, waiting her out.

I saw her look over at me again, but I had decided to simply stare out the windshield until she spoke again. "Aw, you're not being any fun." A hand landed on my thigh as she spoke, sliding up toward the edge of my shorts. "All right, here's the deal: since I'm the Mistress and you're the slave, anything I tell you to do is an order. So ... if I tell you to eat a pussy, then you need to get your tongue working right away. And if I've told you to do that, then how can I consider what you're doing to be cheating? You're just following my orders."

As I digested her comment I felt her fingers moving to the inside of my thigh and under the leg of my shorts, once again zeroing in on my needy little centre. Just as I realized that what she said made perfect sense, she tapped me right on my clit and I cried out at the pulse of sensation that shot through me. Her fingertip slid very slowly over my bud. The rush of feeling bent my head back as my body arched; the moan that escaped my throat was loud and long. As the blood roared in my ears I heard her chuckle. "I love a girl who's so easy to turn on." Her hand slowly slid down my thigh, and then lifted as she put it back on the wheel.

My mind was so fogged by the rush of arousal that I couldn't speak for the next couple of minutes. I lay against the seat feeling my heart pounding and my breathing slowly return to normal. She had put me on the edge of an orgasm with only the slightest touch. It almost made me afraid to think of what she could do when we were naked and in each other's arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.