The Day My Life Changed
Chapter 12: More Training, More Frustration

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: More Training, More Frustration - My life changed forever the day that my car died and I wandered into a bar to get some help. Her name was Dani, and she showed me a world that I never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

The next couple of days followed pretty much the same pattern. Dani would wake me up early in the morning by either kicking me in the rear, or ripping the blanket off of me without warning, or by one action followed by the other. I had learned not to complain, because the memory of my last punishment was still vivid in my mind, and I did not want another.

Breakfast was usually a piece of toast, or half a bagel, with some juice, but never any coffee. I wasn't sure if she was trying to cleanse me of caffeine, but I did notice that I seemed to be calmer after a few days. Of course, I also had no decisions to fret over, as Dani was completely in charge, and all I had to do was follow her orders.

The rest of the morning was spent on the exercise track in the yard, harnessed like a horse and running in mindless circles, followed by more instruction. I learned how to react to any number of signals, both spoken and gestured, and how to be able to determine her desires before she had consciously said or done anything.

I was feeling pretty good about how in tune with her I was becoming, and how successfully I was predicting what she would want at any time. I took it as an indicator of how connected we were, and how much we were meant to be together. I wasn't sure if Dani felt quite the same way, as I saw her looking at me with an odd expression a few times when I had knelt beside her, or leaned against her leg before she had signaled her request.

During this time she had also introduced additional exercises, so my morning run became a sort of warm-up. She put me through various forms of calisthenics, and then started me off lifting small weights to tone up my arms and my chest muscles. My legs and abdominals got worked on as well, as I learned how to do squats and lifts, and an untold number of crunches. I woke up with complaining muscles for a few days, and then the soreness seemed to pass; I took it as a sign that I might actually be getting into shape.

Lunch always saw me on my knees, being fed by hand, sometimes with my hands cuffed behind me. It was part of my training, I supposed, a way of making me feel completely dependent on Dani for everything. I had heard that some Mistresses even controlled their slaves' use of bathroom facilities, and I was happy that Dani did not seem to be interested in that aspect of my life. I had no privacy except when I was using the bucket in my stall, and I knew that the lack of privacy was part of my training, and also part of a slave's life, but being naked with Dani seemed to be completely normal. I was so comfortable in my skin even after just a few days that I would likely have to be careful once we had returned to the regular world. Being naked just seemed to be normal; being clothed again was likely going to feel strange.

Every afternoon, we ran the fence line, following the narrow path cut into the grass. We saw Eve's neighbour once more, but he didn't cross to our side of the fence, so my boobs went unmolested. He did seem to follow us quite closely with his eyes as we jogged by, and I knew he would have taken me in the middle of the field if Dani had allowed it.

The worst part of my day was always after supper, and before Dani turned out the lights. Every evening she would torment me for at least an hour, playing with my body, pushing me to an orgasm, but never letting me have one. She, of course, had plenty. I usually ate her to several orgasms after our afternoon run, and I had to admit that I had really grown to like what I could do to her with my lips and tongue. I loved the slippery feel of her pussy as it got wet and filled with blood, and I liked the smell and taste of her when she came, often flooding my face with her juices. It made me love her all the more, knowing that we were connected this way.

Feeling her coming on my face made me that much more aroused. The worst was when she paused to make me eat her while she was in the middle of playing with me. I was already so close to an orgasm that the feel of her body, and the taste of her pussy were almost enough to push me over the edge. I wanted to come with her, to feel our sweat-slick bodies writhing against each other in the middle of a screaming orgasm, to breathe each other's scent, to mash our lips against each other. We had done all of that in her apartment when we had first met, and I desperately wanted to do that all over again.

None of that happened, of course. Dani got to come, sometimes yelling out her release. I got to moan in my frustration, my own juices running down my thighs, my own pussy wet and engorged, but no finger touched my clit long enough to finish me, no tongue licked me, and the orgasm I craved simply started to fade into the background. Until, of course, Dani reached out for my pussy again and started to rub it slowly and softly, or quickly and harshly, making my arousal flare in my mind again, pushing me to the inevitable edge, and then stopping just as I was about to fall over into the welcoming clutches of that screaming orgasm.


About five days into this routine it suddenly changed one morning. I had done my usual run in the exercise yard, and a round of exercises and weight training. I was expecting to spend another hour going through the hand-signal routine and practicing how to sit and walk and stand. Dani did give me a few hand signals, but they instructed me to follow her over to one side of the barn. I watched as she opened one of the storage cabinets, and then as she fastened cuffs to my ankles. She slipped something into the pocket of her shorts. I didn't know what was about to happen, but suspected I'd be restrained. Memories of being whipped at Eve's came to mind; if that were about to happen, at least there wouldn't be an audience.

When I was cuffed she led me over to the middle of the floor and took what turned out to be a remote control out of her pocket. I heard a whirring noise above me, and then saw movement in the corners of my eyes as hooks and cables descended beside me. Dani quickly hooked my wrists to the cables, and then knelt down to connect my ankle cuffs to something on the floor. I was starting to get a little worried but knew that I had to trust Dani; I didn't really have a choice, but she hadn't hurt me too badly so far.

When she stood up she pushed a button on the remote control. I heard the whirring noise again, and felt a tug on each of my arms as the cables retracted to the ceiling. My arms went up until my feet lifted off the floor. Dani slowed the mechanism, closely watching as my body got spread out at the same time as it lifted into the air. I wasn't much more than a foot or so off the ground, but I could feel the tension in my arms, and I couldn't move my feet more than an inch or two. The cables jerked a few times as she adjusted the tension, then she moved back to the storage cabinet.

When she returned, she was holding a whip in her hands, and I knew what was about to happen to me; memories of the night at Eve's came flooding back, although I was fairly sure that no orgasms would be involved this time. She stopped in front of me, and actually smiled as she looked up at me. One hand came out to rest on my hip, and she rubbed the side of my ass and down to my thigh. I was half expecting to see that blank expression descend over her features, but she smiled up at me again as her fingers trailed over my hip bone and across my mound.

"I had forgotten how beautiful you look when you're hooked up like this. I think we need to put you on display more often." She leaned forward and actually kissed me on my mound, a couple of inches from where my clit yearned to feel her lips. Her hand skated around my hip until it landed on my ass, and she squeezed the flesh there, pulling me toward her mouth, at least as much as my tensioned body would allow.

She stepped back, and swung the whip very lightly, letting it wrap around the same hip; I felt the ends of the strands tapping very softly on my rear, then dragging across it like the gentlest of fingertips. I met her eyes when she started to talk.

"By now, you're probably thinking that I'm going to whip you, and that's true. It occurred to me that I hadn't whipped you since the very first night we met." When my eyebrows went up, she waved a hand dismissively. "A few punishment strokes hardly qualify as a whipping."

I nearly said something, but bit it off in time. There was a chance—just a chance—that she might whip me into an orgasm. If I gave her a reason for a punishment stroke, then I knew that the only reason I would be whipped would be for pain, not pleasure.

She eyed me closely, likely thinking that I was about to make some kind of sarcastic remark, and ruin the moment. I had already learned to bite my tongue or feel the bite of the whip. When she could see that my lips were staying closed, she swung the whip around the opposite hip, again very softly.

"As I was saying: yes, I am going to whip you. I am going to whip you pretty much the same way that I did that first night. You've been a good girl this week. You're learning faster than I had expected, and you haven't been complaining, at least for the most part." Another gentle swing of the whip, this time up between my legs, giving my pussy the softest of caresses.

"When you do well, you get rewarded. Of course, in a way this is just another lesson, since I'm going to show you that I can whip for pleasure as well as for punishment." She leaned in to kiss my mound one more time, and I took a deep breath at the feel of her lips on my skin. I could almost feel her smile at my reaction, since her lips moved over my flesh, but she had no expression on her face when she stepped back.

I wasn't quite sure what she was doing when she tossed the whip so that it laid over my left shoulder, but then I watched as she pulled her t-shirt over her head, leaving her in just her shorts. I was immediately reminded of how she had looked that night at Eve's, and how beautiful she had been with sweat beading her body, and dripping from her wonderful breasts. As she retrieved the whip, I saw her give me a thin smile and a quick wink, and I knew she and I were thinking the same thing.

She moved behind me, and I tensed a little as I waited for the first strokes to fall. The first one was so gentle that I nearly missed it, and the next batch were nearly as soft. I flexed my back muscles in response, and pulled against the cables holding my wrists, loosening myself for what was to come. The first time she hit my rear it was actually two strokes, delivered as a quick forehand-backhand combination. I felt them, but they certainly didn't hurt, and I wondered why she was starting out so slowly. I was sure she had her reasons, and she certainly knew much more about how to whip someone, so I had no intention of questioning her.

She soon fell into a rhythm, working up and down my back, over my ass, and onto my thighs. I could feel my skin coming alive as blood moved to it, and each successive stroke seemed to increase the sensation. A film of perspiration was coating my body as my skin warmed, and the strands of the whip started to stick and drag a little as they caressed me.

She must have moved a little closer to me, because a few strokes were now wrapping around my sides, and the ends of the whip were tapping on the sides of my breasts, or wrapping over my hip bones. I actually felt my nipples crinkling in anticipation of her whipping them, although I knew they wouldn't hurt as much as the first time, since I wasn't wearing any nipple clamps this time.

My anticipation became reality a minute later when she stepped in front of me and lashed my breasts using the same forehand-backhand combination that my ass had felt. She had softened the force of these first few blows, but even so my breasts woke up to the sensation of the leather wrapping all around them, and pulling at my nipples as the strands passed over the front of each globe. My back arched involuntarily in response to this sweet pain, and she increased the force of the next few blows to tell me she had seen the reaction, and the obvious desire to feel more.

The whip worked its way down my chest, and across my abdomen, and ended by crossing my mound and the tops of my thighs. My whole front was a mass of sensation, and my breathing was deep and nearly ragged as she swung that flogger back and forth. I knew my pussy was engorged, and I was sure I was wet; I remembered that she had whipped me there the last time, and I wanted her to do it again. I straightened my head and opened my eyes to watch her as she worked me over, and saw her again as an Amazon—sweat coating her body, dripping from her nipples, every muscle standing out in relief. She was so beautiful, and I loved her so much, and I would let her whip me every day if I could see her like that.

She looked into my eyes, and all the way into my soul, and I saw a smile cross her lips and a look of understanding go over her face. She knew exactly what I was feeling, and was preparing to push me to the next level when we heard a crunch of gravel, and then the slamming of a car door. The moment was lost as a puzzled look crossed Dani's face, and she turned to look out through the open door of the barn. I could only tell what was happening by the look on Dani's face, since my back was to the door. What I could see worried me, as her expression darkened quickly.

"I thought you might be here, and now I can see why."

"What are you doing here, Lillian?"

"I was looking for you. We haven't seen each other for weeks. I went to the club, but they only told me that you were away. I took a chance that you might be here, so I drove out."

"It's a long way to come..."

"Not so long, especially since there might have been a treat at the end of the trip. And I see there's even more of a treat."

I heard footsteps on the barn floor, and a tall, somewhat severe blonde appeared in front of me. I didn't like the look on her face as she surveyed my naked body. It was the kind of look that wild animals gave their next meal. Her hand came up to touch my mound, and I could see and feel how long her nails were as they scraped over me, and then slid through my pussy. She reached through my legs to grip one side of my ass and squeeze it tightly before her hand came back to cup my vulva. Her palm was sliding back and forth over my slick flesh as she looked toward Dani.

"Oh, Dani, she's gorgeous, and so wet already. I'll bet she could make me come a lot. Is her tongue as good as her pussy?"

"That's no business of yours, Lillian. I think you should leave."

"No, Dani. I think we should share your little toy, here." I felt her fingers tighten on my pussy, and the points of her fingernails made their presence known on my labia. "Give me your whip and I can show you how I like to make pussies all nice and red. It makes the sluts forget all about wanting to come because they're afraid I might hit them again. It really gives them incentive to focus on making my pussy feel good." Her fingers had been scraping back and forth through my pussy, and I was afraid she might scratch me with those nails; they seemed to be filed to very sharp edges. At first she was gentle, and the nails actually felt good, but as she talked she started pressing harder and it was starting to hurt.

I thought Dani could see my reaction because she said, a little more strongly, "Take your hand off of her, Lillian. She isn't yours to play with."

This time Lillian clamped her hand on my pussy and I cried out as I felt those nails dig into me. They hurt as badly as Dani's punishment whip, and she had never used that on my pussy. I tried to pull back from the pain, but there wasn't enough slack in the cables to let me move very much. Lillian glared at Dani as she hurt me and nearly snarled, "I should hang you up beside her, and show you how to whip a slave. I'll make both your pussies bleed and you'll both beg to eat me until I can't take it anymore!"

Dani suddenly threw the whip right into Lillian's face, then stepped up and grabbed her wrist, bending it backwards and forcing her to let go of me. Lillian spun to confront her, and I could see her other hand coming up to hit Dani in the face. I wasn't sure if the hand made contact, but in the next instant Lillian was flying sideways through the air and was heading for the floor on her back.

Before Lillian's head could hit the floor, Dani had whipped an arm under it, saving her from a cracked skull, or worse. Dani pulled her arm back enough to get a handful of Lillian's hair, and twisted it until Lillian's hands came up to alleviate the pressure. Lillian was flailing her legs, trying to kick Dani, and Dani made some kind of half-roll manoeuvre. She ended up with both of Lillian's legs trapped between hers as she crossed her ankles and clamped her thighs. I could see the look of pain on Lillian's face, but Dani didn't seem to be straining too much to hold her.

Dani let her struggle for a moment, tightening her grip when necessary, and then quietly asked, "If I let you go, will you behave and leave quietly, or do I have to hurt you and put you in a stall until you decide to be good?"

"Let me up, damn you." Dani tightened her grip once more. "You bitch. Let me go."

"Promise me you'll be good first, or you go in a stall, and it might not be a clean one."

"All right, damn it. Let me up and I'll leave." Dani rolled them over until she was on top, then pulled her legs under her and stood. She offered a hand to Lillian who slapped it aside as she stood. She glared at Dani, then at me. "She had fucking well better be worth it." As she stomped toward the door she looked over her shoulder at the two of us. "You had better watch yourself the next time I see you." I heard a car door slam and gravel flying as she roared out of the yard.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.