The Day My Life Changed
Chapter 11: My Training Begins

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: My Training Begins - My life changed forever the day that my car died and I wandered into a bar to get some help. Her name was Dani, and she showed me a world that I never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Reality sank in a few minutes later when Dani and I prepared to leave. I was wearing sandals and my collar; Dani was fully covered in a t-shirt and shorts, which seemed to be her normal uniform. Just before she opened the door to her apartment, she took down a leash that was on a hook by the door, and clipped it to the ring on the front of my collar.

She watched me closely while she did this, then took the slack out of the leash and pulled my face up close to hers. "Are you going to behave, or do I need to cuff your hands as well?"

I knew what she meant, since we had done this kind of walk through the bar before. "No, Mistress. I'll be good."

She opened the door, and I took a deep breath and followed her out, then down the stairs. When we got to the bar, she first walked over to speak to the duty bartender, ignoring me and leaving me standing beside her. While she may have ignored me, the other patrons at the bar did not, and I could feel several pairs of eyes on me. I decided that the best way to get through this was to simply move myself into a different mental space, so I put my hands behind my back and straightened up, then locked my eyes on Dani, and pretended that there was no one else there except her.

After a minute or two, I felt the leash taking up, and started walking behind her as we slowly worked our way across the bar to Eve's table. As usual, she was there with her own slave, and the two of them watched us approach. When we reached the table, Dani released my leash and sat down across from Eve. Since she had not said anything to me, I decided that this was a bit of a test, and went back into my 'slave mind' by putting my hands behind me and shutting out everything else except for Dani. I stayed in that pose as I heard Dani tell Eve that we were just about to leave.

"Are you truly certain that this is what you want to do?" asked Eve.

Dani nodded, and answered. "We talked about it, and I offered up alternatives. I also offered the collar, and she accepted; I didn't wrestle her down and force her into it."

"I know how you both feel about each other. I am worried that you could drive each other away if this goes wrong."

"I know, Mistress. It worries me as well, enough that I will be watching for any sign of that happening. I promise that I will be careful, but I still have to train her, and she wants that training."

"Since she's wearing your collar, she is your property now, but may I speak to her, just to put my own mind at rest?"

"Certainly, Mistress."

I could see Eve turn to me out of the corner of my eye, although my gaze was still fixed on Dani. "Look at me, slut, and come closer." I stepped up beside her, and shifted my gaze to her face.

"Is this truly what you want, slut?"

Every time she called me 'slut', a little shiver went through me, pushing in the realization that I was a slut now, Dani's slut. "Yes, Mistress. As my Mistress said, she did not force this collar on me. She tried to talk me out of this, and did offer alternatives. I wanted this to happen, in this manner. I am her slave for the next month. I hope it will be for much longer. I only hope I will be the best slave she has ever trained."

Without warning, Eve's arm shot out to my groin, and two fingers slid into me all the way. I realized then that I was very wet; the feel of her fingers made me moan as they moved around inside me. Just as suddenly, she pulled them out and held them out to her own slave to clean. "Well, once again it seems to agree with you. I wish you both the best of luck, although I really do hope you don't need it." As she spoke, she reached out with both hands to my breasts and gave each of my nipples a strong tweak, then winked at me when I looked at her. She made sure that Dani didn't see the wink.

"Thank you, Mistress. I appreciate the sentiment." I straightened my posture, then once again locked my eyes on Dani, waiting for her next move. She stood and took the end of my leash, then said good-bye to Eve and started back across the floor.

I was expecting Dani to take me out the front door, but she surprised by leading me through the back and out into an alley. There was a car parked there, and she ordered me into the back seat, then covered me with a blanket.

We drove for about an hour, as far as I could tell. I fell asleep under the warmth of the blanket, probably because of being drained by the emotional roller-coaster that today had become. I was still asleep when the car stopped, and got woken a little harshly when she pulled the blanket off of me. As she pulled me from the car, I could see that we were standing in front of a barn, and I suddenly knew where Dani had brought me. I started to get worried—very worried that she was about to do to me what Eve had done to her so many years ago.

Dani stood in front of me, and stared into my eyes; I couldn't look away because she seemed so focused. "I imagine you know where you are; yes, this is the farm where Eve brought me when I got out of juvie. This is the best place that I can think of to start your training, and the fastest way to give you an idea of what it will be like to be my slave. I will not be holding back because of how I feel about you; if anything, I will be even harder on you. If we're supposed to be together for life, I need to see what you're made of. Life wasn't easy for me either before or after Eve rescued me, so that's the way I was created, and anyone I'm with has to measure up to that. I've driven away a lot of women in my past because they couldn't take the real me. I hope you can ... I really do, because of the way I feel about you."

I hadn't expected Dani to put her feelings out there like that. I could sense her fear underneath what she had said. I was fairly certain that she had never taken on the training of another slave, and I had pushed her into this. I knew that I loved her, and I knew that she loved me, so the fear was that she might do something that would push me out of her life. I decided that I needed to give her some confidence, even if I didn't feel it myself.

I stood up as straight as I could, put my hands behind my back, and said, "While I wear this collar, you are my Mistress, not my wife, not my lover. I have not earned any of those. You will command me as you need, you will punish me when I fail. You will use me for your pleasure because mine has no meaning and my sexuality is yours to control as you see fit. This body is yours to use, and I await your orders." When I finished speaking I dropped to my knees in the dirt, and put my hands behind my head, looking down at the ground as I waited for her to tell me what to do.

She stood there for a minute or two, saying nothing. In the next instant, I heard her walk away; a minute later she returned and knelt behind me. She took each of my hands in turn and I felt her fastening a pair of cuffs on me. When she was done she clipped my hands behind me, then took my elbow and helped me to my feet.

She led me into the barn, and over to a stall in one corner. "This is where you'll be sleeping for the next few nights. After that, the better you do with your training, the sooner you might get to move into the house. That doesn't mean you'll be moving into my bed; you'll have to do a lot of work before that happens." I looked at the bundles of straw on the floor, and the single horse blanket folded in one corner, and a little shudder went through me. It happened again when I saw the metal bucket to one side; I wasn't looking forward to that aspect of things at all.

Dani took me to the back of the barn to introduce me to the horses. They were beautiful beasts and she fed each of them a handful of oats, rubbing their long foreheads as they nuzzled against her. I had never done much riding, but thought that I might actually get to learn a little, even if it was with a dildo shoved up inside me.

She then took me outside to the training ring, and showed me the harness that I would be expected to wear as I ran around the ring, attached to the central post. As she put it on me, she said, "We may as well start seeing what kind of shape you're in." She freed my wrists, relocking them to parts of the harness so they were at least in front of me to help my balance. "Kick off your sandals; out here you run barefoot."

When I had done that, she just pointed, so I started off at a slow jog to get warmed up. I wasn't that much of a runner. I did go to the gym occasionally, but I was the first to admit that I wasn't in the greatest of shape; I was pretty sure that Dani would make sure that changed. She watched me for a few minutes, then disappeared into the barn. When she came back, she had something looped around her right wrist, and she got into the ring behind me.

She started pacing me around the ring, and a moment later I found out what was on her wrist when I felt a line of fire across my ass. She had just hit me with some kind of vicious little whip, and I was sure my ass was bleeding. My scream rolled across the yard, and I heard her say, "If you run faster, you won't need another one of those, but I can do this all day." A moment later another line of fire crossed my ass, and I picked up my pace even as I yelled at the pain again.

She made me run for some untold length of time. Every time I slowed down, she hit me with the whip, goading me into a better pace. Finally, I was running out of energy, expecting the whip to land again, when she told me I could stop. I staggered to a halt, and couldn't even sit down because of the harness, so I just sort of hung in place.

She unhooked me from the harness, but clipped my hands back together in front of me. A bottle of water appeared in my hands, but she held it for me to drink, making sure that I sipped it and didn't gulp it. I was completely drained, although the water helped immensely. When she decided that I had had enough, she led me back into the barn, stopping in the middle of the floor. A moment later my wrists were attached to a hook hanging from somewhere above, and I heard a motor whir.

My arms were pulled up over my head, and a few seconds later my feet left the floor, but only by an inch or two. Dani appeared in front of me, and looked at me with no expression on her face. "You need to do better. You're not in very good shape. We will correct that. Consider this an incentive."

She walked behind me and another one of those lines of fire opened up across my back, just below my shoulder blades. My head went back with the pain, and I tried to get away from the whip, but I had no traction because my toes couldn't reach the floor. Another line crossed the first and I started yelling, and squirming to avoid the whip. I did manage to move a little, spinning on the cable, but she just walked with me, lashing out methodically with that damned whip.

Again and again the pain crossed my back, working all the way down until both cheeks of my ass were in flames, and even my legs got hit. Again and again I screamed, and cried, and didn't know what I had done to deserve this pain. When she was satisfied with the amount of blood she had drawn from my back, she appeared in front of me.

I tried to reason with her using just my eyes, but she still had that strange neutral expression on her face. As her arm rose for the next stroke of the whip, I foolishly thought that at least now I would see the hit coming, and be able to prepare for it, and then my right breast burst into flame, and all of my rational thought just disappeared. When the left one got the same treatment I think I may have passed out for a moment; my vision went totally grey and I screamed until my throat hurt, then choked out another scream when she whipped both of my breasts again.

I was hanging limply by my wrists, waiting for the next slash across my aching breasts, when I felt my feet touch the floor. As the cable lowered me, I just slumped over, unable to stand. A moment later I felt arms around me, lifting me clear of the hook, and carrying me across the floor. I was dimly aware of being laid in the straw, and being covered with the blanket, and then I felt the click of a lock at the back of my collar. A voice said, "Get some rest." I was so disconnected that I didn't recognize the voice, and I thought I felt a wetness on my cheek, but my consciousness deserted me before I could tell what it was.


It was dark when I woke up, buried in straw and covered up with a heavy blanket. I was warm and actually fairly comfortable, but I needed to pee something fierce. As I looked around, I finally remembered where I was, and realized that there was a dim glow, enough to let me find my way around; there must have been a light on somewhere in the barn. The urge to pee reminded me of why I had woken up, and the image of the bucket came to mind. I didn't want to use a bucket to pee in, but it was either that or try to pee in a corner of the stall, and I was fairly sure I would be punished if I did that.

I pushed myself up, groaning a little because I was sore all over, and crawled over to the side of the stall. When I found the bucket, I squatted over it, hovering the way that all girls learn to do in public toilets. The noise of my pee was very loud as it splashed off the sides and bottom of the bucket, but the feeling of relief was worth the humiliation of having to use a bucket. I remembered Dani's story of throwing this bucket at Eve, and didn't think that I could do that. I reflected that another whipping might push me into it, though.

When I was done, I stood up and ran my hands over my body, looking for cuts, because I was sure that Dani had made me bleed when she whipped me. Amazingly, I not only couldn't find any cuts, but my fingers didn't even find any sensitive skin, or any bruises. What soreness I did have was all in my muscles, and must have been from running in the yard.

I yawned, hugely, as my body reminded me that I needed more sleep, and it was obviously still the middle of the night. As I settled back into the straw, and pulled the blanket over me, I had a flash of memory ... an image of someone covering me, a quiet voice, and something wet on my cheek. I knew it could only have been Dani, but... what was wet? Was she crying when she covered me? Or were those my tears? There was no conscious thought after that, as sleep claimed me once more.


The blanket was ripped off of me and tossed aside, and the morning chill erased my warm little cocoon of wool and straw. I huddled into a fetal position, but a slap on my rear from that damned whip convinced me that I had better get moving. She hadn't done much more than let the whip fall on me and pull it away, but I could tell that the next stroke would be full-strength if I didn't get moving.

"Ah, good. You're awake." I saw a grin on her face, but bit my tongue and stayed silent; a smartass remark would earn me some pain somewhere, of that I was certain. "We've got a lot to do today. First, get some breakfast." I finally noticed that there was a tray with some toast and juice on it, and I crawled over to take a piece of toast and a glass of juice.

While I ate, Dani started to describe the day's agenda. "After breakfast, you can clean up your stall and your bucket. Then we'll spend some time in the yard; you really do need to get in better shape, and you need to get your endurance up. For now, we'll use running as the main endurance tool, but we'll work on some muscle definition with weights, and calisthenics. It will take more time than we have right now, but I want you to get a more cut look. I love your body, but I want to take a bit of the softness out of it.

"After running, we'll deal with any attitude adjustment you might need, and then we'll move on to deportment, behaviour, posture, and so on. We'll take a break for lunch, and then I think we'll take a cross-country run. After that, well ... that will depend on how well you survive."

I wasn't sure that I would survive any of what she had planned, but I decided that silence would be the best idea, at least for now. I finished my piece of toast, and my glass of juice. What I really wanted was a cup of coffee, but there was nothing else on the tray. I risked a quick glance at her, and saw her looking at me steadily.

"You're being awfully quiet. Do you have anything to say?"

I was leery about saying anything, but she had opened the door. "You hurt me yesterday." I knew I sounded petulant, but that was the way I felt.

"No, I actually didn't. I punished you, and at the time you probably thought it hurt, but I know what I'm doing, and you haven't been hurt."

"Says the woman with the whip. I know it hurt ... I'm the one who was screaming."

"I punished you because you weren't working to your fullest potential. The punishment was an incentive to work harder. The harder you work, the fewer times you will need to be punished."

"But Dani..."

"That's one."

I stopped in mid-breath. I had no idea what she meant by what she had just said, but I was pretty sure I wouldn't like it. The look on my face must have said it all, though.

"Every time you forget your place, you will earn one stroke of a whip of my choosing. For the moment, I will use the same whip as yesterday. The placement of the stroke—where on your body it will land—will be up to me. When you fail to call me 'Mistress', or when you fail to show me the proper respect, those are things that show me that you have forgotten your place. Each of those earns a stroke. Understood?"

My blood froze in my veins; I could feel the chill move down my back along my spine. Her expression was that same flat look she had when she whipped me yesterday, and I wondered where the woman I loved had gone. "But, Mistress..."

"That's two."

My mouth was hanging open. I didn't know what I could have done wrong, but obviously there was something.

"As a slave, you must only speak when spoken to, and then the only words out of your mouth should be 'Yes, Mistress' or, very rarely, 'No, Mistress'. If you absolutely cannot wait to be addressed, you must ask permission to speak, and then continue if you are given permission. Notice that I said 'if' and not 'when'."

I decided not to risk any more strikes. I moved onto my knees, spreading them widely, and then laced my fingers behind my head. I didn't even look at her—I loved her, but I was afraid to look her in the eye. Right now, we were not equals, and I lowered my eyes to show her that I knew my place.

A couple of minutes went by, then she started to speak, but all I heard was a croak. She paused to clear her throat, then said, "Grab your bucket and follow me. I'll show you where you can dump it, and clean it out."

I got off my knees very quickly, not wanting to give her any excuse to whip me again. I followed her to the big shower at the back of the barn, and used a big wash sink that was there to dump my bucket and clean it out. She showed me where to find scrub brushes and soap, and the bucket nearly gleamed when I was done.

At a command from her I set the bucket to one side, and then yelled when a cold stream of water hit me with the strength of a fire hose. When my eyes cleared I could see that it really was a fire hose, and Dani was using it to spray me. I didn't dare complain, but it looked like this was to be my morning shower. As much as I hated it, I knew I had better do my best to scrub up, or else Dani would likely start swinging the whip once more.

The hose shut off a minute later, and she told me to put my bucket back in the stall, and then to meet her in the exercise yard. A minute after that I was back in the harness, and running in a circle in the dirt of the exercise track. Knowing that she would whip me if I didn't put in my best effort, I started out fast, but soon found myself starting to pant. She surprised me when she made me stop, and handed me a bottle of water.

"When I said I wanted your best effort, that didn't mean you had to run at a faster pace than you can maintain without killing yourself. I know you're not a track star, and I'm not trying to make you one. I want you to be in shape, not become something you're not. Being in shape means not carrying around extra pounds, and being able to maintain a level of effort for an extended period of time. It's having the capacity for endurance, not for only being able to sprint."

She took the water bottle from me, and said, "Now, let's try it again. We need to set a pace that you can maintain for an hour without falling down, or puking your guts out. If I think you can handle a faster pace than you're setting, I'll let you know." The last comment was accompanied by a smirk, and I knew exactly how she would let me know.

I started out a lot slower than before, and picked up the pace once I had my breathing at a rate that I thought I could handle without panting. My feet were quickly coated in a layer of dust from the track, and I realized that I would probably be muddy once I had started to sweat. I really wasn't looking forward to another fire hose shower.

As I fell into the rhythm of the running, my mind cleared and I could feel myself getting calmer, and not worrying about the whip in Dani's hand. After another few circuits of the yard, I had largely zoned out of things, and was just running mechanically. I was maintaining a pace that I could probably keep up all day, and I had yet to feel Dani's whip across my ass. I hadn't even noticed that she had stopped running behind me, and was simply standing to one side, watching me. The hour passed without me even noticing, and I kept running until Dani pulled on the harness to slow me down.

She handed me another bottle of water, and actually smiled at me a little. "You may be in better shape than I originally thought. That run didn't seem to bother you, and you were keeping up a good pace." I didn't acknowledge the praise, not even to thank her, as I was afraid of adding to my punishment strokes from earlier.

She undid the buckles of the harness, and led me inside. When we got to the shower area, I suspected that she was about to hose me down again, and I was pleasantly surprised when she turned on a small showerhead and moved me under it. The water was even warm, and felt really good as I sluiced off the sweat and dirt from my run.

When the dirt was gone, she turned off the water and then directed me to a bare spot on the floor. We spent the next hour going over how I was to stand, or kneel, or sit in her presence, and in the presence of other people. She drilled into me that I was always to be accessible to her—my legs could never be closed, nor crossed, and my knees had to be a certain distance apart. She showed me what distances were acceptable, often by putting her hand on my pussy, or playing with me. I could tell by the small smile on her face that she knew she was teasing me; I also knew that she was unlikely to actually give me any relief from the teasing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.