The Day My Life Changed
Chapter 10: First Steps

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: First Steps - My life changed forever the day that my car died and I wandered into a bar to get some help. Her name was Dani, and she showed me a world that I never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

When I re-entered the apartment, this time holding my dress in one hand, Dani cocked an eyebrow at me, and waited for an explanation. I draped the dress over the chair again, and moved in front of her, dropping to the floor and assuming the position that I had used to present myself to Eve. By this point, Dani was giving me a very strange look.

I made sure that my knees were spread, and my hands were laced behind my head, then arched my back to present myself, and looked into Dani's eyes. "I present myself to you in hopes that you will accept me as your slave, and will train me in the manner that you see fit. My body is yours to pleasure or punish, and to use for your own pleasure. I am deeply in love with you, and I only hope that one day we can live together as equals, for our mutual enjoyment and pleasure. Until that day, I am yours to use and command." I lowered my eyes, but held the pose rigidly, waiting for Dani to respond.

There was silence for several long moments, and then I thought I heard a small sound that sounded like someone struggling to draw a breath. I chanced a look upward, moving only my eyes, and saw Dani with her face in her hands, her body shaking, and I didn't know whether to go to her and hold her, or to maintain my pose on my knees. Fortunately, the decision was made for me as she raised her head to look at me, and met my eyes.

She stared at me through tear-filled eyes, watery tracks running down her cheeks, still not saying anything. Neither of us moved, nor spoke for the next several minutes. She simply stared at me, letting the tears run free, and I started quietly crying as well, my own tears running freely down my face. The emotions passing between us were deeper than anything I had ever felt, and I thought it was probably the same for her.

More time went by, then she suddenly took a deep breath and swiped her hands across her face. She locked her gaze back on me, and some of the tightly controlled version of Dani seemed to reassert itself. "No one has made me cry since the first day that Eve took me in. I am going to beat your ass for that, so help me."

I kept my gaze fixed on her, and said, "I am sorry. I love you."

"Don't think you're going to avoid punishment by saying you love me. It isn't going to work."

I didn't think there was anything more to say, so I stayed where I was, patiently waiting for her to respond to my pledge. After another minute, she knelt in front of me, cupping my breasts in her hands, and squeezing them gently. Her eyes finally lifted to mine.

"You don't know how much I love this body, and how much I want it to be mine for a very long time. No one has ever offered themselves to me in the way that you just did. I have only ever taken from other women; I have never been given by them."

I smiled at her, and softly said, "This body is yours. Take it."

To my surprise, she shook her head, and said, "Not yet." The shock and hurt on my face must have been evident, because she switched her grasp from my breasts to my face, cupping it in her hands, and drawing me in for a kiss. "I said, 'not yet', I didn't say 'no.' You don't know what slavery is, and what it means. Before I even try to train you, I need you to understand what you are getting into. You don't know what it really means, you only think you understand based on what you've seen, or maybe what you've read. There is so much more, because it's a lifestyle. For some women, it's a life-long commitment. I will not let you go into this without knowing what it really means, because I love you too much."

I choked back a sob at her final statement, then straightened up and asked, "How are we going to handle this?"

"First, we are going to get off of our knees, and start talking like normal people. During that discussion, I will explain what it is you are trying to force me into, and we will decide upon the boundaries for the immediate future, and then for the longer term, assuming there is one."

"What do you mean, 'assuming there is a longer term?' Are you rejecting me?"

"No, no, no ... I could never reject you. I am offering you a way out, just as Eve did the last time you were here, naked like this. Once you know what you're in for, and what I can be like, you are probably going to want to run away, and I will not stop you."

"The only way you will get rid of me is to push me away, and tell me that you don't love me. Until that time, I am yours, and you are mine, regardless of how often you spank me."

She knelt in front of me, staring into my eyes, and fresh tears started trickling down her face. She ignored them, except for trying to blink them out of her eyes. "I feel like the first time that Eve held me, and told me she was going to look after me. I didn't deserve that, and I don't deserve you."

"I love you, Dani. I've never said those words to anyone. I never thought I would say them to another woman, let alone one to whom I am submitting on my knees, naked. I love you, and yes, you deserve all the good that can come to you. I'm in this for the long term, and we can work out anything else along the way."

She paused for a moment more, but her tears had stopped while I was speaking, and I saw the ghost of a smile cross her face before her expression hardened again. "They say that it is the submissive that is truly in control in a relationship, but I've never believed it. If you think that you're going to be calling the shots in this ... whatever it is ... then you're going to spend a lot of time hanging by your wrists and at the business end of a whip. I told you the first day that I was the dominant, and that I liked to turn pretty little girls like you into my slaves. Well, guess what, little girl ... I'm about to get my wish."

She stood up, then moved to get a chair from the side of the room. It was a basic, plain straight-backed piece of wood, but it looked to be quite sturdy and well-built. She positioned it in the middle of the floor, and sat down, then looked at me. "Get up, and stand beside me."

I moved quickly, not wanting to give her any excuse to do something worse to me than what I expected was about to happen—I was pretty sure I was about to be spanked for the first, and probably not last, time. I stood beside the chair, and she reached out to wrap an arm around my hips, pulling me closer until my knees were touching her leg. She started to squeeze my rear as she spoke, looking up at my face.

"I've been threatening to spank you ever since you walked in today, and you can probably guess it's about to happen. Since it's your first time, I won't make you count, nor will I make you ask for each swat. You also don't have a safe word yet, so you won't be able to tell me when you've had enough. I am going to spank you until I think you're done, so it won't matter how much you yell and scream. If you're too loud, I'll gag you, and if you try to cover your ass, I'll cuff you. For the moment, you won't be restrained in any way; this will be part of learning to trust that I know what your needs are, and I know what's best for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Dani, I understand. I trust you." I swallowed hard, a cold chill running up my back. I had never liked pain, at least not before Dani had whipped me, and I was afraid of what was about to happen.

She positioned me over her lap, and I was arranged to put my rear into highest prominence. My hands were on the floor below my head, supporting me, and my toes were just touching on the other side. I felt her right hand caressing my rear, and squeezing each of the globes of my ass. Her left hand skated across my shoulder blades, then dipped under me to hold my left breast, giving it a firm squeeze.

I was absorbing the sensation of the caresses when her right hand lifted off my rear and returned with a forcible hit to the right side of my ass. Before I could even register the white blaze of pain, she had done it again, this time to the left side. I yelled with the pain, my buttocks clenching to escape the fire, and the tightness of my muscles only made the next pair of swats hurt that much more. I yelled again, and tears burst from my eyes; I had never felt so much pain on any part of my skin. It felt like needles being driven into the flesh of my ass, and her hand descended twice more onto my rear, hitting the area she had already sensitized. My back arched involuntarily, my hands leaving the floor, but I quickly returned to my position when she pulled on my breast, yanking me back down.

For the next few minutes, she continued in the same fashion, hitting me twice in rapid succession, then moving to a new area and hitting me twice more, but always on different sides of my rear. I started to calm down a bit, grunting with each strike, but no longer yelling loudly.

Surprisingly, I could feel myself grinding my mound into her leg when her hand fell on my skin, but I lost all sense of that when she changed her tactics. She delivered a series of slaps to the exact same spot on the left side of my ass, flashing the skin back into sudden pain, and raising the level of heat coming from it. I started to yell again, and fresh tears fell from my eyes. The pain from those hits sent sharp spikes into me; my rear had started to feel numb, but this attack removed all of that protection and woke up all of the nerves. She repeated the same kind of attack on the right side of my rear, and I yelled again and ground my hips into her leg trying to escape the pain.

The next time her hand landed on my rear, it came down gently, rubbing over the area she had just struck, almost caressing it. The hand moved to the other side of my ass, and repeated the caress, moving over my rear, then down to my thigh, and around to the inner side of my thigh. My legs fell open at the touch, exposing my pussy to her view.

I screamed anew at her next move, as her hand landed on the lower edge of my ass, just where it met my thigh, then hit on the inside of my thigh, dangerously close to my pussy. Her next strikes did the same thing on the other thigh, bringing fresh sparks of pain to my rear. I next felt her caressing the areas she had just hit, rubbing over my thighs, and up onto my ass. For some reason I even pushed my rear up to her sliding hand, but paid the price when she delivered two more quick swats just as my rear moved to its highest position.

I yelled at the sudden attack, then moaned when she started caressing again. She repeated this pattern several more times, alternating hitting me every time my ass moved with caressing the areas she had just spanked. On occasion she squeezed the breast she was still holding, sometimes while she was spanking me, and sometimes while she was rubbing her hand over me.

My hips were churning, and I rubbed my mound over her leg every time I felt her caress. I would have rubbed my pussy over it, but the position was wrong and I was afraid to move too far. I could feel my wetness between my thighs, and her fingers occasionally brushed against my engorged labia when she caressed my thighs. The fleeting touches were raising my arousal, and a few of my moans were not about pain, but about the desire for her to touch me.

The spanking continued without the touch I wanted, but my arousal still climbed in response to each swat. My pussy was wet and open now, and her fingertips kept teasing me when her hand strayed close, but I couldn't get the position or the angle correct, and I couldn't get the full contact I needed. After a few more swats, her tactics changed again, and I felt her pushing against one of my thighs, so I opened my legs further.

As soon as she could get her hand between my legs, she began spanking my pussy! She slapped at it with three or four fingers, not hard, but each slap sent shockwaves through me. It stung, but didn't hurt the way my ass had hurt, and I found myself lifting to meet each slap, craving the contact to my wet lips. I was moaning and breathing very raggedly, and she kept up the assault, never slowing her pace, slapping away at my pussy.

It came to a head a few seconds later when she pulled her hand back but then sank two fingers deeply into me, and I yelled again at the sudden sensation. Her thumb came to rest on my anus, and she rubbed the little ring firmly, urging me toward the orgasm I desperately wanted. Her fingers inside me started scissoring and twisting in my depths and the feelings sent me higher and higher, screaming my way into the orgasm as it hit, blinding me and turning my vision grey.

My legs shot out straight behind me, then clamped on her arm as her hand moved to start rubbing my clit and my labia very hard. The hand on my breast moved to my nipple, and squeezed it forcefully, rolling the nipple around, and sending pulses of pain that went straight to my clit, adding to the rough feel of her fingers rubbing it very hard. I flailed into a second orgasm on top of the first, and I felt her move fingers back into my channel to keep me from falling. The added feeling simply stretched my second orgasm, making waves of spasms flow over my body until I finally ended up limp on her lap, breathing heavily and too drained to move.

Her hands began rubbing all over my back, and my ass, and the upper half of my legs, calming me. One hand slid between the cheeks of my ass, and further down into the cleft, rubbing over my anus and splitting my labia, then slipping a finger or two into my pussy, and finally rubbing over my clit then onto my mound. I was too drained to react to this newest assault, but it did feel good and would normally have begun to arouse me quite quickly.

Dani used the position of her arm, and the hold on my breast to raise me back up, and turn me around, pulling me onto her lap. My ass started to complain, and I positioned myself to have as little contact with it as I could. I could see her smile, knowing what I was doing as I squirmed around. She hugged me to her, and brushed my hair off of my face.

"You know, you look gorgeous when you've been freshly fucked."

She kissed me before I could reply, but as she pulled back I said, "The only way I've been fucked is that some beastly woman tried to beat me half to death. She may have stuck her fingers in me, and made me come, but I haven't been properly fucked yet."

Her grin had a bit of an evil aspect to it. "You'd better be careful, because lip like that could get you punished when you're a slave."

"That wasn't punishment? My ass sure thinks it was; you spank really hard."

"If I'd wanted to punish you, I wouldn't have used my hand. Spanking someone hurts the spanker as much as the one being spanked. Even more, cause the spanker doesn't have any padding on their hand to absorb it."

"And I'm supposed to believe that?"

"Well, you likely won't get to find out for quite a while, since I doubt you'll be on the giving end of a spanking anytime soon." She smiled at her little joke, and then went on, "It seems that the experience didn't cause you any lasting damage."

"I am psychologically scarred. The woman I love just beat me." I couldn't keep a straight face, and pulled her head to me for a deep kiss. "I'm not in a rush for another one, but I'll certainly survive. And I still love you."

"Good, because we're not done yet." My look of alarm and fear must have startled her, because she grinned at me, and winked. "Get on your knees. It's time to pay for that orgasm."

I knew instantly what she wanted, and I was only too happy to comply. I slipped off her lap, and positioned myself between her legs, spreading her knees wide as she slouched a little in the chair to put her ass on the edge. Her pussy was engorged, open, and wet, and she looked beautiful to my eyes. I realized that this was a strange thought for someone who had been straight until recent events, but I knew that I wanted to make love to this woman, regardless of my sexual leanings.

I grinned up at her, and winked. "Spanking me must agree with you, because you certainly seem to be turned on by it."

"And I'm sure you can find a better use for that tongue."

I leaned forward to kiss the inside of her knee, then began a slow licking and nibbling journey up her thigh. The last time we had been together had been one of fury and sexual hunger and I had not had the chance to really see her body, and discover it. I wanted to enjoy it this time, and to somehow help in the physical healing that all of her stripes needed. I was still learning about her body, and its wants and desires, and this was to be my first real lesson. My hope was that I would still be learning about her for years to come.

I avoided using my teeth on her skin, because I knew she was still very sensitive from the whipping. I could feel tremors in her skin just from the pressure of my lips, so I knew that my little nibbles were enough stimulation for her nerves. As I reached the top of her thigh, I heard a faint little moan from her throat, and I smiled to myself, knowing that I had caused it. At the very top, I felt a slight movement of her hips but ignored any attempt to alter my plan for Dani's orgasm ... or two, or even three.

When I reached the crease where her thigh ended and her mound began, I licked a line all the way up it, ending near the bump of her pelvic bone. I planted another nibble, then rocked back and kissed the inside of her other knee. My journey up this leg went no faster than it had on the other one, and I kept her attention on both legs by tracing lines with my fingernails on her other leg.

Once again, I bypassed her wet folds when I reached the top of her thigh, and licked another long journey up the crease to her pelvic bone. When I finished, I centered myself, and I could feel her hips trying to lift toward me, just a little. I smiled to myself, but thought, 'Not yet, ' and planted a kiss in the middle of her mound, a couple of inches above her vulva. When my tongue began to caress the sensitive flesh, I felt the slight rumble of a small moan, deep in her throat.

I pulled back and used my thumbs to peel her outer labia open, inhaling her essence, and seeing the moisture on her engorged inner lips. I remembered her taste, and her texture from the last time, and prepared myself to indulge again, for a lengthy repast. I wanted this to be slow, and teasing, and memorable, even though she probably wanted a sharp, fast attack to send her quickly over the edge.

I blew a little stream of air at her clit, still hooded under its cloak. A fingernail pulled the hood back, and the little bud stood out, proud and pink. Another stream of air, and this time she moved a bit, and moaned again. Her hands had not yet tangled in my hair, so this was still my game; if I could have tied her down I would have been able to play like this for a long time. As it was, I knew that at some point she would likely force the issue and grab my head to pull it into her core.

I pointed my tongue, and stuck it straight out. As it came in striking distance, I swirled it around the sides of her little soldier, pulling back as her hips leapt into the air, and a yell came from her mouth. She had felt only the edge of my tongue on the sides of her clit, and it wasn't enough for her. I let her settle back down, then did it again.

When she had once more dropped back to her seat, I aimed for a different part of her, and licked the entire length of her swollen labia, first on the left, and then on the right. This time I avoided any contact with her clit, although I stopped to blow on it once again.

My next target was her vaginal ring, which I licked in circles several times, then stiffened my tongue and pushed it in. As I tasted her essence from the source, I was reminded of how much fluid we had both shared in our last encounter, and I pushed my tongue in and out of her, fucking her opening as best I could. She began to react to this treatment, and her hips began a slight fucking motion of their own.

A moment later, I shifted my attack very quickly, and licked firmly from her opening all the way to her clit, making sure to make contact with the entire flat of my tongue over the very tip of her little bud. She screamed, and her hips snapped up to my face. This time I rode with the motion, letting her drive her wanton clit into my lips, and sucking on it very hard, lashing its tip with the tip of my tongue.

Her hips were bouncing, straining to maintain the contact, and I rode her pussy with my mouth for the first few moments, then backed away, and once again blew a stream of air over her wet and overheated folds, letting her feel the cool sensation, and once more making her moan out her desire. I knew she had been close to orgasm during that attack, but I didn't want her to come yet.

I licked the top of her mound, then moved once again to her opening, and ran my tongue in circles all around it, allowing her some time to come back down from the peak. Her hips were still churning, and I could feel nudges of her thighs, trying to bring me to her centre, trying to get my mouth back to where it would do her the most good. I resisted these motions, and kept up my soft, but relentless assault on her vagina.

When she seemed to once again have calmed down, I lifted my lips and directly attacked her clit, with no announcement of a long lick in between. I closed my lips firmly on her clit, again sucking it hard, and stabbing at it with my tongue. I was rewarded with another scream, and this time she grabbed the back of my head, pulling me tightly to her. She was attempting to rub my tongue all over her most sensitive areas, and I pulled back just enough to lighten the contact, doing my best to stay in control of the situation.

She was panting, and I could hear guttural noises from her mouth, trying to talk to me through the desire, and I did my best to ignore her, and to concentrate on the next phase of my attack plan. I lightened the contact on her clit by pulling my tongue back, and opening my lips, hearing her groan of disappointment as she started to lose the sensation of flesh on her button. I shifted my face up a bit in her grip, and brought a hand into position, then stabbed three fingers into her at the same time as I clamped her clit again.

Her grip on my head immediately tightened, and I felt like it was in a vise as I pulled my hand back and jabbed her again, then sucked her clit as hard as I could. When I started to twist my fingers, the slight twinge of pain pushed her into a screaming orgasm, and her hips began to piston up and down at a wicked rate. I had no choice but to ride with her, since she still had my head clamped to her groin. I used my fingers to seek out the rough patch on the front wall of her vagina, and I rubbed it firmly, as I also beat her clit with my tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.