The Day My Life Changed - Cover

The Day My Life Changed

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 8: Seeing Dani Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Seeing Dani Again - My life changed forever the day that my car died and I wandered into a bar to get some help. Her name was Dani, and she showed me a world that I never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

The next morning I felt like I had a hangover, even though I had only had a few drinks the night before. A shower perked me up quite a bit, and I realized that my problem was mainly some sore muscles from my horizontal workout, rather than the after-effects of too much alcohol.

During my second cup of coffee after breakfast, I knew that the time had come—I had to decide what to do about Dani. After last night, I was pretty sure that I was at least partially in love with her, but at the same time I was afraid of her. I wasn't sure if I wanted her to take over my life, or whether I was even ready to give her that control. I was supposed to be a business executive, I was supposed to be the one making decisions, but she had simply taken charge, and assumed that she had every right to control me. I could have walked away, I could have said 'No', but didn't. Eve had told me that I could simply walk out the door, even as I stood naked in the bar.

Some kind of magnetic force had drawn me to Dani, and I intrinsically trusted her, even after only knowing her for just a few minutes. Deep down, I had felt that she would teach me, and bend me to her will, but she wouldn't hurt me. As Eve had said, I might feel some discomfort, but I wouldn't be harmed. I did end up feeling some pain, but I also felt heights of pleasure so strong and so amazing that they nearly unhinged me.

Did I want to continue that relationship? Did I want to let Dani take charge of me that way? Was I willing to let her strip me in public, and make me perform sexually for other people? How would I reconcile that kind of behaviour with my new job? Could a relationship between Dani and I be only about sex between the two of us, and be totally private? It had already been somewhat public when she made me wait tables nude, and then whipped me for the entertainment of a room full of lesbians. Would she make me do things like that again, and would I let her? How far was I willing to go?

The most damning thought that came to mind was 'Why am I so wet, and why am I breathing hard just thinking about these things, and picturing Dani in my mind, naked in a bed?' I wanted to stick two fingers in my pussy, and rub my clit really hard until I screamed out an orgasm, and I knew it was all because of Dani.

I suddenly felt like throwing my coffee cup across the room, wanting to hear it shatter against the wall. Instead, I got up and put it gently in the sink, then yelled, 'Fuck it!' loudly and vehemently. I knew the solution; I had known it all along, even before I had started this internal mental war. I knew that I had to go and see Dani; I had to hold her hand and talk to her. I needed to look into those violet eyes and see if I wanted to let myself be trapped in them forever. I had been pushing the thought away, but it was blatantly obvious that nothing would be resolved until Dani and I talked face to face.

In my bedroom I started pawing through my closet, looking for something to wear. I finally settled on a dress that buttoned all the way down the front, since I could adjust it to show more or less skin. I knew that Dani would want lots of skin exposed, but I didn't want to send that message, at least not initially. I needed to stay covered up while we talked, since this was probably going to be the most serious discussion of my life.

My choice of underwear was demure: plain cotton panties and matching bra. I pulled them on, and started buttoning the dress. Halfway done ... then I stopped and tore open the buttons, yanking off the panties and the bra. I stood there nearly naked, dress hanging off me, and looked into my mirror. A wanton, sex-crazed woman looked back at me. She was hot, and wet, and breathing heavily, ready to tangle arms and legs and lips with someone ... anyone ... wanting nothing more than pure, raw sex.

"Damn it!" I swore, then started doing up all of the buttons on the dress, from its neckline to its hem. The round neckline didn't come low enough to show any cleavage, and the dress ended a couple of inches above my knees. I was fully covered, yet completely naked under it; the material was fairly light, but I couldn't see any hint of nipples or pubic region in the mirror. I knew that my breasts would move freely without the bra, but their firmness would keep the motion to a minimum, and people would be left guessing as to what I was wearing underneath. I also knew that even a suit of armour wouldn't keep Dani from stripping me if that was what she wanted. I had no way of predicting how this day would turn out, or what would happen during it, but an image flashed into mind; I could see myself naked, collared and cuffed, and wet and glowing, either from an orgasm, or a whip, or both. A deep, moaning sigh crossed my lips as the image haunted me, and I wrapped my arms around my body as I shuddered through the feelings associated with it.


I barely knew how I got there, but my car seemed to know the way, and I found myself parked in the same place where this had originally started, just in front of the awning over the door. For long moments my arm wouldn't lift out of my lap, my hand wouldn't open the car door, but then in a daze I stood before the engraved brass plaque marking the entrance.

As I walked down the short hallway, a voice yelled out, "We're not open yet." Another shudder went all the way through me; I knew that voice. I had heard it breathing low and quietly into my ear as its owner told me how she would use me sexually, I had heard it scream in ecstasy as I worked its clit with my lips and tongue. After a pause I continued walking, my heels clicking on the floor, and the voice started to speak again, "I said we're not..."

Her eyes saw me, and her voice stopped in mid-yell. She froze, then a soft, "Oh," escaped her lips.

"Hello, Dani."

"You ... you came back."

I was surprised by the hesitancy in her statement, and the tentative way she spoke. I didn't think she had that in her, except maybe when she spoke to Eve. Steeling myself, I walked right up to her, and looked directly into those violet eyes. "I ... I promised I would, so here I am."

She stared back at me for an endless time, and then sighed. I could see disappointment cross her face, and was startled by the thought that this was a different Dani I was seeing—a much more fragile, less self-assured Dani. My heart missed a beat as I stood there seeing the uncertainty on her face, and the ... longing? Was that what it was? Was she perhaps somewhat in love with me, in the same way that I felt about her? Were the two of us that screwed up?

"Are you here to say goodbye ... is that it?"

'No, no, no ... hell no, ' I screamed in my mind, frantic about losing her. Outwardly, I surprised myself by staying very cool as I leaned forward and kissed her lightly on her lips. I felt a puff of air from her mouth as I pulled back and said, "We need to talk." Her eyes closed momentarily, and her tongue flicked over her lips, then she looked back into my eyes and nodded.

She walked over to the bar, and gestured me to a stool as she perched on another one. Coincidentally, these were the same two where we had started out a few days before. She turned toward the bar for a moment, looking at the woman working behind it, stocking shelves. "Pour us a couple of glasses of white wine, and take over for me, okay?" The woman nodded, and two glasses of wine appeared. Dani handed one to me, and took a sip from the other.

She looked at me steadily over the rim of her glass, and I stared back, memorizing the planes of her face, and bringing back my stored images of her in orgasm, or staring into my soul as she whipped me. She seemed to be almost staring into my soul again, and I shivered at the powerful effect that this woman had on me. I took a sip from my wine to calm myself, then put the glass down on the bar, watching as she did the same.

Our eyes lifted to each other's again, but this time she spoke first. "I've missed you. I've thought a lot about you the last few days. I ... I've never said that to anyone before, except maybe for Eve." I didn't reply ... couldn't reply. I just stared at her, my face revealing nothing. Her eyes clouded a little, and her forehead tightened, wrinkling slightly. "If..." She paused for a moment, then in a rush, said, "If you're here to say goodbye, please do it quickly, then leave me alone."

My breath caught in my throat, and I couldn't say anything, which only served to deepen her conviction that I was here to end our relationship. In desperation, I reached for her hand, clasping it in both of mine. I managed to clear my throat, and take a breath. "I ... I've thought a lot about you, as well. I've missed you, too..."

The emotion I was feeling made a tear roll down my cheek as I looked into her face. I could see her own emotions rippling across her face. I took another deep breath, feeling it shuddering into my lungs, and my voice broke as I spoke. "Wh-what you d-did to m-me..." I gripped her hand tighter for strength, and tried to calm myself so I could go on. "You ... you sc-scared me. You made me af-afraid of myself ... but you n-never hurt me. You ... you made me feel..."

I had to stop for a moment, the emotions overwhelming me. This wasn't how I had pictured myself; I was supposed to be in control, I was supposed to be a business executive, not a blubbering schoolgirl. I took another sip of wine to calm myself, then put the glass down, and took another deep breath, squaring myself for my next words.

"All of the things we did that last time ... I had never done anything like that before. I had never felt anything like that—I didn't know that I could feel like that. And you ... you didn't give me any choice. You just took me, and did those things to me, and just assumed that I was yours to do with as you liked. It ... it was almost like rape, but it wasn't ... I could have stopped it at any time ... I could have said 'No'. I could have walked out ... Eve made it perfectly clear that I could ... and my own conscience was telling me to run away. But I stayed ... because of you.

"There's something about you ... something I've never felt before ... for a man, and especially not for a woman. I'm straight ... or at least I thought I was. I had a chance to suck a bunch of cocks last night, and I wasn't interested. I got picked up by a woman, and we made love for hours, but it wasn't the same. I kept seeing you ... your face, your body..."

The words started to run out, and the emotions were draining away. I didn't have much more to say, but there was one thought I needed to articulate, desperately. I reached for Dani's hands, holding them in mine, and raised my eyes to hers again, locking those violet orbs with mine. "I said I've missed you ... but that's not it..." I paused, and swallowed to clear my throat. "I ... I think I'm in love with you. That's why I came back today. I-I don't want to say goodbye."

There ... it was out in the open. I had told her how I felt; words I had never said to anyone else. And now I didn't know what to do next, or where this would lead. I only knew that I had told this amazing, frightening woman how I felt about her, and I supposed that the next step was hers. She said nothing. She barely seemed to even react to my words. I started to think that she didn't feel anything for me, even though she had said that she missed me.

"Tell her." The voice came from behind the bar, and we both turned our heads to look at the woman working there. "Tell her, or I will. She deserves to know."

Dani's expression hardened, and she glared at the woman. "This is none of your business."

The woman made a snorting sound, and said, "It's all of our business. You can whip me later if you want. She came back to see you, and you've already paid a price for that, just as we paid a price."

I looked from the woman to Dani, and back again, confusion evident on my face. "Dani ... what is she talking about? What price?"

Dani looked daggers at the woman for a moment, then looked at me, her expression softening a bit. She got up from her stool, turning to the woman behind the bar. "I think you and I will have a discussion later." The woman gave a dismissive shrug, then Dani turned her back to me and pulled her t-shirt over her head.

Her back was crisscrossed with red welts and I gasped at the sight. "Oh, Dani ... what happened? Involuntarily, my fingers came up to touch the welts, skating lightly over the flesh of her back. As Dani turned, I could see that the welts continued onto her front, and even across her beautiful breasts. They covered her belly, and looked to descend into her shorts. "Oh, my god ... who did this to you?" Tears were welling up in my eyes as I spoke, and I wanted to take her into my arms but I was afraid to touch her.

"It's nothing. It doesn't matter." She started to pull her t-shirt back down, but seemed to be doing it a little gingerly.

"Bullshit!" from behind the bar. I looked at Dani, who didn't initially react to the comment, and I wondered why she wouldn't say anything. I turned my head to the woman behind the bar, my eyebrows going up in a questioning gesture.

The woman looked at me, then at Dani, and then back to me, throwing her arms up in dismay. She took one more look at Dani, then started speaking to me. "The first two days after you were here, she was moping around like she'd lost her best friend, and then she started snapping at the staff." I chanced a look at Dani, and she was sitting with her head down, not looking at me. I was beginning to get a little concerned for her.

The woman continued, "A day or so later she seemed no worse than usual, so we kind of dismissed it, although she wasn't saying much to anybody. As the day went on, she got progressively nastier and basically turned into a bitch. The capper was when she snapped at Eve. It wasn't long after that that she was strung up where you had been, and Eve whipped her." I looked at Dani again, shocked to my core, scarcely believing what had happened. "There were a couple of differences between your whipping and hers. She didn't get to come, and the only audience was the rest of the staff. After it was over, and Eve let her down, she made her apologize to all of us."

She looked at Dani with an expression that spoke volumes about how much she liked her, and respected her. "The price that Dani paid is pretty obvious. The price that the rest of us paid was to have to watch it, and having to see her humbled by apologizing to us. We all look up to Dani—she's the strongest woman I have ever known, and the toughest bitch you will ever meet. But when she has your back, you have nothing to fear. Ever."

I turned to Dani, who still had not spoken, or even acknowledged what the woman had said. I was almost afraid to touch her, but I reached out to cup her face in my hands, and lift it until our eyes met. My own were streaming with tears, but I looked into hers and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't know. You shouldn't have suffered for me."

Her face stiffened, and she finally reacted to what was happening. "I don't want your pity. So help me I'll whip you again, and you won't enjoy it."

I smiled softly at her. "I think I love you, too. Now what are we going to do about it?"

"Damn you, I am going to put you over my knee and paddle you until you scream. It's your fault I got whipped, and I'm going to make you pay for it, one way or another."

"How is it my fault?"

"Because it took you five days to come back after you walked out of here. It took you five days to realize how you felt?"

"Yes, actually, it sort of did. There were a few distractions thrown in, so I couldn't spend all my time thinking about you." She looked a little puzzled when I mentioned distractions, so I told her, "I had a job interview, and I have a great new position. I start a week from Monday. I had to deal with that, because I have to have a job. A girl's got to eat."

"You could have come back the day after you left."

"No. I couldn't because I was too scared, and too wound up, and too emotional. The things you did ... the way you treated me..."

"But you're here, now, even after all of that. Why?"

I took a sip of my wine, and took a moment to climb back up on my stool. The woman behind the bar had left after saying her piece, so we were alone where we sat. I looked at Dani, holding her eyes with mine, not saying anything for a moment. "Does it still hurt?" My eyes flicked down to her breasts, then back up, the point of the question obvious.

"Not as much as it did yesterday. It'll fade in a few more days. Eve doesn't draw blood, but I think she came close this time."

"I'm sorry. I never imagined I could hurt you. You were ... are ... the strong one. I was so afraid you would hurt me."

"I wouldn't normally care too much. You were so ... so naïve ... so virginal. I couldn't resist playing with you, and trying to see what it would take to make you walk out. But you just stayed in the game, and let me do anything I wanted. I just couldn't resist pushing you, trying to find your limits. That's why I whipped you, but it's also why I did it so slow and why I took it really easy on you, and made sure that you got to come. I would have let you down the instant you said anything, but you just took it. And then when you came all over me ... I think that's when I realized that I wanted you in my life."

I smiled at the memory. "That was probably the greatest orgasm I have ever had in my life, but I don't remember much of it. I was kind of out of it." After another sip of my wine, "I do remember a number of really good orgasms when you stabbed me with that monster dildo."

"Ah, yes. My leetle friend." She smiled for the first time since I had come into the bar, and my heart leapt, but I kept it to myself. I wasn't sure if she was still somewhat fragile, and didn't want to push it.

The smile disappeared almost as soon as it had flashed over her face. "You still haven't answered my question. You said you were scared ... that I scared you. If that's true, why are you back?"

She was not to be distracted, and I knew I had been trying to stall, not wanting to accept the real reason why I was back. Trying to put the decision off...

Her hands reached out and grabbed the edges of my barstool, and she pulled me closer to her. Our knees were now touching, and she placed a hand on each of my knees, caressing them lightly. Her eyes once again locked onto mine, and I flashed back on her instructions to look at her when I spoke to her. In the back of my mind, a little voice was trying to tell me that I was about to be in trouble again.

"I'm waiting. And you know that I'll spank you if you don't obey me."

"Yes Dani. I'm just trying to think about how to say what I mean."

"Just say it. Don't overthink it, just say it as it comes to you." Her hands squeezed my knees, then slid along the tops of my thighs, lightly massaging them.

I reflected for a moment that we were in the same seats, and almost the same position that we had been in a few days ago when we first met. That memory was the first thing that came to mind. "The other day, when you first started to talk to me, I thought you were a very interesting person, although I couldn't believe it when you started to undo my blouse, and then my bra. No one had ever done that to me, and you were just so ... nonchalant about it, as if it was expected that I would end up naked for you."

Her hands were sliding along my thighs, then back down to my knees, and her touch seemed somehow comforting. "Somehow, being naked didn't seem to bother you all that much."

I thought I felt a touch at the neckline of my dress, but couldn't be sure, and I knew that I couldn't look down to see if something had happened. "I don't know why ... it should have, but somehow it seemed that being naked with you was correct."

Her hands slid along my thighs again, and again I thought I had felt something on the front of my dress. Her hands on my thighs squeezed firmly, and moved my legs apart slightly. She shifted forward in her seat, and her knees came between mine. A second later there was a tug on the front of my dress, and it triggered a memory of a few days ago. My arousal moved up a notch in response, as did my fear.

I smiled slightly, and one of her eyebrows lifted in response. "Am I about to end up naked again?"

"Do you want to? I won't stop you if you take your dress off."

I felt another slight tug. "Somehow, I think you're going to do it for me."

"You're dodging the issue again. I'm still waiting for you to tell me why you came back."

Her knees widened a little, forcing my own knees further apart, and her hands slid along my thighs once more. The movement was a little distracting, but I stayed focused on her eyes, and tried to continue with what I wanted to say.

"It ... it was the way you just controlled me. From the moment you started to talk to me, here at the bar, until the minute you kissed me goodbye at my car, you were in charge. You didn't ask me, you told me, or you just did it. Like the way you just unbuttoned my blouse that day, or like the way that I think you've been unbuttoning my dress."

My answer came as one of her hands left my leg, and I felt it squeeze one of my bare breasts, then claim the nipple, rolling it back and forth. She still managed to surprise me when she spread her knees a little wider, and a finger of her other hand slid through my wet labia, ending up with her fingernail under my clitoral hood. That touch made me moan a little at the back of my throat, and my eyes closed for a second.

She was smiling a little when my eyes opened. "You're getting better at this. I didn't feel you undoing the lower buttons, and I only felt a couple of the top ones."

"You were obviously expecting something like this, since you weren't wearing any underwear. Slut." Her finger started to slowly circle my clit, and my arousal shot up.

"I really didn't know what to expect. I actually did put underwear on, but I was afraid that I would end up losing them, so I took them off. I didn't know how today would go. I didn't know how you felt ... how you really felt, after a couple of days apart. I was scared you would tie me up and whip me again, but I was also scared that you wouldn't want to see me anymore."

"So, you're here, you're half-naked, you're wet. Undo your dress."

"Somehow, this seems like déjà vu."

"Do it." Her finger pressed a little harder on my clit as it circled the little bud and I started to think with my pussy. I discovered that there weren't many buttons left; her fingers had been more deft than I had realized. After undoing the remaining buttons, I let my hands fall to my sides, waiting to see if she wanted me completely uncovered.

The fingertips of her other hand slid lightly across the bare flesh of my mound, and she smiled again, although this time I thought it looked a bit predatory. "You must have shaved again. There's no stubble. Did you do that for me, or did someone else do it?"

I was starting to pant a little in response to the actions of her finger on my clit. "I d-did ... I actually did it for myself. I was afraid of it getting itchy, and I didn't want the distraction."

"Well, maybe we'll let it grow out a bit, then wax it off. It hurts more, but it lasts longer. You'd get to scream for me again, but that's okay, isn't it? You like to scream for me, don't you?"

"The last time, you said that if you made me scream it wouldn't be in pain. Is this going to be payback for your whipping?"

"I'm not sure which I like more ... making you scream from a whipping or a spanking, or making you scream because I'm fucking you."

That damn finger was making me moan from the arousal, but I kept my eyes locked on hers, and tried not to show it. "You haven't spanked me yet. I might not scream from it."

"Oh, you'd scream, I can guarantee that." She smirked for a second. "It might not be from the spanking itself, although I do spank pretty hard. It might happen when you come at the end of the spanking."

I moaned louder, and asked, "Speaking of that, am I going to get to come anytime soon, or are you enjoying yourself too much?"

She threw her head back and roared in laughter, and my heart finally felt like a connection had been made between us. I thought there was a chance that I might be able to move her out of the funk she had been in. I also knew that I would give her anything, my body included, if I could make that happen.

She calmed down after a few more seconds, and actually reached to wipe a tear from one eye. "Oh, precious, you might actually get to come today, just for that. I haven't laughed at anything since you left, but don't get your hopes up. You're not going to get to come in the next few minutes, because we're not done talking. Having you panting and moaning like this helps to keep your mind focused on the subject at hand."

"Please Dani, I really do need to come."

"Not until you answer the question. Why did you really come back? What is it you want from me? If there's an 'us, ' what is it you want from us?"

"Isn't it enough that I think I'm in love with you? And that we have fantastic sex together?"

"No, it isn't, and you know it isn't. Love is a great start, but it's not everything; it might not overcome the fact that I'm a total bitch. And great sex is available everywhere; I can pick up any woman in this bar, and have great sex. Why me, and what do you want from me, from us?"

I stopped for a moment, trying to focus my mind, and my thoughts, on the answers she was seeking. Her fingers never stopped moving, and the distraction was almost more than I could stand, but I did my damnedest to separate my arousal and my desire from my logical thinking. Before I could speak, I knew there was one thing more I needed.

"Dani ... would you kiss me? Please? Like the way you did the other day?"

Her eyes widened, and I could tell that this was an unexpected request. After a moment, her left hand came up behind my head, and she leaned forward until our lips met. I closed my eyes as I felt her soft lips on mine, and opened my mouth to the tip of her probing tongue. I met her tongue with mine, and we both gave a breathy little moan at the contact; I could have sworn that we traded sparks at the touch. She pressed closer, making the contact firmer, and I gave her all of my feelings through the kiss. She pulled back a few seconds later, and her tongue swiped across my lower lip, then she sat back and rubbed my clit again, forcing my eyes open.

I could still feel her on my lips as I finally began to speak. "Until a few days ago, I was a straight, single, hard-working business executive. I thought that I would stay focused on my career for a few more years, during which time I would meet someone, get married, and then start planning to have a family."

She smiled. "Two point four children, three bedroom house in the 'burbs, white picket fence, and so on."

"Exactly. I also expected that there would certain aspects of my life that would become the purview of my husband. I was an executive, used to being in control and making decisions, but I fully expected that my husband would be in charge at home, while I would continue to be in charge at work. Part of my husband's control would be in the bedroom, since I fully expected him to be the dominant force in our sex life." While I spoke, Dani's left hand moved to my breasts, rolling and squeezing each nipple in turn, sending little sparks to my pussy.

"Then my job disappeared, and I accidentally met this wild woman who likes to play with my body and whip me senseless." Dani pinched my clit lightly, making me moan again, and flinch. "She took total control of me, at least sexually. She made every decision about the use of my body for the rest of the day, and gave me amazing orgasms while she did it. She did what I had always expected my fantasy husband to do—make me a slut in the bedroom."

Dani motioned for me to sit up a little, and she pulled my dress out from under my rear, so that I was in full contact with the leather of the seat. She then made me slide forward, putting my rear at the edge of the seat. As a final manoeuvre, she spread her legs wide open, forcing my knees out into a near-split, and putting my entire vulva on full display.

"She also enjoyed putting me on display for everyone, just as she is doing now." Dani winked at me, then slowly inserted two fingers all the way into my vagina, bringing her thumb to bear on my rampant clit. This time my moan was loud and long as my head fell back and I relished the sensation of her long fingers going into me. I took a deep breath, and picked up my wine glass for another sip, then continued.

"After I went home that night, I couldn't get this Amazon out of my mind. I slept naked, which I had never done. I sat around my apartment naked, because I thought that's what she would have wanted. I masturbated like crazy, because all I could think of was the sex we had had. I was excited, and aroused, and afraid, all at the same time. My biggest fear was that she was used to controlling other women, not just for sex, but controlling their entire existence. She was a dominant lesbian, and she expected to control other women, making them into her slaves."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.