The Day My Life Changed
Chapter 3: The Demonstration

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Demonstration - My life changed forever the day that my car died and I wandered into a bar to get some help. Her name was Dani, and she showed me a world that I never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Dani turned me away from the booth, and led me toward the back of the room. An archway led to another room in the back, and she turned on the lights as we entered. There was a raised area in the middle of the floor, and chairs all around it. It looked like some kind of low stage, and she helped me to climb up on it. As I stood there wondering what was to happen, she walked over to one side and picked up what looked like a television remote control. I heard a whirring noise from above me, and looked up to see some cables coming down above my head.

Dani walked up behind me and unclipped my wrists, then lifted my arms up over my head. I felt another couple of clicks, and realized that I couldn't lower my arms; she had clipped my wrists to the cables. The whirring noise started again and my arms were pulled up higher, until I was on my tiptoes. "Dani ... what's happening? What are you doing to me?"

Her hand caressed my back, and she whispered into my ear. "It's okay. You and I are going to put on a little show for some friends. I think you'll enjoy this. I know that I will, and so will everyone watching."

That finger of fear was back, and a chill went down my spine, especially when I felt her pulling one leg over to one side. She clipped it to a short chain that was attached to the floor, then did the same to my other leg. My legs were spread very wide apart and my toes wouldn't reach the floor anymore. I heard that whirring sound again, and my arms felt the strain as she raised me even higher. She pushed against my hip, then raised me again until I was pulled tight in a full spread.

I heard chairs scraping against the floor and realized that the room was starting to fill up with people from the bar. I was on full display to everyone in the room, and suddenly felt even more naked than I had been, even though these people had already seen me walking around naked in the main part of the bar. I looked around frantically, but no one was coming close to me. I didn't know where Dani had moved to, but then I felt her hand on my ass, caressing it and squeezing the muscle. Her hand slid between my thighs and cupped my vulva, sawing a few fingers back and forth through my swollen labia. I was once again very wet, and didn't know why, but somehow Dani's presence seemed to make it all right.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Eve come in with her companion. Eve took one of the chairs, a little to one side, and her young woman knelt on the floor beside her. She ran a hand along Eve's leg, moving up under Eve's skirt, then rested her head on Eve's leg and turned to look at me.

Eve's arrival seemed to be the signal for events to start, as Dani gave me a light swat on my rear and moved away. I heard some kind of rustling noise behind me, then felt a tickling sensation over my back and my ass and down my legs. I had no idea what that could be, and was no wiser as it returned up over my entire back. The tickling sensation started moving from side to side over my back, and then down over my ass; the sensation was a little odd. It didn't really tickle, since it was a little firmer than a feather touch, but it didn't hurt. It was somewhere in between the two. It wasn't strong enough to call a massage. I could hear a swishing noise with each pass of the sensation, but I still had no idea what Dani was doing behind me.

Over the next minute, the sensation got stronger, and the feelings came more often, as if things were speeding up. The feelings covered my entire back from my shoulders to the tops of my thighs. When the sensation started to wrap around my body onto my stomach and the front of my thighs I finally realized what was happening to me—Dani was whipping me! And everyone was watching her do it! This was the demonstration—I was a whipping model.

I was suddenly very scared, but for some reason I didn't cry out. It didn't hurt, at least at the level of strength she was using. In some strange way, it actually felt quite good, as if my skin was being woken up and my nerve endings were being sensitized. The only thing that actually hurt were the nipple clamps, since the weights were swinging every time I moved in response to the whip.

Dani's tempo seemed to be gradually increasing, along with the strength of her strikes. I could now feel the whip hitting me, but there seemed to be a number of strands to it, because each hit seemed to cover a fairly wide stripe across my back or my ass or my thighs. Every now and then the whip would wrap around a leg or my side, and I'd feel a few strands hitting the front of my leg, or even the side of one of my breasts. The hits to my breasts would cause a double flash of pain, since I'd feel the strands of the whip, as well as the pain from my nipple as the weight flew around.

Even with the realization that I was being whipped for the pleasure of others, my fear receded into the background of my thoughts and I started to experience a strange feeling of euphoria. It was as if the whipping wasn't hurting me, but rather was just warming me all over my back. I actually felt my muscles ripple, and I could even feel myself starting to anticipate the strikes of the whip. I didn't know if I was entering some kind of endorphin-fueled zone, but I did know that the whipping was starting to add to my arousal in some strange way. My eyes closed and my head tipped back as I went deeper into the feeling, and my breathing got very ragged.

At about that time, Dani started concentrating more on my ass and my thighs, and I could feel more and more hits on the inside of my thighs. She even started whipping vertically, so the whip was coming up between my legs, and the strands were hitting my pussy. The first few hits like this sent sharp pains into my pussy, but these quickly drove my arousal up sharply, and I started hoping she would continue so that I could come.

Before I could hand myself over to the orgasm I was craving, she moved from my back to stand in front of me. When it finally registered that I was no longer being whipped, I opened my eyes and looked around. Dani was standing in front of me, breathing heavily, with a coating of sweat all over her body, and all of her muscles standing out. She looked absolutely beautiful, like some kind of Amazon warrior, and I locked my eyes with her. Without saying a word I tried to communicate to her that she could do to me whatever she wanted, that I was hers to whip or beat or love.

After a moment, she nodded once, then stepped back and raised her right arm. I could finally see the implement of pain, or pleasure, in her hand. It was a many-tailed whip of some sort, with a loop around her wrist and a handle in her grip. She started swinging it back and forth in the air, then stepped toward me, so that the first time I felt the strands on my front they were already moving at full speed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.