The Day My Life Changed - Cover

The Day My Life Changed

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 2: First Things First

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Things First - My life changed forever the day that my car died and I wandered into a bar to get some help. Her name was Dani, and she showed me a world that I never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Dani led me over to a door at one side of the bar. It turned out to be the manager's office, with its own bathroom. In the bathroom, she said, "Hop up on the counter, and spread your legs." She started running water in the sink, and getting things out of a cabinet. She approached me with a wet cloth that she had soaked in hot water.

"What are you doing?"

"Eve said to clean you up. That means a shave, since no one wants to lick a hairy pussy."

"But ... but I don't ... I mean I've never..."

"What you want, or what you've always done, don't matter anymore. I make those decisions, or Eve makes them, and you just accept." She started massaging my crotch with the hot towel while she was talking. It started to sink in that I had agreed to this when I decided to stay. It was suddenly becoming real; what I wanted didn't matter anymore, it was whatever Dani wanted that mattered.

I heard a noise and looked down to see her squirting shaving cream on my pubic hair. She started rubbing it in, all over my mound and my labia. When she picked up a razor, she looked at me with a grin. "You want to hold still now, so I don't slice off anything important. I think you've got a nice pussy under that hair, so this will make it look really good."

She immediately started shaving me, pausing to rinse the razor in the sink after each stroke. It took her no time at all to do the majority of it; I guess she had done this quite a bit. I felt her tugging on my labia as she shaved them, and I had to admit that the feeling was turning me on again. A few strokes later she dropped the razor, and picked up a pair of tweezers. I felt a sudden pain near my anus, and I realized that she must be plucking out the few hairs around it.

Another hot towel got rubbed all over my mound and my pussy, then she stepped back to admire the result. "I was right; you do have a really pretty pussy, now that we can see it." Her fingers skated over the skin of my mound, and the sensation made me hiss in a breath; the skin was really sensitive without the hair. "Do you want to see it? I've got a mirror you can use."

"No ... no, I don't think so."

"All right then ... trade places. Playing with you has me wet and horny, and it's time you did something about it."

I didn't understand what she meant, but I got down off the counter, and watched as she dropped her shorts and stepped out of them. She sat up on the counter and spread her legs, then pulled me to her and kissed me very hard. She started to push down on my shoulders, and said, "You're about to get your first lesson in eating pussy. Dani wants to come, and you're going to deliver."

"I ... I've never done this."

"I know, and that's what makes it so exciting. It's been a long time since a novice has licked my puss." As she pushed me to my knees, she said, "We're both built the same, so just do to me what feels good to you. I'm sure that someone has gone down on you before."

As she pulled my face to her pussy, I tried to say, "No, not really," but the words were muffled by her folds as they met my lips. My nose filled with her scent again, and my tongue was immediately coated with her taste. She took two handfuls of my hair, and pulled me in tightly, and I heard her moaning very softly as my tongue moved over her lips.

I licked everything I could reach, but I could tell that I was just doing this randomly. I remembered that I liked rhythm when I masturbated, so I started moving my tongue with more purpose, up and down through the split of her folds, and then back and forth over her clit. I thought about how I much preferred something inside me when I reached orgasm, and moved two fingers to her opening, pushing them in slowly. Her hips hunched up as I did this, and she yelled out loudly. I started to suck on her clit, running my tongue around it. She started making unintelligible noises, and grunting loudly, in time with each slash of my tongue over her clit.

Her hands loosened their grip on my hair, then moved to the edges of the counter, gripping it tightly. I thought she might be close to coming, so I started pushing my fingers in and out, and putting more pressure on her clit with my tongue. I sucked it in and out of my lips, making it pulse, and I could hear her yelling louder. A moment later her hands grabbed the back of my head very hard and she pulled me into her crotch so tightly that my nose and mouth were covered, and I couldn't breathe. Her labia were pushed into my mouth, so I licked them as hard as I could and nibbled at them with my lips, even scraping my teeth over them. I moved my fingers inside her, rubbing against the walls of her vagina, and I heard her scream again.

Her thighs gripped the sides of my head tightly for another moment, then she seemed to lose all strength and fell back against the wall. I pulled my head back enough to be able to breathe, and slowly slid my fingers out of her. She shuddered as she felt the movement, and I thought she might be very sensitive. As I pulled back a little further, I could see that her pussy was dripping wet with her juices, and I gently lapped them up with my tongue. I could feel her occasionally flinching as I did this, testifying to how sensitive she was.

I suddenly realized that I was actually enjoying doing this. It didn't feel demeaning in any way. She tasted quite good, very clean with a little tang, and her pussy was quite pretty, especially fully engorged with arousal. As I finished cleaning her with my tongue, I raised my eyes and saw her smiling gently down at me. I paused, then gave her a final kiss and rocked back onto my heels.

She reached out and ruffled my hair, grinning broadly, then cupped the side of my face somewhat tenderly. "If you really have never done that before, then you are a natural. I haven't come like that in too long, and there aren't many of the Mistress's slaves who can eat a pussy like that. You might not need as much training as I first thought."

"I really have never done that, and I've only ever been licked once or twice, so I really didn't know what to do. I hope it was good for you."

She climbed down off the counter and picked up her shorts. "You're fishing for compliments now, and you're not going to get any." When she finished wriggling back into her shorts, she looked down at me. "Get up, and take off your shoes and stockings. We need to fit you with a few accessories."

I hurried to comply, and was soon completely naked as well as barefoot. Dani had moved to a cabinet and was pulling things out of a couple of drawers, then came back to me and dumped an armload on the counter. When I tried to look, she pulled my face toward her. "You don't need to worry about those. They're all going on you one way or another, so don't worry about them."

A little flash of fear went through me at her tone, and she picked up the first item. As she started to fit it around my neck, I realized that it was a leather collar of some sort. It fit quite close to my neck, but wasn't tight. It was wide enough that I couldn't look down very well, as my chin rested in a scooped section in the front. She buckled it behind my head, under my hair. The collar had several steel rings in it, as well as the buckle she had fastened.

She stepped back to check the fit of the collar, and to see what effect it was having on me. "Slaves wear collars, especially when they are going through training, or are still considered novices. You're completely untrained, so you need to see what you'd be in for. However, given your special status, that collar isn't locked, so it can come off quite easily. Normally, it would have a padlock through its buckle. I'll warn you ... if you try to take it off too early, then I'm liable to spank you."

My eyes grew wide at the thought of being over her knees and getting spanked; somehow I knew that she would spank me very hard, and it would hurt. I had never been spanked, not even as a little girl, so I had no idea what it would be like, however I felt myself get wetter at the thought of it. What was happening to me?

Dani picked up two more items, and told me to hold my hands out. She fastened what looked like miniature versions of the collar around my wrists. They also had buckles and steel rings on them, and seemed quite strong. A moment later, she knelt in front of me and put another set of cuffs on me, this time around my ankles. As she stood up, I examined the cuffs on my wrists, and could see clips on each one as well as the rings and buckles. She grabbed my shoulders and spun me around, then told me to put my hands behind my back. I felt her take hold of them, and I heard a click, and suddenly found that I couldn't move my hands apart; she had clipped the cuffs together. I panicked for a moment, struggling to pull my hands to my front, when she grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.