My Wife, Her Slave
Chapter 29: The Dominants Party-Part 1

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: The Dominants Party-Part 1 - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The site for the party was outside the city, at an isolated club. The clubhouse had been rented for the evening, with the catering supplied by one of the dominants. His catering staff were also his slaves, so both good service and discretion were assured.

When Gretchen and Nina arrived, Gretchen parked the car, and turned to Nina. "This is the last chance. Once we get out of this car, we are committed to whatever will happen."

"Mistress, I have complete faith in you, and I trust you implicitly. I will accept whatever you allow to happen to me tonight, as I know that you will not exceed what you think I can handle. I am here for you; I am here to ensure that your standing among your peers remains as high as it should be. You are a mistress of the first order, and should be seen as one. It is my role to ensure that everyone else sees that as well. Parade me, display me, whip me, use my mouth, my tongue, my fingers, my holes; I am yours until my collar comes off, and only you will decide when that will be."

"Stay in your seat until I let you out."

Gretchen got out of the car, wiping her eyes as she walked so that Nina would not see the tears that had formed with her statement of devotion. She loved this woman fiercely, and was very worried about the upcoming events. She knew firsthand what these parties could be like, both as a slave and as a mistress; she was counting on her reputation as a fierce mistress to help protect Nina, but she knew that some things could simply get out of her control.

She opened Nina's door, and waited while Nina swung to face her. She reached into the car, holding Nina's head in her hands, and leaned in close to her. "Above all else this evening, remember that I love you, and will do my best to protect you. There may be times when you will think you are alone, but focus on my love and you will get through them. Nothing will happen to you tonight that I have not experienced myself, so I will know what you are going through." She moved a hand to Nina's pussy, and started rubbing her fingers along her slit, massaging the clitoris at the end of each stroke. "Remember the promise I made to you about this pretty pussy. I will ensure that it gets its own little party when this is over if there is still life in it. Now, kiss me like you mean it, and let's go meet our fate."

Nina leaned into Gretchen's hand on her face, then brought her face closer. "Tonight, I don't care what they do to me. There is nothing they can do that will change my love for you, or my devotion to you. I am yours until you release me from my vow. I say, bring it on, for I am Gretchen's slave, and I will make her proud of me." She kissed Gretchen forcibly, opening her mouth to admit Gretchen's tongue, and fencing with it using her own. Both women felt their arousal ramping up, and Nina moved a hand under Gretchen's skirt to rub her clit while Gretchen was manipulating her own. Gretchen pulled back from the kiss, removing her hand from Nina's clit. Nina kept her hand working a moment longer, reading Gretchen perfectly, and pulling the hand back before Gretchen came.

They both paused for a moment, settling their arousal, and their nerves, then Gretchen helped Nina out of the car. "For the rest of the evening, remember that you have no name. You are not a person, you are property. I will not introduce you to anyone, as you are only an object to be used. Do not expect any of the social niceties where slaves are concerned. Only the dominants are people. Do not refer to yourself as 'I', or 'Nina'. If you do need to refer to yourself, you are 'this slave', or 'this slut'. And never speak unless someone asks you a direct question. Got all that?"

"Yes Mistress. I remember most of it from my research. If I need to refer to you, do I simply use 'Mistress', or may I refer to you as 'Mistress Gretchen'?"

"Either one is fine. Generally you will be able to use 'Mistress' or 'My Mistress' without any name, since your collar identifies your owner, but it can get confusing sometimes with so many people all being called 'Mistress'."

"I will do my best not to make any mistakes, Mistress. I know that you have the quirt in case I need to be corrected."

"Okay, I think that's everything ... now for a couple of final details. Hands behind your back." As Nina complied, Gretchen clipped the cuffs together. "You will likely be restrained in one form or another for the rest of the evening, so get used to it. For the final touch..." Gretchen clipped a leash to the ring at the front of Nina's collar, and inserted her left hand through the loop at the other end. "Let's go." They headed for the main building.

"Now I know why slaves are called 'pet' by some dominants."

"That's your last unsolicited comment until I tell you otherwise, or some dominant is likely to demand a chance to whip your ass."

"Yes, Mistress. This slut will be good."

"You had better be, for both our sakes."

On arrival at the main building, Gretchen was greeted warmly by the doorman, who was resplendent in a tuxedo. His eyes scanned Nina from head to toe, but he spoke only to Gretchen. "We've been wondering whether we would see you tonight. Rumours have been flying for a while."

"I can just bet who started them, too. As you can tell, the rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I've just been very busy getting my gym up and running."

"And acquiring some delightful new property from the looks of it. Will there be an opportunity for play later?"

"Well, that depends."

"On what?"

Gretchen reached out and grabbed his penis quite firmly through his pants, massaging it for a moment. "On whether you'd be willing to let me remove this unsightly appendage before you got to play." She released her hold, and drew her arm back.

"Ah, I see," he laughed, not at all offended. "Doesn't play well with the male portion of the population."

"Precisely. Strictly for our side, sorry."

"Not at all. It gives me one more opportunity to look her up and down, lick my lips, and sigh, 'What a waste'. Please have a good time tonight, Gretchen. We have missed you, and we love you."

"Thanks Mark, I appreciate that."

She moved further into the building, pulling Nina along with her, greeting friends and acquaintances along the way. Nina was taking in as much as she could, but much of what she saw was almost overwhelming. Many of the slaves were on their knees beside their respective master or mistress. In comparison to some of the slaves, she was almost dressed conservatively; a couple of the slaves were naked, and many of the females had at least one breast exposed. A few male slaves had exposed penises, some in harnesses designed to keep them from achieving erections. Many slaves were being fondled; breasts and nipples were being squeezed, penises were being massaged. It was quite an assault on Nina's sexual senses.

They stopped moving for a moment as Gretchen scanned the room. Suddenly, Nina felt a hand touch her side, then slip under the front panel of her dress and under her right breast, cupping it, and squeezing it quite firmly. A voice said, "So Gretchen, does this mean that I will finally get to play with your little slave? I see that she's collared and we're not in your gym. That must mean that standard slave rules apply and she's available for use."

Nina recognized the voice just as Gretchen turned to speak to the woman. "Yes, Margo. She is collared, and we are outside the gym. But I still have control over what happens to my property. Quite frankly Margo, I don't trust you. You have a tendency to mark slaves, even when they aren't yours. This one is mine, and if you ever mark her, I will mark you."

"I was just hoping to finally get to feel her tongue, like I had expected to in your gym that day, or like I thought I might in her office. You turned me down the first time, and then she turned me down because she said she wasn't your slave."

"She wasn't. She is tonight. Because of that, and only because of that, you can have her tongue. However, if you want it, you get it right here and now, and I want everyone to hear from your lips how good she is. And she is good, believe me."

"Well, we can go into one of the side rooms where it's a little more private."

"No Margo. You wanted her in my gym, in front of other people. Then you wanted her in her office, where other people could hear, endangering her professional standing. If you want her, it's right here in the middle of the great room, with everyone watching. I'd even be willing to say that there will be some betting going on over how long it takes you to come."

Margo had not let go of Nina's breast during this conversation. Nina had done her best to ignore the hand, even as it was squeezing her; she also did her best to keep a neutral expression on her face, letting the two Mistresses argue it out.

Finally, Margo released her breast, and stepped back. "All right, have it your way Gretchen, but she had better be damn good."

Gretchen smiled sweetly at her, and asked, "Do you want it standing up, or would you prefer to sit down?"

"I'll sit, thank you." One of the male slaves brought a straight-backed chair to the middle of the room, and Margo moved to it.

Gretchen looked at Margo, and asked, "Do you need to remove any underwear?"

"No, I went commando tonight."

"Then, please sit down, and lift your skirt out of the away." Gretchen turned to the people in the rest of the room, many of whom had heard parts of the conversation. "Attention everyone. Mistress Margo has been trying to get my new slave between her legs for a couple of weeks now. Well, it is finally going to happen. My slave is about to give a demonstration of her prowess. I can attest to how good she is, and how well she can read someone. You may want to start a betting pool as to how long this will take."

She turned to Nina, who lifted her hands slightly, and raised her eyebrows in a question. Gretchen looked at Margo. "How would you like this—lips and tongue only, or is my slave permitted to use her fingers as well?"

"No fingers, only her mouth. I want the slut to feel me all over her face."

"All right then, lips and tongue only." Gretchen stepped up to Nina and whispered in her ear. "Don't let her come right away. Take her to the edge, then back off, then take her up again. Keep doing that until she's going a little nuts. When I tell you to finish her, take her to the edge at least once more before you get her to come. Oh, and feel free to use your teeth as well as your lips and tongue."

"Yes, Mistress."

Nina moved in front of Margo, then knelt gracefully, and moved in closer. She looked at Margo's pussy, which had shaved labia but a trimmed mound, and licked her lips in preparation. She cast a glance at Gretchen, who said, "For timing purposes, we start now." On that note, Nina bent forward and licked Margo along the length of her slit. Her outer labia were still closed, so Nina knew that she would have to take Margo through all of the stages of arousal. Unlike herself and Gretchen, Margo had not had her slave give her any preparation before the party. Nina stiffened her tongue and forced it through the outer labia, and ran it up the length of her inner folds. When she reached Margo's clitoris, she circled it several times, then moved down to her opening, and circled that a few times.

She could feel Margo's lips beginning to engorge slightly, so she knew that she was having an effect. She used her lips to clamp one of her outer labia, and applied some pressure to pull on it, helping her pussy open up. She did the same to the other outer lip. Next, she sucked the left side of Margo's inner lips between her teeth, and lightly ran them along its length, sensitizing it. Doing the same to the right side finally got a minor response from Margo, as Nina felt her hips move slightly.

After working the inner labia one more time with her teeth, Nina ran her tongue along the length of Margo's folds, and this time she could tell that Margo was getting wet. Her taste was not as pleasant as Gretchen's; Margo had a slightly bitter taste. On her next pass through Margo's labia, Nina circled her clitoris several times, but didn't lick it directly. Margo started moving her hips around to try and bring her clit into contact with Nina's tongue, but Nina kept her head and her tongue the same distance away each time.

She swept her tongue down to Nina's opening, and ran it around just inside the hole, flicking along the edges. She moved her lips in tight against the opening; she stiffened her tongue and drove it in as deeply as she could several times in rapid succession. Margo moaned at the feeling and her hips lifted in an attempt to get Nina's tongue in deeper. Nina could hear a little cheer go up in the room when people saw that Margo was now deeply into her arousal.

Nina brought her tongue back up through Margo's folds, and this time she attacked her clitoris directly, flicking the tip of her tongue rapidly over just the tip of the clit. Margo wailed and her hips lifted off the chair; Nina kept her mouth in place and rode through the movement, never slacking off the speed of her tongue, but not increasing the pressure. After a moment she moved her tongue to the sides of the clit, and just circled it. Margo's hips came back down to the chair.

As they settled in, Nina ramped up her attack once more, circling her lips around Margo's clit and sucking it into her mouth. She once again attacked just the tip of the bud with the tip of her tongue, and Margo wailed again. Nina knew that Margo was close, but not quite close enough yet. She sucked the clit hard one more time, and licked it firmly with the entire flat of her tongue. Margo gave out a short scream just as Nina lifted her head, and she was afraid that she had gone too far and tipped Margo over.

There was silence for just a moment, then Margo loudly moaned, "No-o-o" as the realization that Nina had stopped finally worked through her senses. "What are you doing slut? Get back to it."

"I'm not finished yet, Mistress." Nina leaned forward and blew a stream of air over Margo's clit, cooling it down a little. After a moment, she closed her lips around Margo's inner labia, and sucked them all into her mouth, then started to lightly chew on them with her teeth. Margo started moaning low in her throat at the feeling, and Nina ran her tongue along all the flesh in her mouth. After a moment she started licking Margo again, this time moving from her perineum to her clit, ending each lick with a flick of her tongue under Margo's clitoral hood, and across the clit itself. Each time that her tongue hit the clit, Margo's hips lurched, and she gave a short yelp.

Nina could feel her climbing very close again, so she wrapped her lips around the clit one more time, and attacked its tip with her fast moving tongue tip. Margo's hips snapped up, trying to increase the pressure again. Nina once again gave the clit two firm licks, then lifted her head. Margo reacted faster this time, and her hands shot out to grab Nina's head. "No-o-, bitch, I was almost there. Finish me."

She tried to pull Nina's head into her crotch, but Nina resisted. She finally allowed Margo to pull her head down, but she kept her mouth closed. Margo started cursing at her, and moving her head around, but Nina stubbornly held out, knowing that she was risking punishment.

"Let go of her, Margo, and just sit back. You wanted this. If you don't let go I will tell my slave to stop, or even worse I will tell her not to stop, but to never let you come. She will drive you crazy."

Finally, Margo's hands released Nina's head, and Nina immediately licked her clitoris several times in response. Margo's hips came up again, and Nina stayed with her, her tongue never ceasing its movement on her clitoris. Margo's breathing started becoming a series of heavy pants, and she thought she was about to get her long-delayed orgasm. She was right there, right on the edge, and Nina pulled back. Margo screamed, and wailed, and her hips thrashed, fucking the air in hopes of achieving the orgasm. She had been so close, so close, then that bitch had stopped.

Her hips settled back down, and Nina's lips returned to her pussy. "No-o-o," wailed Margo as Nina started licking along the length of her lips.

"What's that Margo, do you want her to stop? I'm sure her tongue could use a rest about now. Are you giving up?"

"No-o-o, I-I want her to finish me. I want to come."

"What will you do for me, Margo? How bad do you want to come?"

"Please ... please ... make me come."

"You haven't answered the question Margo. What are you willing to do? I can have my slave keep this up all night. You'll go up and up and up but you won't ever get to the end. She's an expert at reading your body, and she can just keep this going."

"Please ... what do you want me to do?"

"Well, there are a lot of men here, and many of them will want to fuck my slave tonight, especially once they see her naked. But my slave is off-limits to men, so how about this ... every man who wants to fuck my slave will get to fuck you instead. You'll be the proxy fuckee for my little slave here. In exchange for that, I'll tell her to finish you off. Will that work?"

"Please ... I don't want to fuck anyone."

"Okay, then I guess you just don't get that orgasm." Nina knew that Margo was very close again, so she repeated her pattern, giving Margo's clit two very firm licks, then she lifted her head again.

Margo wailed, and tears were rolling down her face at the strength of the emotions warring in her body. "Please ... please ... make me come ... please Gretchen ... I'll do what you want."

"You're going to get fucked by a lot of men tonight?"

"Y-y-yes," very quietly.

"What was that? Say it out loud, and say exactly what you will do." Nina's head was back in Margo's folds, and her tongue was once again busy.

"I'll fuck everyone who wants to fuck your slave tonight ... now, please, tell her to make me come."

"You're sure about this, Margo?"

"Yes ... tell her to make me come ... please."

"All right. Okay, slut, finish her off."

Nina started her pattern of long licks, firmly pressing her tongue along Margo's labia, and up to her clit. She forced her tongue into Margo's opening again, ramming it in deep, then running it all around the edge, ending with another long lick to her clit. Margo's hips were moving constantly, and she was moaning loudly, and whimpering, "Please ... please ... make me come."

Nina kept at her until she could tell that Margo was about to crash over the edge. She suddenly stopped her movements completely, withdrawing her tongue, but leaving her mouth in contact with Margo's pussy. Margo hung on the edge, waiting for Nina to finish her, waiting for her release. "Finish me, make me come slut, make me come." When Nina still did nothing, she started wailing in a low voice, "Please ... please."

When she heard the final whimpering, Nina knew that Margo had reached her limits, and decided that she wouldn't keep her hanging any more. She attacked Margo's clit with a vengeance, first licking it firmly, then circling it with her tongue, and finally sucking it between her pursed lips. When she had it positioned where she wanted it, she started sucking it in and out, and finally started scraping her teeth over its sides. This final bit of pain mixed with the pleasure sent Margo over the edge. She screamed loudly, lifting her hips and humping Nina's mouth. Nina stayed right with her, never losing the suction of her lips, and continually abusing Margo's clit with her teeth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.