My Wife, Her Slave
Chapter 27: Like Mother, Like Daughter

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Like Mother, Like Daughter - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Nina woke in the morning not feeling very rested, and when she saw herself in the mirror she immediately began to feel depressed. Her breasts showed the marks of Jamie's hands and fingers, and they were still quite tender to the touch. She tried to see what her rear end looked like but couldn't get a good view of it. She wryly thought, 'I could always ask Joan to check it over. I'm sure she'd like that.'

Resolving to just bear the pain, she showered and dressed, this time choosing a blouse that wasn't as translucent as she had been wearing, and a skirt that was a little longer. When she tried to sit down for breakfast, she discovered that her rear was indeed tender, and she knew she'd have to try to avoid any chairs that weren't upholstered.

She managed to get past Joan's usual inspection of her body and clothes without any comments from her assistant, and without any undue attention to her breasts. That told Nina that the bruises weren't visible through her blouse; she was certain that Joan would have said something if they were.

All day she was reminded of Jamie's spanking whenever she shifted in her chair. As well, there were even a few times when her nipples scraped against the material of her blouse and she realized that they were still quite sensitive. In the back of her mind she was worried about how Gretchen would react when she saw her later that day. Her Mistress would not be concerned about causing discomfort in one of her slaves, but for someone else to do it might be quite another matter.


When she got to the gym, Nina knew that Gretchen would likely have something to say when she saw the condition of her breasts. The bruises hadn't faded very much during the day, so Gretchen was probably going to be upset. Gretchen wasn't in the reception area, so Nina let herself into the workout area and made her way to the locker room.

She was hanging her clothes in her locker when Gretchen came in, so her back was to her Mistress. Gretchen immediately noticed the discolouration of her buttocks, and Nina felt the pain of the bruising when Gretchen poked a finger into one of her cheeks. "What the hell happened to you?"

Nina was almost afraid to turn around, but knew there was no choice. She was Gretchen's property, she had been worked over by another dominant, and now there was a price to pay. She slowly turned to face Gretchen, avoiding her eye by looking down. When Gretchen saw the bruises on her breasts, she immediately reached out to hold them, moving them around to determine the extent of the injuries.

"I repeat: what the hell happened?"

Nina swallowed hard, then finally decided that delaying was only going to make it worse. Feeling like a little girl who had to confess something to her mother, she finally looked Gretchen in the eye. "It was last night, Mistress, after swimming. One of the lifeguards turned out to be a dominant, like you."

"And?" Gretchen was staring her in the eyes while still holding her breasts.

"She ... she said she liked to hurt women's boobs. She grabbed me from behind and started squeezing them really hard, and pulling on them. She really did hurt them. Then I saw the bruises this morning."

"And you couldn't fight her off?"

"No, Mistress. I was kind of trapped and couldn't get up."

"Oh? Why not?"

"Because one of the other lifeguards was fisting me."

Gretchen lifted her eyebrows in surprise. "Oh, really. You were getting fisted. Sounds like quite the little party you were having."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And your ass? How did that happen?"

"Oh. That was later, after I was dressed to leave. The dominant lifeguard saw how I was dressed, so she pushed me over and spanked me."

"From the colour of your ass I'd say she did a pretty good job on it."

"Yes, Mistress. It still hurts a little to sit down."

"I'll bet. Did she do anything else to you that I should know about?"

"No, Mistress."

"That's good. As it is I might be inclined to add a few bruises of my own just to let you know who your real Mistress happens to be."

"Yes, Mistress. As you wish, Mistress." After a pause, Nina quietly added, "I do know who my real Mistress is. She's the one who spanks harder than anyone else."

Gretchen chuckled while she gave Nina's tender breasts a little squeeze. "Even harder than your husband?"

A little smile came to Nina's lips with the memory of that episode. "No, that's true. Scott spanks harder than you do. Of course, he also fucked me really hard afterward, and I felt every thrust on my poor rear."

"And I know you enjoyed every one of those, slut."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Enough of this. Where's your collar?"

Nina turned to get the collar out of her locker, then dropped to her knees to present it to Gretchen. "Mistress, will you accept me as your slave for our session today, and fasten this collar on my neck as a mark of my slavery?"

Gretchen took the collar, looking down at Nina. "Do you still offer yourself to me in slavery, within the confines of this gym? Do you still offer me complete control over your sexuality in all aspects of your life?"

"I do Mistress. I accept your control, and I accept your collar as a sign of that control."

Gretchen bent over to lock the collar in place, then helped Nina back to her feet. She regarded Nina without saying anything for a moment. "I think you should do a little penance in payment for what happened."

Hearing the word 'penance' made Nina's breath catch, since the last penance had been both humiliating and painful. She didn't think she deserved anything more, but knew she couldn't argue with Gretchen's demands. "Yes, Mistress. How should I prepare?"

Gretchen smirked at her, then slid a hand over her abdomen and down to cup her vulva. "You might actually like this one, slut." As Gretchen slipped a finger between Nina's folds, she gave her the instructions to follow. "I've got a few things to do, so I want you to go into the sauna. Pick a spot, sit down and spread your legs nice and wide, then play with this horny little pussy." Gretchen punctuated her remarks with a little movement of her finger until it rubbed over Nina's clit.

"Mistress?" Nina squeaked as the finger made contact with her little bud.

"That's right. Play with yourself. If anyone else is there, give them a show. But, there's a catch."

Nina's eyes had closed and her head was tipping back in reaction to the wonderful feelings that Gretchen's finger was giving her. When she heard Gretchen stop speaking, she snapped her head upright and opened her eyes, fixing them on Gretchen.

"The catch is that you're not allowed to make yourself come. You're also not allowed to stop playing, so it may get a little frustrating." She rubbed Nina's clit a little faster, hearing a moan come from her throat. She didn't know if it was from frustration or desire. "Now, because I am such a softhearted Mistress, I will give you permission to come, but only if it is at someone else's hands. Understood?"

Nina paused to catch her breath, her mind focused on the feelings that Gretchen was giving her. A little shakily she said, "Yes ... yes, Mistress. I am allowed to come only if someone else does it."

Gretchen pulled her hand back, lifting the finger to Nina's mouth and pushing it between her lips. As Nina sucked it clean, she said, "Good girl. I'm sure you'll probably give someone a nice show. Who knows, you may even get something out of it." She pulled her hand back, and used it to turn Nina toward the door. She gave her a swat on the ass to get her moving toward the sauna.

Nina paused to take a breath with her fingers on the door handle at the entrance to the sauna. Knowing she could not avoid whatever was to happen, she picked up a towel from the stack near the door, then pulled the door open and walked into the heat, feeling it surround her instantly. She looked around the small room, noting that there were only two other women enjoying the sauna. They were sitting beside each other on one side. Nina idly noted that they closely resembled each other, and she was struck by the thought that they might be sisters, or even a mother and her daughter. Sweat was glistening on their bodies, and they seemed to have been engaged in a conversation of some sort. They stopped talking as Nina entered, and watched as she moved to a bench opposite them.

Nina spread the towel over the hot wood, then carefully climbed up and sat with her rear very close to the edge of the bench. She spread her legs wide open, a move that immediately caught the attention of the two women opposite her. Two sets of eyes were glued to her body as she put one hand on her knee, and moved the other hand to her pussy. Her fingers slid slowly up and down the length of her slit, staying outside for the moment, and not trying to open herself or move toward her clit.

She closed her eyes as the first sensations reached her, trying to imagine that she was alone in the room, alone with her thoughts, and the feel of her fingers on her body. She could feel herself starting to sweat from the heat, knowing that it would make her feel wet and slick all over. In a minute or two she would start sliding her other hand all over herself, enjoying the feel of her sweaty skin.

"Gonna give us a little show, darlin'?" The voice intruded on her thoughts, especially with its harsh southern accent. "Is that little pussy in need of some attention?"

Nina opened her eyes to see the older of the two women looking at her. The younger one seemed to be almost frozen in place, possibly embarrassed by what Nina was doing. However, her eyes were staring right at Nina's pussy, carefully watching the motion of her fingers.

"Gonna give us a nice come, sugar? Are you nice and wet, yet?"

The younger woman finally snapped out of her reverie. "Mom! What are you sayin'?"

The older one chuckled, turning to look at her daughter. "There you go again, actin' like you're all embarrassed by your mother. I know you do exactly what that fine piece o' puss is doin' almost every night."

"Mother! Don't say that!"

"Why not? It's true. I know it, and you know I know it. I've heard you enough nights, and I've seen you doin' it. You should watch this pretty little slut over there. You might learn some technique."

By this time, Nina's labia had flowered from the heat and her arousal, and her fingers were sliding up and down through her folds. She was avoiding her clitoris in order to keep herself under control, but wanted to feel fingers inside herself.

"I'm not going to watch her. I'm not gay!"

"You don't need to be gay to appreciate a pretty woman friggin' her clit. Besides, you should try it with a woman sometime. You might find out you've been missin' somethin'. Nobody eats pussy like another woman."

"What are you saying? Have you been with another woman?"

"Damn straight! Have you not noticed that this is a women-only gym? Why do you think I come here so often?"

She looked around wildly, as if she were expecting to find the room filled with other women. "Are you saying that this gym is filled with ... with ... lesbians?"

Her mother laughed loudly. "Oh, chile, you don't know the half of it. Not only are the women in this gym into other women, but some of them are sex slaves, so they'll do you for the askin'." She looked at Nina for a few seconds. "For that matter, I think this pretty little piece of pussy is a slave, too. Am I right, sugar?"

Nina locked eyes with the older woman. "Yes, Mistress."

The woman barked a laugh and turned to her daughter. "See that collar she's wearing? That's a slave's collar."

The daughter's head kept swiveling from her mother to Nina, each time going from Nina's face to the fingers in her pussy. Incredulously, she raised her head and looked Nina in the eye. "Is that true? You're a slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Is that why you're doing that?" pointing to Nina's crotch.

"Yes, Mistress. My Mistress ordered me to come in here and do this."

"And you do everything she tells you?"

"Yes, Mistress. She owns me."

"If she told you to have sex with us, you'd do it?"

"Yes, Mistress, but you don't need her to order me. I'm a slave. Anyone can order me to do things."

The girl's jaw dropped for a moment. "You mean that if I told you to eat me, you'd do it?"

"Yes, Mistress. Would you like me to eat your pussy?"

"No, no. I was just asking. I was just curious."

Her mother laughed loudly. "Curious for sure. Curious to see what that slut's tongue would feel like in your pussy. You want it, and you know it."

"No, I don't. I was just asking..."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm gonna get me some of that." She stood up and moved across the room, settling herself beside Nina. Up close she could now see the bruises on Nina's breasts. "What happened to these fine tits, sugar? Somebody get a little too rough?" As she spoke she cradled the closest one in her hand, squeezing it gently.

"Yes, Mistress. Someone got a little rough with them last night."

"I'll try to go easy with them, then. Do you like a little pain when you're coming? I can certainly play with your nipples, or pinch something if you'd like."

"I don't mind some pain, Mistress, but I'm not permitted to make myself come."

"How come? You must be getting close."

"My Mistress has forbidden it. I may only come if someone else causes it."

"Oh, so you can't come doing what you're doing, but if I were to do it you could?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She put a hand on Nina's thigh, sliding it up until her fingers were almost touching Nina's. "Do you want to come? Do you want me to play with that little clittie until you have a good one?"

"Please, Mistress. Yes. Do me."

"Will you give me a nice lick after that? Seein' you like this is makin' me horny."

"Certainly, Mistress. Whatever you desire."

The woman's hand moved the final inch and two fingers slid into Nina's very wet opening. As they moved deeper, Nina's head went back in a moan and she moved her own hand out of the way, giving the woman full access to her pussy. A shriek from the daughter made her open her eyes, but fortunately the woman did not stop what she was doing.

"Mom! What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm just givin' this little piece a helpin' hand. Come over here. You might learn somethin'." The woman's fingers started moving very quickly in and out of Nina's pussy, but Nina wanted to feel something on her clit to add to the sensation.

Surprisingly, the daughter got up and moved to sit beside Nina, mesmerized by the motion of her mother's fingers. Nina's low moaning added to the surreal experience, especially with her mother's next instruction. "Now that you're here, put yourself to work. Rub her clit. Do it the same way you rub yours."

"I'm not going to touch her. It's bad enough that you're doing it!"

"Do what I tell you, or so help me I may get her Mistress to put a collar on you and turn you loose for all the other women." The threat seemed to overcome her daughter's reticence. Her hand slowly moved over Nina's hip until her fingers made contact with the top of the engorged labia. One fingertip pushed the hood out of the way, and Nina's uncovered clit started to get the attention it was craving.

A few seconds later the one finger became two, and they started moving purposefully in a circle all over Nina's clit. At the same time, the girl's mother added a third finger to the two in Nina's channel, and her movements became much more energetic.

"How's that, slut? The two of us gonna push you over the edge?" Her answer was the feeling of Nina's pussy clamping down on her fingers as they bottomed out in her channel, followed by a loud yell as the orgasm washed over Nina. The daughter started to move her fingers away, but a sharp yell from her mother sent them back to Nina's clit. She rubbed it even harder as she watched her mother forcefully ramming her fingers into the slut's pussy. Nina yelled again as a second orgasm built on top of the first, her hips punching toward the two hands in reaction. Her head was flopping around as the muscular contractions washed over her, her moans guiding the two women as they played her body.

The mother's fingers pulled back out of Nina's clasping depths, but the daughter's hand stayed to rub over her wet labia. When her mother looked over, she could see that her daughter's other hand was covering her own pussy, furiously rubbing her own wet labia, trying to finish her own building orgasm. Her mother chuckled at the sight, then reached over to pull her daughter's hands away from the pussies they were rubbing. Her daughter cried out at the loss of sensation. "Leave that. The little slut will do it for you, and I'll bet her tongue is way better than your fingers."

Her daughter was in a desire-induced haze, nearly ready to come by herself, so her mother turned to Nina and pulled her face to her for a kiss. "Why don't you show my daughter what she's been missin' all these years? Lick her pussy for me, and then you can do mine."

"Yes, Mistress. And thank you for making me come, Mistress."

"Oh, I enjoyed that. You come really hard. Now you do her while I keep my pussy hot and ready for you."

Nina climbed down to position herself between the daughter's legs, and wasn't surprised to see her mother open her legs and begin slowly rubbing her own pussy as she watched Nina's head move into position. Nina grinned to herself, thinking, 'like mother, like daughter' as she swiped her tongue through the daughter's folds from one end to the other. She felt a hand clench in her hair when her tongue found the girl's clit, and she reflected that this session might not take very long at all.

The pussy in her mouth was very wet and fully engorged, evidence that the girl was very aroused, regardless of her protestations that she wasn't gay. As Nina began to lick everything she could reach, she detected movement behind her and felt hands rubbing over her back and buttocks, and over her breasts. The hands started playing with her breasts and sliding along the cleft between her buttocks and onto her pussy. She thought the girl's mother had decided to take a more active role in things, so she opened her legs a little to give her better access. She was rewarded by the feel of fingers sliding into her again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.