My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 26: The Lifeguard Initiation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: The Lifeguard Initiation - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

When Nina got home she realized that she barely had time to grab her gear if she wanted to have any time left for swimming. She stuffed her swimsuit and a towel into a gym bag and ran back out of the house, not even bothering to change out of her work clothes. She knew she'd be quite a sight for anyone in the locker room, but didn't think there would be anyone in the lifeguards' lockers anyway.

At the aquatic centre she pushed through the door into the lifeguards' changing room, and as she had expected, there was no one there. She took her clothes off, and then finally slowed down and took a deep breath before putting her suit on and getting the rest of her gear.

After a quick rinse in the showers she strode out onto the pool deck, looking around for Joanne. She didn't see her at first, so she headed for the main pool and got ready to start swimming. She was planning to have a good workout, although she reflected that she had already had a pretty good workout with a bunch of horny lesbians.

By the end of her second lap she had fallen into a solid rhythm, and was pulling through the water at a good clip. She could feel her muscles stretching into the right alignment, and was getting a very pleasant burn in her trunk and her arms and legs. She found herself actually smiling as she swam, and thought that it might be from all the endorphins that had been chasing through her system for the past few hours.

During her third lap she became aware of someone swimming in the lane beside her, but she just let the sensation go as she stayed within her own little zone of turbulent water, churned up by the strength of her strokes. At the end of her fourth lap, she had just executed a flip turn and was laying in the water on her back when a familiar voice intruded on her cocoon of relaxation. "I though you said you didn't have the speed to swim competitively? I had to give it everything I've got just to keep up with you."

Nina turned her head and gazed into the smiling face of Joanne, who had been swimming in the lane next to her. She straightened up and planted her feet on the bottom. "I didn't see you when I came out. I wasn't sure you were working tonight."

"I must have been in the office when you arrived. I came out to the pool and saw you ploughing the lane, so I decided to pace you when you made your last turn at this end. You didn't see me I guess. Damn—you can swim faster than I can."

"No, tonight I just decided to feel the burn. I've been off my exercise routine for a few days and I just really wanted to get into it. I just gave it a little extra push."

"'A little extra push'. Yeah, right. You were goin' through the water like a dolphin. I don't think I've seen anyone moving like that since Lifeguard qualifications."

"Well, I guess it's good to know that the body can still do it."

Joanne looked around to make sure that no one else was within hearing range, then lowered her voice and moved a little closer. "Speaking of your body, are you going to be sticking around after your swim?"

Nina smiled at her. "Looking for another workout after this one?"

Joanne grinned back. "Let's just say I've missed you. You haven't been around for a bit."

"Oh, and you haven't had anyone else to attack? Grace hasn't been around?"

"Actually, no she hasn't. And there haven't been any good looking women in here for a while, so I've had to make do with my fingers and a few toys."

Nina giggled at her. "You poor thing. All deprived and everything." She adjusted her goggles and said, "I'll stick around after I'm done, but I've got to get some more laps in first."

Joanne's tongue flashed over her lips before she smiled and said, "I'll let you finish. I think we can make something special happen later." She turned and swam away so Nina didn't get a chance to ask her about her comment. She took a breath and launched into her next set of laps, quickly putting everything else out of her mind.

Her muscles really were beginning to burn after another half-dozen laps, so she decided that it was time to call it quits. She pulled herself up out of the pool and doffed her cap and goggles, then started toward the showers. She noted that some of the lights had already been turned off, although she didn't see Joanne at the bank of switches. She smiled to herself as she thought the young girl might already be in the showers waiting for her.

When she got to the shower room, she didn't see anyone at first. What surprised her a little was that some of the lights were off. Before she could turn around to find a light switch a pair of hands covered her eyes and she heard Joanne's voice behind her, giggling as she said, "No peeking. Just trust me for a minute, okay?"

Nina wasn't worried, especially since Joanne seemed so happy. "All right, I'll keep my eyes closed. What's going on?"

"A little something special. You'll see." With that Joanne's hands moved from Nina's face to her shoulders, and the straps of Nina's suit started descending down her arms. Seconds later she felt hands on her calves helping her to step out of the suit, and she was totally naked. She felt Joanne stand behind her, then step up until Nina could feel her naked breasts on her back. Joanne's hands came around Nina and swept up her stomach until they were cupping each of Nina's breasts, and giving them a firm welcoming squeeze. "Oh, I've missed these."

"Just my boobs?"

"Oh, the rest of you as well, especially your tongue."

"Can I open my eyes now?" There was a pause, during which one of Joanne's hands moved down along Nina's belly and onto her pussy. When Nina felt a finger worming its way under her clitoral hood, and rubbing over her little soldier, she opened her stance slightly to give Joanne more room. Delightful sensations were starting to flood her pussy when Joanne giggled again and said, "You can open your eyes now."

When Nina opened her eyes, there were five other naked lifeguards standing in a semi-circle before her. Four of them were very pretty young women. Directly in front of her was a well-muscled, and she noted, well hung young man with curly black hair and deep blue eyes. He stood a head taller than her, with wide shoulders, a flat stomach and a thick, half-hard cock.

Nina took in the array of young flesh before her, then asked, "Joanne, what's going on? Why are there all these other people here?"

Grinning, Joanne came out from behind her and stood to one side. "What you see here are all the rest of the lifeguards who work at this pool. Once a month we arrange to all be here just when the pool closes, and we have a—well, a little get-together. It's a way to renew friendships, catch up with each other..."

"Fuck each other silly..." interjected one of the other girls.

"Well, that too," added Joanne with a grin. "We also use this as a way to, well, I guess you'd say 'initiate' new lifeguards. We bring them into the group, usually after they've been with one of the other guards, and everyone else gets to try them out."

"So, what's going on here?"

"Well, this is kind of my bad. You and I have had some fun together, and I kind of told a few of the others about this amazing and really hot woman I had hooked up with. They all wanted to meet you 'cause they didn't believe me. I thought the best way would be to have you get initiated, but I didn't know when you would be coming in again. And then, well, there you were tonight, just when everyone else was here."

Nina looked at her with a slightly stern expression. "So you just figured on dragging me into an orgy? And my opinion doesn't count?"

Joanne's face froze, not expecting this kind of reaction. She was afraid that Nina might be really upset, and her mouth dropped open as she tried to think of something to say, or some way to apologize to her friend. Just then, Nina stepped up to her and reached for Joanne's breasts. She took each one in a firm grip and used them to pull Joanne in close to her face. "Gotcha!" her lips covered Joanne's in a deep kiss as laughter went around the rest of the group.

Nina stepped back from Joanne, slipping an arm around her waist. "Well, since we're all naked together, shouldn't we get some introductions out of the way?" Each of the lifeguards came up to take Nina's hand, or give her a kiss or a caress, and tell her their names. The one male in the group hung back until the end, then stepped in front of Nina.

She looked him up and down, lingering on his obvious muscular development, and then on his large cock. He smiled at her, and said, "Hi. My name's Craig."

She put a hand on his chest and smiled, then said, "Hello Craig. Nice to meet you. Am I missing something, or do you look a little nervous?"

He actually blushed, telling Nina that he probably wasn't more than eighteen or nineteen. "Well, I-I wasn't sure if you were into guys, or just girls..."

"So you weren't sure if you were going to get anything tonight, right?" He nodded shyly, and dropped his eyes.

Nina reached out and wrapped her hand around his member, reflecting that it was the first one she had held since she and Scott had got married. As it grew in her hand, she was reminded of Scott's comment that a blowjob wouldn't constitute cheating on her marriage, and she hoped that was going to be true, since she would have to tell Scott about this encounter.

She ran her hand up and down the impressive organ, feeling it lengthen and harden. Giving it a squeeze, she looked into Craig's eyes. "I'm going to have to disappoint you a little. I'm not gay. I like sex with both women and men, but I'm married, so I can't fuck you." Craig's face saddened a little at her words, until Nina finished, "But I can give you what might be the best blowjob of your life. How's that?" Craig smiled widely at her as she punctuated her comment by rubbing his cock until it had hardened fully in her hand. She reached up to give him a kiss without letting go of his cock. "Do you get to fuck any of these other girls?"

"Oh, don't you worry about Craig. He probably gets more pussy than anyone else his age. He's actually very good with that thing, so we all do him as often as we can." One of the other girls, a beautiful brunette was giggling as she said it, then slipped a hand under Nina's to cradle Craig's balls as she slapped him on his bare ass.

Nina could see that the other girls were crowding in, and she felt a couple of hands sliding along her own ass, and beginning to probe between her legs. When a pair of hands came up under her breasts, she turned her head a little to look into a pair of dark eyes on a cute little redhead. She gave the girl a grin, and got her nipples tweaked in response, sending a pulse to her groin. The redhead leaned a little closer and said, "I want to be the first to eat your pussy tonight. Joanne says you're really tasty."

Nina laughed at the comment, and then moaned a little as a hand found her clit once more and began rubbing over it firmly. She moved back from Craig a little, but kept a tight grip on his cock. She moved her face to kiss the redhead and felt the girl's tongue invade her mouth. After a moment she pulled back. "I've got an idea if you don't mind me sitting on your face."

The girl almost squealed with delight and slipped a finger into Nina's pussy, then used it to pull her closer. "I'd love it, especially if it lets me get into this pussy." Another finger slid in beside the first one and Nina felt the two moving inside her. "Where do you want me?"

"Pull over one of those mats, then lay down. I'll kneel over you, and then we can get Craig here in position."

Seconds later, two of the girls had pulled a mat over, and the redhead, whose name was Cate, positioned herself in the middle of it on her back. Nina used her hold on Craig's cock to guide him onto the mat, then knelt over Cate's face, setting her pussy directly over the girl's lips. She felt Cate reach up and cup her ass to guide her, then widened her knees to lower herself until she felt a tongue moving along her folds. When it found her clit, she closed her eyes, enjoying the feelings as they moved through her body.

After a moment or two, she opened her eyes and looked up at Craig while she stroked his cock a few times. "Put your hands behind my head. I think you'll get the idea in a second." With that she lowered her face and looked directly at his cock, then moved forward to lick the head, covering all of it with her tongue. She felt Craig give a little lurch toward her, and opened her lips to allow the head to slip into her mouth. She could feel the cock getting even harder as the sensation of her mouth and tongue moved to his brain, and she did her best to find all of his most sensitive spots as the shaft began to slide further into her mouth.

Cate's tongue was distracting her in a most delightful way, but she focused her attention on Craig's cock as it moved deeper into her mouth. As the head of his cock reached the back of her mouth, he actually stopped his forward progress. Nina smiled inwardly as she could see that he was afraid of making her gag or choke. She was about to show him that his concern was completely unfounded.

She wrapped her arms around his legs, then grabbed his ass and pulled him sharply forward. The head of his cock slipped into her throat and she swallowed to adjust to it, knowing that it would also enhance the sensations he was feeling. She heard him give a loud grunt in response to her action, just as she also heard one of the girls yell, "Oh my God! She's got him all the way in!"

Nina flicked a glance to one side and saw Joanne looking at her with her mouth open, staring unbelievably at Nina's face and more specifically at the way her lips were stretched around his girth. Nina winked at Joanne, then swallowed again, hearing Craig grunt once more at what she was doing to the head of his cock. His hands were still on the back of her head, but he wasn't putting any pressure on her, so Nina decided to let him know what to do through her next actions.

She gradually eased back from his loins, feeling his cock withdraw from her throat. When the head was in her mouth, she laid into it with her tongue. At the same moment, Cate attacked her clit and the feeling made Nina moan deep in her throat. Of course, Craig got the most benefit of this as he felt the sensation through most of his cock.

When Nina's lips were locked just behind the ridge of his cockhead, she put her hands behind her head, and pressed on the backs of his hands, then put her hands behind her back, clasping them together. She heard a gasp from one of the other girls who had just realized what she was going to allow Craig to do. At first, Craig didn't realize what he was supposed to do, and he just stood there as her tongue worked over the sensitive head of his cock.

Finally, the primal urge to thrust worked into his brain and his grip on her head tightened, just as his hips punched toward her head. His cock went to the back of her mouth in one motion, and then into her throat, accompanied by another moan from her. This one was a combination of what Cate was doing and how well she liked the sensation of a cock in her throat.

Almost immediately he was pulling her head away from him as his hips were also moving back. Seconds later they punched forward again and his hands pulled her into his groin even faster than the previous time. His mind was now totally focused on the race to an orgasm, not caring how it was achieved, nor who might be harmed in the process. Nina let him have his way, knowing that he wouldn't hurt her with his actions, knowing how good it would feel to him, and using her experience with Scott to help Craig get to his goal.

She felt someone move in close beside her, and Joanne's voice came quietly in her ear. "Are you alright? Isn't he hurting you?" Nina swung her eyes in that direction, and winked at Joanne, then moved a hand out to caress the girl's ass, giving it a firm squeeze when she made contact. Joanne decided to return the favour, and Nina felt a hand on her rear, giving it a squeeze followed by a light slap.

Joanne started giving directions, and in a moment Nina felt hands on her breasts, squeezing them quite firmly, and then pulling on her nipples. She felt the tongue in her pussy pause for a few seconds; what she couldn't see was one of the other girls settling down between Cate's legs and starting to feast on the redhead's delectable and very wet pussy.

Nina was caught up in a sexual frenzy. The little painful tweaks to her nipples were heightening her arousal, as was what she was doing for Craig. Sucking a cock like this always turned her on, and the added feeling of Cate's lips and tongue on her pussy was pushing her to a massive orgasm. Cate's efforts seemed to be losing a bit of focus, and Nina pushed her pussy more firmly into the young girl's mouth in an effort to remind her what she was supposed to be doing. What Nina didn't know was that Cate herself was very close to her own orgasm, courtesy of the girl who had been eating her so nicely.

A minute later it was almost a chain reaction. The girl between Cate's legs suddenly rammed two fingers into her at the same time as she sucked Cate's clit into her mouth. Cate felt like her head was going to explode as her orgasm burst over her, shattering all of her nerves, and making her clamp her lips on the clit she had sucked into her own mouth.

The sudden flash of sensation and pain sent Nina over the edge, and a blinding light erupted behind her eyelids. She tried to scream just as Craig's cock invaded her throat, so no noise came out but the convulsion of her throat muscles and the vibrations of her scream were all it took to send Craig into his own orgasm. The first blast of cum shot out of his cock and straight into Nina's throat. He convulsively pulled back a short distance then slammed his hips forward again as he shot into her for the second time.

Two more times he slammed his hips into Nina's face, grunting with the force of the convulsion as his muscles clenched. Nina was totally under his control, still lost as she was in her own orgasm. As the force of his orgasm began to wane, he slowed his movements, still holding her head to his groin, his cock still in her throat as it began to soften slightly.

Nina's focus began to return, and she started to ease back, letting his cock slide up into her mouth. She sucked on it and used her tongue to wash it clean, then pulled back until it slipped from her lips. She licked her lips to get the last taste of him, then smiled up at him as their eyes met and his own focus returned.

He dropped to his knees in front of her, moving his hands to cup the sides of her face. "That was ... what can I say? That was incredible. Thank you." He leaned forward to kiss her, and Nina had a fleeting thought that many men wouldn't kiss a woman after what she had just done.

She pulled back as the kiss ended and smiled. "Maybe we'll get to do it again some time."

He grinned and said, "Maybe I'll get to return the favour as well."

The lifeguard on her left, whose name was Beth, had been playing with one of Nina's breasts while waiting her turn. "Oh, yes. Unlike most men, Craig actually knows his way around a pussy and he can eat you 'till you scream. If you get the chance, let him do you like that."

Nina grinned at the two of them. "I guess with all these girls here, you get quite a bit of practice."

Beth giggled again and answered for Craig. "Oh, for sure. We make sure he gets his ashes hauled a lot, but we have just as much fun because he's actually a really great guy. He's always looking out for us, and he never tries to pressure us into anything. If we don't feel like being with him some night, he never gives us a hard time about it." Realizing what she had just said, she giggled and reached out to wrap a hand around his soft cock. "Well, it's usually hard when he's with us. I think you may have killed it."

Nina looked at the way the young girl was looking at Craig, and the way she was stroking his cock. She could see that there was more than just sex there; the girl was strongly attracted to the young man. Nina reached over to take one of Beth's breasts in her hands. When she had her attention, she quietly said, "Why don't you take your stud for a shower and see if you can get some life back into that cock of his. I'm willing to bet that he'll be more than hard enough to take care of you pretty quick." She leaned in to give Beth a kiss, then said, "I hope I didn't get in the way of anything between you two."

Beth's eyes flashed to hers as she stammered, "We're ... we're just f-friends. Th-that's all."

Nina noted that Beth hadn't let go of Craig's cock, and her gaze swung between the two young people before she turned back to Beth. "Uh-huh. You just keep telling yourself that as he slides that cock into you. What you two have isn't just sex. For the others, that's probably all it is, but not for you two." She kissed the girl again, silencing any further protest, and caressed one of her pert breasts.

Nina heard the sounds of someone approaching orgasm just to one side, and she turned to look, then realized that she was still poised over Cate, who had not yet pulled out from under her. Grinning, she lifted herself off the girl, then lowered an arm to help her sit up. "I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't realize you were still down there."

"It's okay. I think I passed out when I came, so I didn't notice you were still on me. I don't know who was eating me, but it felt like my head exploded when she pushed me over the edge." Cate leaned in to give Nina a tongue-filled kiss, then separated to ask, "How about you? Did I do a good job?"

Nina laughed at the girl's concern. "You certainly know your way around a pussy, and how to finish a girl off. I swear I saw stars when I came, and I think Craig enjoyed it because I was trying to scream with his cock in my throat."

"You were taking Craig in your throat?" When Nina nodded, Cate said, "Damn, I wish I had seen that! I didn't think anyone could take that thing deep like that."

Nina giggled. "What can I say? It's a talent."

"Speaking of talents, how about we show these virgins something else you can do?" Joanne was kneeling beside her, and Nina felt one of the girl's hands sliding up her leg to cup her vulva. She was fairly certain that she knew what Joanne was talking about, but she lifted a questioning eyebrow just as she felt two fingers slide into her depths. "Yes, you know what I mean."

"Something tells me you're getting hooked on that. And I suppose you've already told everyone about it, and they didn't believe you." She closed her eyes for a second as Joanne rubbed a thumb over her clit, and curled the fingers in her pussy to tap at her G-spot. When she re-opened her eyes she could see Joanne looking toward the floor, and she reached out to grab her chin, lifting it until their eyes met.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't advertise everything we do together. After all, it could come back to reflect on any one of us."

"I ... I'm sorry. It's just that ... It's just that you're so pretty, and so into sex. And I just love what we do together.

Nina could feel Joanne's fingers starting to slide out of her, and she grabbed the girl's wrist to hold them in place. "I didn't say we couldn't do anything. I just meant that you need to be a little more discreet about it."

Joanne's face brightened at hearing Nina's words, and she pushed her fingers all the way back in. As she rubbed Nina's clit firmly with her thumb, she asked, "Does that mean... ?"

"Yes, you can fist me if that was your plan." Joanne nodded quickly. "I thought as much. Okay, you can do it this time, but next time I think it might be your turn, so you know what it really feels like."

Joanne's eyes widened at the implied threat, and Nina saw her swallow hard. She put out a hand to cup the side of the girl's face to show her that she wasn't angry, then leaned over to kiss her. When she pulled back, she asked, "So, where are we going to do this? And since Grace isn't here, I guess you can't do two at a time, can you?"

"I think one will be more than enough, especially because everyone will be wanting to crowd in to watch." Joanne looked around the room, then pointed at one of the benches that were along one wall. "Let's use the bench, because that will let you lay back at a good angle, and I can get lower than you." She pulled her fingers out of Nina's pussy, then the two of them helped each other up. Joanne had her arms wrapped around Nina quite possessively as she guided her over to the bench and got her positioned so she was straddling one end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.