My Wife, Her Slave
Chapter 18: Dealing with Erin

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Dealing with Erin - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The next morning at work Nina was called into a meeting with a new client of her firm. She and her assistant headed down the hall to the main conference room and joined the group that was already there. As introductions were being made, Nina was stunned to see that the new client's representative was Mistress Margo, who had spent the previous evening watching Nina be cropped by Gretchen.

Nina did her best to swallow her surprise and keep her expression calm and neutral, but inside she was very anxious, and very worried about what might transpire. She assumed that Margo had recognized her, although no signs were being displayed. The rest of the meeting proceeded smoothly, and Nina breathed a sigh of relief as she escaped back to the sanctity of her office.

The relief proved to be short-lived. A few minutes later, Nina's assistant appeared in her doorway, and announced that the client's representative wished to speak to her for a few moments. Nina swallowed hard, knowing that there was no way to avoid the meeting without some kind of explanation. She told her assistant to show the client in, but that there would be no need for her to attend the meeting.

As Margo entered the office, she closed the door, then turned and walked to Nina's desk with a somewhat predatory smile on her face. She leaned over to look directly into Nina's eyes. "So slut, how's your little pussy today? Still sore after the way Gretchen cropped it last night?" As she spoke, she parted the opening of Nina's blouse with an index finger, and ran the nail over her breastbone, and across to a breast, pushing the flap of the blouse back as she did so.

Nina leaned back in her chair to escape the probing finger. "It's fine. Is there something specific you wanted, Margo?"

"That's 'Mistress Margo' to you, slave. And yes, there is something I want ... I want your tongue in my pussy so I can see if it's as good as Gretchen seems to think it is."

"Well, Margo, I'm going to have to disappoint you. You're not getting anything from me today, especially not here in my office. You've got a lot of gall coming in here demanding sex, jeopardizing my job, and my professional standing."

"You're a slave. You can't refuse me, and I don't care about your job or your so-called 'professional standing'."

"I'm not a slave, and I can refuse anything I want."

"What do you mean? I saw you collared last night. I heard Gretchen call you her slave. I watched Gretchen crop you while you were tied down. How can you now say that you're not a slave?"

"Not that it's really any of your business, but Gretchen and I have an understanding. I wanted to learn about dominance and submission, and so Gretchen and I came to an arrangement wherein I am her slave while we are in the gym. When I'm in the gym I wear a collar, and she and others can treat me as a slave, as long as Gretchen's rules are followed; it's her gym, and I'm her slave. Outside the gym, none of that applies; I am my own person with complete free will, and therefore I refuse to put my tongue in your pussy."

"I don't believe you. You're dressed like a slut. I think you're saying no just because it's me."

Nina decided that she had had enough of Margo's arrogance. She stood up from her chair, and leaned forward to put her face inches from Margo's. "Do you see a collar around my neck? Do you see any indication that I am a slave? How I choose to dress has no bearing on anything; I may fit your definition of how a slut dresses, but that proves nothing."

She took a deep breath to calm herself. "I am asking you politely to leave my office. I would appreciate it if you would consider taking your business elsewhere, and I am going to recommend to the management committee that we not take you on as a client. I also have every intention of telling Gretchen about this incident, since she is my friend as well as my occasional Mistress."

Margo stood back, somewhat shocked by the outburst, and by the overall attitude of what she had thought was just another slave. She certainly wasn't seeing any signs of submissiveness on Nina's part, and was starting to think that what Nina had said just might be true. She would need to see for herself, and resolved to make this slave's life hell if she found out otherwise.

"Very well, I will leave ... for now. I warn you, bitch, if I find out that what you're saying isn't true, I will take your hide off with these nails and a whip at my first opportunity." She spun on her heel and stormed out of the office. An instant later, Nina's assistant rushed in and stopped dead as she saw the expression of fury on Nina's face.

"Ah ... Nina ... are you all right? Y-You look ready to kill someone. Should I not have let her in to see you?"

Nina took another deep breath, closed her eyes briefly, and willed herself to calm down. She opened her eyes, and smiled at her assistant whose look of consternation was almost comical. She walked over and put her hands on the girl's shoulders. "No Joan, you did nothing wrong, so put it out of your mind. Margo and I have some ... history ... I guess you'd call it. She brought up some things that should have remained buried, and I called her on it. She wasn't too happy about it, but she tends to be like that."

She raised a hand to Joan's face, cupping one side of it. "So, are we good, you and I? Or am I still an ogre?"

The girl smiled, then said, "Oh, you're still an ogre of a boss, but we're good." She giggled and Nina lifted an eyebrow in response.

"Do I need to put you over my knee to get some respect out of you?"

"O-o-oh, promises, promises." Nina drew her hand back, and turned toward her desk. Her assistant asked, "What should I do with the new client's file?"

"Well, keep it open for the moment, but I'm going to recommend to the committee that we not take her on."

"Okay, I'll leave it under 'Pending' and otherwise ignore it until you tell me otherwise." Her assistant left, and Nina turned back to her computer in an attempt to gather up her work and re-focus her mind. She was determined to tell Gretchen about the incident, and remembered that she was supposed to see Gretchen during her lunch hour. The thought brought a smile to her face, and she felt her pussy give a little jolt.


As lunch time approached, Nina walked down the hall to the washroom. As she left the stall after finishing, she bumped into her assistant who was just coming into the room. She went to the row of sinks and began washing her hands, looking into the mirror to check her appearance and to see if her hair needed touching up. Her assistant stepped to the sink beside her, and caught her eye in the mirror. Nina looked at her reflection with a questioning gaze, and Joan cleared her throat, then started to speak.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"No, go ahead ... what's up?"

"Well ... we've noticed that you've been dressing ... differently ... over the past little while, and we've been kind of wondering about it."

"Differently? How so?"

"Well, like today. Your skirt is shorter than it used to be, and you're not wearing a bra, are you?"

"I'm just trying out a new look. You're telling me that people are noticing?"

"Oh yeah, people are definitely noticing."

"In a negative way?"

"No, no, no. Very definitely in a positive way. They all think that you're really sexy looking. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but there are even a couple of gay women in the office who would like to date you."

"Really? That's interesting. So should I be expecting offers to go out for a drink?"

There was a pause for a moment, and Nina could see a flush spreading across her assistant's face. In a very quiet voice, Joan asked, "Would you like to go out for a drink?"

Nina turned to face the younger woman, a surprised expression on her face. "You?"

"Y-You're very pretty, and really good to work for. I like you a lot, and I really like your new look. Then today ... when you put your hand on my face ... I almost thought you were going to kiss me. I really wanted you to kiss me, but you're my boss, and I couldn't do that."

"So, are you gay, or do you swing both ways?"

"I'm pretty sure that I'm totally gay. I've been on dates with guys, but they just don't turn me on. Girls, on the other hand, really turn me on, especially when they look like you."

"Thank you for the compliment."

"But, you don't want to go out with me?"

"It's not that I don't want to, but it wouldn't be appropriate, because you work for me. You're a damn good assistant, and I wouldn't want to screw that up. Going out for a drink would probably be okay, but is that all you would want? Somehow, I think you'd probably want to have sex with me, right?"

Her assistant paused again. "I get wet just thinking about sex with you."

"And if we did that, we'd never be able to work together again. It's just not worth it, and if you think about it, you'll come to the same conclusion. I really like you, you're a great assistant, but as long as we work together, that's where it has to stop ... and that is not permission to go work somewhere else. If you did that, I just might have to spank you."

She laughed, "There's that promise again. Have you ever spanked someone?"

"I am not telling you whether I've spanked someone, or been spanked. That would be crossing a line. And on that note, I have to get moving. I've got a couple of errands to do over lunch, and I need to get going."

"Going for a nooner?"

"No, going shopping with a friend. I'll see you after lunch. I should be back on time, but if I'm not just cover for me." Nina hurried out of the washroom, and headed for her office to collect her things.


When she arrived at the gym, she decided to have a little fun with Gretchen, although she knew it could result in a punishment. Before getting out of her car, she unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and checked her hair in the mirror. Gretchen wasn't at the reception desk, so she entered the exercise room and saw her working with a client at one of the machines. She could see that the client was collared, and no one else was in the gym, so she knew that she could get away with a little slutty behaviour. She quietly walked up to Gretchen, and reached around her to grasp her breasts, squeezing them firmly.

Gretchen gave a start at the sudden sensation in her breasts, but when she felt someone close behind her, she turned her head to see who was molesting her. Realizing that it was Nina, she smiled. "Ah, little one, are you here for a nooner?"

"No, Miss ... did you forget that we have a date to go shopping today?"

"No, I hadn't forgotten. I've actually been looking forward to it, but I will say that having you here, with your hands where they are, is giving me wonderful thoughts of riding your face." As she spoke, she reached behind her with one hand and moved it under Nina's skirt. When she found Nina's pussy to be wet, as usual, she curled her middle finger between her lips, and slid it into her opening, then used the hook to pull Nina closer. "It seems that the thought has crossed your mind as well. You're quite wet, little one. Horny, are we?"

Nina moaned a little as Gretchen's finger stirred in her entrance, and again when Gretchen started rubbing her clit with a thumb. "You know that I'm always wet when I'm around you, so that's nothing new. And while I really would like to spend some time naked with you, it will have to wait because I'm on the clock, and I do have to go back to work this afternoon."

Gretchen laughed a little, then started to spin in Nina's arms. Nina released her grip on Gretchen's breasts, but kept her arms around her friend. When they were face to face, Gretchen kissed her deeply, and raised her wet fingers to Nina's mouth to get them cleaned. "I understand, little one, but just think what you're missing." She pulled her fingers back, gave Nina another peck on the lips, and said, "All right, little one, at least come and keep me company while I get changed."

Nina followed her to the changing room and watched as Gretchen started pulling off her sports bra. As she pulled it over her head, Gretchen looked at the state of Nina's blouse. "Did you go to work with your blouse like that?"

"No, I opened the last few buttons when I got here, since I thought you'd like it."

"I do. Pull it open the rest of the way. Let me see your tits. And lift your skirt ... at least let me see what I'm missing." Nina obliged, knowing that the view of her body was turning Gretchen on, and that Gretchen loved the look of her bare pussy framed by her stockings.

As Nina stood exposing herself, and Gretchen was in the act of removing her sneakers and shorts, the other client entered the changing room. Gretchen watched to see if Nina would react to her presence, and smiled to herself when Nina made no move to lower her skirt or close her blouse. The young girl looked Nina up and down, then turned and knelt in front of Gretchen. "I have finished my workout, Mistress. I was going to take a shower then go home if that is all right with you."

"Before you hit the showers, you can do something for me." Gretchen indicated Nina with a motion of her head. "This obstinate slave is refusing to let me ravish her body for lunch. I want you to give her a taste of what she's missing while I get changed. No tongue—she doesn't deserve that—just fingers. Get her nipples as hard as you can; feel free to work them hard. Rub her little clittie until she begs you to let her come, but do not let her come or you'll feel my whip. Understood?"

"Oh, yes Mistress. She's very pretty, Mistress." As the young girl stood and walked over to Nina, Gretchen looked over and stuck her tongue out at Nina, while also giving her a huge grin. Nina knew that Gretchen was simply getting back at her, and that there was no real malice intended. Nina resigned herself to ending up wet and horny within a very short time, if this young girl was any good at her task.

The girl started by reaching out to Nina's breasts. She splayed her fingers under each one, lifting it slightly and judging their weight and firmness. Her grip grew increasingly tighter until Nina moaned deep in her throat, then the girl started massaging the breasts very firmly, her fingers leaving red marks all over them. A moment later her hands loosened, and moved outward to Nina's nipples. The girl clamped each of Nina's nipples and began rolling them back and forth in her fingers, pulling them toward herself. Nina hissed in a breath at the sudden sharp pain, and her head tipped back a little as the arousal coursed through her in response. She felt the jolt from her nipples go all the way through her, and her groin flushed as the blood flow to the area increased.

The girl grinned as she watched Nina's reaction, and pulled harder on the nipples, stiffening them even more. She released one nipple and moved the hand to Nina's pussy, immediately finding the clit, and squeezing it between her finger and thumb. She rubbed it harshly, flashing Nina into a heat of arousal, and hearing a sharp cry from her mouth. After a moment of this treatment, she started rubbing the tip of the clit in a circular motion, hearing Nina's breathing grow ragged and loud, interspersed by moans as she pinched one nipple, then the other.

Gretchen looked over at the two women when she heard Nina's cries of arousal, concerned that Nina might be about to come in spite of her orders to the younger slave. She could see that the young slave was being quite harsh in her treatment of Nina's body, and recalled that this particular slave liked more than a modicum of pain with her orgasms. In fact, her strongest orgasms usually involved a whip or severe clamps to various parts of her anatomy.

Gretchen wasn't worried that the girl would go too far, as she had no tools or devices to use, just her fingers. She could see that the girl was making the most of those, and was fairly certain that the flashes of pain would be just strong enough to keep Nina from tipping over into orgasm.

She finished dressing and walked over to stand next to Nina, reaching out to caress her face. "I'd be willing to bet that a session with me wouldn't hurt nearly as much, and you'd get to come as part of it. Would you like to reconsider, or should I leave you to this merciless pain slut?"

Nina groaned as the girl twisted one of her nipples harshly. "Oh Mistress, you don't know how badly I want to take you up on the offer. I really want to come, and she's hurting me in all the right places ... but I just can't ... I just don't have time right now."

Gretchen cupped her cheek and kissed her. "I know little slut, but you're just so much fun to tease like this, and your body is just so much fun to play with." Turning to the young slave, she said, "Enough. Hit the showers, and for following my orders so well, you can play with yourself while you're in there. Have a couple of good ones on me." Gretchen gave the young girl a slap on the rear, and sent her on her way.

She turned to Nina and smirked. "Yes, she gets to come, and you don't. That's the price you pay for disappointing your Mistress." She gave the flushed slave a quick kiss, pausing to squeeze a breast and rub her mound quickly. "Now, straighten your clothes and let's get going."

As Nina reached for the buttons on her blouse, Gretchen said, "No, leave those undone until we get back. You're the one who opened it, so you can leave it like that. You can pull it together, and tuck it into your skirt to hold it, but no buttons." Nina gave her a bit of a worried look, but complied.


During the drive, Nina told Gretchen about the morning's incident with Margo. Gretchen got quite angry on hearing that Margo had overstepped her bounds, and ignored a number of accepted practices about the dominant/submissive lifestyle.

"Very few dominant/submissive relationships are out in the open, as there is a real danger of things being escalated into criminal charges. Face it, blatant exhibitionism in public is typically against the law. Putting a slave over your knee or whipping someone for some transgression is assault, regardless of how you look at it. Law enforcement usually looks the other way as long as we keep these things in private, and as long there appears to be some kind of consent between the parties. This is one of the reasons why what Erin did, or what Margo tried to do, really piss me off. They both nearly got you, and themselves, in serious trouble."

"I have to say that I am glad that Margo's actions have upset you, Miss, as I didn't think it was necessary for a part-time slave to jeopardize their real-world arrangements. I hate seeing you angry, but at least I know that I was right in what I did ... refusing her I mean."

"Well, even if you were a full-time slave, she had no right to try to force you into anything, especially something that could have got either one of you into serious trouble. The fact that you're my slave and not hers should have been enough to make her back off. That's another one of our 'rules' that she broke—you don't poach someone else's property."

"Thou shalt not covet ... although it seems strange to be quoting the Bible in this context."

Gretchen laughed at the reference, then went on, "Well, everyone has their own commandments, and that's one of ours. Forget about it for now. You deal with the professional issues about Margo, and I'll deal with the lifestyle part of things. I'll find some way to handle it; it'll probably need some kind of public outing for it to stick."


When they arrived at the sports store, Gretchen looked at Nina and said, "I'll go in after you, and move off to one side so that I can watch you. If you don't see Erin, you can come and tell me, and we can just shop for a suit. If you do see her, she will likely start in on you right away, and I would imagine that the body language between the two of you will be all the confirmation that I'll need. After that, I'll brush off any other sales help, and keep my eye on you. We'll have to play it by ear, but I doubt that anything will happen until the two of you go in the back, so I'll move in just after that."

"All right, that sounds like a plan. I have to say that Erin scares me, but you scare me even more, so I guess it all evens out."

Gretchen raised an eyebrow as she looked at Nina. In a somewhat mocking voice she asked, "I scare you? That's not very nice. Why would you say that I scare you?"

"Well, let me see ... I'm sitting here with my blouse completely unbuttoned, I've got no underwear on, and ten minutes ago a young girl was trying her best to twist my nipples off, all because you told me to do it, or allow it to be done to me."

Gretchen laughed a little. "That's not fear, that's love. You do all those things because you love me."

"Yes, Miss. Whatever you say, Miss."

"Smartass slut ... let's get this show on the road. Get your ass in there."

Nina entered the store, looking around as she moved to the swimwear area. She spotted Erin over in another corner of the store, helping a customer with a pair of sneakers. She didn't think that Erin had noticed her as yet, but she did her best to keep an eye on her as she started looking through the swimsuits.

After a moment, one of the sales associates appeared beside Nina to ask if she needed any help. Nina told her that she was mainly browsing for ideas at the moment, but would certainly ask for help if she needed it. The girl smiled politely and moved away.

When Nina looked for Erin again, she couldn't see her in the shoe section, and started scanning the store to locate her. Suddenly, a sharp voice spoke up from directly behind her. "Looking for me, slut? I've been waiting for you to come back, because you still owe me."

Nina jumped at the shock of hearing Erin's voice, and the manner in which she was speaking. She knew in an instant that without Gretchen's assistance she would be in real trouble. In an attempt to hold herself together, she turned and coolly looked at Erin. "I'm sorry, what was that you said?"

"You heard me. I told you the last time you were here that I expected something from you. Are you finally here to deliver?"

"I'm here shopping for a new bathing suit. Can you help me with that?"

Erin seemed to be taken aback a little. Since Nina did not seem to be trembling in her presence. She decided to play along for a moment, figuring that her time would come. "What kind of suit do you need? Something purely recreational or something designed for competitive swimming?"

"Definitely something for competitive swimming. I used to swim competitively, and I've decided to add it back into my workout regimen. I want something that I can have full freedom of movement in, and that won't be heavy in the pool."

"We have just the thing over here." As Erin walked over to a different display, she caught a glimpse of Gretchen about fifteen feet away. She nodded her head in Erin's direction, and Gretchen winked to show that she had understood the message.

Erin was holding a hanger with a deep blue suit on it. As Nina approached, she realized that she could see the store lights through the weave of the material, and knew that it probably fulfilled Gretchen's requirements. The thought of wearing the suit in public started to get to her, but she knew that Gretchen would not back down from her requirements.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.