My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 17: After the Demonstration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: After the Demonstration - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

After about twenty minutes, Gretchen felt a change in Nina's breathing, and thought she might be about to wake up. A few seconds more, and Nina jerked in her arms, making grunting noises. Gretchen held her firmly, and spoke softly into her ear. "It's okay little one, you're fine, and you're safe. We're here together, and there's just us."

"Wh-wh-ere are we?"

"We're still in the gym."

"This feels like a bed. There's a bed in the gym?"

"Yes, but no one knows about it. Well, except for you now."

"Can you let me go for a second?"

Gretchen loosened her grasp, and Nina rolled over, then came into her arms, this time face to face, and she hugged her tightly, breasts crushing together, and legs tangling. She locked her lips to Gretchen's, kissing her deeply, moaning low in her throat at the feeling of their lips and tongues, and the contact of all that skin.

After a few minutes of kissing, Nina pulled back slightly, and looked Gretchen in the eyes. "Now, can you tell me what the hell you did to me? My insides feel like liquid, my thighs are still stinging, I think I remember you whipping my tits, and my pussy is still vibrating. Now spill, what did you do to me?"

"Well, basically, I showed you what a skilled person can do with a crop. Did you enjoy it?"

"How many times did you make me come? I think I remember a few, but then it turned into a huge blur and it seemed like I was just coming forever."

"You came about six or seven times before I couldn't count because it was just continuous. You came when I smacked your tits, you came when I slapped your pussy, you came when I slapped your tits again, and then back to your pussy. I cycled around a few time like that, then homed in on your pussy and just went to town, and at that point you just went volcanic."

"I'll say. It's a good thing you told me I didn't have to ask permission, because I couldn't have focused long enough to do that. I was one raw nerve connected right to my clit."

"All right, then here's the million dollar question—would you let me do it to you again?"

"After I have about twelve hours sleep to recover, then you can do that to me anytime you want. It was amazing, and for the first time I think I really saw the true Mistress Gretchen coming out. When you told me no safeword, and that regardless of what I said you wouldn't stop, I was scared. But I knew that I could trust you, and I had to show that trust in you, and just decided to jump off the cliff, and let you do it. And now, I am so glad I did. The next time you say that it's time for a demonstration, I will be your test dummy. There is one thing, though..."

"What's that?"

"I don't have a safeword ... you never gave me one. I know the concept, but there was no way for me to tell you to stop with a safeword, because I didn't have one to begin with."

"Ah, okay we'll deal with that. So, are you feeling recovered yet?"

"Yes, why? You want to tie me up again?"

"That's an idea, but no. While you were strapped down, before I started in on you, I made a promise to you and me while I was looking at your pretty pussy."

"Oh, and what was that?"

"I promised that I would lick your pretty little clittie to a few more orgasms, and I think now is the time to do that."

"Can we modify that a little?"

"How so?" She reached out to hold one of Nina's breasts, caressing it softly.

"Well, something I haven't tried yet with a woman is a sixty-nine, and while you want to lick me, I really think that you deserve a good licking after what you did for me, so why don't we combine the two and do each other?"

"Help me; I think I've created a monster."

"Well, you're the one that's about to benefit, so I'd quit complaining if I were you." She moved into Gretchen's embrace and started kissing her again. As the kiss deepened, they each started exploring the other's body with hands on breasts, then stomachs and pussies. Their lips separated and started moving down each other's bodies, kissing whatever they could reach.

After a few more minutes, Nina lifted and turned around, then started kissing her way down Gretchen's stomach and onto her mound. She could feel Gretchen's lips on her own stomach, then her mound, and moved herself into position to hold Gretchen's thighs, separating them to make room for her head.

She stuck her tongue out, and licked in a single line down the centre of Gretchen's mound and into her slit, seeking out her clit, and circling her tongue around it. At the same time, she could feel Gretchen's tongue moving on her labia and then to her clit. The two women moaned at the same time, and pressed their hips tighter to the mouth that was attaching to their pussy, and tongues began to move at a furious rate.

Nina found that she could almost feel like her mouth was connected to her own pussy, because Gretchen was mirroring her actions, so each swipe of her tongue was answered on her own clit. When she pursed her lips and sucked Gretchen's clit, the set of lips on her own clit did the same. Her arousal soared, and she started bucking her hips into the sucking mouth, just as the hips on her mouth started moving in the same way.

The two women drove each other on, each climbing toward the orgasm, and working the clit in their mouth to reach the goal. In a storm of moans and cries and thrashing limbs the orgasm broke over each of them, and they yelled out their release. As caught up in the spasms as she was, Gretchen was determined to give her friend another one, just as Nina decided to do the same, so they attacked each other in a fresh frenzy, this time bringing fingers to bear as well as tongues, and they ended up with three fingers in each other's channel, ramming in and out, tongues lashing over clits, and finally screaming again as they collapsed against each other, finally drained.

They lay against each other for a few minutes, catching their breath, then Nina sat up and turned around, climbing on top of Gretchen and kissing her deeply, then moving back to rest her chin on her arms and look down at her friend.

Somewhat impishly, she said, "So, how are you doing, dear?"

Gretchen cocked an eyebrow, and said, "That's Mistress dear, to you. You're still wearing your collar."

"Oops. Sorry, Mistress. I submit myself for your punishment."

Gretchen reached over and swatted Nina on the ass. "Consider yourself punished. With this arm that's about all I can do."

Nina lifted up with a look of concern. "Oh, Mistress, we need to get some ice on that, then some heat, and I should probably massage it for you. Is there any ice in here?"

"All the fridges have ice makers, so there should be plenty of ice. I guess we should get up."

"Yes, Mistress."

As they left the room, Nina realized that they were passing through the door that Gretchen had dismissed as blocking access to mechanical equipment. Without thinking, she blurted out, "You lied to me."

Gretchen fixed her with a steely gaze and asked, "Did you say something, slut?"

Realizing what she had done, Nina dropped to her knees, and put her hands behind her back. "I submit myself for your punishment, Mistress."

Gretchen reached out and removed Nina's collar. "After what we just did to each other, I think we can be just Gretchen and Nina for a while. Stand up, but remember that I owe you a punishment."

"Yes, Miss. Now that my collar is off, may I speak freely?"

"Somehow, I don't think even a collar would stop you. What's on your mind?"

"When you first showed me around the gym, you said that this door was to the mechanical and electrical room, yet there is a bed behind it. What else is in that room?"

Gretchen paused for a moment, and sighed. "I should have probably left your collar on you while I said this. I need your word, to the same degree as when you ceded control of your sexuality to me."

"You have it, on my life, but please return me to slave state if you think it would be more appropriate."

"No, little one. This is a measure of the trust that must exist between you and me. You were correct, I did lie to you, but in my defence I lied about that room on the day we first met, long before I vowed to never lie to you. As that vow now binds me, I will tell you the truth about that room.

"The door actually does lead to the mechanical and electrical room, but there are two doors beyond the one you see. One leads to the mechanicals, the other leads to my playroom. During your research into dominance and submission, you may have seen references to a dungeon, or a punishment room. The playroom is mine; it is also the place where I store implements of my dominance, such as collars, crops, and whips. Until tonight, no one except me had ever been in it. I took you in there only because of the bed; you needed some rest and I did not want to leave you on the massage table. I knew you would wake up disoriented and I wanted to be there to comfort you. I purposely left the lights off, so that you would not see the rest of the room. You are not ready for that room yet.

"There will come a day when I will want to take you into the room, either to punish you, or to play with you as I did tonight with the crop. Until that day comes, you are forbidden to enter that room. You are also forbidden to even mention the existence of the room. To anyone other than you and I, that door leads to the mechanical and electrical room." Gretchen paused for a moment to let the import of what she had said sink in.

"Do you accept the requirements I have just explained? Do you give your vow of secrecy about the room?"

Nina looked up at her from her kneeling position. "I almost wish I were still collared, as it would make the wording a little easier ... you have my vow, in the strongest terms that I can provide. May our friendship, and my relationship to you as submissive and slave, be forfeit if I break that vow. I shall never divulge the existence of that room, and I shall never even mention it again, except as the dirty place that houses the mechanical and electrical equipment." After a pause, she smiled at Gretchen and said, "Had I been collared, that whole speech would have taken two words, namely 'Yes, Mistress'."

Gretchen grinned at her and growled, "I knew there was a reason that I wanted you collared permanently. Then those would have been the only two words out of your mouth, forever."

She started to walk away, then looked back at the still-kneeling Nina. "I thought you were getting some ice for my arm?" Nina looked guilty for a second, then jumped to her feet heading for one of the refrigerators. On the way she grabbed a towel from a pile near the sauna. At the fridge, she piled ice cubes into the towel, then wrapped it over and followed Gretchen to a chair. She carefully wrapped the ice-filled towel around Gretchen's arm, and sat beside her to support it.

"We should keep it iced for about a half-hour, then give it some moist heat, and I can massage it for you, maybe in the sauna."

"Okay, I think that will work. Since we've got some time, is there anything you wanted to talk about? Didn't you tell me that you nearly got beaten up on your run this morning? What was that all about?"

Nina described the events of her morning run, and described how the woman had threatened her. "I think what I'm having trouble coming to grips with the most was her assertion that she wasn't a lesbian, yet wanted me to lick her. I would have thought that one female wanting to dominate another female would be doing it because of her lesbian feelings."

"Well, little one, you sometimes have to think of these things in a different way. For example, it is said that when a man rapes a woman, it's not about the sex, it's about the power. It's quite similar in the situation you're describing. What the woman wanted was to dominate you, and potentially get some sex out of it, but the key thing was the control over you. While a rapist wants an orgasm for himself, what he wants from the woman is the feeling of power he has over her; he doesn't care about her sexual satisfaction, only his. In this woman's case, she wanted the control over you, and her own gratification; yours was not even worth considering.

"When I dominate you, or any other slave, I also get the feeling of power, but I use that power to grant or deny your orgasm, as well as to achieve my own. My power and control stems from how I can make your body experience pleasure, not just from whether I can make you do pleasurable things to me. Certainly, I can easily take the attitude that I will have many orgasms at the hands and lips of a slave, and the slave will have none. I have done that with slaves in the past, and I can do it with any number of slaves today. But I find that the experience tends to leave me a little hollow. The orgasms are certainly satisfying physically, but they are empty of any emotion, so they are very unsatisfying in other ways.

"Now, with a certain part-time slave, occasionally taking total control, and denying her an orgasm is lots of fun, and a real head rush of power. But by the same token, pushing her into a non-stop series of orgasms is a lot of fun, and is also a head rush of power. However, putting the power aside, and getting into a mutually satisfying couple of orgasms is the most fun of all."

Nina looked fondly at Gretchen as her last few statements sank in, and her eyes began to tear. She leaned over and kissed her deeply, then hugged her as best she could without disturbing the arm. "Well, I'm glad it's as enjoyable for you as it is for me. Although, I have to say that the denied orgasms aren't a lot of fun for me."

With a wink, Gretchen responded, "Yes, but since you're the slave, it doesn't matter. They're fun for me, and I am the only who matters."

"Yes, Miss. Now, given the threats of violence that I've been running into, I'm wondering whether I should add some martial arts training or self-defence courses to my new physical fitness regime. I didn't know that getting into a lesbian lifestyle was going to result in being threatened as I have been."

"I can see why you think you might need that. Leave it with me; I know a mistress who is a martial arts expert, and runs her own dojo. I'll talk to her the next time I see her, but either way you'd need to be in shape, so we can continue the fitness routine that you're on. And, by the way you really haven't experienced a lesbian lifestyle yet, since you've only made two women come. Maybe I should set you a goal of having a large number of lesbian trysts in the shortest possible time."

"If that's what you tell me to do, then it will be my mission. But where would I find enough?"

"I have an idea. I'm going to add to your physical fitness regime. Is there a pool near you? A real workout pool, not someone's backyard play pool. I'm assuming that you can swim."

"Yes, I can swim, quite well in fact. I tried out for the team in college and nearly made it. And yes, there's an aquatic centre not far from our house."

"Okay, then here's the deal. First, go buy yourself a proper athletic swimming suit. It should be one layer of thin fabric, cut very high at the hips, very narrow over your pussy, and only cover about half of your ass. You've likely seen the kind of suit I mean on the higher-end athletes. No built-in bra, no padding, just one layer of material, and skin-tight. You probably wore one just like it when you were swimming in college.

"Next, every evening, you'll go to the aquatic centre and swim lengths for an hour. And I mean work at it; swim like you're trying out for the team again. If you run out of breath, take a break, then go at it again; I don't want you to drown. I do want you to go as late as you can, and still have time to get a workout in. Try to time your arrival to be after the families and kids have left.

"When you arrive, in the dressing room, you will strip in the main room—no private changing rooms for you. The sequence will be: find a locker, take off all your clothes, and put them in the locker; then open your gym bag and take out your suit and towel; put your bag in the locker; then put your suit on, shower, and into the pool.

"When you finish swimming, go to the shower room and rinse off the chlorine. Use the main showers; no closed cubicle for you. Take off your suit while you're in the showers, and wring it out. Then go to your locker, leave the suit and get your soap or shampoo, then go back to the showers, soap up, shampoo, rinse off, all while anyone who wants to can watch. If someone wants to wash your back, let them. If they are intrigued by your shaved pussy, let them touch. The same thing applies in the rest of the locker room; everyone should notice that you are on display, and potentially available.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.