My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 16: Gretchen Gives a Demonstration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Gretchen Gives a Demonstration - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

When she arrived at the gym that day, Gretchen was not out front, so Nina headed into the workout area. She found Gretchen observing while another woman was admonishing a young girl on one of the exercise machines. To Nina's surprise, the young girl was wearing a collar; it appeared to be a solid band of silver around the girl's neck. Engraved on it was a pattern of the outline of a kneeling slave girl. Nina realized that the woman talking to her must be her mistress.

Nina walked up beside Gretchen, who turned her head and smiled at her, then wrapped an arm around her and pulled her in for a deep kiss. As the kiss broke, Gretchen ran her fingers through Nina's hair, and Nina leaned her head against Gretchen's. Gretchen moved her hand down Nina's side, then onto her skirt which she pulled up until she could put her hand on Nina's bare rear. She gave the cheek a firm squeeze, and then rubbed her hand over it in a caress.

A moment later, and the dominant woman turned to Gretchen. She smiled as she looked at the tableau before her, seeing the obvious affection the two had for each other, but not seeing the hand on Nina's ass. "Gretchen, do you have a crop I could borrow? The slut's not working hard enough, and she needs an incentive to do better."

"Certainly Margo. Just give me a minute and I'll get it." She turned to Nina. "You need to get changed anyway, so let's go in the back." She turned the two of them, and unlocked the rear door with her free hand, guiding them through to the back section. In the locker room, she stepped back a foot from Nina, then reached out to undo the button of her jacket. She slipped it off her shoulders, and laid it over a seat, then turned back, placing a hand under each of Nina's breasts. She rubbed her thumbs over the nipples, but didn't notice any adverse reaction from Nina.

As she squeezed the breasts lightly, she looked at Nina. "Are your nipples okay today? Any after effects from last night?"

"No, they're feeling fine. At least, what you're doing feels really good."

"Good. Now take your skirt off and come here and kiss me the way a naked woman should."

Nina giggled at the remark, then unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it, leaving her in her stockings and heels. She paused for a moment, and displayed herself for Gretchen.

"You know, that slave was right. You certainly do look scrumptious in just stockings and heels. I might need to put you on your knees later." She pulled Nina in for another deep kiss, tongues warring with each other, her hands roaming between Nina's ass and her breasts. Nina reached down and squeezed the cheeks of Gretchen's ass through her shorts, then moved a hand between them to fondle one of her breasts.

Gretchen broke the kiss a few moments later, sighing, "I really do enjoy kissing you, especially when all this skin is available. But, you need to get changed, and I need to get a crop or my clientele will be wondering where I've been."

She started to turn away, then stopped and looked back at Nina with a glint in her eye. "Since I have to get a crop anyway, and your nipples are good, should I also get a tit whip or a light flogger, and introduce you to those?"

Nina's breath caught for a moment. In a quiet voice she said, "I am sure that my mistress will choose to do whatever she thinks is appropriate."

Gretchen noted the very careful wording. Even though Nina was in the gym, and was technically a slave, since she was not wearing her collar she still had some control. Nina was basically telling her that she could make whatever decision she felt like, treating Nina as a slave. She smiled broadly at Nina, blew her a kiss, and left the room. Nina somehow knew that she would feel the sting of a whip across her breasts before the session was over.

By the time that Gretchen returned, Nina was changed, and on her knees holding her collar. As Gretchen walked up to her, she looked up and asked, "Miss, later today could we talk about something that happened this morning? I was threatened again, and I'd like to talk about a couple of lifestyle issues, and some additional training."

Gretchen's face darkened. "Someone threatened you this morning? What happened? Were you hurt?"

"It's okay, Miss. I talked my way out of it, but it did surprise me a little. Maybe later in the sauna, or something? I don't want to hold anything up now."

"You are correct. We don't have time now, but we will talk about this later."

Nina held her collar out to Gretchen. "Mistress, will you accept me as your slave for our session today, and fasten this collar on my neck as a mark of my slavery?"

Gretchen took the collar, looking down at Nina. "Do you still offer yourself to me in slavery, within the confines of this gym? Do you still offer me complete control over your sexuality in all aspects of your life?"

"I do Mistress. I accept your control, and I accept your collar as a sign of that control."

Gretchen knelt down before Nina. "Look at me, little one. Each time you offer me your collar, I am going to repeat this little ritual, to make sure that you and I still understand each other, and that we both agree on the terms of the contract between us. No one else will come between us in this contract, and this contract will end the instant I refuse to collar you, or you refuse to accept the collar. Is that understood?"

Nina was a little shocked by this heartfelt statement, but realized it was a further extension of Gretchen's emotional outpouring of the previous evening in the bar. She knew how deeply Gretchen felt for her, and realized that Gretchen was expressing her love at the same time as she was enslaving her. To Nina, this reinforced the trust that she knew she could place in Gretchen.

"Yes Gretchen, I understand. I also understand why you are planning to perform this ritual each time. I know it is because you love me, and you want to reinforce the trust I have placed in you. I love you, and I do trust you." Nina leaned her head back slightly, baring her neck to Gretchen's access, and felt Gretchen fasten the collar around her neck. As the buckle slid home, she felt a thrill go through her.

"Thank you, Mistress. May this slave stand now, or would Mistress prefer a service that I can better deliver on my knees?" Nina looked up with a hint of a smile, knowing full well that she was teasing Gretchen a little.

Gretchen stood up, and to Nina's slight shock, she pulled her shorts down past her knees and stepped up to Nina's face. Grabbing the back of Nina's head, she pulled it into her groin, and growled, "Smartass slut, get to work before I tan your hide with that crop."

Nina stuck her tongue into Gretchen's folds, relishing the taste of her friend. She circled her clit with the tip of her tongue, then reached lower to lick around her opening, and stuck her tongue in as deeply as she could reach. Gretchen brought her other hand to Nina's head, and started moving her face around, showing Nina where she wanted to feel her tongue. Nina did her best to maintain contact, but it was obvious that Gretchen was in control. At one point, Gretchen was rubbing her clit along the bridge of Nina's nose, and a moment later her opening was rubbing across Nina's chin.

Abruptly, Gretchen let go of Nina's head, and stepped back. She reached for a small towel to dry herself, then pulled her shorts back up.

Nina looked up from her kneeling position. "Mistress? I thought you wanted me to finish you?"

"What I want slut, is for you to carry my scent and my taste with you for the rest of the session. Every breath you take will remind you of me, and every time you lick your lips you'll taste me. Everyone who looks at you will see the sheen of my juices on your face, and if they get close enough to you, they will smell me on your breath and on your face."

Nina knelt up straighter. "I will carry your mark with pride, Mistress. Everyone will know that I serve you."

"Meet me in the massage room. Get your shorts off, and get on the table, on your back. I'll be back in a minute."

Nina wasn't quite sure what was happening, but knew that it was best to obey, and not question. Gretchen left the locker room heading for the workout area, and Nina went to the massage room, following Gretchen's orders. She climbed up and spread her legs wide, waiting.

Gretchen came in a moment later, and stood between Nina's spread legs. She stared at Nina's wet pussy, licking her lips. "I wouldn't mind carrying the mark of that on my face for a while," she said under her breath. After a moment, she shook her head, clearing the thought, and looked at Nina.

"I think it's time that you got more familiar with parts of your body that you said hadn't been used. She put a hand on Nina's thigh, then slid it up into the cleft of her ass, and tapped on her anal ring. Nina flinched at the touch, but didn't pull away. Gretchen held up something in her other hand, and Nina looked at her.

"This is an anal stimulator. It's sort of what we call a butt plug, but it's very short. A regular butt plug is designed to go fairly deeply into your ass, and if it also vibrates, it stimulates you deep inside. It feels a little strange, but most people find it adds an interesting dimension to an orgasm. This unit is designed to focus everything on your anal ring, which is where all the nerves are located. It is shaped so that it goes in easily, then once your muscle closes on its narrow section, an adjustment makes it widen on both sides of the muscle, so it clamps itself in place. When it starts vibrating, it stimulates all the nerves both inside and outside. It will feel like someone is playing with your asshole all day, so you should be quite well entertained as the day goes on."

Gretchen drizzled a little oil over the device, then looked at Nina. "Lift your legs. Hold them behind your knees, and pull them up to your chest, but spread apart. When Nina was in position, Gretchen rubbed a little oil around Nina's back opening, then placed the tip against her sphincter. With a smooth push, the tip entered Nina's rear. Gretchen watched as the ring widened to accept the thicker bulge, then snapped on the narrow neck, pulling it in. Nina groaned with its insertion, not quite knowing what she was experiencing.

Once it was in place, Gretchen twisted a knob on the base of the unit, and Nina could feel it changing shape. Gretchen watched the unit's base, gave the knob another turn, then moved away. "You can put your legs down now. How does it feel?"

"I'm not sure. A little strange ... it's like..."

"Like you're halfway through a bowel movement?"

"Yes, that's it."

"Well, how does it feel when I do this?" Gretchen held up a remote control and clicked a button. Immediately, Nina felt a strong stimulation through her anal ring that moved into her pussy. She moaned, and her hips started to move in small circles.

"I can tell that you like that. Just think, that's the lowest setting. I think we'll leave you to stew like that for the day while you do your exercises."

"Oh, Mistress. I don't know if I'll be able to. I think it might make me come."

"Well, remember the rules—no coming without permission. And I doubt I'll give permission in the middle of an exercise session, so you better stay focused on your workout, and not your pussy. Get your shorts back on, unless you intend to do your workout naked."

"Yes, Mistress." Nina climbed down off the table, quickly pulling her shorts up before Gretchen changed her mind about making her work out naked.

"By the way, slut ... remind me later to shave your pussy. You're getting some stubble."

"Yes, Mistress." Nina climbed off the table and retrieved her shorts. As she moved around, the anal stimulator shifted within her, reminding her of its presence, and sending flashes of arousal through her. 'I don't know how I'm going to make it through this workout ... and I also never knew how sensitive my ass was.'

Coming back into the workout area, she saw Mistress Margo and her slave using the elliptical trainer. The slave was trying to work the machine, and her mistress was using the crop to swat at the backs of the slave's thighs, admonishing her to work harder. "Put some muscle into it ... bear down harder ... your legs have gotten flabby, and we are going to tone them. You either work at it and get in shape, or I'll whip you and put you up for sale."

Nina walked up to join Gretchen, who was standing and idly watching the display. As she registered Nina's presence, she looked at her and said, "Watch closely little slut. That could be me with the crop and you on the trainer if you don't keep working hard."

"Yes, Mistress."

"That reminds me ... did you run this morning?"

"Yes, Mistress. Three miles."

"Three miles? Did you run the whole way, and how did it go?"

"Yes, Mistress, I ran the whole thing. Except for getting threatened with a beating, it went very well. I got into the zone before I had covered a mile, and stayed in it 'till the end. I felt like I could have done more, but I didn't want to overdo it. The three miles felt like the perfect distance. It actually made me feel really good all day."

"Excellent. That is the best way to be. Okay slut, you will run the three miles every morning, rain or shine. Feel free to vary your route, but don't try to up the distance unless the three miles isn't getting your heart rate and your sweat level up anymore. We don't want to wear you down, just tone you up and improve your health. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

The other mistress had been overhearing bits of the conversation, and had glanced over to see Gretchen and Nina talking. She had known Gretchen for quite a while, and knew that she did not have anyone else in her life, so she was curious to see who this person was that kept referring to her as 'Mistress.' After delivering another order to her own slave, she turned and wandered over to join Gretchen and Nina.

"So, Gretchen, is this a new slave you have, or are you training someone for a different mistress?"

"No Margo, this one is my slave."

"I have to say that she's quite cute." The other mistress ran a hand lightly over Nina's abdomen, then scratched lightly with her long fingernails. Nina found the sensation very pleasant, especially on top of the persistent buzzing in her anus. The mistress moved her hand up over Nina's breasts, stopping to feel one through her sports bra. "Hmmm ... good sized tits, and nice and firm." She looked over Nina's face, and hair. Nina felt as if she were being inspected for a sale.

"So, tell me slave, do you have a good tongue? And do you know how to use it?"

"I've been told that I do, Mistress, and I have had some experience using it."

Margo leaned in a little closer, and angled her face to see Nina in a slightly different light. She came very close, sniffing around Nina's nose and mouth. Out of the corner of her eye, Nina could see Gretchen smirking, and fought to keep a straight face.

"From the look and smell of you, I would say that you've already been putting your tongue to work today. Is that true?"

"Yes, Mistress. My mistress felt that I should be marked for my workout."

"Well, I applaud your mistress's initiative. I think you should get on your knees now and show me how well that tongue works." The woman stepped back and spread her legs slightly, fully expecting Nina to drop down.

As Nina started to move, Gretchen put a hand on her shoulder, and quietly said, "No, slut." Addressing the other mistress, she said, "No, not in this part of the gym, because you could be seen by anyone coming in the front door. Perhaps later, in the back. Besides, my slave needs to get through her workout, and we only have so much time."

Nina decided that it would not be a good time to remind her mistress that Nina had been spanked, and become a slave, in this part of the gym. While both episodes hadn't necessarily involved sex, they had involved nudity, which was supposed to be forbidden in the outer part of the gym.

The mistress let her disappointment register on her face, and looked harshly at Nina for a moment. Then she shrugged, and handed the crop to Gretchen. "Your gym, your rules." She turned to look at her own slave and said, "Come slave. Let's hit the sauna, and I think I may want to mark your face too." The two women moved to the rear section of the gym, leaving Gretchen and Nina alone.

"Mistress, if I may?"

"What is it, slut?"

"Mistress, could you possibly show me the crop, and explain what it is, and how it is used? I have never seen one before, nor seen it used fully."

Gretchen turned to look at her more directly, and smiled, with a glint in her eye. "I could give you a very personal demonstration if you'd like, but maybe later. I keep forgetting that that cave you were brought up in was lacking in certain basic amenities." She held the crop in front of Nina, and began describing it to her.

"This is a crop, more properly known as a riding crop, as its designed purpose is to control a horse. The rider uses it to swat the flanks of the horse, usually to get it to speed up, or to change direction. A typical crop has a handle on one end, covered in leather, and usually shaped to fit the holder's grip. At the other end is a loop of leather, or a triangular flap of leather.

"Crops were adopted by the S and M community, as they are an alternative to a whip. A crop is constructed out of leather and a piece of cane. The thickness of the cane determines how flexible the crop is. A light, whippy crop uses a thin piece of cane. A thicker piece of cane makes for a heavier, less flexible crop. Personally, I prefer a lighter version. I can make the tip of it do very interesting things, and I find that it gives me excellent control. A lighter cane stings more, but bruises much less, so I can achieve an excellent result without leaving much in the way of marks.

"The shaft of the crop is covered in braided leather. All things considered, it is an excellent example of a leather worker's skill. In the hands of an expert, it can punish, it can arouse, it can titillate, it can hurt, or it can feel like a caress. I can take the shaft of the crop, and place it between the lips of your wet little pussy, like this."

Gretchen laid it unerringly down the centre of Nina's labia through her shorts, and lifted up, causing Nina to suck in a breath at the sensation, and go up on her toes. As she sawed it back and forth, Nina felt the braiding pass over her clit, and her arousal flared. "If I keep this up, you will come, no question about it. If I were to do that to your bare cunt, you would have a very sore pussy, as the braiding would rub you raw in no time."

"The leather flap at the end of the crop can be used to slap, with or without a lot of force." She demonstrated by slapping Nina twice on the thigh, one strike more painful than the other. "Used for slapping, it stings, but leaves no lasting mark, although a few repeats will redden the skin. It is quite useful for a shaved pussy, as the flap can slap on top of the mound, then drag along the lips, catching the clit and the labia with its edge. With a reverse stroke, it catches the lower edge of the labia, and drags across them before flipping past the underside of the clit. Done properly, it can feel like nothing you've ever experienced, and it can make you scream in orgasm."

"One of the reasons I like the lighter, more flexible crops is that you can achieve a lot more with wrist action than with a full arm swing. I can get the end of the flap moving so fast that it practically hums. If you really want an experience, I can restrain you with your legs spread very wide, then use a crop so that the flap is moving like a hummingbird's wing, and work into your pussy. The flap hits you so fast on the up and down strokes that it is like a buzzer passing over your skin. It doesn't really hurt, but there is an element of pain. I don't know a single woman who can withstand it without screaming into a massive orgasm. They all came back for more, but I don't do it often because I need to build up some muscle in my wrist."

"Whew, another long speech. Do you have any questions about what I've just said?"

"I don't think so, Mistress, however it is a little academic until I've experienced it. Should I present myself so that you might use it on me?"

"You sound like you want me to crop you."

"You will do as you see fit, Mistress. It is not my place to decide."

"All right, slut, maybe you should see what you could be in for. Spread your legs about shoulder width, bend over at the waist, hands behind your head."

Once she was in position, Gretchen walked around Nina delivering a rapid-fire series of slaps to the backs of her thighs and calves, her abdomen, her exposed back, and the inside of her thighs. She swatted her across the buttocks four times with the cane portion of the crop. Since she was hitting Nina through the shorts, she hit her a little harder to ensure that the strikes would be felt, and Nina gave a little yelp with each one. "Think about what those might feel like on bare skin." Nina swallowed at that thought.

Gretchen walked around in front of Nina and stopped. "Stand up. Pull your bra up over your tits to your neck." No sooner had Nina complied than Gretchen unleashed a flurry of light slaps that hit Nina on every surface of her breasts within a few seconds, so fast was the action. Nina had barely even reacted when Gretchen told her to cover herself. The skin of her breasts stung like she had been attacked by bees, but the pain was already fading into a glow, and she to admit that the sensation had been arousing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.