My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 6: A Shower ... and Goodbye?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Shower ... and Goodbye? - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

As they entered the shower, Gretchen pointed out a few of the amenities that were available. "We keep the towels over in that corner, behind those glass doors, mainly to keep them dry. As you can see, we have lots—I do a lot of laundry."

Moving over to one wall, she pointed out the array of different showerheads, nozzles, grills, and hoses that ran the length of the wet area. "You've probably never seen some of the things we have here, especially because I don't imagine that your cave had much in the way of running water." She watched Nina carefully for a reaction as she said this, but she could tell that the mood was still light.

"Well, ever' Sat'day night down in th' holler, Momma used to make us jump in th' crick and use some sand to scrape off th' dirt. Th' part I always hated was pickin' off th' leeches when we got out."

Gretchen's eyes widened, as she couldn't believe that her friend could create the backwoods accent and speech pattern that she was hearing. Seeing Gretchen's expression, Nina could no longer keep a straight face, and she started laughing loudly. After a moment, Gretchen joined in, glad to see that Nina hadn't returned to anything like her disconsolate self.

"Smart ass," she muttered, with no hint of rancour. Nina giggled again on hearing this, and stuck her tongue out at Gretchen, simultaneously rolling her eyes. "If I may be permitted to continue...

"The overhead shower heads are controlled by these adjusters here, and you can set the flow rate as well as the temperature for each of them independently. These adjustable heads along the wall are set by these other controls, so you can angle them in any direction you want, and also change their flow rate and temperature. Each of the flat grills in the wall spray water straight out and there is a control beside each one. You can literally have warm water raining on your head from straight above, hot water pounding into the muscles of your back and sides, and cool water spraying straight at your front, all at the same time.

"And then we also have hand-held shower heads scattered along the length of the wall, so you can direct any temperature or force of water anywhere you want, just in case you can't reach with any of the other heads."

"Wow! I cannot believe the thought that went into this. This is truly hedonistic. It makes me want to move in for at least a week." Nina stood in one place, slowly spinning around to take in the design of the room. The walls and floor were all covered in shades of grey and pink stone, the lighting was subdued and indirect, and there were no separating partitions or dividers anywhere. As Gretchen had pointed out earlier, it was optimized for two, but given its size, could easily accommodate two or three times that number, especially if they were all friends and didn't mind a little close proximity.

As she looked over the collection of nozzles and controls, she noticed a few hoses with very small nozzles, and even a couple that ended in what looked like wands with holes running around both the circumference and the length. She walked up to one group of them, and asked, "What are these for?" They certainly don't look like regular hand-held showerheads."

"Ah, there are a few extra added attractions that I haven't mentioned yet." Walking over to join Nina, she lifted two of the small hoses, and showed Nina that there were coloured bands around the nozzle tips. These green ones dispense liquid body wash, so you don't even need to bring in a bar of soap. Just push the button on the side to get the soap out. The ones marked in red contain shampoo. Again, just push the little button and you can get as much as you want."

Nina grabbed one of the odd looking nozzles, and realized that it was coated in a very soft and slippery material, almost as if it had been oiled. On closer inspection, she saw that the tip of the unit was tapered and rounded, so that it came to a blunt end. It was about eight inches long, and just under two inches thick. There were small holes running along its length, and four or five holes arrayed over the tip. "And what comes out of this one?"

"Only water," said Gretchen, although she had a bit of an odd look on her face.

Nina held it up, gripping it a little tighter as it threatened to slip out of her hand. It had a springy resilience to it, but she couldn't quite think what it reminded her of. "Only water? It certainly is an odd-looking showerhead. How are you supposed to use it?"

"It's not so much how you use it, as where."

"Where? Where in the room or where on your body?"

"Well, since it's at the end of a hose, you can't easily take it out of the room. No, little one, I mean where on your body. It's for internal cleansing, although it actually does a little more than clean."

"Internal cleansing?" Echoing Gretchen's words, Nina turned the strange object over in her hands, examining it closely. Suddenly, its odd shape connected with a flash of memory and Gretchen's comment about 'internal cleansing' and she realized what it looked like. She dropped it as if it had stung her, gave a little scream, and stepped back.

"Th-th-that's a vibrator!"

Gretchen started laughing hard at Nina's reaction, and couldn't reply for a moment. "Well, yes it will vibrate as the water flows through it, but that just adds to the effect. Here, come and see." Gretchen walked over and took hold of the device from where it was swinging at the end of its hose. She reached over to one of the controls on the wall, and after a moment, water started to gently spray from the holes along the device.

"Here, just hold it in your hand. You don't have to put it in you."

"But it looks like a, what-do-you-call-it, a d-dildo?"

"Well, not really. It's simply a tapered cylinder. A true dildo is modeled after a man's penis, so it has a much different shape. Just hold it in your hand, it won't bite."

Nina looked at the thing with trepidation, but finally decided that she was being a little foolish, and cautiously reached out a hand. Gretchen wrapped Nina's fingers around it, and as she squeezed, she could feel a vibration running through it, and a pulsing action to the water coming out. She looked up at Gretchen, and said, "It's kind of weird. If I squeeze it, I could swear it felt like a real cock because it feels both soft and hard at the same time. And the way it's pulsing, it almost feels like my Scotty just as he's about to come."

"We designed these to be just like the real thing, without the look. They use a new kind of silicone that feels just like the real article, that 'soft but hard' sensation. And it has some kind of self-lubricating property, so it always feels slippery, but it doesn't go away when it's washed. Because it's a silicon base, we can sterilize the hell out of them without hurting them, since they can withstand really high temperatures. The vibration and pulsing you feel is a little trick with the valves inside; as the water flows through, the valves stop and start in different ways, so some feel like vibrations, and others cause pulses."

Taking it back from Nina's hand, she looked at her and said, "Would you like to try it out? It really does feel quite good."

"You mean stick it up my... ?"

"Yep. That's where it's designed to go. It's intended to be used with fairly low water flow, so it won't hurt you in any way. So, would you like to? Just say no if you don't want to; I won't mind in the slightest."

Nina looked at the water vibrator with some real concern, and said, "The thought of sticking things in me just scares me. You're trying to push my envelope again."

"So you've never used a vibrator before?"

"No, never. The only things that had ever been in my pussy before today were my fingers, Scott's fingers and cock, and my doctor's fingers and instruments ... and after today, I have to add your fingers to the list." She did look warmly at Gretchen as she added this last part, so Gretchen knew it wasn't meant in a mean-spirited fashion; the young woman really was just a little scared about what Gretchen was suggesting.

"Okay, it's not a problem. Don't let it worry you. Is it all right if I give you a little demonstration? On myself, I mean. I am not going to go all sex fiend and attack you with a water spraying vibrator." She started waving the vibrator in the air as she said this, and started laughing maniacally as she finished, still holding the vibrator in her hand.

Nina giggled at the display, and said, "Okay, show me how it works. Let a little more light into the cave. I'm not saying I'll ever use it, but I may as well see."

Gretchen spread her legs, and slowly started to insert the vibrator between her labia. Once she had the tip oriented correctly, she pushed it into herself in one motion, moaning as it slid home. Straightening up, she reached for the device's water control, and turned it up a bit. Water started to run out of her pussy, and she reached back down to grab the base of the vibrator.

In a breathy voice, she looked at Nina and said, "That's basically all there is to it. It goes in and out really easily because of the natural lubrication, and the water, so it won't rub you raw or anything. You can just stand here holding it and let the vibrations and pulses get to you, or you can fuck yourself with it, of course. These two little dials near the base can be used to control how quickly it vibrates, and how fast the pulse part works."

With these words, Gretchen started stroking the vibrator in and out of herself, and started to reach toward her clit with her free hand. Looking at Nina from her bent-over position, she said, "Of course you can also get a friend to help you out."

Nina looked at her, and said, "So in other words, you want me to bring you off again, because you're too lazy to do it yourself?" The words caused Gretchen to look sharply at Nina, as she thought that Nina might be mad at her, but at the same time, Nina was moving toward her and crouching down.

In the next instant, Nina moved Gretchen's hand off the vibrator and took hold of the base of the unit. Initially, she matched Gretchen's actions, but soon started increasing both the speed of the in and out motion, and the length of the stroke, almost bringing the vibrator out of Gretchen's pussy before pushing it all the way back in.

Reflecting back on her earlier actions in the sauna, she caught Gretchen's eye, and started moving her other hand toward one of Gretchen's nipples. Smiling evilly, she started making a twisting and pinching motion with her fingers, and Gretchen reflexively moved her hands to her breasts.

As Nina worked, she could hear Gretchen breathing harder, and knew that her friend was on the verge of another orgasm. She realized that her arm was starting to get tired, and decided that some additional stimulation was probably needed. Since Gretchen was still holding her nipples out of reach, Nina brought her other hand toward Gretchen's crotch, and placed it on her mound. Sliding her thumb down between the inner labia, she found the bump of Gretchen's clitoris, and started rapidly moving it from side to side using her thumb.

"Oh, Nina ... Nina..." moaned Gretchen in a continuous litany. As Nina worked her thumb back and forth even faster, she pressed on Gretchen's clit as hard as she dared. Gretchen's hips started to buck, driving the vibrator in and out even harder, until it slipped all the way out, and Nina's fist banged into Gretchen's pussy with the full force of what was now an empty thrust.

Gretchen let out a loud yelp at the contact, but the punch drove her over the edge, and her orgasm hit her like a truck. She started gasping for air, leaning over to grab Nina's shoulders for support, and wailing through the spasms. Nina kept her thumb on Gretchen's clit, and her other hand rubbing over her pussy, trying to reduce the effect of the punch. After a few moments, she moved her hands out to Gretchen's sides, and supported her as she softly collapsed into her arms.

A few minutes passed, then Gretchen sat up inside Nina's hug, and looked into her eyes with a petulant expression. "You punched me in my pussy. You actually punched me right in my pussy. Do you hate me that much? You punched me."

As the litany went on, Nina at first was afraid that she had really hurt her friend, but then saw a twinkle appear in her eyes, and knew that Gretchen was now playing it up for sympathy.

"What actually happened was that you were flailing around so much that the vibrator slipped out, so the next time I pushed up, it missed but my hand kept on going and your pussy got in the way. If you hadn't been having convulsions, this never would have happened, so it's partly your fault."

"You punched me in my pussy, and it's my fault? How come it's my poor tender abused pussy that hurts, and yet it's my fault?" By this time, the two of them were laughing, and collapsed into each other's arms.

As the laughter ended, Gretchen reached to cup Nina's face in her hands, and kissed her mouth tenderly. Looking closely into Nina's eyes, she softly said, "That's three times today that you've made me feel absolutely incredible, not counting that delicious birching in the sauna. Where have you been all my life, little one? I don't think I've ever met someone like you." She kissed Nina again, then drew back, and pecked her on the end of her nose.

Nina looked at her with an impish grin and in her 'country holler' voice said, "We-e-ell, that's us cave dwellers fer ya. We jist cain't git enuff of you city-bred girls." The two of them dissolved into laughter once more, then Gretchen stood and reached an arm down to Nina to help her up.

As Nina stood, she smiled at Gretchen and said, "Well, does this mean we're finally going to get the shower we came in for?"

Gretchen giggled and said, "Next to sex, cleanliness is best. Let's get some of these showers on, and start soaping up." She moved around the room turning valves in various directions, and cascades of warm water started falling on the two women. Moving behind Nina, she grabbed a body wash nozzle, and ran a line across the top of Nina's shoulders. "Let me scrub your back."

Gretchen started soaping Nina's shoulders, then moved in closer, and wrapped her arms around the woman. She pulled her closer, until Nina could feel Gretchen's breasts sliding over her back. Gretchen's arms wrapped around Nina, initially spreading soap along her belly, but then Gretchen flattened her hands and moved them upward, finally cupping Nina's breasts and squeezing them lightly.

"I thought you were going to wash my back," Nina chuckled, but didn't try to pull out of the embrace.

"I am washing your back ... see." With that, Gretchen tightened her grip, and started moving Nina from left to right and back again so that her own soapy body slid back and forth across her. "I just have my own technique."

Laughing, Nina asked, "And washing my back requires grabbing my boobs"?

"Well, I need something to hang onto. After all, you are very slippery." Gretchen opened her embrace slightly, then tightened her grip and spun Nina around, so that the two women were now face to face. Now that her hands were actually on Nina's back, she started sliding them up and down between her shoulders and her ass. "See, now I'm washing your back in the conventional way."

"Conventional? Somehow, washing my back while we're hugging doesn't seem all that conventional." Gretchen noted that there was a fairly wide smile on Nina's face, so she knew that Nina wasn't upset about things.

"You have your techniques, I have mine. After all, this way you could wash my back while I'm washing yours, so it's actually more efficient." Gretchen smiled as she bent her head to kiss Nina on the lips, running her tongue along Nina's lower lip. She held the kiss for a moment, and then pulled back slightly, noting with interest that Nina's eyes were closed, and she was moving her tongue along the lip where Gretchen's tongue had just been.

After a moment, Nina opened her eyes, and looked up into Gretchen's. Pensively, she asked, "Gretchen, can I ask you something personal?" She bit her lower lip as she continued to look into Gretchen's eyes, and Gretchen quickly realized that this was to be a serious topic.

Trying to keep her voice, and the mood, light, Gretchen grinned and said, "Certainly. You can ask me anything you want, although a woman does have the right to keep her weight and her age a secret." Nina didn't react to the small joke, which started to worry Gretchen. She raised both eyebrows as she continued to look into Nina's eyes, and her body tensed as she waited for Nina to speak.

Nina's look intensified, and she stared into Gretchen's face. "Gretchen, are you gay?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.