My Wife, Her Slave
Chapter 4: Nina's First Massage

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Nina's First Massage - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

As Gretchen wandered off to get a new bottle of oil from the warmer, Nina re-arranged herself on the massage table, spreading her legs out on to the extensions, and placing her arms by her sides. She turned her head to one side, and closed her eyes, doing her best to relax her body.

In a moment, Gretchen returned to stand by her head, and softly said, "Okay dear, just let yourself relax, and let me do all the work. Her warms hands moved lightly over Nina's head, gathering her hair, and draping it to one side. They then moved over Nina's shoulders, down each arm, and onto her hands, where they lightly squeezed. Gretchen's hands returned to Nina's shoulders, and gently moved along the line of her back, over her rear, and down each leg to a foot. The light touches served to relax Nina completely, and she could feel any residual tension starting to drain from her body.

Gretchen picked up the warmed oil, and drizzled it over Nina's shoulders, and along her spine. She poured some oil into her hand, then put the bottle down, and rubbed her hands together. Her first touch was to the top of Nina's shoulders, sliding the oil around, then applying pressure and kneading the muscles firmly. Nina groaned a little at the intensity of the pressure, having forgotten how strong this woman truly was.

Gretchen paused for a moment, and said, "Too hard? I didn't mean to hurt."

"No, it's great. I can take it. Keep going. If it really hurts I'll be sure to tell you."

"Okay, it's your body, but stop me before the bones start to bend."

Gretchen continued with the deep massage through Nina's shoulders, and down each arm. As she reached a hand, she laced her fingers through Nina's, and squeezed and pulled on each finger individually. As she finished each arm, she noticed how limp it was, and smiled to herself, thinking that she had finally got Nina to relax.

Returning to Nina's back, she drizzled more oil over the small of her back, and toward her buttocks. Following with her hands, she worked all the back muscles, and each vertebra of Nina's spine. This caused more quiet moans to issue from Nina's mouth, but no sharp exhalations, or hissing sounds, so Gretchen took this as a good sign, and kept going.

Her hands moved from the small of the back to the edge of Nina's ass. Gretchen kept going, waiting for some reaction from Nina, but getting none, so she began a deep massage of Nina's rear. She molded the cheeks in each of her hands, then separated them and pulled the muscles toward Nina's back. After a few circles like this, she paused to get more oil, and allowed a thin stream to flow between Nina's buttocks. She also poured a little oil along the line of each thigh. She decided that she'd have better access from the other end of the table, so moved to stand between Nina's spread legs.

Grasping a cheek in each hand once again, Gretchen leaned over and resumed her deep massage of the muscle. However, this time as she moved her hands toward Nina's back, she allowed her thumbs to extend and press into the edge of the muscle, toward the dividing groove between the cheeks. On each upstroke, her thumbs moved closer toward each other, deeper into the groove, and on each down stroke, she brought her hands and thumbs through the middle of each cheek, and onto the top of Nina's thighs. The tips of her thumbs were soon grazing the hairs that stood up around Nina's anus, and the little hole was visible on each upstroke, but Nina gave no reaction. With one final stroke, Gretchen ran each thumb firmly over the little pucker, but didn't linger. She thought she heard Nina give a breathy little moan, but wasn't sure.

Gretchen reached for the oil bottle again, and ran a line of oil along the divide of Nina's rear, making sure to let some of the oil run down onto Nina's vulva. She poured more oil on the backs of Nina's legs, and then set the bottle aside. With one hand on each calf, Gretchen worked both legs all the way to the tops of Nina's thighs, spreading the oil smoothly over her skin. She moved her hands up the outer part of each cheek, and then rotated her hands to bring her fingertips to bear on the groove. Pressing deeply, she started sliding her hands back toward Nina's feet, letting her fingertips run over Nina's anus, along the line of her pussy, and then spread apart to the inside of each thigh. On the reverse stroke, Gretchen led with her thumbs, making sure to firmly press on the outer labia and the anus again, before continuing to the top of her butt. Once again, she thought she detected a little moan, but no objection. She smiled a little mysteriously, and moved on to finishing the work on Nina's legs.

She deeply massaged each calf, flexed each ankle, and even pulled on each toe, finally ending by lacing her fingers between the toes, and flexing them all at once, while bending the lower part of each leg at the knee. As she put each of Nina's legs back down, she spread them out a little wider than before, and moved to the side of the massage table.

As she walked, she trailed a hand along the line of Nina's leg, and allowed her fingers to move along the inside of the leg. As she reached the top of the thigh, she brought her other hand into play, and started rolling the inner thigh muscle toward her, widening the gap between Nina's legs. As she worked her hands up and down, she came closer and closer to Nina's crotch, and then started rubbing the edge of her hand over Nina's pussy on each stroke. She could tell that she was having an effect on Nina; her breathing began to deepen, and the outer lips of her pussy started to engorge, but her inner lips had not yet appeared.

Gretchen moved to the opposite side of the table, and started the same tactics again, ultimately ending up with the edge of her hand sliding up and down along the line of Nina's pussy. Another quiet moan came out of Nina's mouth, and this time Gretchen was sure she had heard it. Nina's pussy had also started to flower, as the line of her vulva was now split by the inner lips beginning to protrude. Gretchen made sure to cover them with oil as she finished this part of the massage.

She walked toward the head of the table, trailing one hand along Nina's back, then leaning down to kiss her ear and whisper, "Time to turn over sweetie."

Nina groaned, and lifted her head, saying, "I don't know if I've got the strength left. You are fantastic, but I feel so relaxed."

"Not to worry. Let me help." Gretchen pulled out the pillow under Nina's stomach, then slid her arm into the vacated space, grasped the opposite hip, and neatly rolled Nina over onto her back. She then rearranged her arms onto the side extensions, and moved to place her legs on the lower pieces. Once again, she took the opportunity to spread Nina's legs even further than they had been, and to raise them into the position they had been in earlier in the afternoon, when Nina had still been dressed. The new position afforded Gretchen with a wonderful view of Nina's pussy, and served to help it spread open. For the moment, she decided not to strap Nina's legs down, as she didn't want to frighten her and ruin the mood.

She once again moved to the head of the table, and picked up a towel. After wiping some of the oil off her hands, she reached down to gather Nina's hair, and move it to one side. Nina's eyes fluttered open, and she gazed up at Gretchen.

Cupping Nina's face in one hand, Gretchen smiled down at her and asked, "Comfy?"

Nina smiled back dreamily, and said "Oh yes, I feel wonderful."

Gretchen smiled and said, "Oh there's even better to come. Just relax and enjoy." With that, she leaned down and kissed Nina firmly on the mouth once more, this time letting her tongue run along Nina's lower lip. Nina moaned into Gretchen's open mouth, and brought her own tongue in contact with Gretchen's. A thrill flashed through both of their bodies as the kiss deepened. Gretchen finally pulled back, nearly breathless, and left Nina panting softly.

She whispered, "Later dear", so softly that she didn't think Nina had heard her.

In fact, Nina had heard the exclamation, and thought 'Why did I do that?', but didn't feel like she should get up and run away. In fact, what she wanted most was to lay there and enjoy the feeling of lassitude that surrounded her, and to feel Gretchen's hands on her body again.

Gretchen reached over and picked up the bottle of oil once more, this time running a stream over the upper part of Nina's chest from shoulder to shoulder, then down the centre of her breastbone, between her breasts, and all the way to the bottom of her rib cage. After putting the bottle down, she put a hand on each collar bone, and then swept them outward to Nina's shoulders. She didn't use as much pressure this time, preferring to keep the feeling as more of a caress than a deep massage. Returning her hands to the centre line, she brought them together and slid them downwards between Nina's breasts. As she reached the lower rib cage, she once again separated her hands, and then started them moving up Nina's chest.

As her hands moved over Nina's breasts for the first time, Gretchen kept her entire focus on Nina's face, watching for any kind of reaction. Initially there seemed to be none, so Gretchen moved her hands to the outer swells of Nina's breasts, and then pushed on the sides to bring the breasts toward each other. At the same time, she cupped her fingers around each breast as if holding them up for offer, and brought her thumb and forefinger together, aiming for Nina's nipples.

As her finger and thumb closed in on a nipple each, she could see Nina starting to react to what she was doing. Surprisingly, Nina's back started to arch slightly, pushing her breasts into Gretchen's hands. Gretchen took this as a good sign, and clasped each of Nina's nipples between a finger and thumb. She squeezed each nipple lightly, just enough to let Nina feel the sensation, and started pulling the nipples straight up, away from each breast. Nina's back arched even higher as she followed the grasping fingers, and a moan escaped her lips. The slippery little nubs escaped Gretchen's grasp, and snapped back, causing a hitch in Nina's breathing.

Gretchen brought her hands back to the upper swells of Nina's breasts, and pressed down with more pressure. As she slid her hands over Nina's breasts, she fanned out her fingers, and used each finger to push the nipple sideways, then over. As each finger passed, the nipple snapped upright, ready to be punished by the next finger in turn. The rubbery little pegs were battered back and forth, and Nina moaned and arched her back once again. As Gretchen's thumbs approached, she once again grabbed each nipple between her thumb and index finger. This time she squeezed harder, and rolled the nipples back and forth as she again stretched them out away from their respective breast.

Nina moaned louder, and started breathing raggedly as she arched her back higher, and started moving her hips back and forth. Gretchen held the nipples tighter to keep them from slipping out of her grasp, and applied even more pressure. She knew she was walking a fine line, as she didn't want Nina to be in too much pain, since that might ruin the mood. She finally decided that she had done enough for now, so she loosened her grip just enough to let the nipples slide out of her fingers and snap back to normal size. Nina's breath caught for a second, but her back stayed arched all the way to her legs.

Gretchen brought her hands back to Nina's breasts, but kept them flat, and used the pressure to ease Nina back down to the table. A small smile creased her face as she watched Nina carefully, but Nina simply calmed down, let out another deep breath, and relaxed once again.

Gretchen continued by moving her hands to Nina's lower rib cage and abdomen, gliding her oily digits over the soft flesh. She worked out to each side, and over the hip bones, but stopped short of the pubic patch. Picking up the bottle of oil, she moved to the opposite end of the table, and stood between Nina's legs.

A line of oil dripped along the top of each thigh, over the knee, and down the shin. Several drops were allowed to fall into Nina's bush, and to run down over her pussy. Gretchen noted with a glance that Nina's vulva looked very aroused, and made sure that she dripped some of the warm oil over the protruding labia.

Starting with Nina's left leg, Gretchen used both hands to rub the oil in, and massage the leg on both sides in a circular motion. She worked her way up the shin and calf, over the knee, and started down the thigh. With one hand on the outer thigh, and one on the inner, she pressed firmly into the flesh, and worked her hands in small circles while gradually moving up the leg. She pressed more firmly on the inner thigh, and worked up it until her hand had reached the crease at the top of Nina's leg. Her hand slid up and over the pelvic bone, staying away from Nina's pussy for the moment. She thought that Nina may have tensed slightly as her hand reached the top of the thigh, but the lack of contact to her pussy had calmed her again.

Gretchen moved over to the other leg, and repeated the process, once again skating past Nina's pussy. After finishing the leg, she placed both of her hands on Nina's lower belly, just above her pubic hair. She swept her hands out to Nina's hipbones, then down and back in, framing her bush, but descending through the creases at the outer edges, so she once again made no contact with Nina's pussy. As she reversed her course, her palms faced Nina's thighs, and her fingertips were framing the vulva. This time, Gretchen stopped just at the top of each thigh, and started moving her hands back to where she had started. The shorter strokes were meant to send a subtle signal that she was about to focus on Nina's pelvic area.

Placing her hands a few inches down on the tops of Nina's thighs, Gretchen pressed firmly, and pointed her thumbs toward each other, touching their tips together. As she slid her hands upward, her thumbs put pressure on Nina's mound, and friction with the hair started to pull on her lips. Her vulva split open as Gretchen moved her thumbs away from each other, and her clit became visible for an instant. It was larger than Gretchen had expected, and very pink. She licked her lips, briefly thinking about how it might taste on her tongue, but knowing that she would have to wait for quite a while before that treat became available to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.