My Wife, Her Slave
Chapter 3: Nina Plays With Some New Things

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Nina Plays With Some New Things - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Nina hung up her phone, and stuffed it back into her purse. She looked into the locker, and found hooks and hangers for her clothes. She reached behind to unzip her dress, then slipped it from her shoulders, down past her waist, and finally stepped out of it. She hung it on the hanger in the locker.

Her bra was next. She always wore one for modesty, since she didn't like having her breasts swaying under her clothes. The truth was that even in her somewhat out of shape state, they didn't move very much, as she had been blessed with firm breasts.

The other aspect of her breasts was that her nipples were almost never down; they always seemed to be at attention, which was why she nearly always wore a bra. Constantly "having her high beams on" was embarrassing. It seemed that most men, and even a few women, couldn't seem to find her eyes during a conversation unless she was wearing a bra thick enough to cover the protruding nipples.

Dropping her bra on the table, she paused to rub her mounds, and to give her attention-grabbing nipples a little tweak with her thumbs and forefingers. This sent another jolt through her, as her nipples were extremely sensitive. There had been times that Scott had made her come simply by sucking on her nipples, although his teeth were usually involved as well. The combination of lips, tongue, and a little light biting was often enough to send her over the edge. Strangely, she had never been able to make herself come by just playing with her nipples, but it seemed that Scott could do it any time he wanted.

He had discovered how sensitive they were in the very early days of their relationship. This of course meant that even getting to second base meant that Scott might be able to wring an orgasm out of his girlfriend. And of course, that gave him great bragging rights with his friends, although as far as Nina knew, he had never resorted to telling other people about their sex life.

After a final squeeze of her breasts, Nina bent over and skimmed her panties down her legs. She lifted one foot out, and used the other foot to lift them up to her hand. As she folded them, she caught the scent of herself from the panties, and realized that they were damp. She ran a hand through her pubic hair, and didn't feel any obvious dampness, so she thought she wasn't too wet, and maybe Gretchen wouldn't notice anything.

She quickly made her way back to the massage room. As she entered the room, she stopped to stare at the big table, and a shiver went through her body as she pictured herself strapped down to it, her body naked and her arms and legs secured. 'Why am I having these feelings?' she thought. The image of Gretchen, also naked, with her hands on Nina's legs made another jolt go through her.

She shook her head to clear the image, and just then Gretchen returned. "Okay, we've got the place to ourselves, and we won't be disturbed."

Nina turned toward the sound of her voice, forgetting for a moment that she was naked, then automatically started to cover herself with her arms.

Gretchen laughed a little, and said, "There's not much point in doing that, because you're going to be naked for the rest of the evening, and I doubt you'll be able to walk around like that all night. So, drop those arms, and let's see what I've got to work with."

Reluctantly, Nina lowered her arms to her sides, squeezing her hands into fists because of the tension she was feeling. This strange woman was standing not two feet in front of her, fully clothed (comparatively speaking), and was looking her up and down, while she was completely naked, in a manner that only her husband ever saw.

As Gretchen looked her over intently, she pursed her lips as her gaze wandered from Nina's face to her neck, her breasts, her belly, her groin, and finally her legs. Without saying a word, she made a twirling motion with one finger, and Nina automatically started turning, without thinking about what she was doing. As her backside came fully into view, Gretchen quietly told her to stop. The next command was a little surprising.

"Stand on your toes," she said in a quiet, but commanding voice. Nina again reacted automatically, but looked over her shoulder at Gretchen. The other woman was staring intently at her butt, and her legs, which were straining a little under the tension.

"Clench your rear. Tighten the muscles of your ass as much as you can, so I can see how much work we've got ahead of us." And once more, Nina didn't question what she was being asked to do.

Gretchen walked up to Nina, until they were no more than a foot apart. She calmly reached out and put her hands on the cheeks of Nina's ass, then squeezed quite firmly. Nina flinched automatically, and started to drop off her toes, but Gretchen gripped her even tighter and lifted her back up to the previous position.

"Stay up the way you were. I need to see how much tone you have left in these muscles."

As Gretchen squeezed and pulled on the globes of her rear, Nina raised herself back onto her toes. Gretchen continued feeling Nina's ass for a moment, and then ran her hands down each leg, stopping to grab the backs of her thighs, and her calf muscles. She knelt down as she went lower, so she was on her knees as she reached Nina's ankles.

"Okay, come down off your toes, and relax your butt and legs." Gretchen then reversed her traversal of Nina's legs. Starting at the ankles and working her way back up each leg, but without rising from her knees. As she reached Nina's ass once more, she tightened her grip on the now slack muscles, and noted how deeply her fingers indented the flesh of Nina's rear.

"Bend at the waist, and put your hands on your knees. Keep your back straight." As Nina bent over, Gretchen kept a tight grip on her ass, feeling it stiffen under her fingers as the muscles stretched. When Nina was completely bent over, Gretchen said, "Spread your legs about two feet apart."

Nina shuffled her feet apart, without pausing to ask what this was all about. Once again, Gretchen maintained her grip on Nina's cheeks, but now started to move them around, and slowly began to slide her hands downward. Nina didn't realize how much of a view she was affording Gretchen, or she probably would have straightened up and run out of the room.

Gretchen started by moving the globes apart, fully exposing Nina's anus, which had a collar of hair around it. As she moved her hands downward, she used the excuse of checking muscle tone to separate the inner parts of Nina's thighs, causing her pussy to come into view. It too was covered in hair, but the lips of her pussy were starting to open, and a hint of moisture was visible, even though her inner lips had not started to show themselves.

As she finished her backside examination, Gretchen stood up, and moved to Nina's side. She once again put a hand on Nina's rear, rubbing it softly, and then slid her other hand onto Nina's stomach, moving it in circles, but stopping before she reached Nina's pubic hair. Simultaneously, she gave Nina a light slap on the rear, and put pressure on her stomach, causing her to stand up quickly, and to lose her balance slightly. Gretchen quickly wrapped her arms around the naked woman, and gave her a light kiss on the forehead. "Easy there. Let's take a look at the rest of you."

Moving to Nina's front, Gretchen looked her up and down. Watching Nina's face for a reaction, she reached out and put a hand under each of Nina's breasts, lifting them as if weighing them. She squeezed the two of them firmly, and moved her hands toward the front, running her thumbs over the nipples once. She noted how quickly the nipples stiffened. Letting the breasts go, she watched to see how they bounced, and said, "Good and firm." Gretchen was a little surprised, and pleased, by Nina's ready acceptance of her hands on her breasts.

Continuing her inspection, she ran her hands along Nina's rib cage, and around to her hips. She laid her right hand flat on Nina's belly, pressing in and moving it firmly in a circle to judge the tone of the abdominal muscles and the amount of extra fat. Again watching Nina for a reaction, she slid the hand down toward Nina's pubic area, passing it through her bush, then off to her thigh at the last moment, narrowly avoiding Nina's vulva. She crouched in front of Nina, running the hand along the inside of Nina's thigh, squeezing the muscle as she went, and ending on Nina's calf. Her position gave her a good view of Nina's pubic region, and she noted that there seemed to be a hint of moisture in her hair. She smiled to herself at the thought.

Straightening up, she started moving Nina over to the table. With a little chuckle, she said, "Let's get you up on here, and we can start the massage portion of our programme."

As they reached the table, Gretchen turned Nina sideways, and wrapped an arm under her shoulders. She then stooped and slid the other arm under the back of Nina's knees. With an easy motion, she lifted Nina up into her arms, and placed her on the table. Nina was shocked at how easily the woman had lifted her, and at the same time momentarily comforted by how natural the position felt, secure in the hold of Gretchen's arms.

"First, we do the back, so scootch over to the centre of the table, and lay on your stomach. You can put your arms under your head, or along your sides. When we flip you over, you'll probably be more comfortable with them on the extensions at each side. Put your feet on the leg extensions and we need to put this cushion under your stomach to raise your little butt up a bit. Don't panic, but I'm going to spread your legs a little bit by moving the leg extensions." In a moment or two, Gretchen had Nina efficiently positioned, and she moved to the head of the table.

Along the way, she picked up a small towel, and a bottle of oil from a warmer. When she reached the head of the table, she put the oil and towel down on a small stand beside her, and then moved her hands to the hem of her top.

"Don't get upset, but I'm going to take my top off, because otherwise it will get full of oil, and I've stained too many of my clothes already." As she said that, Nina lifted her head to see what was happening, and Gretchen's hands grabbed the hem of the top and pulled it over her head. As Gretchen was momentarily blinded by the shirt, she didn't see the shocked expression on Nina's face as her breasts were revealed to the young housewife.

The breasts themselves were large, firm, and beautiful, but it was the glint of gold jewelry at each nipple that drew Nina's attention. Both of Gretchen's nipples were pierced, and had jeweled barbells inserted horizontally through them.

Nina gasped loudly, "Your nipples!" and stared at the amazing sight.

Gretchen looked down at the thunderstruck woman, and laughed lightly as she finished removing her top. "What's the matter—never seen breasts before?"

It was a moment before Nina could pull herself together to respond, and she used the time to push herself up from the massage bed. She still couldn't take her eyes off the sight before her. "Well of course I've seen breasts before, but not like yours."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.