My Wife, Her Slave
Chapter 1: Nina Says She's Fat

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Nina Says She's Fat - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

It was a Saturday morning, not unlike many others, and they had just finished having breakfast, still in what they wore for sleeping. Scott had on a t-shirt and old sweatshorts, and Nina was wearing an old t-shirt of his, and a pair of boxers.

They were slowly finishing their morning coffee, and passing sections of the newspaper back and forth, when Nina suddenly put her mug down and announced, "I'm getting fat, and I need to do something about it."

Scott looked across the table at her, and raised one eyebrow, but knew better than to open his mouth and agree with her. He had learned long ago to duck the 'do these pants make my ass look fat?' question, or to migrate into another room when she started trying on clothes and looking scornfully in the mirror.

After a moment, she said, "It's true. Yesterday, I tried on a dress that I bought a month ago, and I couldn't do up the zipper. According to the scales I think I've put on at least five pounds in the past couple of months."

While not agreeing with her out loud, Scott did have to admit to himself that she seemed to have a little more to love than a year ago. He remembered how she used to exercise a lot, going for long walks and pounding an exercise bicycle to keep her weight in check, and stay trim.

Scott reflected that the results of her exercising had been amazing. Nina was fairly well-endowed up top, being a full C-cup, and she also had great legs, and a remarkable ass—high, round and tight. When she wore high heels, the effect on her calves, thighs and buns had most men watching her walk long after she had gone by.

But, he had to admit, the legs didn't look quite as toned as he liked them, and her rear was definitely larger, and somewhat softer. When they had sex these days, his fingers felt like they were sinking in a little more than they used to. While he wasn't complaining, since he knew better, he still wouldn't mind getting his better-shaped wife back. He'd heard the expression "the bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'", but he'd still prefer someone who leaned toward being 'built for speed', since he thought that Nina was a dynamo between the sheets.

His thoughts were interrupted as Nina continued her self-deprecating tirade. She whipped up her t-shirt, and showed him her somewhat loose abdominals (along with her breasts, unintentionally). "Look at this gut. I've got loose flab, and a poochy stomach," she complained while grabbing a fistful of skin. "This is disgusting, don't you agree?"

Whoa—danger ... danger. He could almost hear the alarm bells going off in my head, and he clamped his teeth down to bite off the 'Yes, dear' that nearly escaped without thinking.

"It's not that bad, and besides the view's pretty good from where I'm sitting."

Looking down, she realized that she was showing more than just the flabby stomach, and quickly dropped the hem of her t-shirt. "Men!" she huffed indignantly. "It's true—all men are pigs, including husbands! All you need to do is flash them and their brains stop working!"

He chuckled a little at that, especially at the expression on her face. Nina's features are a little pixie-ish, and when she gets mad her entire face seems to scrunch up. He'd always loved her little nose, and her heart-shaped face, but it's hard not to laugh at her when her face changes like that.

"Look, I'm not going to get drawn into a 'do I look fat?' discussion, because that's guaranteed to get me in trouble regardless of what I say. My official comment is 'No Comment'.

"However, that being said, since you're the one who's upset about the way you look, what do you intend to do? Are we talking restricted rations and salads all around, or what?"

After a moment's thought, she quietly said, "I don't think we need to change our eating habits. We all watch what we eat, and we're both good cooks. We also both know how to cook in a healthy manner, and we don't eat out very much, so none of us get much junk food.

"No, I think the main problem is me—I've just been getting lazy, and I'm not exercising anywhere near as much as I used to. I used to do a lot of exercising, and I spent a fair amount of time at the gym, but the past year or so work has been busy, and I've just slacked off. I just need to get back into that exercise mindset, and that kind of 'training' routine again."

"So, do we need to get you a new bike, or just some new sneakers?"

"Some new sneakers for sure, and maybe some workout clothes. And I'm going to hang that dress in plain sight in my closet as a reminder of my reason for doing this. As well, I think I need to find a new gym."

"Something wrong with the old one? I know we let the membership lapse, but can't you just sign up again?"

"Actually, no. I was shopping over that way last week, and I noticed that it had gone out of business. That's the problem with so many gyms—they start up in a big blaze of advertising, and then go under a few months later."

"Well, I guess you'll need to find a new one, then. Just be careful and don't sign any long-term contracts."

"Oh, I definitely won't. No contracts for me. Pay as you go for sure."

After a pause, and with a pensive expression, she said, "Come to think of it, it seems to me that I heard about a new gym opening up in the strip mall on Welton Road. That's even in walking distance, so it would be pretty handy. I should check it out."

"I wouldn't have thought there was enough available space to open a gym in that mall. But, yeah, if there is one there it would be very handy."

"I think I'll swing by there next week, and see what the deal is."

The talk ended at that point, and Scott pushed the whole discussion to the back of his mind, determined to not be the one doing the prodding and nagging about whether she had followed through on her resolve. Years of marriage had at least taught him to never raise issues of weight, or physical condition, where his wife was concerned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.