Southern Belles - Cover

Southern Belles

Copyright© 2013 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Brady Damron's plane is cancelled he is forced to spend a weekend in Starkville Mississippi and meets a sorority girl Darlie Simpson and takes her to a lodge at a local resort. He learns that Darlie has quite a history with her father and begins a weekend of raucous sex. Later Wilma Dillard joins them for a midnight romp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“Evenin Brady,” she said. “Miss your plane?”

Wilma Dillard was working the desk. I told her what had happened and that I would be staying for the next couple of days with a Mississippi State student.

“It is gonna be a slow weekend Brady,” she said. “My clients are all busy somewhere else, I’m sure the MSU/Ole Miss game. We’re too far south to be enjoyin that kind of traffic. But I won’t have to worry about unruly frat boys.”

“So,” I said, why didn’t you just set up shop in Starkville. (Wilma was a multi-tasker, worked at the cabinet factory during the day, the motel at night and after hours did some hooking). Rolling her eyes she said, “You know me Brady, it’s all return on investment. If I’m gonna have to work extra hard I want it to be with high rollers rather than college students. I’m not getting any younger you know.”

For all the years he had known Wilma, he still found it hard to believe that a woman in such demand who did it for big money would choose to have sex with him for free. Course, there was the fact that she worked for his largest factory. He chuckled as the thought what had been crossing his mind since he began representing Woodcrest, she could have made a lot of money on me just in blackmail.

“It’s always a freebie for you Brady, ya’ll know that?” She winked. “I like you enough to kiss you on the mouth,” something off-limits in her profession.

“I’m with someone Wilma.” He didn’t want to hurt her feelings by rejection her.

With a wry smile she said, “I was peekin out the front window and saw y ‘all wrestling with what looks to be a purty young girl. Trying out college girls now? (wink).”

“I met her at the Bully Wilma. She all but attacked me.” With a laugh, “You’ve gotta wonder what a young girl sees in an old guy like me.”

Wilma smiled and said, “Might be the same reason I give y’all those freebies Brady. All the women I know at Woodcrest think, ‘Brady Damron’s pretty hot.’”

“To tell you the truth Wilma had I known you would be working tonight I would probably have shined her on and hoped that I could have some real adult sex time with you.”

“Don’t bullshit me Mr. Damron. Men in their fifties can’t resist young pussy.” She had recognized the girl in the open top convertible but didn’t want Brady to know. “Do y’all think you might be able to work me in?”

Shrugging I said, “Well Wilma. I’d better get back to my guest. Maybe she’ll be one of those kinds of girls who like threesomes, and you can join us.” He was kidding but wished he weren’t.

“Ya mean like with Tess and me?” (Tess was the receptionist at Woodcrest). “It can get pretty lonely here around midnight. If you and your teenaged girlfriend want company, I wouldn’t mind joining in. Maybe I could teach her a few tricks.” She winked. She knew Brady was just teasing but might not have been had he known what Darlie was really like.

Interesting offer Wilma but she’s young and new. Maybe I’ll get back to you on that though.” He knew he probably wouldn’t. “Are you working tomorrow night too?” She smirked and nodded.


As Brady opened the door to the cottage he reached in and turned on the overhead light then stepped back and let Darlie go in first. “See?” she said, “ ... something else the boys back at State would never have done.” When he followed her in, she turned and made herself available, the way most women do when walking into a hotel room with a man. They kissed and they quickly became passionate. Almost as quickly they ended up on the floor fucking with their clothes on. Plunging inside her like a rapist he rode her for only a short time. Unlike being raped though, as her saddle shoes thrust for the ceiling with each slam, Darlie invoked the name of God and urged Brady on with “Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!” her thong giving his tender shaft a slight dose of pantie burn.

With his thinking dulled by being with such an exciting, young woman he came inside her pussy and with a quick pang of concern wished he hadn’t. But as they lay on the floor, he let the sexual ambience push that thought to the back of his mind. It seemed that Darlie wasn’t as willing when she said, “I hope I don’t get pregnant.” This brought a bothering load of recrimination to Brady’s mind. In silence as he snuggled close and let the temporary physical satisfaction wash over them. Feeling her body quaver her heard her laughter as she said, “I’m on the pill, tee-hee-hee.”

“Jesus Darlie, you had me going there you little scamp.”

“I know he-he. It’s kinda fun, isn’t it?”

He didn’t know what her father might have done with her or what she was accustomed to. But as he got up on his knees and walked between hers, he said, “Mind if we get your panties off Darlie?” As she lifted her bottom, he worked her thong off and down her legs. Lying on his chest he wiggled up to her, working her legs over his shoulders and covering her wet, cummy pussy with his lips.

“YES,” she wheezed. “I love it when a man licks my pussy with his seed all over it, mmm.”

For Brady it was merely a treat he pleased every woman with whom he’d been with. Pressing his lips tightly on her wet slippery labia he wiggled his tongue inside, then, like he was blowing up a party balloon filled her pocket with air. Breathing through his nostrils he kept blowing air inside her, expanding it tighter and tighter.

“My GOD Brady,” she said, “what are you DOING to me?” Like other women she was concerned that he might be doing some kind of damage. “Stop, STOP.” She was nearly full to bursting. Wedging his shoulders under the backs of her thighs he increased the angle of her legs then, with his lips still tight against her pussy he sucked out as hard as he could. The pressure inside her vagina along with his sucking made her walls collapse. With a sodden whoosh Brady’s sperm was expelled into his mouth.

Feeling like her womb might blast out her body Darlie screamed, “My GOD Brady, Oh my GOD.” When she fully realized it was all pleasure she yielded to the ecstasy. It wasn’t as if she did it voluntarily, her body simply writhed and wriggled like a snake that had been captured. Her uncontrolled gasps, yelps and squeals were like those of an overly excited little girl.

As her climax subsided Darlie realized that he still had jism in his mouth and said, “JESUS Brady, y’all are gonna share it with me aren’t ya ... PLEASE?” Their lips met—hers soft and eager, his passionate and mischievous. As he oozed the warm sperm into her mouth she sighed. When she pushed it back into his he squished it again to hers. Swallowing she licked her lips and with an engaging smile said, “Daddy loves to do that with me.” Rolling her eyes she added, “But LORDY Brady Damron that thing y’all did to me, blowin air inside me, was HEAVEN.”

When she suggested earlier that there was something going on between, she and her father I found it strange. At the same time it excited me. When she told me, “Daddy loves me to do that,” referring to feeding his daughter cum from his mouth it gave me a moment of discomfort—I felt like a cocksucker by proxy. At the same time I had done it so often with other women that I knew she was thrilled, particularly the part when I sucked the walls of her pussy tightly together part.

“Sounds like you and your daddy do some kinky things little girl,” I said.

“Mm hmm,” she murmured, “since as far back as junior high school.”

Thinking about Wilma at the reception desk I asked, “Have you ever done it with any of your father’s friends?”

“Land sakes Brady,” she responded, “if I said yes y’all would just think I was some kind of slut.” Glaring at me as if I had given her a grave insult, her taut face relaxed to a smile and said “But y’all’s a gentleman who might understand how southern girls always obey their daddies’ he-he-he.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.