Coffee and More - Cover

Coffee and More

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: We're retired and my wife is in a bridge group of wives. They mentioned that they get together as couples for morning coffee and asked her if we might join. There was a lot of joining after that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

Chapter 1

Melody and I have had a happy life together, now married just over thirty-five years. We've raised two children, both girls, and they're long out of the house.

We live in a medium-sized city and I'd worked for one of the larger companies in the area that, in recent years, had undergone several downsizing periods that saw a number of our friends retire including us.

It was something I saw coming; I was not given early retirement in the first go-round but several of my long-time friends were. So, Melody and I began planning more seriously, realizing that it could come in the future. It was a smart thing for us to do, we had always put money into the company's employee investment plan and had also done some investing on our own which helped with building our overall net worth.

So, late last year when the axe did finally fall, we felt we were prepared and could live comfortably without having to continue to hold down jobs. Yes, we were retiring and it looked pretty good, especially after we were able to pay off the house mortgage.

There remained a few friends who were still working but the majority of the people I had worked with over the years that were near our age were now retired in a similar fashion.

We remained friends with many, of course; I still played golf with several and Melody had begun a bridge group even before we retired that she stayed a part of. It was this bridge group that would rather change our life.

Melody and I met in high school when her parents moved into our neighborhood and we were one another's first dates. And, we were married right after I got my degree so we've basically been together our whole lives. Yes, our sexual experience is also singular, neither of us has ever had another sexual partner. In fact, we had never even seen another person naked except for each other.

Now, maybe as you read this, you're remembering the scores of people you've had sex with and just how wonderful it's been. I can tell you that for Melody and me, our first moves toward sex, the feels, the first uncoverings, the first kissing below the neck, these were all slow but steady until we had our first sex as juniors in high school.

All I can say is, for us, it was wonderful. We were shy, that was true, especially Melody, but we progressed along to more erotic activities and we had intercourse before we did oral sex. It was Melody that I had to convince to let me give her oral sex even after she'd been giving it to me, even swallowing.

But, once that bridge was crossed, we had a wide variety of sex and each enjoyed it three or four times each week. It was also a happy event for us when the two girls were away at college so Mel and I could cavort naked around the house and have more fun.

Then came retirement and we were often were undressed around the house, me more than Melody, who was more concerned about someone finding out. For me, I really didn't care. Typical male, right?

We'd passed our thirty-fifth wedding anniversary, when a few weeks later, Melody came home after her bridge group.

"Michael, you'll never guess what we talked about at bridge today," she said, "so don't even try. It was about them all meeting for coffee a couple of times each week. Sophia, Carmen and Muriel ... with their husbands. And they've invited us."

She stood there grinning at me, her eyes wide as I told her, "Well, sure, why not. What days do they meet?"

"It varies but the real thing is what they wear."

I knew these three couples, of course, and figured that maybe they had some kind of charades thing going.

"You tell me, sweetie," I said and I stood there as she told me.

"It's a nude coffee klatsch, they don't wear anything. Can you believe it?"

"You sure they aren't just putting you on?"

"They all said it. They've asked me if we would like to be part of it?"

"They just drink coffee naked?"

"No, there's more. It's, um, a little more involved than that. They do things, too, sexual things."

"Oh, wife-swapping, trading partners? No shit, I never would have thought."

"No, not that, they do other stuff. Just not intercourse. They don't swap."

"Like what?" I asked and she told me that her friends had described in rather explicit detail how they would all strip down, then have coffee as they got used to being together like that, then the couples would line up, each husband facing his wife and each husband would spend one minute with his wife, kissing her, playing with her boobs, sucking her nipples, licking her pussy, whatever he wanted to do, then each guy would shift over one and do the next wife until all three had been given a minute by each husband. Then the wives took a turn on the men.

"They had a naked coffee then each had a minute's with of fun with the wives, then the wives did the husbands?" I asked to confirm what she was telling me.

"That's what they told me. And they wanted to see if we'd like to try it. Oh, and they sometimes go around more than one time. I still can't believe what they told me. Can you imagine how I felt as they all went on about it. They really love it, can you imagine? Our friends, doing something like this? It's like it's right out of some men's magazine."

"And they weren't putting you on? Not kidding you about it? You sure?"

"I was sure when they showed me pictures they've taken. I knew then that what they were saying was true. And they asked if we want to join in."

"I guess I might consider it, what about you?" I said figuring that Melody might just not want to do something like tis.

"I ... well, it's really ... I've never even seen another person's body but your's Michael. And I sure haven't shown any one mine but to you."

"Okay, but try to imagine seeing some other cocks beside mine. Maybe even touching them, giving them some strokes. How do you feel about something like that?"

"Yeah, sure, it get's me kind of worked-up, kind of excited, but I don't think I could ever do it."

"What about someone else playing with your boobs, feeling them, sucking them?"

"I can process it in my mind but I just don't see me getting naked with our friends, then doing that kind of stuff."

I tried to tell her that it was having sexual fun rather than intercourse but she didn't seem convinced.

The subject came up over the next few weeks several times and it was about three weeks later after she'd had bridge again and they told her again about the fun they were all having when she finally seemed to be softening her position.

"The girls talked about their naked coffee group again today, Michael. I guess the last time, they started dancing before they did the lining-up thing they do. Slow-dancing, too, so I guess it was pretty hot. They change partners and everything. I was wondering what that would feel like to dance like that. Would you want to try it?"

So, we got some nice, slow music on and stripped down and began dancing arm-in-arm. Of course, you know I had an erection and it did seem to delight Melody that it was so apparent as we moved around the bedroom. It didn't take long for our hands to be moving as much as our feet were and I looked down and asked her, "Well, is this more fun than dancing the way we usually do it?"

Her right hand was in mine while her left hand was gripping my erection as she answered, "Oh, I think there would be a lot of pregnant girls if the Junior-Senior Prom was like this."

"Now think of being led around by Bryant or Brad or Wade. Think about that for a few minutes." We danced into a second, then third number when she said softly, "I've been thinking of my friends' husbands dancing with me like this, Michael, I really have. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Would you take me to bed and fuck me, right now?"

I did just that and after was when Melody told me that she was ready to join in the nude coffee get-together. She called one of her friends and she told her that they were meeting Thursday morning at ten at Carmen and Wade Andrews' house and the date was set. It was Tuesday, two days away.


Chapter 2

I suppose it's time to tell you a little more about the people involved.

I'm six-one, one-eighty pounds, short-cropped brown hair with some gray around the sides, blue-eyes, nice grin, and a fairly toned body. Oh, that's just a tad over six and a half inches.

Melody is brunette with lots of blond highlights that are wavy as they fall on her shoulders, brown-eyed, pretty trim at five-five and one-twenty. They're just into C-cups for you boob fans out there. Oh, and her nipples are small and dark red with the centers almost always erect. And she shaves.

Bryant Turner is about six-even, also pretty trim, works out so I expect he's pretty solid. Nice looking guy with salt-and-pepper hair trimmed short, brown eyes. His wife, Sophia, is about five-nine, weighs maybe one-thirty with several pounds inside what I would guess are D-cups. I've seen her in a bikini and she's quite nice. Her hair is shoulder-length, blond with darker shadings as it falls to her shoulders in waves, gray-green eyes and prominent cheekbones.

Brad Black is the shortest of the four guys, about five-nine or so, wears dark-rimmed glasses, with short, mostly light gray hair. He plays a lot of tennis so he's also pretty trim and fit. Muriel plays lots of tennis as well and is around five-seven, close to her husband's height, and is trim weighing maybe one fifteen or twenty. She has wavy red hair to her shoulders and hazel eyes. Her boobs are not real big, probably A- or B-cup and she has a sprinkling of freckles.

Wade Andrews is around the same height as Brad, maybe an inch or so taller and has dark hair thinning in the front. He's also pretty trim and is quite the runner. His sense of humor is keen and he's got a tuft of curly black chest hair. Carmen is blond with short, wavy hair and brown eyes, a little rounder than the other wives but not at all chubby. She's the shortest, around five-two or so, and quite the curvy package. She's bubbly-fun to be around and quite a tease. I've seen her in a bikini and would love to see her naked. She's just all curves.

So, that's the four couples and it was now looking like we were going to get to know each other rather better, certainly more intimately, even after all these years of being friends.

Getting back to the sex after our naked dancing, Melody was certainly more wound-up for our coupling than I'd ever seen her. About halfway through our fucking, she said she wanted to be on top and gripped me real tight and rolled us right over putting me on my back with her on top as she began scissoring up and down fucking me hard up and down. She was also much more vocal than in the past.

"Oh, fuck me, Michael, fuck me, I am so fucking horny after that," she cried out as she rose and fell over and over on my hard cock. She fucked me hard and fast through two orgasms for herself and one stupendous ejaculation for me. Then she fell over me kissing and kissing. She was obviously turned on big-time.

She also wouldn't let me out of bed the next morning without a repeat fuck and then sucked me off after lunch. I knew then that this was going to change things.

Then Thursday morning came around. She had taken me upstairs right after supper the evening before and we had nonstop sex until we both fell asleep about eleven-thirty. So I knew Melody was thinking of what the next morning would hold.

We were standing on the Andrews' front porch when Carmen opened the door, her head peeking around, saying, "Hi guys, come in, everybody's here," and when we stepped inside we saw that she was naked. We followed her lovely, round butt back into their den where everyone was. They all stood up, Wade, like his wife, was already naked but the others were still clothed. It was obvious that Wade was feeling a certain level of excitement as his cock looked swollen even though it hung down.

We gave hugs around as we would normally and then Muriel Black suggested that she and Brad would get naked next.

Brad went first and I looked over at Melody when he pulled his briefs down and his cock stood erect, slightly curved upward. Muriel had uncovered her breasts and her breasts small but firmly planted on her chest. Her nipples were the longest I'd ever seen even in pictures. After all, I was just now seeing the second and third pairs of real breasts in my entire sixty-plus years of life.

Then, she pulled her shorts down and stood there for us to see. I thought it was pretty cool not to wear panties and she, like Carmen, was shaved smooth.

Next Bryant stood up, pulled off his polo shirt and lowered his shorts to reveal that he, like Muriel, had come commando to the get-together and he now stood there with his cock at attention, a big cock, thick, as well. I was impressed and, yes, a bit intimidated knowing Melody was also taking in the same view.

Then Sophia pulled off the peasant blouse she was wearing to reveal her bare breasts, large and heavy with silver-dollar-sized aureolas and her nipples were quite aroused. They looked delicious.

Now it was us, it appeared and I pulled off my teeshirt and dropped my shorts to the floor, then followed with my briefs as my cock sprang free as I stood there for all to see. I turned to Melody and she already had her blouse off and was reaching back to undo her bra. I watched her as it came loose and she held her arms out for it to slide to the floor. I looked around and my three male friends were certainly looking at her as were their wives.

Her head turned to look at me, then she undid her shorts and let them slide to the floor and I looked down and saw a pair of panties I'd never seen before, a brief, hot-pink, micro-boy's shorts. She stood there a minute, then reached down and slowly, rather seductively, I thought, lowered them to the floor and kicked them away.

Then she said, "Okay, where's the coffee?" and grinned at everyone. Wade and Carmen got up and soon returned with a tray of mugs along with a carafe of coffee and began serving everyone as we all took in the view before us. All four women were in their upper fifties to lower sixties but, compared to many of their contemporaries, were quite nicely preserved. It was seeming that with every decade that went by, women aged more slowly, keeping their youthful looks longer and longer. All I know was that I sure had a raging hard on and so did the other guys.

"I ... I guess I should tell everyone how I'm feeling so far since Michael and I are the newbies here," Melody said. "At first, when you first told me about this, omigod, I was shocked, I couldn't believe that couples we'd know so long would be baring their bodies to each other. And the kind of sexy things you were doing, my head was spinning.

"But then, Michael and I talked about it a number of times, I kept moving closer to wanting to do it and, finally, bit my lip and here we are. But then came the time to strip and I'm so glad you guys went first. I don't think I could have done it otherwise. It helped me that you girls got naked, it really did. But, truthfully, it was your husbands that made me really want to join in. I am so turned on I can't believe it. And it's four, hot, naked men that's done it. So let's drink our coffee, I'm ready for whatever's next."

They all applauded, actually clapped as Melody's flushed face began to pale.


Chapter 3

It was only about ten minutes before everyone was finished with coffee when Carmen got up and got some music going, nice, slow, romantic dance music.

"Okay, we can begin with our partners but when each song is over, we can change," Wade said and we all stood up and I took Melody and began moving around the floor as we danced close together. Like she had at home, her right hand held my left and her left held my cock as we circled around the room.

We were kissing and my free hand was roaming her back and butt and soon the song was over and another began. Everyone stopped and took new partners, Melody with Wade, I was now with Carmen.

My new partner was not shy, my cock had little chance to cool off before she took it in hand as she smiled up at me while I lowered to kiss her, feeling her mouth open as I slid my tongue inside.

Carmen was managing to rub her breasts on me as we moved around the room to the music, her hand flexing around my hardness as we went. I did see Melody dancing with Wade Andrews and she, too, was holding his hand and his cock as they glided to the music. Well, well, I thought, Mel has come a long way. I was actually happy that she was now feeling the second ever cock in her life. And mine was being gripped and played with my the second female hand in my time as well. Amazing.

"I'm really glad you two decided to join in our fun, Michael. This is fun, huh? We retirees get to have some enjoyment, too," Carmen said softly as we danced along.

"Yeah, I wasn't sure Melody would go for it but, well, I see she's got your husband in hand. This is nice," I whispered in her ear as I felt her fingers softly squeeze me.

"I like your cock, Michael, it's gonna get a nice suck from me when the time comes. That's a promise," she whispered in my ear.

"I'm already looking forward to it," I told her as I pushed my middle into her as we danced close around the room.

"You're getting me hot, I hope you do something nice to me when we're paired up," she said and I promised her I would. About then, the music changed so I took Muriel as Melody began dancing with her husband, Brad, and, again, I saw her hand go right down to take his cock as they went around to the music, kissing a bit.

Muriel was kissing me, fucking my mouth with her tongue while she pulled on my cock. I did have one hand on her boob, a quite lovely handful with a hard little nipple.

"I'm gonna suck this, Michael, when we all take turns. I never sucked a cock until we started this, now I'm doing Brad every time he wants it and that's a couple of times a day. I just can't get enough of it. Maybe I'm just trying to catch up from not having done it when I was younger. It seems that every guy I see, I wonder how he'd feel in my mouth. And I want yours next," she said giving it a squeeze.

"I'm sure ready, Muriel, I can't wait. I'd love to do you likewise."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.