Oh God, What Have We Done? - Cover

Oh God, What Have We Done?

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 9: Oh love, love, I love you so much

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Oh love, love, I love you so much - A broken family, a rebel daugther, the sexual experimentation, her change of behaviour and the new bonding of the mother and daugther. A romantic saga.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Foot Fetish  

Helen cuddled with Moira on the couch, and as happened when they went for the mammogram, she slid and pressed her body against Moira's. Helen's warm thigh pressed to Moira's and she took the glass of brandy out her hands. Moira's breathing rhythm was increasing as her heart began to pound even harder in her chest. She could feel the lips of her vagina throbbing and juice pouring out of her. She turned to answer the mature woman at her side, and saw that her eyes were looking at her face.

"Are you very tired, my love?" she whispered in Moira's ear, at the same time she licked the lobe with the tip of her tongue and nipped it with her teeth. Moira's arms wrapped around Helen and held her tight as their passion grew. Moira shuddered with pleasure, "Yes, I'm tired and the brandy is making me drowsy."

"Would you like to go to bed, my bed, so you could rest?"

Moira could hear little moans coming from somewhere near them, and she realized that they were coming from her throat; she squeezed her thighs together when she felt Helen's hand touch her knee.

Moira was tired, but she was also horny, and it didn't matter to her if Helen was her biological mother/ Helen was a woman at that moment, a very beautiful woman who wanted to make love to her. Helen perceived her daughter's state of mind, and getting up, took Moira's hand, and led her to her bedroom.

Once there, Helen took Moira's gown off, leaving her in only her flannel nightgown, and they sat on the edge of the bed; it didn't take a lot of pressure for Helen to open Moira's legs this time and push her hand higher until it was caressing the warm flesh above her knees. Hardly daring to breathe, Helen carefully leaned forward and brushed her lips against her daughter's, watching her face for any adverse reaction.

Moira gently smiled and returned her mother's kiss, their mouths were now lightly joined, lips closed, and the touch exquisite. They closed their eyes at the same time and continued passionately lip kissing for what they considered an eternity, both of them totally lost in the tender intensity of the moment. Helen placed a hand on her daughter's cheek, slowly and gently tracing her jaw line with her thumb.

At that point, both were running out of oxygen and broke the kiss. Moira's fingers and toes were tingling, both chests were heaving, and opening their eyes, they looked at each other, sighing and smiling at the same moment. Brushing her hair from her forehead, Helen bent again to Moira slowly brushing her lips against her daughter's, gradually increasing the intensity of the kiss.

"Mmmmmmmm," the mother murmured, leaning into her. She felt her daughter's lips parting ever so slightly; she did the same with her heart in her throat, as she waited for her daughter's response. It seemed as though Helen's entire chest would burst from the tension.

Then it happened; Moira's tongue slipped out, barely brushing Helen's lips. Helen opened hers wider with her heart hammering, venturing forth oh so slowly and nervously, seeking to lure her daughter's tongue out. Helen emotions were an absolute chaos; one moment, she was mentally doing handsprings, thinking to herself, "Yes! It's really happening! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!" and in the next instant, she was beside herself with anxiety, almost in a panic attack, worrying "Oh my God, please, Oh God, don't let it stop, don't let me screw this up, please oh God, oh please, oh God."

Then the tips of their tongues touched and their worlds changed forever.

When the tips of their tongues touched, they continued, very delicately and lightly exploring, tongues barely gliding over each other in a warm, liquid waltz, a dance as old as time itself, but as new and novel to them as anything they had ever experienced. This was a different kind of experience, this was mother/daughter sexual love, and this was incest.

Moira pulled her lips from her mother's and murmured in a breathless whisper, "Oh God! You don't know what you're doing to me," her voice thick with passion.

Their lips slowly slid over each other's, gradually gaining intensity and urgency. Helen wanted the moment to extend to the end of time, to the end of her life, but they eventually had to come up for air. Breaking their lip lock, both were gulping air to breath, nervously grimacing. Moira was quietly regarding her mother, her hands finding her mother's, smiling gently, and her eyes sparkling. Her obvious composure and serenity calmed Helen, who gradually relaxed, savoring how right it all felt. Moira felt helpless to stop her mother when she moved her lips to hers. She felt the tongue enter her mouth, and her lips were unlike any she had ever kissed. They were soft, wet, and pliant, spreading over hers with warmth that made her body tremble.

Reaching out, Moira pulled her mother back to her and kissed her again. Their mouths glided over each other, pressing, tongues touching, releasing, and pressing together again. Helen pressed against her daughter with a small moan, her arms going around Moira's shoulders, her tongue now insistently seeking hers. Groaning in return, Moira pulled her mother tighter against her, their open mouths now pressed tightly together, tongues lashing each other frantically and violently. Moira pulled her mother her down with her as she reclined on the bed. They lay on their sides, facing each other, as they broke their kiss.

Moira was going to tell her mother something when Helen silenced her by pulling her close and latching on to her lips again. Moira thought their previous kisses had been exciting, but she had had no idea what the word exciting meant until now. Helen's lips pressed against hers with an urgency born of lust, love, and desperation, her mouth opening wide as her tongue sought Moira's. Helen sucked Moira's tongue into her mouth as she responded, holding her head in both of her hands, practically devouring her daughter's face.

Before that moment, now with the probability of a cruel illness, Moira's perception of her mother, if she ever had a different one from her rebellious youth, was that of some porcelain figure like, to be if not cherished at least treated delicately, was quickly set straight about those notions. Her mother could be sick, porcelain like, but she was in the arms of a fiery, passionate creature, which were most definitely composed of warm flesh and hot blood. It was absolutely breathtaking, and it would only get better for Moira.

She slipped her arms around Moira's shoulders, rolling over on top of her, with their tongues dancing, probing, advancing, and retreating in a moist intricate arabesque. Moira could feel the incredible, soft pressure of her mother's unencumbered breasts against her chest and the weight of her hips against her straining mons. Her mother's pelvis was close against hers, with the slightest amount of pressure and gentle motion stimulating her in an unbearable way. Moira was utterly spellbound none of her previous experiences had prepared her for something like this; the intensity of the instant was almost forcing her into an out of body experience.

They separated, breath ragged and chests heaving, eyes locked on each other. Moira, placing her hand around her neck pulled her mother towards her, and since Helen didn't seem to want to speak at that moment, Moira tried to let her actions do the talking. She lightly kissed Helen's forehead, her cheeks, and the bridge of her nose before returning to her full, moist lips. Being slightly above her, Helen, not wanting to be demanding, kissed her lips, refraining from using her tongue, simply tenderly pressing lips to lips, withdrawing her mouth and pressing lightly again, acquainting herself with the details of her daughter's mouth, committing all the wonderful details to memory, watching her intently all the while. Helen sighed happily when Moira stopped, and laid her head on her daughter's chest, now simply holding each other, caressing, soaking up their new bonding and closeness. They continued their embrace for some time, and words weren't necessary.

Helen's searching fingers were soon moving along Moira's bare thigh and above to her crotch, and it was Helen's turn to moan when she felt the wet and swollen lips of her daughter's vagina. Her fingers gently pried the lips apart and pressed inside. Helen pressed her lips to hers again when Moira moaned her pleasure.

"Oh God," Moira gasped, when Helen pulled her lips away and began to push the top of her loose nightshirt down; she felt helpless to stop her mother again.

When Helen had Moira's breasts free of her gown she said, "Wow, your breasts are gorgeous, small, but gorgeous. Look at the size of those nipples. Oh God," she moaned and bent her head.

Moira looked down as if she were a spectator in an erotic show watching two other women making love, as she watched her mother suck her hard nipples into her mouth. It was as if she were floating above the room, disembodied from the activity on the bed, although the electric pulses emanating from her nipples and charging directly down to her clit made her very much aware that she was involved.

Helen sucked one nipple, then the other, covering them with her saliva. She used her tongue to gently lick all over the soft skin of her daughter's breasts, her eyes looking up at Moira's. She then pinched one nipple as she bit the other, bringing a long, low moan from Moira's lips. She suddenly sat back and looked at her daughter, who was now laying back, her eyes half closed and her breasts heaving. She was ready, Helen thought.

Helen leaned close to Moira and whispered, "I'm going to eat your pussy. I want to suck your sweet juice into my mouth. I can't wait anymore."

Her daughter moaned and her legs unconsciously spread apart as she watched as the mature woman, who just happened to be her mother, go to her knees on the floor between her legs; she was paralyzed with heat and excitement. Their eyes met as Helen took slowly her nightdress down her thighs.

"Lift up," Helen whispered.

Moira's hips lifted, allowing her mother to push her dress down her hips as she did when she was a child.

This gave Helen a close-up view of Moira's pussy, and she openly stared at it. Looking further up her body, she stopped at the breasts and said;

"You have a wonderful pair of breasts, with lovely nipples." Her mother looked into Moira's eyes, and she could start to smell her own scent wafting as she felt her pussy became sopping wet. She looked down at her mother and asked, "Can you please help me take these panties off, Helen, I'm having a little trouble."

Helen said she would and placed her hands on her daughter hips, running them around to her ass as she began to slowly move them down to where the panties were. When she got to the panties, she slowly moved them down to her daughter's ankles, then, moving her hands behind each of her knees, removed one foot at a time out of them. Moira was wetter than at any time before, and she now started to smell her mother's arousal as well.

Helen stood up, and standing within a couple of inches of Moira, said, "Well, I guess that I won't need these any longer," and took her diaphanous peignoir and her silk short nightshirt off. Her hair brushed Moira's right nipple as she bent down, causing it to become painfully erect, and removed her panties. She stood upright, and reaching out with one hand, caressed Moira's cheek.

"Oh, God, your pussy is so beautiful, so excitant," Helen passionately said. She bent her head and began to kiss up Moira's thighs, making sure Moira could feel her hot breath on her thighs. She slowly worked up Moira's thigh until her tongue was licking the soft skin and hair above her swollen mons.

Moira was beyond being excited now, and she thought she might pass out as she felt her mother's tongue licking her thighs, teasing her, avoiding her swollen sex lips. "Oh, Goddess, please," she moaned.

"Please what?" Helen asked, her mouth poised above Moira's pulsing vagina.

"Oh, Goddess, oh, Goddess, please suck me, suck meee, you bitch, you're killing me," Moira hissed. "Ohh Ahhhhhhh!!!" she screamed when Helen's mouth clamped onto her swollen lips. Her hands went to Helen's head and her thighs lifted up and wrapped around her mother's neck, her hips sliding down the bed.

Moira was in heaven; she loved women and she hadn't had any sex since the last group sex she had had out of town. She had had solo sex after a day in the clinic, when she had examined some particularly good-looking pussy and had desired to eat them. She would also have loved to suck their juices, to bring them pleasure, but she didn't; her reputation and that of the clinic come first.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" Moira moaned, as she humped her hips into her lover's face. She had been eaten many times before, but nothing compared to this. Maybe it was her mother's saliva that induced her in a drugged state, or maybe it was her mother's skill as a lover; her body was responding like never before either way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.