Oh God, What Have We Done? - Cover

Oh God, What Have We Done?

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 8: Moira and her mother bond again

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Moira and her mother bond again - A broken family, a rebel daugther, the sexual experimentation, her change of behaviour and the new bonding of the mother and daugther. A romantic saga.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Foot Fetish  

Moira deeply blushed, her own pussy getting wetter and wetter, and to end this dangerous road, she said, "I'm going to use this biopsy brush to take a tissue sample from your cervix after I use the bivalve. I'll send the sample to a pathology lab for evaluation and a diagnosis if anything is wrong. OK, Mother?"

"Yes, please proceed."

Moira took the necessary samples from her mother's sexual and reproductive organs, then removed and picked up her instruments, washed her mother with a neutral solution to remove any trace of medical implements, and while taking her latex gloves off, told Helen what she tells every patient; "Alright, Mrs. Song, you may dress now I'll wait for you in the den."

Helen was with Moira again a few minutes later, trying to appear relaxed, but there was a subtle tension in the air. "What do we do now, Darling?"

Moira took the easy way and said, "Well, I have the samples in the fridge and I'll take them personally to the lab first thing Monday morning, and we'll have to wait for the results. I will also make an appointment for an urgent mammogram on Monday morning."

"Do you think there is something wrong with me?"

"Well, you have a little lump in your left breast, we must wait to have the mamo done before we'll know anything, so just take it easy, and don't worry yourself ahead of time."

"All right, may I ask you a favor, Moira?"

"Of course, Helen, what is it?"

"Don't say anything about this to your father, OK; I don't want him to know."

"But, Mother, don't you think he..."

"Will you please do as I ask you, Moira? You're my doctor I don't want any other; I trust you and this I want to be a private matter between you and me; as in any other doctor/patient relationship."

"Alright, is your patient's prerogative."

"Thanks. Will you take some more coffee, or do you want tea?"

Moira made a detour to leave the samples that have to be analyzed in the lab on her way to the clinic on Monday morning. She marked them with her name to keep her mother's identity private as she had asked for, and asked for results with urgency. The lab promised them in the next ten days. Moira called her mother that same afternoon to ask her how she was feeling, and to tell her the lab process was on its way. After hanging up, she decided go to her apartment that evening to put some toiletries, some clean underwear, a couple of dresses, a few shirts, skirts, and warm clothing that she would need in the next ten days in a bag.

She closed her condo and went to her parents' home when she had all she thought she'd need. She rang the bell when she arrived, and it was her mother who opened the door and tears began to run down from her eyes at the sight of her daughter's bag.

"Hi, Mother, I've come to keep you company a few days."

"Oh, my love, I love you, I love you so much," she said, and tried to take the bag from Moira's hands after wiping her tears with the back of her hands.

"I love you too, Mother," and she entered the house, taking out her hand off the bag.

They bonded beautifully in those days together. Moira went to the clinic and the Hospital early in the morning of every day, but the evenings belonged to them together. They talked and talked, and learned to understand each other as mature women. One of the afternoons Moira took her mother to the radiology department to do the mammogram breast examination. To dilute the fears in her mother's mind, she took her to a luxury tearoom for tea afterwards. They later took Moira's car to go home and, Helen sitting next to Moira on the way, slid over and laid her head on her daughter's shoulder.

The lab sent Moira a message a couple weeks later, telling her that the results of the samples were ready. The technician's face was sorrowful when she arrived, as the samples carried her name. Moira's first thought went to her mother, as there apparently was no good news.

Moira, knowing how hard is for any medical specialist to give bad news to a patient, told the lab specialist, "The samples are from a very dear friend, not mine; tell me what we have?"

"You'll read the report, Doctor, but we have found some carcinogenic cells; as you know, you will have to examine some epithelial tissue from the cervix to know how bad it is."

"OK, thanks, and keep the results private, will you?"

"Of course, Doctor, good day."

"Good day and thanks again".

Moira, who had gone back to her apartment that night, since it was Friday, decided to go spend the weekend with her mother. Helen appeared in the foyer to see who it was when Moira opened the front door (her mother had given her the keys to the house). She thought something was wrong as soon as she saw her daughter.

She hugged and kissed Moira on the cheek; "What a surprise, my dear, are you feeling well? What brings you so late, not that you're not welcome, you know you are; bad news?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.