Oh God, What Have We Done?
Chapter 4: First lesbian experience

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4: First lesbian experience - A broken family, a rebel daugther, the sexual experimentation, her change of behaviour and the new bonding of the mother and daugther. A romantic saga.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Foot Fetish  

The sound of her cell phone early next morning awoke Moira from a sound sleep and terrifying dream in which she was being raped by a dozen sorority girls with huge strap-on dildos. She was drenched in sweat, the bedding was on the floor, and her heart pounding like a runaway horse, when the ringing of the phone entered her subconscious and woke her from a nightmare.

It took her several seconds recognize where she was; everything was unfamiliar until she remembered that she was in her new apartment near the University. At the persistent ringing of the phone, she looked for it, and when she had it in her hand, she answered with a shaken voice, "Yes?"

"Is that you, Moira, did something happen, are you alright?"

"Val ... Valerie? Yes, I'm alright. I had a bad dream that you got me out of with your call; what time is it, by the way?"

"Nine twenty five."

"Oh my God, almost nine thirty. Give me half an hour and let's meet for breakfast, okay Val? ... Yes, yesterday's place; my treat, bye Val, see you soon."

Moira got dressed faster than any other day before in her life, in part to get out the apartment where the nightmare was still present, in part because she was determined to lose her virginity today once and for all.

Valerie was sitting by the window with a cup of coffee in her hands when Moira arrived at the classy place for breakfast, and upon seeing Moira, she got up and hugged her.

"Good morning, Moira, how are you feeling?"

"I'm tired, didn't sleep well, and to top it off, I was having an awful nightmare when you called, so I'm feeling like shit, as you can see."

"I was very concerned yesterday; never in my life have I had such an impact on a female," Valerie said, trying to lift Moira's mood.

"Oh you! We must follow up yesterday's mentoring," giggled a little recuperated Moira.

"Well, that's me; I specialize in mentoring young virgin bi girls, I'm at your disposal, my lady, what do you have in mind?"

"Well, if you don't mind I would like to go see your apartment again, yesterday was a failed tour."

Valerie couldn't believe her luck, Moira wanted to go at it again. She rapidly asked for and paid the bill, and taking Moira's hand, they ran like little girls to their rendezvous.

They were inside Valerie's apartment again a few minutes later. Moira took Valerie in her arms the moment the door was closed, and they both wrapped their arms around each other, pressing their bodies close, looking into each other's burning eyes.

It was Moira who brought her lips to Valerie's this time, and the two kissed with an instant, scorching passion, their lips opening to let their hot breaths mix, while their tongues intertwined. There was a couch next to where they stood, and they fell back on it, their lips never parting, their hands now drifting all over, exploring each other's body.

They finally pulled their lips back to catch their breaths.

"I guess all that talk about masturbating and stuff yesterday had an effect, huh?" Valerie panted.

"Yes, and I'm sorry I reacted like a little girl yesterday," Moira said, sliding her hand under Valerie's skirt, up her thigh, caressing her mentor's legs.

"Don't worry about yesterday; today is a new day and we'll make the most of it." Valerie could feel that the crotch of her panties was thoroughly soaked!

"How about we undress?" Valerie breathlessly whispered.

"Let's," Moira said, impulsively sliding her fingers under the elastic of Valerie's drenched panty crotch, feeling her pussy as she had seen her mother doing to her lovers so many times.

Staring at each other, they quickly took their clothes off, keenly eyeing the exposed bodies. Moira had the figure of an athlete, slender and tall, with subtle curves and very modest, though exceptionally well-formed breasts. Valerie was built not much differently from Moira, though her hips were rounder and her breasts fuller, they both had stunning bodies. They knew it too, and were happy to expose themselves to each other like this.

They then fell back on the couch, naked, the smooth, one's warm skin pressing against the smooth, warm skin of the other. Fingers ran amok, drifted between legs, and grazed over stiffened nipples as they resumed their passionate kiss.

"I never thought this would be part of being a mentor," Valerie said, pulling back, and smiling at Moira.

"And I never expected to be mentored in quite this way. You must teach me how to be a good lover," she murmured in Valerie's ear.

She felt one of Valerie's fingers probing her down between her legs, inside her body just then; she followed the lead, and slid a finger up into Valerie's moist, creamy vagina as she did.

Valerie suddenly pulled her lips from Moira's, and dropped her face to her breasts. Moira may have very modest breasts, but each was topped by a big, stiff nipple. Valerie wanted a taste of those nipples now, sensually licking and sucking them in turn as Moira played with Valerie's tits with one hand, while never letting up probing her cunt with the other.

"What's your favorite number?" Valerie suddenly asked, with a sexy, knowing smile.

"Seven, why do you want to know?" Moira answered, not understanding what her favorite number had to do with sex.

"Not silly, I didn't mean that kind of number."

"Oh my, how naïve of me; my favorite number is definitely sixty-nine," Moira said, an excited smile lighting up her face.

"Here, stretch out on your back," Valerie told Moira, getting up off the couch and tossing the big cushions aside so that Moira would have more room.

Valerie then got on top of Moira and spread Moira's legs wide apart as she dropped her face between them. Moira looked up and gazed at a lovely panorama; Valerie's pussy was inches above her face.

"Feel free to do as you want!" Valerie said, looking back at her lover one more time.

Moira tentatively opened the pussy lips above her mouth and flicked them with the tip of her tongue, tasting the nectar flowing from them. She never expected it would taste so delicious, the pungent smell and spicy taste emanating from her outer lips like an aphrodisiac made her an addict to pussy forever.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.