Oh God, What Have We Done? - Cover

Oh God, What Have We Done?

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 3: College initiation

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3: College initiation - A broken family, a rebel daugther, the sexual experimentation, her change of behaviour and the new bonding of the mother and daugther. A romantic saga.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Foot Fetish  

Valerie was a senior and was to be Moira's mentor. They breathed a sigh of relief the moment they laid eyes on each other. These two young women, one twenty, the other about to turn twenty-three, could see they would get along very nicely. They curiously said hello to each other, and Valerie suggested taking Moira out for a late morning breakfast at a joint she really liked. Moira saw that it was a classy place which was a good start, as Valerie could have taken her to some plastic fast food joint, which Moira hated.

They talked and Valerie filled Moira in on where she was from and what college life had been like for her these last three years. Valerie already knew a bit about Moira from the material she got from the admissions office and for being whose daughter she was.

Moira, of course, being circumspect, and not one to be telling her intimacies, was reluctant to open up to Valerie on their first encounter. She first needed to better know who Valerie was as a person in reality, she would then see how much she could confide in this woman.

"Do you have a regular boyfriend?" Valerie asked Moira, out of nowhere.

"No, I don't," Moira replied a bit curtly, she didn't like too many personal questions "Hey, I'm starting college now, and it's a whole new scene. I want to meet and go out with new people; lovers will come when I'm good and ready."

Valerie saw Moira was different, so she rapidly said, "I couldn't agree more; many students bring their relationships to college with them, and it rarely seems to work. Plus, someone as cute as you are won't have any trouble attracting suitors."

"Yeah, well thank you. You're pretty cute yourself, Valerie," Moira acknowledged. Valerie was tall and slender, an auburn-haired beauty with a picture perfect face and a sleek, graceful body.

They sipped their coffee.

"What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" Moira asked Valerie.

Valerie shifted in her chair a little and coughed.

"I'm sort of seeing someone now, actually living with them," Valerie said.

"Oh? That's nice, maybe I'll meet him someday," Moira said, as Valerie looked down and took another sip of her coffee.

"Maybe, yes."

"As for me," Moira continued, "I'm quiet and shy, so I'm just going to stay away from guys," and she took a bite of her Danish.

Valerie was a little frustrated. She had expected to know a few things about Moira after this breakfast of theirs, though she hasn't been able to be privy to any knowledge of Moira's sexual habits or interests.

"How about you, if you don't mind my asking?" Moira asked her mentor. Maybe she wouldn't be as brazen as this if she were just an ordinary eighteen year old freshman, but Moira was somewhat precocious for her age after having lived with her parents.

"Oh, I take care of myself, you know," Valerie confessed, surprised at how easy it was to 'fess up like this to a younger woman she hardly even knew.

They looked at each other and started laughing.

"Listen to us, the way we're talking!" Valerie said, rather amazed at their openness, their frankness about these intimate matters.

"Isn't that what a mentor is supposed to be for? To answer questions, all sorts of questions, we freshmen have," Moira said, with a giggle.

"Do you like to do anything special when you beat off?" Moira asked Valerie, then went deep red after the words had left her mouth, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..."

"Don't worry, it's a natural curiosity; I look at dirty videos once in a while, but I mainly just fantasize. What about you?"

"Oh, I fantasize a lot, too," Moira told her, "And I sometimes like to look at myself in the mirror when I do it. I guess I must be a narcissist or something." That's what living with a mother like mine must've done to me, she thought.

"Did you ever get caught doing that? Beating off I mean," Moira asked her.

"Well yeah, my older brother once walked in on me doing it. I was so close that I didn't even hear him come to the door. He just stood there and watched me get myself off. Only afterwards did I look up and see him standing there."

"That must've been awkward."

"Yeah, it was, but then, looking down at his jeans, I could see he had himself a hardon, so it wasn't so bad."

Valerie took another sip of coffee. "You know, I don't share such intimacies with just any old freshman."

"I should hope not," Moira said, as they both laughed.

"What about you? Were you ever caught?" Valerie asked.

"Just my mom walked in on me once. I was very embarrassed too, but my mom was cool about it, saying it was natural and that she used to masturbate all the time when she was young."

The conversation was languishing after sharing confidences, so they decided to go for a walk around the campus. The waitress brought the bill and Valerie paid. She then suggested that they walk around the campus and Valerie would point out different spots of interest to Moira.

After a while, "And this is Greek Row," Valerie said, when they got to a street lined with old elm trees and big mansions which were now fraternity and sorority houses. Flags with the Greek alphabet letters were blowing in the wind.

"Greek Row, huh?" Moira said. "Just by chance, do they call it that because this is where you come to get fucked up the ass? Where coeds come to get corn-holed?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.