Oh God, What Have We Done? - Cover

Oh God, What Have We Done?

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 2: Moira's independence

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Moira's independence - A broken family, a rebel daugther, the sexual experimentation, her change of behaviour and the new bonding of the mother and daugther. A romantic saga.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Foot Fetish  

Life changed in the Song household; the girl became more introverted and rebellious as her parents' relationship stabilized with some semblance of normalcy once they had cleared things between them, and she was growing up faster than usual. But Moira was living in a hell of a world inside her mind, one in which nothing seemed to be truth to her. She had observed her parent's behavior for months as a scientist observes guinea pigs in a laboratory. She was meticulously trying to unravel the truth.

After what she had heard her parents say that fateful night, she wasn't sure about anything she had learned from them; she wasn't sure about her parents who, by the way, acted as if nothing was wrong in their lives as always, as if they were the happiest of couples, but she knew they were acting. Her father was acting, when after a few drinks at a party with friends, his hand went down her mother's back until it reached her buttocks and gave them a pinch that made their friends and their wives think, 'Wow look, the rascal still can't keep his hands off his wife after so many years.

But he wasn't the only one acting, since when her mother felt the pinch, she would turn around and with the most loving and sensual voice, would give him a gentle slap in his hand and say, "Not here, my dear, wait to be home alone," or when she would go into a corner with another of her husband's friends' wives who was one of her mother's lovers to arrange an appointment to go out to eat during the week, Moira would think, "Yes, I'm sure you both would be eating a lot of pussy."

And so the world keeps spinning; life goes on without apparent change and Moira realized she was officially a woman when her sheets were bloodied one morning. Her relationships with her parents were so stressed that her mother only knew of the arrival of her menses when the laundress mentioned it; if her father knew, he didn't mention it.

With her hormonal development, Moira got, if that was possible, more rebellious when at home, sometimes unkempt, careless of her clothes, sometimes leaving her lingerie on the floor instead of the hamper when she bathed, or worse when she changed her underwear directly without bathing. What she didn't fail in was her studies; she was always in the top ten of her generation.

So in between fights with her parents and periods of indifference where she generally didn't even greet them, she ended her high school years with flying colors and received her promotion in the proud presence of her parents at the ceremony.

In a rare moment in which the family was gathered to eat one day in the middle of summer, prior to the beginning of the autumn university courses, Moira dropped two; no, I mean three bombs over the table.

"I want to tell the both of you a few things," her parents lay the cutlery on the table to hear what she had to say, since her talking or explaining herself to them wasn't a usual thing.

"First of all, I want to tell you that I know you are both homosexuals." You could hear a pin drop in the dining room. "I have known since I was twelve. You, Father, are gay by your own confession, and you, Mother, are not fully lesbian, you are bi, but you prefer women from my own observations. I also want to tell you that it doesn't concern me anymore, it's your life, and you live it as best you can."

"Second, I want to tell you that what is inherited is not stolen; I think maybe I'm a closet lesbian. I don't know since I've never been with a woman and I'm still a virgin, in fact, so until I taste a penis I declare myself as bisexual as my dear mother." The silence was deafening after this confession, her parents looked at each other, embarrassed and not knowing what to say.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.