PamdaBitch
Chapter 8

 

Smiling at me, she said, “I believe you would do everything you said. Just hold me right now, please?”

I did hold her for the longest time. Both Pam and Cassie came in.

“I heard what Richard said, Mom,” Cassie said. “I would give him up, if it kept you happy. We all want to keep you happy.”

Pam added, “I’m sorry for all the time I was ‘Dabitch.”

Lisa raised her head and said, “Thank you all of you for what you did for me. Why don’t we celebrate by letting the man of the house take us all out to dinner?”

“How does Italian food sound?” I asked.

“Great,” Lisa said.

“Wonderful,” Cassie said.

Pam concluded the conversation by saying, “Bitchin!’”


After dinner, I got my desert.

Lisa had us all get in her big king size bed, provided we all got naked first.

Cassie said to me, “Whoever you pick first to make love to, I’m OK with it, Richard.”

Strange how the only one with a little hair around her pussy was Lisa, so I picked her, asking the girls to stay if they wanted to.

I picked up Lisa’s legs, pulling them apart a little, then I went and took a wonderful deep breath of my mother’s sexual bouquet.

That was all it took for my mom to squirt, and I licked it up like a pussy cat.

“What was that?” Cassie quietly asked Pam.

“Mom squirted, it’s like his cum, only tastier. Don’t worry, I’ll teach you, little one.”

I went back to the source and began to lick all around the outside of her opening, causing another squirt. I licked it up, then took it to Lisa’s mouth and we kissed after I dropped it in her mouth and she went ‘Yummy.’

“Lisa Louise Blevins, may I please have the honor of fucking you so hard, you might have my baby boy or girl -- Say the word and I will do this, please?”

EPILOGUE

Within twelve months each of them were either pregnant, by me.

Lisa had another little girl, she named Jennifer, which had been her mother’s name.

Pamela Jean had a little boy, she called Harrison, because she always loved Harrison Ford.

Cassie was more problematic, despite having sex all the time. Eventually, after six months of trying our best, she got pregnant. Nine months later, she had a little girl, that together we named Pamela Sue Snow.

Due to doctors’ orders to refrain from sex for four months, when the little ones were asleep, I would fuck their mothers in the ass, each of them, both in their own beds and in the pool, when the buoyancy of water made it the very best


Brian must have misunderstood and sent us $2,500 each for a total of $12,500 a month.

Lisa was pissed, not having a clue that he had access to so much money, but didn’t officially complain since we were pooling all of our money together anyway.

Inside the house, Cassie and I were a couple, while both Pam and Lisa, now unable to have any more kids would bring into the house some boys to share with one another.

Being nineteen, I decided college would use up too much of our money too quickly, finding a job online that made me ... us $5,000 a month more.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.