PamdaBitch - Cover

PamdaBitch

 

Chapter 7

There was a knock on the door—it was Mom. “Very nice, both of you, where did Pam really go off to?”

“The Day’s Inn, to see if she could find Amanda or not,” Cassie said.

“You think he used a real name during his taped confession, last night, Richard?” mom asked.

“He was still a little drunk,” I said, “I don’t think he was coherent enough to lie about that. If we can’t find Amanda, we’ll use our Plan B. I have faith in Pam. If she can find her, she’s going to tell her that we’re playing a practical joke on our father.”

“Cassie,” mom added, “That was very good. You should try out for a play at school.”

“I’m not staying in school after high school. I plan to be Richard’s wife, barefoot and pregnant!” she said, shocking her mother to no end. She caused me to laugh out loud as well. Mom just shook her head and left.

After Mom had left my room; Cassie had her hand inside my pants, asking, “Can we fuck some more? I’m having fun with you.”

“Just because Mom said we could sleep in the same bed nowadays, doesn’t mean we should make love all the time,” I reasoned.

“Aren’t you enjoying making love with me any more?” she replied practically in tears.

“I love you, Cassie. There are other things we could do as a couple besides having sex all the time.”

“Like what?”

“Going to movies, riding bikes, going for a drive somewhere ... just walking down the street holding hands. I’ve never had a girlfriend before that did any of those things. All they seem to want is to have sex. Nothing’s wrong with that. I want us to be a couple forever. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

“Yeah, I do. Let’s go swimming for a while, and then you can take me to lunch and show me off.”

“Sounds great, see you in the pool in five minutes,” I said giving her a kiss, and going back upstairs. I changed and ran out to the pool and dove in, swimming some laps.

I heard a splash and saw a body approaching me underwater. Her head popped up ... it was Lisa, naked.

“Hi honey, surprised?” she said.

“Yeah, Cassie is coming downstairs to swim, after we do that, she wants me to take her out somewhere. God, you’re beautiful. If Cassie weren’t around, I’d ... love to show you a good time. You would never forget it; I promise.”

“I’ve been thinking about you Richard. I may just have to take you up on your offer, one of these days.” She gave me a superb kiss on the lips and walked out of the pool, ostensibly to lie out in the sun.

I saw Cassie come out as Lisa was coming out of the pool. She gave her a look as she dove in and came up to me. “What did she just do?”

“She just got herself wet, to tan better. She has seemed to lose some self-esteem with what she and dad are going through. She’s going out of her way to flirt with me and be as outrageous as she can. Don’t be mad at her. She is still our mother.”

Cassie gave me a wonderfully romantic kiss, looking over her shoulder at her mother, who was putting some lotion on her naked body. “I may not have tits as big as hers yet, but please, give me a chance? I can’t compete with her.”

“You are not in a competition with your mother. Don’t ever think that. Pam telling her how much we love one another is why we’re allowed to sleep together now. Let’s not lose our status, being jealous about Pam, or Lisa. Alright?”

“OK, I do love you, the kind of love that lovers have,” she said breaking down a little.

“Cassandra, the way you said that, fills me with desire for you,” I said.

“I plan on having you fill me up at least two more times today; I promise,” she said using that smile of hers that starts my every day.


Pam came home with a shit-eating grin. We all gathered around her as she explained what she had found out about ‘Amanda’.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.