PamdaBitch
Chapter 6

 

Mom got up, picked up her swimsuit and we all walked inside the house. She stopped in the kitchen, checking on what she was cooking. I went behind her and said, “I can’t say I’m sorry for what we did, but I am sorry for what Dad has done. We already had something to eat. When is Dad expected home?”

“Not until later—some woman called from his office saying he was staying late for a meeting ... I am going to kill him!”

“Lisa, I never finished telling the real reason why I stood there and looked at you, naked by the pool.”

“Never mind that now. What am I going to do about your father? He’s obviously screwing around on me. I am NOT going to let him get away with this!”

“You could screw around on him?” I suggested.

“Oh, yeah ... I suppose you know someone I could sleep with honey?” she giggled.

“Mom, you could use Richard. He’s really good!” Cassie said coming out from behind me.

“He is, is he?” she replied with a smile.

“Quiet please Cassie, it’s rude to talk about what you and Rich have done,” Pam said.

“I need to get dressed,” mom said, “Keep an eye on the roast please? Richard, follow me upstairs?”

Uh-oh!

The girls waved good-bye as I followed my lovely Lisa upstairs. We got to her bedroom—she dropped the robe.

As she went through her drawers getting a bra and panty, she started, “So what have you and the girls done exactly? I want details.”

I slowly, but steadily watched my mother go from being naked to a lovely outfit, while I explained who fucked whom and who sucked whom. I also explained how Cassie first wanted me to wear a condom, and then asked me to remove it.

“How many times did you orgasm today, honey?” she asked finishing her dressing ritual by putting on some flats.

“Either four or five times, I think,” I answered. “If I had been alone when I first saw you naked, I could’ve fucked you at least twice. That’s how much you turn me on, Lisa!”

“Richard, I doubt that will ever happen, but I appreciate you thinking that I’m pretty enough to attract a handsome seventeen-year-old.”

I blushed at her remark, and then got up to walk out with her. I said to her, “I turn eighteen in two weeks, Hot Stuff.”

As we walked down the stairs to the kitchen, I blurted, “Instead of killing him, like you said, let’s catch him in the act?”

“I like the sound of that, Richard. We can develop a plan of attack.”

“Why did you just let me see you naked?”

“Because of the way you handled yourself by the pool. It seemed a nice way to let you know I love you. I know you said you ate already, but I was counting on having my family around the dinner table tonight.”

The girls were washing up as we came down into the kitchen. The table was set for five.

Lisa took about five minutes, and the roast and mashed potatoes were on the table. I helped by carrying the partially carved roast to the center of the table.

She sat next to me, asking for some roast. I stood up and carved a nice juicy cut for her, picking up her plate and giving it back to her. She gave me a peck on the cheek.

I did the same for each of the girls, first Pam then Cassie.

We passed the potatoes around, and started eating dinner. There is usually a lot of talking around our dinner table. This time there were glances, smiles and sometimes a few giggles.

“Pam,” I said. “Has Dad ever made a pass, uh ... flirted with you?”

“Yeah, back before I went ‘All bitch, All the time!’, he would say suggestive things. All I ever did was smile at him, but I noticed he had gotten hard while talking to me.”

“Really?” mom remarked. “You could tell that he was ... aroused?”

“Yeah, Mom—sorry, I’ve been doing it to boys ever since I got my tittie’s. It was kind of exciting that my father had lust in his eyes. While I was sleeping and fuc ... making love with every guy who asked, he never did. That was when I first noticed Richard for the hunk that he is.”

Cassie giggled at that announcement.

“Mom?” I exposited. “If we want to catch Dad in the act, why not use Pam?” The sound of that brought a smile to her face.

“Richard, that is an excellent idea.” Lisa remarked, “She’s underage, very pretty, and if we got your father a little drunk first, we could get him charged with all kinds of sex crimes, along with Felony Incest, or something like that.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.