PamdaBitch - Cover

PamdaBitch

 

Chapter 01

I’ve got to tell somebody about my sister, Pam.

She’s only a freshman in high school (15) but she’s wearing the craziest clothes, has a pierced lip and eyebrow, and I think she’s doing drugs.

All through elementary school she was ‘Daddy’s little girl’ which drove me crazy.

Suddenly, between eighth grade and high school—she’s become a bitch.

Her name is Pam; mine is Rich. I’m two years older than her. (17)

You’d never guess that we were brother and sister. She’s got dark-brown hair while I inherited curly black hair from my dad. She’s put a streak of color in her hair that looks orange.

She’s kind of pretty, especially before she became ‘da bitch’. One of the problems is that we’ve got a younger sister, who has always looked up to Pam.

Since the monster has been released from inside her older sister, Cassie (14), and I have become closer friends. She doesn’t let ‘Pamdabitch’ pick her up from school anymore ... I do it!

When I drive up to get her, she often says something like, “It’s about time, boyfriend,” to whoever maybe in earshot. She will even give me a kiss on the cheek to help sell it to whomever. I hadn’t gone to that school.

Cassie looks more like Mom, pretty without trying, lengthy brown hair and just becoming a woman. She’s long been in the shadow of her older sister, but lately I’m beginning to notice her more.

I go by her room after school to see if there is anything I can help her with. Most of the time she says no, but today she invited me in.

“Rich, I’m worried about Pammy,” she said.

“She’ll grow out of it, or Dad will ground her until she’s thirty!” I said.

Cassie motioned at me to sit by her on her bed.

“Do you think that she’s still a virgin?” she said.

“What do you know about virgins, young lady?” I laughed.

“Some of my girlfriends have started fuc ... having sex already,” she said softly.

“Has finding that out making you want to try it yourself?” I questioned.

“I didn’t think so, but I am curious about it. Are you still a virgin, Richard?”

I got up off the bed and said, “That is none of your business, young lady. Get your homework done, and we’ll go swimming together after dinner, all right?”

That seemed to get her interest, and she waved at me as I left her room. Fourteen years old and asking about sex already. As I walked by Cassie’s room, the door was open, and she invited me in.

I went in and closed the door. She was finishing up something on her computer.

“Hey dork?” was her usual line to me.

“Pam, we need to talk!”

“About what—Dudley do-right?”

“About our sister, ‘Pamdabitch’!”

She turned around and seemed to get serious, “Is something wrong with Cassie?”

“Nothing, besides you,” I quickly responded.

“What the fuck does that mean?”

“Remember how just a year ago, she always followed you around nipping at your heals like a little dog?”

“Yeah, I was her role model; I think,” Pam said, now sounding solemn.

Was being the operative word,” I said.

“So, what happened Rich?”

“We just finished talking about you, with your little sister wondering if you were still a virgin or not!”

“No shit?”

“Not even a little. She asked me as well, which I didn’t answer. She even mentioned that some of her friends had already started fucking boys. Her words ... not mine!”

“Oh my god! Do you think I should talk to her about boys?”

“Depends on what you plan to say to her. You’ve already lost your role model status with her. She’s afraid to ride home with you, thinking you might be drinking or doing drugs. I think she still cares for you. I used to as well.”

“I’m not going back to that little princess girl I used to be, just to make the two of you jolly. I need to be happy,” she said.

I pulled my sister on my lap and asked, “What makes you happy now, Pamela?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.