Sighs Matter
Chapter 13: Tess gets to the bottom of things

Copyright© 2013 by Rich Humus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Tess gets to the bottom of things - An English filmmaker and his professorial wife travel to Africa to investigate a legendary tribe. Much sex as we go along, nearly all consensual, and fanciful. Forthcoming chapters will feature bukkake, huge gang bangs with a willing female, lots of oral sex, masturbation, scientific analysis, and all kinds of fun stuff. All completely fictional of course, with no chance at all of anyone mistaking it for real life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size  

Within the next few months, I got more and more adept at sucking cocks. I suppose word got out among the local population, because rarely did an evening go by that I wasn't invited to a party, or a get together at a fraternal organization. I was nearly always the only woman at these gatherings, as well. I believe I averaged 15 to 20 acts of fellatio per evening, sometimes even more. My vagina usually got a good workout as well, since I could only accommodate one man at a time orally. I loved providing so much pleasure to so many people. I found that my orgasms were breathtakingly awesome, my clitoris being sensitive and quite adept at poking its' little head out of the hood. Of course, I swallowed semen every chance I got, but sometimes my uterus became the tank for the swimmers that men just loved to deposit. I remember one night I had been invited by some black friends of mine to a party at one of the guy's flat. There were, I guess, about two dozen or so of them, and me. We had a bit of a dinner, some nice conversations about this and that, and then I suggested that I entertain them and do what I could to release their sexual urges. I began, of course, with fellatio, finding that if I orally relieved their pent-up penis pressure with my mouth, the rest of the evening could be taken at our leisure, as their sexual stamina sometimes seemed unending. So I simply made my self comfortable on a nice large divan, and each of the fellows came up in turn to be sucked.

They were marvelous, each ejaculation was quite voluminous, the boys having abstained from any other release for the last several days. I loved it when I got a very nice emission, I let it wash over my tongue and tease my taste buds, the salty, aromatic and piquant taste just yummy beyond compare. Sometimes I'd let two or three loads gather in my mouth before swallowing the whole course. In about an hour, I'd done all of them, and of course, the first few men were randy again and ready for some regular rogering. I simply leaned back, opened my legs, moved my panties to the side, and pulled the first man in.

His large, well shaped cock fit snugly in my vagina, and before he even hit bottom I was orgasming again. One after another, my black buggers bombarded my uterus with semen sauce, until I was quite messy down there.

At one point, I was face down on a bed with my hindquarters in the air, and there were at least ten large black fellows anxiously, but patiently, awaiting their turn.

I encountered a fellow who seemed absolutely enamored with my anus. I'd never considered that particular orifice as a likely resting place for anything much, but his kisses and licks of my cute little bottom did make me feel very nice. At one point, he was behind me with his tongue in a hard point, and I felt him push it into my rosebud with insistent force. I tried to relax and open for him, and after a few seconds, I felt my rectum expand and blossom enough for him to push almost an inch of his very talented tongue into it. I giggled and wiggled. Then he pushed a finger into me, and I goggled. His probing digit and wet tongue did something to my erogenous zone index, and without even touching my clitoris, I had a monumental orgasm that seemed to vibrate in and out of my intestines for at least a minute. I quivered and shook, in a feeling totally unlike the climaxes I'd enjoyed from my front-facing facilities. I sighed and nearly collapsed on the bed, but my soporific reverie was interrupted by the presence of the end of his beautiful cock demanding entrance to my colon.

I groaned a little bit with the sudden change in the size of the piece of male anatomy that was now pushing somewhat forcefully into my lower intestines. I swallowed thickly, forcing down the remnants of the emission that one of his buddies had just emptied into my mouth, and consciously tried to relax the sphincter of my rectum. Something must have worked because all of a sudden an enervating warmth spread throughout my lower body, and I felt several inches of firm dark meat begin to travel upwards into a part of my body that, heretofore, had only seen material move the other way. I put that out of my mind, and felt him hold my hips demandingly. Inch after inch of his penis wormed its way into my bottom, and as the feeling of supreme fullness took over, I realized that I'd been missing out on a different, yet wonderfully satisfying addition, to the more standardized avenues of sexual congress that I'd previously limited myself to. I realized I loved getting my butt fucked! I felt so naughty, yet at the same time, so accommodating. I also realized that, unlike my vagina, which had only so much length before my cervix came into play and limited the size of an instrument which I could enjoy, my colon was, for all intents and purposes, virtually endless in size. With practice, I could learn to accept any length of penis, no matter how outlandishly sized.

I put both hands on my bottom cheeks, spread them apart, and encouraged my benefactor to plunge ever more deeply with every thrust. Soon, he was plumbing depths that only a colonoscopy would ever have seen.

I felt his hips push up against my bottom over and over again, and I began having an orgasmic release that was not just a big "Boom!" like vaginal orgasms, but a long, drawn-out "Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" that made my entire midsection feel as if it wa being massaged by a thousand warm hands. The large dark penis in my rectum suddenly bottomed out completely, and I felt his semen begin hosing my insides. Chagrined at not being able to consume it, I nevertheless felt content that it would forever be a part of my body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.