Sighs Matter - Cover

Sighs Matter

Copyright© 2013 by Rich Humus

Chapter 12: Tess is Glorified at an ABS

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Tess is Glorified at an ABS - An English filmmaker and his professorial wife travel to Africa to investigate a legendary tribe. Much sex as we go along, nearly all consensual, and fanciful. Forthcoming chapters will feature bukkake, huge gang bangs with a willing female, lots of oral sex, masturbation, scientific analysis, and all kinds of fun stuff. All completely fictional of course, with no chance at all of anyone mistaking it for real life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size  

Over the next few weeks, I brought dozens of boys and men back to my rooms, or went to theirs, and performed fellatio on them. I learned how to adjust my neck and throat to allow for deeper penetration, and how to swallow just as the head of the penis passed over the back of my tongue, thus allowing it to penetrate right into my throat. I learned how to breath through my nose while the penis was moving out of my mouth. I learned how to use my tongue to caress and massage the shaft and head. I learned the signs of an impending orgasm, and how to close off my throat so the sperm didn't all flow down immediately. I loved to taste the semen in my mouth, rolling it around and over my teeth and gums and tongue, letting the full essence of the precious liquid permeate my mouth. I was able to learn how to 'deep throat' after much practice, and once I was able to overcome my (admittedly slight) gag reflex, I could take longer and longer shafts deep in to my throat. I realized that there was no real difference between a penis of, say, six to seven inches, and those rare ones that were nine, ten or even longer - once the head passed over the back of my tongue and down into my upper throat, any added length was not a problem at all.

However, I realized that to really perfect my technique, and to practice the oral arts when ever I wanted, I would need to substitute the warm, giving penises of the local males, for a cold but always available penis substitute. I needed a dildo. Or several, perhaps. So one Friday night I went into town, and headed to the area where all the sex shoppes were. It was a typical place, all gaudy and full of neon and flashing lights, but I ignored the stares of the passers-by as I strode up and into the place. I was almost overwhelmed when I got in. Racks and racks of adult movies of all types, and fetish gear, rubber goods, lotions and emoluments, and sexual devices undreamed of by the Marquis De Sade. I quickly found the aisle containing the realistic-looking dildoes, and after browsing for several minutes, selected four of the more useful looking ones - a standard 7 inch model, a nice looking 10 inch device, the highly recommended 12 inch 'gut buster', and the last, aptly named Mandingo, a terrifying 14 inches of molded coal-black neoprene that cried out to me like a little lost puppy. Two of the models even had hollow testicles that you could fill with your favorite semen substitute and force to ejaculate at that magic moment, if you so desired.

As I paid for my purchases, I noticed the long, dark hallway back towards one corner of the store.

"I say, what's down there?" I enquired of the proprietor.

"Them's the peep booths, m'lady. You can watch films of all types for just a few pence. 'ighly recommended, they are."

My curiousity was piqued. (Ooops, sorry, almost forgot. This is internet text. Peeked.)

I hurriedly changed several quid into the tokens required, and strolled down the hallway. Once my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I noticed the dozen or so other habitué's of the place, lounging around waiting for booth to be open, or staring fixedly at the display of titles available in each booth. They looked askance at me, I suppose the presence of an attractive young college girl in a miniskirt and see-through blouse might have put them on edge. I smiled at them.

Selecting an open booth, I went in and sat. The floor seemed sticky and not too clean, I reminded myself to speak to the management when I exited about their maintenance schedule. The dim light illuminated the selection screen, and I dropped several tokens into the machine. The screen came to light, and I started to scroll through the entries. My goodness, there was every debauchery known to man available for timed viewing, and a few that seemed rather odd even to me. I watched in breathless silence for a few moments, switching every now and then to the next offering in the carousel. Suddenly, I heard a slight rustling in the booth next to me, and turned towards the sound.

I nearly jumped off of my seat when I saw the pale, erect penis protruding through an opening in the booth wall. I would have jumped, as a matter of fact, had I not found myself sticking to the seat. I peeled my self off the bench, and bent to study my new friend. It was a nice looking member, about 5 to 6 inches long, and I noticed a clear bead of pre-cum forming at the head. I wasn't sure if the owner was looking for my approval, a silent vote of confidence, or some other response - perhaps a digital manipulation was required whilst watching the films?

I peered closely at it, and suddenly a thought formed in my head. Perhaps I should suck it? At first, I dismissed this wild surmise, thinking the owner could not possible desire to have a complete stranger, someone he'd never even met, suck his penis from the other side of a peep show booth wall. He would not be able to see his paramour, not be able to watch the length of his penis disappear and reappear between the moist lips of the mystery fellatrice. He would not be able to voice the gentlemanly enquiry as to whether or not consumption of his emission was desired or not. I tormented over these obvious drawbacks, and then decided that if the man really was offended by my sucking of his penis, I'd just have to apologize to him after I was done. I decided to risk censure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.