Sighs Matter - Cover

Sighs Matter

Copyright© 2013 by Rich Humus

Chapter 10: Emma's Extreme Experience

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Emma's Extreme Experience - An English filmmaker and his professorial wife travel to Africa to investigate a legendary tribe. Much sex as we go along, nearly all consensual, and fanciful. Forthcoming chapters will feature bukkake, huge gang bangs with a willing female, lots of oral sex, masturbation, scientific analysis, and all kinds of fun stuff. All completely fictional of course, with no chance at all of anyone mistaking it for real life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size  

When I got back to the hut, I saw poor Roddy still sleeping soundly on his side, snoring. I snickered. He never admitted to his sonorous soundings, always telling me it was I who snored, not he. As I moved aimlessly about the hut, straightening things and such, I spied a creamy white envelope on the desk. I was somewhat astonished to see it was a letter from our darling daughter Emma, postmarked several weeks ago, and forwarded to us by the Society. I was delighted to see a missive from her, and so, stripping off my shorts and laying my nude form down on an animal skin to cool off in the sweltering African heat, I lit a small lamp to read by, and began to peruse the welcome message.

Lower Pinsdale-by-the-Sea

28th April

Dearest Mummy and Daddy;

Hoping this finds you, and finds you well. All is just perfect with self. Things have been very hectic recently, what with the end of my third-form final exams and such, you know how busy life can be. I have no qualms that I've performed admirably on all my subjects, thanks in no small part to the extensive tutoring you gave me, Mum. Next year my fourth-form should be so much fun!

You remember my room-mate Katie, don't you? She's such a nice girl, we've stayed up WAY too late many nights exploring each other's bodies. She hadn't shaved before she got to school here so one of the very first things I did was clean her up down there. You know how much I hate pubic hair. Ugh! Gross to the absolute max, you know? So I got one of my best razors and took her in the shower and lathered her cute little fanny all up and shaved her smoother than the day she was born. It looked so delicious I just had to eat her all up. She said "WOW" and asked me to do it again, so of course I did. I think I gave her about twenty good orgasms that night. Of course, the next night, I had to spread my legs and pull her pretty little face into my hot wet coochie, and once she got the hang of it, she did very well. She bit my clitty one time I thought the top of my head was going to explode. A right slut she's turned into, isn't it fun!

I want to tell you all about an absolutely FABULOUS time Katie and I had a few nights ago. I've just now come down from the high of the whole thing, and wanted to set it down on paper before I forgot what happened, not like I'll EVER FORGET what happened! :)

We'd just had our last exams, and we both agreed it was time to let off some steam. We decided to get slutted up and head into town, to see if we could find some guys. First, just in case (I know how you always told me to prepare ahead of time... ) we each took about three massive soapy enemas to clean ourselves out all the way. I taste-tested her bum with the first inch or so of my tongue, and she was as clean as a whistle! Then she did the same to me and I swear I felt her tongue up into my kidneys! We've been practicing with butt plugs for a couple of months, and I'm proud to report that I've trained my bum almost as well as you have, Mum! I can open to a full two inches now, and hold it without any struggle at all. Katie's still working on her first inch, but I'm sure she'll open up. After we swabbed each others behinds for about half an hour, we both took a long hot soaking bath together, and shaved up our cute little cunnies. I did hers and she did mine. Her fanny is just SOOO delish, I couldn't resist chewing on it for a while.

We went to get dressed, and Katie had NO STOCKINGS! Not even a pair of stay-ups! They all had big ladders up the side, or the knees were completely gone. I lent her one of my skirts, and a pair of my dark stockings, and a suspender belt to match. I find that I much prefer a suspender belt to stay-ups, since you can cinch your stockings up nice and tight, and they don't slip down if you get ... um ... energetic, if you know what I mean! :) LOL I'll just have to take her out and shop for some right slut-wear for her! But by the time we were done, we were a couple of proper sexy English birds, eh?

We took the train into town, and went clubbing. Of course, MY definition of CLUBBING is a little different than most, as you know - I go looking for the biggest CLUBS I can find. Quite often, as you know, I find them on black fellows down around the warehouse lots along the docks.

It was quite dark by the time we got down there, so we just walked around a little bit to see what we could see. By and by, we passed a warehouse with about half a dozen or so rough looking black fellows outside sitting on barrels. Boy were they surprised to see us! They made some rude comments about Katie's and my clothing, but we just smiled at them. I went up to the largest, tallest one of them all and said "Hey big fellow - where can a horny bird go around her to get shagged a couple dozen times?" LOL that made him swallow his bubblegum, I'll tell you! I'm sure they were used to being teased by most white girls, well that was not why Katie and I were there, right?

Before we could say "John Thomas", they pulled us into the warehouse, and turned on some lights. That was when we saw the other thirty or forty of the blokes! My little coochie started to cream up nicely then! Katie squeezed my hand like she wanted to tear it off, 'coz I don't think she'd ever been with more than four blokes at a time (Remind me to tell you about that All Hollow's Eve party we had last year in the dormitory... :) Turned out they were there to load ships, and had all been working all day long. I thought the poor chaps needed some kindness and attention after all that labour, wouldn't you? They were all sorts of types there were some really short fat guys, and some really tall ones, and they ranged from deep dark black to light brown. But they all looked absolutely fabulous, strong, sweaty, and just a tiny bit menacing. We went around giving each of them a nice once-over and a kiss or whatever, and of course they had their hands all over my bum as we did. Some of them tickled my tonsils with their tongues as we kissed, boy was it ever hot! You know how good some black men can kiss (some are horrible but some are really really good!). By the time I'd been around the room, somehow my top was missing ( LOL!! ) and my nipples had about 67 sets of rough fingers on them. Quick! Scotland Yard! Check for prints! LOL!!!!

We went up to a little office space they had overlooking the rest of the building, and the guys were nice enough to clear a big table off. They wanted Katie and me to dance for them, so we got up there and started to bump around and make out with each other. You know how that turns guys on, well of course it turned me on to!! I pulled Katie's top up off over her head and started kissing her nipples. They stood right out and saluted! Meanwhile that little slag had her hand down rubbing my cunny like to start a fire. The guys started to whistle and cheer and so after a bit we ended up laying on the table and licking each other's cunnies.

Well, it didn't take long for me to go off, and I think when the blokes saw me have a good cum it must have been like the dinner gong sounded. I felt about ten pairs of hands pull me off of Katie, and I got spun around and picked up. There was so much hot, sweaty black flesh around me I could hardly see! Rough fingers started to play with my bum and my cunny. They set me down over this tarpaulin contraption, and before knew it my ankles were up by my ears, my head was tilted down over the edge, and I felt a rather nice and solid prick being pushed up my tunnel. Before I could even thank the randy lad, a shiny brown John Thomas was knocking at my teeth, and I gratefully opened right up and sucked him in.

Within thirty seconds, I felt several good squirts of spunk hose my insides down, and my first partner was replaced by someone with a very very very LONG cock. Mummy dear, I swear I felt this one pop through my cervix before he was even fully seated! I rolled my hips up to help him get adjusted and as I was doing that, the bloke in my mouth let go with an absolute flood of spunk. I choked at first, but then I got things under control and swallowed his lot. I'm afraid I let some leak out of the corners of my mouth but I just couldn't help it, there was so much of it!!! :)

My lover was pummeling me back and forth, my whole body felt like I was on a shish ke-bob. Another fine black cock came to my mouth, and I was pretty well occupied. I did steal a look over at Katie, and she was being rogered pretty much just like me, except they had her with her bum up in the air and I'm pretty sure she had a stevedore up her rectum. Her face was all red and she was clutching at the fabric beneath her like a madwoman. The fellow at her behind was not at all small, so I can imagine her lower intestines were getting quite a workout! I hoped it wouldn't be too long before I had a nice hard prick in my bum too!

So anyway, for the next half hour or so, we were both pretty busy. I usually had one bloke up my cunny, and one in my mouth. As soon as one big black African hosed me down, another would take his place. My uterus was flooded up pretty soon, and I could feel it leaking down into my arse crack after a while. It made such a lovely sloshing sound when those big hard cocks were sliding in and out of me, don't you know, Mum? I know you've heard that sound! :) LOL. I probably swallowed about a liter of their babies too, it was hot and spicy, not at all like that rather bland spume you get from most English lads. Must be the diet.

I think after a while the randy blokes wanted a change of scenery, though, because they picked me up and set me down on top of one of the fellows, and he slid right up my bum! Lucky for me the spunk running down my crack lubed him right up, for I hardly even felt the bugger! Then one of his pals came up and introduced his cock to my fallopian tubes, and before I could even take a breath, I was entertaining two of my new friends at once!

Mum, you know how that is one of my favorite ways to get rogered, I feel so absolutely FULL of good hard cock. As one went in, the other went out. Those African chaps have such good rhythm, don't you think? In a few moments, my bottom had a half-pint of cum in it from the first African, and he squirmed out from under me and another boy went in, and there it went. I counted seven more guys in my arse, and god knows how many in my puss. Every now and then, a cock came up to my face, and I noticed that about one in three was soft and tasted like Katie. Those guys were going from one to the other! They used my mouth to get hard again after dumping a load in Katie! She was being well seen to by three or four fellows at once, and her grunts as some large pole hit bottom in her body echoed around in the warehouse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.