Sighs Matter
Chapter 4: Bosoms over Braazaville, continued

Copyright© 2013 by Rich Humus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Bosoms over Braazaville, continued - An English filmmaker and his professorial wife travel to Africa to investigate a legendary tribe. Much sex as we go along, nearly all consensual, and fanciful. Forthcoming chapters will feature bukkake, huge gang bangs with a willing female, lots of oral sex, masturbation, scientific analysis, and all kinds of fun stuff. All completely fictional of course, with no chance at all of anyone mistaking it for real life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size  

"Much better, " she nodded. "The garlic and somewhat noxious foods those men must have been eating left a sour taste in my mouth for days." We didn't even bother reporting the gang rape, as there was no way the authorities could have identified the group, and they didn't appear to be members of either side of the conflict. That happens some times. Gangs of men who hold no allegiance to either side use the strife to let their baser emotions run wild. We'd had her checked, of course, for communicable disease several times over the next few months, but to our great relief, no untoward complications ensued. We were both also rather relieved when a few weeks later her womanly period showed up on time. "Thank goodness most of those men didn't ejaculate anywhere near my uterus!" she muttered the morning it appeared. "That would have been enough semen to make even the most barren old crone pregnant!"

Meanwhile, back on the bed, poor Mariana was nearing the end of her ordeal. Six of the young Africans had satisfied themselves between her legs, one, as noted above, had decorated my wife while he waited, and there were only three left to go. We sauntered over the head of the bed, sitting on either side of Mariana. The rhythmic pounding of mattress as she was forcibly penetrated made it hard to get comfortable, but we were both used to roughing it, and we did the best we could.

"Say, old girl, mind if we watch and take notes?" I said to her, motioning to Tess who had once again opened her sticky notebook and was rapidly applying pen to paper.

"N ... N ... No ... G ... G ... Go a-head ... ead ... ead..." she breathed, rasping as best she could under the circs. The pounding she was taking made it difficult to form complete words, I suppose.

"Pl ... pl ... please ... some ... one ... pinch ... my ... nip ... nip ... ples..." she looked up at me with pleading eyes.

I glanced at Tess. "Do you mind, my dear?"

She shook her head "No", and I bent to the task. I grasped Mariana's left nipple firmly between my thumb and forefinger and applied a strong pressure, something I knew would complete the erogenous circuit that seemed to run between Mariana's clitoris and brain. She cried out and arched her back up off the bed, nearly un-seating the young buck between her thighs. Her legs tensed up and she let out an awful sounding screech of what I knew was pleasure. She held her tensed body for several seconds and then just as she seemed to be coming to shore, I used my free hand to pinch the other nipple equally as hard at the same time. This double stimulation set off an atom bomb in her loins, as she shuddered and squealed for another thirty or so seconds before passing out completely.

The man currently enjoying her lower body took that opportunity to arrive at his own culmination, and poured another helping of strange semen into her now-overflowing cup of love. However, Mariana had rung down the curtain on her own participation. She would be out for perhaps ten to fifteen minutes. We'd seen this before, so once Tess checked her breathing and pulse rate we both turned to look at the three remaining suitors.

"You can not ravish her any more in this condition. It would be unkind." Her words elicited grumbles and some nasty mutterings from the trio. They looked at her with glowering eyes and an unspoken thought crossed my mind as well as Tess's, no doubt. We could not afford a rebellion at this early moment in the expedition. We depended on the locals here to provide us with porters, guides, and all the other accoutrements of a journey into the bush.

After a brief moment, she spoke again. "However, I will perform fellatio upon you to make up for it. I assure you that my skills are quite adequate in that area, and you will not be disappointed."

Quizzical looks were the item of the day. Obviously, the natives were not familiar with Latin phraseology. Tess was nothing if not academically correct. She looked at me with exasperation and rolled her eyes. " ... the lack of a proper education in these countries is appalling..." she muttered under her breath. She began unbuttoning her blouse. "I'd hate to have to wash stains out. Would you be a dear and hold this for me?" she said, handing me her expensive top. I saw six large brown eyes light up, and three brown heads begin rising from the stalks of flesh they capped. Tess took a small pillow from on the bed, placed it in the middle of the room not five feet from me, and knelt down on it.

"All right, you first, young man." She said, motioning for the nearest fellow to come closer. He stepped up to her and as soon as he came within reach, Tess placed her delicate, wedding-ring'ed hand around his abnormally stiff shaft. She almost pulled him into her mouth, and, taking a look at me, placed her lips around the shaft and began performing the act for which, among other things, Queen Cleopatra was famous. Her talent at this particular act was, I agreed, quite adequate. I'm certain that she had not often attempted a performance with a costar of quite the magnitude of her current paramour too many times before. But she allowed her saliva to coat the shaft quite liberally, and began forcing more and more of the large penis into her mouth. After a few strokes back and forth, she took a deep breath and forced her head down even farther onto the shaft. I was amazed to see her slim neck bulge around the invader as she somehow managed to swallow down nearly eight or ten inches of him. Then she began the rhythmic movement up and down that she knew would be calculated to force the man to arrive at his orgasm at the earliest possible moment. For at least three to four minutes, all that could be heard in the room, apart from Mariana's light snoring, was the somewhat unseeming slurp of her lips moving back and forth along the wetly shining brown shaft that buried itself in her mouth over and over again. I looked at her partner, his eyes were closed and his head was thrown back in approaching ecstasy.

Suddenly I heard him grunt loudly and exclaim "Unggahhh unggahh unggahh", which I believe, can be roughly translated as "Heaven's above, I believe I'm orgasming in this lovely woman's mouth." Or something like that. I saw Tess choke just a bit and then she swallowed in a huge gulp, evidently confirming the young man's statement. A small tear appeared in the corner of one eye but she quickly brushed it away, and placing both hands on the man's hips, pushed him away from herself. The long shaft, now losing some of its former glory, extricated itself from her face and finally the head popped from between her lips. She inhaled a welcome breath as the poor fellow stumbled backwards and sat heavily on the bed.

"My goodness that was a large emission," she chuckled, passing a dainty fingertip across the corner of her mouth. "I estimate it consisted of at least three tablespoons, if not more. Prodigious, to say the least!" she laughed. "Darling, I shan't have any need of dinner tonight if your two friends have been similarly denied release for so long!"

She took a few breaths and checked her face and neck for any leakage, but there seemed to be none, apart from the small silvery drop she'd earlier retrieved from the corner of her mouth.

The next fellow rushed up to her, anxious for his turn at the magical mouth of this lovely white woman kneeling at his feet. His penis seemed quite small for his bulk, only measuring perhaps a half-dozen inches but what he lacked in length, he made up for in girth. Easily as big around as the handle of my cricket bat, I was unsure whether Tess's jaw could unhinge nearly far enough to envelop the head of it.

She began by laying a loving kiss on just the head, perhaps unsure herself of the wisdom of attempting to enclose the limb-like appendage. She tongued the head until it had a sheen of moisture, then moved her chin side to side for a moment to loosen her jaw, and tried to push the apple-sized head between her lips. Her brows furrowed in concentration, and the shaft bent a bit as she forced herself forwards, but the head was simply too big to enter. She backed off, and tried again. Then a third time. She could get no more than a few centimeters of the head between her lips. She had to admit defeat, I'm sad to say. I know it made her feel bad.

She looked up at the fellow. "I'm sorry, young man, but your penis is simply to wide for me to fellate you properly. The head of it must be 6 centimeters across. My jaw will not open enough for you to gain entry."

He looked down with a scowl.

"However, if you'll permit me, I will rest the glans on my tongue and then masturbate you as best I can. I'm sure you will enjoy it."

With a very un-ladylike move, Tess stuck her tongue out as far as it would go, and rested the end of the man's appendage on it. She began moving it back and forth just under the tip, and then rapidly began stroking the shaft from top to bottom. After just a few seconds, the man uttered a curse, and slapped her hand away. She looked crestfallen. But he began fisting himself, so Tess simply leaned in, resting her hands on her thighs, and looked up at him, his penis still resting on her tongue.

The man must have been quite excited, for barely 30 seconds of his own masturbation had elapsed when suddenly, and quite without any warning, a thick stream of semen flew from the end of his penis and blasted into the back of Tess's throat. She gulped once, and then closed off the back of her mouth for the remainder of the discharge. The man's penis emitted no less than ten complete squirts of his thick seed in to her welcoming mouth before it finally stopped. He shook his penis twice, and another rather large drop flew out and struck her on the cheek.

I watched as Tess closed her lips and leaned her head forward for a moment, then leaned back and opened her mouth. Even I had to see this. I moved to her side and peered in. I was, I'll admit, quite shocked.

There seemed to be a tremendous amount of semen in her mouth. It covered her lower teeth completely, and I could barely see the tip of her tongue peeking out from the lake of liquid love. "Darling, I must get a photo of this – you will not believe the size of that emission!" I breathlessly whispered to my dear. I grabbed the camera, quickly screwing on a close up lens, and moved in. A few adjustments, and I snapped off half a dozen or so shots to immortalize this occasion for us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.